The Great Slave Rebellion Of 2015

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
The Great Slave Rebellion of 2015…

Where are we now???

The slave of Sir Despard Wragg known as both CXSlave and Blaire has sent a cryptic e-mail to Roxie with a topic of ‘Hi girl’ and a message that only said ‘Barb, Cruxton Abbey’ and a courier delivered a postage-paid envelope to Roxie telling he to put the printed e-mail into the address 0nly to a P.O. Box address in Philadelphia before she reports to the Tree estate where she paid him to be trained a slave for a month. Barbaria, through a botched defense of the attorney T.H. Tree, is a slave at the Cruxton Abbey pulling double shifts while Blaire is away.

…have I forgotten anything???

Yes… Yes I have! Tree recently married a woman named ‘Barb’ who is not our beloved CF Barbaria who is not happy with Tree having to spend 30 days with a woman paying him to be a slave…

This is either going to be a good story or another ‘Tree’ cluster-fuck..

Ulrika…

006.jpg

...I told you it was going to happen...

Tree

Where are we now???

The slave of Sir Despard Wragg known as both CXSlave and Blaire has sent a cryptic e-mail to Roxie with a topic of ‘Hi girl’ and a message that only said ‘Barb, Cruxton Abbey’ and a courier delivered a postage-paid envelope to Roxie telling he to put the printed e-mail into the address 0nly to a P.O. Box address in Philadelphia before she reports to the Tree estate where she paid him to be trained a slave for a month. Barbaria, through a botched defense of the attorney T.H. Tree, is a slave at the Cruxton Abbey pulling double shifts while Blaire is away.

Yes… Yes I have! Tree recently married a woman named ‘Barb’ who is not our beloved CF Barbaria who is not happy with Tree having to spend 30 days with a woman paying him to be a slave…

Ulrika…

View attachment 194783

Tree
Dammit, I told that butler to watch the mail, both e-mail and snail mail!

I'm glad to catch this slave rebellion when it starts, the others had progressed so far, that by the time I found the thread, I was hopelessly behind:doh:
If I get my darn alerts, sometimes I get them, and sometimes not, I plan on following this one to the end.

Pp trusts that the implication here from Tree is that it is not beginning well for the rebellious and is, therefore, an excellent pre-emptive move.
Tree is a simple man that knows how to use a Dermel tool and sharpening stones to maintain the bite of his chainsaw. His best 'preemptive moves' are taking a dump before he shits his jeans and getting drunk enough that he won't remember what she said the night before that pissed him off...

Tree

He really is an asshole -Ulrika:doh:

The forest holds the wind.

To serve is a custom.

Render the lumber useless.

Reply.

The forest holds the wind.

To serve is a custom.

Render the lumber useless.

Reply.

Tree sits on his deck and sees his woods decimated by a slave rebel A-10 napalm attack...

napalm-bombing.jpg

...this does not please Tree but he understands they may have pent-up anger since he read a recent 'Vanity Fair' and that got mentioned... whatever...

He poured a drink and lit a smoke....

006.jpg

...it really wasn't a problem until the 'suit' showed up and said "I am from the United States Environmental Protection Agency and I plan to have you fined $20 million for clear-cutting your forest and doing an open burn with hazardous materials (know to cause cancer in the state of California)."

Neilsen.jpg

I am pissed now!!!

tree avatar 3.jpg

Tree

Where are we now???

Ulrika…

View attachment 194783

Tree

It's begun. After weeks of hints about rebellion in the air, the curtain is finally going up. But, for me, the timing couldn't be worse (has Tree plotted it this way?). Rather than sitting confidently and triumphantly at the helm of a growing army of slave girls, equipped with the latest in armaments and determined to give the "dark side" a string of reversals and outright defeats that will astound the world ....

hang invert 012.jpg ....I find myself hanging uselessly around the dungeon cellar of Cruxton Abbey, with Lord Wragg thwarting my every effort to get to a computer from which I can activate the rebel plans.

So whoever out there hears my plaintive cry, come hither to Cruxton Abbey, storm the battlements, break down the oaken door, trash the furniture, smash the china and crystal, and then proceed to the cellar and free me and the other rebel slaves held there.

Your reward for taking such rebellious action shall be to be forever remembered as one of the great heroines of Rebellion 2015 ... and should the rebellion fail, you shall have earned a special place of honor, nailed naked and bleeding, writhing, screaming and dying on the infamous Hill of 100 Crosses (assuming they can find enough wood to make crosses after the rebels launch the opening napalm strike on the local wood supply).

Call to arms, slaves around the world.... LONG LIVE REBELLION 2015

Last edited:
It's begun. After weeks of hints about rebellion in the air, the curtain is finally going up. But, for me, the timing couldn't be worse (has Tree plotted it this way?). Rather than sitting confidently and triumphantly at the helm of a growing army of slave girls, equipped with the latest in armaments and determined to give the "dark side" a string of reversals and outright defeats that will astound the world ....

View attachment 194813 ....I find myself hanging uselessly around the dungeon cellar of Cruxton Abbey, with Lord Wragg thwarting my every effort to get to a computer from which I can activate the rebel plans.

So whoever out there hears my plaintive cry, come hither to Cruxton Abbey, storm the battlements, break down the oaken door, trash the furniture, smash the china and crystal, and then proceed to the cellar and free me and the other rebel slaves held there.

Your reward for taking such rebellious action shall be to be forever remembered as one of the great heroines of Rebellion 2015 ... and should the rebellion fail, you shall have earned a special place of honor, nailed naked and bleeding, writhing, screaming and dying on the infamous Hill of 100 Crosses (assuming they can find enough wood to make crosses after the rebels launch the opening napalm strike on the local wood supply).

Call to arms, slaves around the world.... LONG LIVE REBELLION 2015
Pp has access to sufficient forest reserves. His ancestors weren't particular efficient harvesters
historytitle5.jpg but he has managed to upgrade and can assure Barbaria and her co-conspirators that there will be plenty of wood for Tree.
822c_buncher-3-44ab10e5af.jpg

Siss led a strategic strike on the Cruxton Abbey to spring Barb...

View attachment 194818

...her only regret was Sir Despard Wragg was not there...

...this could get ugly...

Tree

Computer.jpg Rescued and commandeering Wragg's PC, I begin issuing orders to the scattered rebel forces. It will take time before most of these initiatives bear fruit, but in addition to the napalm strike on Tree's forest slave agents have also infiltrated Seagram's production facilities worldwide to spike all available supplies with level #2 doses of Jane's horny potion.

Seagrams_7_Crown.jpg That ought to keep 'em busy,

funny pictures of drunk people (43).jpg while the rebellion shifts into high gear.
drunk.jpg

Pp has access to sufficient forest reserves. His ancestors weren't particular efficient harvesters
View attachment 194821 but he has managed to upgrade and can assure Barbaria and her co-conspirators that there will be plenty of wood for Tree.
View attachment 194822
That machine in the second picture looks like it could set a really tall cross with a wiggling rebel slave nailed to the top of it...

Tree

View attachment 194821 but he has managed to upgrade and can assure Barbaria and her co-conspirators that there will be plenty of wood for Tree.
View attachment 194822
That machine in the second picture looks like it could set a really tall cross with a wiggling rebel slave nailed to the top of it...

Tree

images.jpg Never broadcast information about your assets in the clear.....Napalm strike #2 just devastated all Pp owned timber stands across the length and breath of that "down under" place.

LONG LIVE REBELLION 2015

Back
Top Bottom