The Magic Of Being Tied Spreadeagle

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 596907That’s an absolutely hideous purple bed covering. What awful taste!!!! :confused:

Perhaps if nicely aged maple or oak leaves were integrated into it? Make it blend in better with the head board and offer a more nature theme to the women upcoming event. What ever that might be.....

That's right, the desert is hot, very hot and being tied in this fully exposed way will be really severe.
Remember that lying flat on the ground also prevents you from looking around, you cannot see whether there might be anyone to help you, you just have to suffer and wait, totally helpless.
I've been tied spreadeagled in the desert many times and can attest to its lovely feeling

Spreadeagled on a king sized bed is the most erotic thing any girl can experience,
naked, legs really spread wide apart she is truly at her man`s mercy, he can do
anything he wants to do to her. mine slowly brings me to orgasm with baby oil
and a very intimate finger, he knows exactly where my g spot is. he brings me
almost to tipping point then walks away, coffee, tea, while i am squealing at him
to get me off,but no, back i go on the boil then the frustration , he will take his
fingers away and just sit on the edge of the bed grinning at me and tickling my
boobs ,while i break out in ,very rare for me,swearing, i call him a bastard, an
fffing all sorts , and he loves it ,he has turned his wife into a slutty dirty bitch,
but when he does eventually bring me off you can hear my screams of joyful
release all the way down Dewsbury Road. legs spread wide apart can become
very painful but usually the tormenting lasts no more than an hour, nine times
out of ten he has to release me so i can go for a wee. Spreadeagled on the bed
is lovely. exciting and erotic, we can only do it when the children are at Grandma`s
and won`t be home for a few hours, and the seeing to i get for being a Floozy
for him is truly magical. i think most men dream about turning their wife into
a scrubber but just dare not suggest it
I agree and love it every time it happens to mr

I've been tied spreadeagled in the desert many times and can attest to its lovely feeling

You should tell us more about your experiences Hotblond - the desert must be more interesting than any bed

Tied 73 (95).jpgHelpless 435.jpgtumblr_nrnc925z9I1ric17eo1_500.gif495b208f-5392-4d69-b4a3-7c65f9a653bb.jpg29.jpg740851175-1.jpgimages (15).jpgsp10.jpg

View attachment 597872 I’ve never quite understood why the blindfold is necessary. It’s not like I am in any position to resist or runaway?
The question should be 'why not?'
Though maybe a gag would be more appropriate, given your reputation for complaining, dear Barb?

trouble with deserts, they tend to have things like this creeping around them

desert-survival-6.jpgsix-eyed-sand-spider.jpgtrapdoor.jpg :eek:

That’s twice in two days TDFY!!!! I won’t stand for such insolence! :spank::spank::spank::spank:
Duly noted Babe...um..Barb

Demerits from you are like medals, difficult to earn, treasured when awarded, and hurts like hell if applied wrong!

And i rest my case about the complaining!

View attachment 597872 I’ve never quite understood why the blindfold is necessary. It’s not like I am in any position to resist or runaway?

The blind fold is critical in allowing the anxiety of not knowing who will be performing a pleasurable or painful event with the girl. When I see this image, it tells me of a girl waiting for her boyfriends surprise birthday gift... however she doesn't know that the gift will be coming from several of her college professors who the boyfriend knew had the hots for her. Of course... the professors allowed the boyfriend to pocket the usage fees.

The blind fold is critical in allowing the anxiety of not knowing who will be performing a pleasurable or painful event with the girl. When I see this image, it tells me of a girl waiting for her boyfriends surprise birthday gift... however she doesn't know that the gift will be coming from several of her college professors who the boyfriend knew had the hots for her. Of course... the professors allowed the boyfriend to pocket the usage fees.

THAT boyfriend will be in big trouble if that is the case! REVENGE!!!! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom