The Last Warrior In Your Last Moment

Go to CruxDreams.com
warriors

974f459fb0e18a835c137b0e872936a5.jpgdragon_age_2___aveline_by_7sins7-d3fqars.jpg116529-27126.jpgftop.ru_55cb37fea285c.jpg1063831824.jpgcomputer-game-girl-nude.jpg

I really like her horse. Very nice Clydesdale or crossbred. Lousy warhorse but otherwise very nice.

And, oh yeah, she's cute too.

kisses

willowfall

According to Wikipedia (so it must be true) the Clydesdale breed did not exist before the mid 18th C.
The young lady seems to be medieval style so her having a Clydesdale horse is an anachronism.
Still good enough for Buddweiser good enough for me (Though even better if Innis and Gunn had them, nectar of the Gods.:ole:)
PS I drank a 75 cl bottle on hearing Maggie Thatcher had died, resisted having a second as had to be at work next day.

According to Wikipedia (so it must be true) the Clydesdale breed did not exist before the mid 18th C.
The young lady seems to be medieval style so her having a Clydesdale horse is an anachronism.

So being me, cos you know, pedantic, I decided to look up what kind of horses the Household Cavalry ride. Turns out their fave by far is the Irish Black but a little digging reveals this is merely part of the Irish Draught breed so again a horse for pulling stuff rather than fighting (also a calmer temperament, great for parades but soldiers want a horse willing to bite the enemy's face off in battle). I am at a loss as to the kind of horses sourced by the French Republican Guard and the Mounties' Musical Ride use Thoroughbreds. So I am not sure if any actual warhorse breeds survive :(

Back
Top Bottom