The Illustrated Chronicle of the Lady Jasmine

Go to CruxDreams.com
Jas304.jpg
Image 305.1.jpg

Thanks folks... 224 images so far, I've been going since April, I need all the encouragement I can get! It'll be months yet before you see those blessed words 'The End'! :eek:

Anyway, the Proconsul cannot believe his ears:

View attachment 772676View attachment 772677View attachment 772678View attachment 772679View attachment 772680
View attachment 772681
View attachment 772682
Two American cartoonists (Gary Larson of "The Far Side" and Bill Watterson of "Calvin and Hobbes") retired from cartooning. Old-line cartoonists were outraged: "You keep going until you drop!". Many even pass their stips onto their offspring (Mort Walker of "Beetle Bailey", Chic Young of "Blondie", Bill Keane of "The Family Circus", for example). So I fear you will face an immense social backlash if you fold now.

Thanks folks... 224 images so far, I've been going since April, I need all the encouragement I can get! It'll be months yet before you see those blessed words 'The End'! :eek:

Anyway, the Proconsul cannot believe his ears:

View attachment 772676View attachment 772677View attachment 772678View attachment 772679View attachment 772680
View attachment 772681
View attachment 772682
Once more, thanks for this magnificent story, one of the best on this site! Wonderful words spoken by the judge..... Please master W, don't let us crux pervers wait to long for the continuation!

There you go. The Proconsul might be a misogynistic slime bucket, but he is at least a man of his word. :)

Once again, Jasmine finds herself in the Carnifex' yard...

Jas320.jpgJas322.jpgJas323.jpgJas324.jpgJas325.jpgJas326.jpgJas327.jpg
The tension continues to build in this emotionally charged sequence.
It is a scene of contrasts - the girl whose crux request was granted, and the girl whose crux request was denied - discussion about the value of secondhand clothing and a person's life...
Yet again, we are seeing excellent use of poses and expressions to reflect the drama - nice work, Wragg! :)

Thanks for the kind comments...

Images of Katty not looking at the camera and not smiling are less plentiful than you might imagine. Cassia, in that final frame, was only posted by @foggybottom yesterday morning on the Lovely Ladies thread. And to show my appreciation I went ahead and covered her in a dress. :facepalm:

A bit like painting a moustache on the Mona Lisa! :doh:

Back
Top Bottom