Go to CruxDreams.com
Jucundus is an Artist! Would love to see more of his artwork! :)
Until a couple of days ago, I would have suggested that you visit Visions of Darkness, which is where @jucundus posts (though he visits here, too). Sadly, the site is closing and the site is no longer accepting registrations. However, there is a lot of his work scattered across this site, too, if you search for it. He is phenomenal

Until a couple of days ago, I would have suggested that you visit Visions of Darkness, which is where @jucundus posts (though he visits here, too). Sadly, the site is closing and the site is no longer accepting registrations. However, there is a lot of his work scattered across this site, too, if you search for it. He is phenomenal

Maybe somebody who is in contact with him can suggest him to transfer at least part of his production here, since at Vision of Darkness is no more accessible?

Maybe somebody who is in contact with him can suggest him to transfer at least part of his production here, since at Vision of Darkness is no more accessible?
There is a conversation taking place there at the moment to suggest new places for people to post their work. Several regulars here have made that suggestion. As for someone contacting him with that suggestion..... *winks*

Last edited:
gabriel inquisition 304-1-.jpg

"Witch, you should confess now, if you don't want to go on suffering..."

My works are not comparable to those created by Jucundus. He's a real artist, while I am a simple manipulator, using photos or pictures created by other artists and putting everything together. I am not an artist.
I figure the type of CGI images that jucundus makes, also rely heavily on elements (e.g. figures, props, settings and other assets) created by other people. But I’ve never tried it so forgive me if I have got it wrong.

Furthermore, photomontage is a respectable art form at least since the early twentieth century.

Also.. didn’t you once do traditional drawings like me? I may have got that wrong too.. :confused: anyway you have no reason to say you’re not an artist;) please keep up the good work:thumbsup:

A pic and a query for the forum members. I've had this pic in my archives for a while but have never run across a movie with this scene or cast of actors. Anyone seen anything resembling this? Or is it a manip possibly?

34184134.jpg

A pic and a query for the forum members. I've had this pic in my archives for a while but have never run across a movie with this scene or cast of actors. Anyone seen anything resembling this? Or is it a manip possibly?

View attachment 771090
1572781813220.png1572781992328.png

Original title: La badessa di Castro (The abbess of Castro)
Country of production: Italy
Duration: 102 min
Drama
Directed by Armando Crispino
Screenplay: Lucio Battistrada & Armando Crispino
Photography: Gábor Pogány
Carlo Reali assembly
Music by Carlo Savina

Cast:
The tortured woman (whipped to death during the interrogation) is Suor Agata (actress: Serena Spaziani)

Attachments

• Badessa di Castro 8401.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8401.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 1,054
  • Badessa di Castro 8402.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8402.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 862
  • Badessa di Castro 8403.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8403.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 765
  • Badessa di Castro 8404.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8404.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 700
  • Badessa di Castro 8407.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8407.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 670
  • Badessa di Castro 8408.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8408.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 656
  • Badessa di Castro 8409.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8409.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 656
  • Badessa di Castro 8410.jpg
    Badessa di Castro 8410.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,032
View attachment 771242View attachment 771243

Drama
Carlo Reali assembly
Music by Carlo Savina

Cast:
The tortured woman (whipped to death during the interrogation) is Suor Agata (actress: Serena Spaziani)
Thank you so much Michele, I never expected such a thorough and complete response, only the title. Having watched many older Italian movies I had not run across that one. Not sure where I got the pic, maybe Ralphus. :)

Oh I LOVE it when they look like they're screaming. I love screams. Lord knows there are some fantastic ways to coax it out of the slaves.

View attachment 771242View attachment 771243

Drama
Carlo Reali assembly
Music by Carlo Savina

Cast:
Do you know similar films with water torture scenes like in "Nuns of saint archangel"?nunsstarchangel-cover.jpg

Back
Top Bottom