Go to CruxDreams.com
thank you Loxuru - I am sorry this was a general question - my mistake to put it as a reply !:sisi3:
No problem. To my opinion, this dotted texture gives the pics a special touch!
A kind of… irrealism, at the transit zone between the reality captured by a photograph and the imagination of a drawing.

Allow me one question :
Why are the excellent pictures of Gabriele Knights torture and execution scenes allways covered with black ink dots - are there possibilities to get this great art without this dots ?? in my opinion this would look much better !
thank you

I create my pictures by composing photographs and 3D images. When the composition is ready I use some filters to modify their general look. My intention is making them look like old wood engravings. I don't like iper-realistic pictures.

Attachments

• gabriel inquisition 049-01--.jpg
    gabriel inquisition 049-01--.jpg
    534.3 KB · Views: 1,044
  • NEW inquisition 049-01--.jpg
    NEW inquisition 049-01--.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 1,052
My intention is making them look like old wood engravings. I don't like iper-realistic pictures.

1577770501419.png 1577770516635.png

There are many way to simulate age, but with dots is not one. They are sharp and solid and that doesn't help. Now, I'm all for artistic freedom and if that polka effect makes you happy by all means go for it. But as a ageing filter it doesn't work. I admit it's a easy way to hide the main problem with making digital composites, namely to match the chroma/luminosity of two seperate images. I know, takes a ton of adjustment effort for two images to seamlessly integrate with each other, even when using the most advanced matching filters in PS

I found usefull this workaround in Photoshop. It's written with RAW format of digital camera in mind but works as well for regular images. https://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/old-antique-photo-effect-camera-raw-filter/

I create my pictures by composing photographs and 3D images. When the composition is ready I use some filters to modify their general look. My intention is making them look like old wood engravings. I don't like iper-realistic pictures.
I assumed it was a layer of “digital dirt” which you added to harmonise the different elements of the picture and lessen the jarring effect of different levels of colour and contrast, etc. I didn’t like it at first, but I’ve got used to it, and it gives your collages a unique look.

View attachment 799698 View attachment 799699

There are many way to simulate age, but with dots is not one. They are sharp and solid and that doesn't help. Now, I'm all for artistic freedom and if that polka effect makes you happy by all means go for it. But as a ageing filter it doesn't work. I admit it's a easy way to hide the main problem with making digital composites, namely to match the chroma/luminosity of two seperate images. I know, takes a ton of adjustment effort for two images to seamlessly integrate with each other, even when using the most advanced matching filters in PS

I found usefull this workaround in Photoshop. It's written with RAW format of digital camera in mind but works as well for regular images. https://www.photoshopessentials.com/photo-effects/old-antique-photo-effect-camera-raw-filter/

I certainly hope this lovely lady will be soon apprehended and find her way to the chamber... she's obviously guilty of something.

Perhaps before us a naughty nun caught violating her vows? She must taste the lash on the very place where the mother superior caught her pleasuring herself.

Back
Top Bottom