Go to CruxDreams.com
This new story is special to me, allow me to explain…

It all started with a conversation with @owned jade about (permanent) chastity modification. We came to an agreement that I would write a story about @owned jade ’s fantasy. She would make herself available to answer questions, but I would write on my side, without disclosing the story to her.

As the writing got close to being done and the story was almost completed, we made a new agreement, this time with @owned jade’s Owner. Her Owner and I would review the story together and she would vet it, making sure I haven’t shared too much (or too little :)). But then I would start publishing on the forum and @owned jade would discover the story publicly, at the same time as the members forum, with her very twisted and depraved adventure exposed to all.

I for one am very excited about this format. The story will follow shortly, I hope you will all enjoy…

The Perfection of Jade​

Written by Luke Blanc, under the gracious inspiration and guidance of @owned jade and her Owner.

Special Thanks: I want to extend my deepest thanks and appreciation to @owned jade and her Owner Herrin Silke for their enthusiasm, for the many insightful and candid exchanges. Most of all for gracefully lending yourselves to my perverted imagination. I hope this tale lives up to your twisted fantasies - Luke

Note: This is a work of fiction inspired by real fantasies, made as an outlet for our perverted imaginations. This story contains mutilation, if this is not your thing, simply don’t read.

Foreword​

My name is Jade, I am a slave, fully owned. I call my owner Herrin Silke or just Herrin. If she was British instead I would say Mistress. I am pansexual, totally submissive, very perverted, and continuously horny with very few limits. Herrin controls everything I do, what I wear, who fucks me, and who can punish and torture me. But so far, she has not allowed my deepest fantasy: to be surgically modified.

Chapter 1: A Memorable Reunion​

It was dark already when we finally reached our destination. Herrin parked the car and got out, leaving her door open to the cold of the night. I remained in the car, I simply could not move until granted permission. My fully naked body shivered as the frosty air bit my skin. Trembling, I waited for my orders and my eyes wandered. As they adapted to the obscurity, I realized there was another car parked in front of the cabin.

She signaled for me to exit the car and to enter the house. The interior was cozy, and I welcomed the soothing warmth of the hearth. I saw two shadows standing against the light of the roaring fire. The tall shadow spoke at my sight, sending a shiver down my spine.

- “The subject looks healthy, it recovered well.”

I recognized them immediately. The doctor, a tall man with cold eyes, and his nameless assistant, a beautiful petite girl with pale skin and ashen-colored hair. He was dressed in a long coat, and she was nude but for her signature solid-metal bra and chastity belt. It had already been four months since we had parted company. My insides stirred at the sight of them both, struggling to reconcile an overwhelming flow of powerful memories and conflicting emotions.

Herrin entered the room just a moment later and stole my attention back. She was naked but for a pair of black boots and a tight black leather corset, contrasting with the pale white of her skin. Her milky breasts and the pink slit on her smooth sex were fully exposed. I couldn’t prevent my tongue from running on my lips, as a thirsty response to the sight of her intimate flesh. She was wearing my necklace, the one I helped make for her. I always loved it when she did, I truly felt like a part of me was right next to her heart.

Immediately, I was ordered to follow the three of them down to the basement. I discovered a cold ominous room that looked like a vicious sadist’s dream. There were tables, sturdy workbenches covered with tools, a whipping post, a punishment horse, a St. Andrew’s cross. Something seemed amiss though, there was no sight of the ropes, chains, straps that those dungeons are usually teeming with. The doctor picked up on my surprise.

- “Does the subject wonder how it will be held in place while it suffers?”

He pointed me to the back of the room with a quick gesture. As I stepped closer in curiosity, I caught a glimpse of the arousal rising in Herrin’s blue eyes. My own eyes widened and my breathing quickened at what I saw on the table. Neatly arranged, was a vast assortment of nails sorted by size ranging from tiny pricks to sturdy pikes more than a foot long, and the same abundance and variety of meat hooks of all sizes, and enough barbed wire to fence a field. The other tables did not look any less horrifying, there were all kinds of metal clamps from benign ranging up to heavy-duty cast-iron vises, hammers small and large, sticks and poles, pliers.

I had been through some intense torture sessions in my life time, but this looked like an entirely new level of extreme. And why now? Herrin had not so much as spanked me during the last four months. Suddenly, it seemed I was going to be subjected to a full medieval torture treatment…

The doctor spoke again.

- “Ropes and straps are so… mainstream and trivial. The subject must thank its owner for allowing my personal challenge of making do without… Art is after all borne from constraints.” he added.

He was clearly enjoying playing with my fear. And I was almost sure he meant his ask for me to thank Herrin rhetorically, but I did not dare to risk disrespecting neither her nor him.

- “The subject thanks its Owner for allowing the doctor to bind it with…barbed wire, hooks and nails.”

There was a grin on the doctor’s face, but it was the deep lust in the eyes of Herrin that captured my attention. It was powerful and intense, she was just devouring me with her eyes.

It was not often that Herrin looked at me like this, and even less when contemplating such brutal instruments. Yes, seeing my naked submissive body before a session had always turned her on. But that was different, it was raw, almost uncontrolled lust. In fact, the last time she had looked at me like this was also in the company of the doctor and his assistant, nearly four months ago. I closed my eyes and recalled how we first met them…

Chapter 2: Turning Point​

Four Months Earlier

Oh god! My slutty cunt got itself in the biggest trouble of its life. I got caught rubbing myself while pleasuring Herrin again. For the third time this week! But this time it was serious, I got so carried away with my own lust I completely stopped sucking her clit. I felt my heart sink when I realized my mistake and saw the disappointment in her eyes. And to make matters worse, I had been under the strictest orders to focus exclusively on her needs. She has been wanting me for a while already, to be her little selfless pleasure toy. In fact, we both had been incredibly turned on by the idea. But this very desire had become the Gordian Knot of my problems. I was so insatiably horny at the idea of holding my pleasure for Herrin, that I could not stop touching myself like a maniac slut!

It really broke my heart to know that I upset Herrin once again. It was my greatest fear, to truly disappoint her. It made me feel that maybe, I was not good enough for her. I hoped she was angry with me. I deserved it, I should be scolded. How could she be happy with me, if I wasn’t happy with myself? When I tried to beg for forgiveness, it felt right that she refused, she had every right. And she did, she shoved a rubber dildo down my throat and told me to make sure it stayed there. She then ordered into a submission pose, on my knees, legs spread, ass up and dildo-stuffed face down until further notice. She said it would teach my my slave mouth to speak-up and fuck-up! Those were her last words before storming out of the room.

Even in my shame and anguish, my clit was screaming for my fingers to finish what they started. I so wanted to shove my hand in my wet cunt and to rub myself like a lunatic that it took all the willpower I had not to let Herrin down yet again. I was truly hopeless. I started to wish she would just take my clit away, like in those extreme fantasies we both enjoyed. I would let her do it too, it would be the ultimate proof of my love and submission… For fuck’s sake, I was becoming so excited with the thought that my hand started to creep towards my soaked pussy again! What was I going to do?

It was already late in the evening when Herrin finally came back with a decisive look on her face. She lifted my slobber-covered chin up in her hand, the dildo still firmly lodged in my throat, and directed her intense blue eyes directly into mine:

- “I need you to make a choice, Jade.“

She paused.

- “Your uncontrollable urges are becoming a real problem. I feel you love your pleasure more than you love me. I have considered all options, and there is only one solution I can see: To allow the permanent mutilation you have been dreaming of.”

I almost came to the sounds of her words. She continued:

- “Listen carefully. I own you, and therefore I will be fully in control. You will have absolutely no say in what gets modified, and how. I will give you one chance to say no, right now. But know that if you refuse, we can no longer be together.”

The remote possibility of not being with her brought tears to my eyes. She gave me a moment to think, but truly I didn’t need it. I already knew my answer.

- “Final decision Jade, do you agree to proceed?”

I eagerly nodded my stuffed face in acceptance. This little oversexed slut needed her Gordian Knot cut!.

Herrin signaled to the door and two people walked in, dressed in long black leather coats. A tall blonde man and a petite, pale beautiful girl with gray-colored hair.

- “Take her” Herrin simply told them, before ordering my absolute obedience to both of them.

The girl removed the dildo from my mouth and she walked me outside, while the doctor and Herrin engaged in an intense conversation. As I exited the house I thought I overheard something about the mechanisms of pleasure and a special outcome. I ignored it. Herrin had given her orders, this was not a matter for me. The pretty girl with gray-hair signaled me to climb in the trunk, then skillfully hogtied me. The ride lasted for hours, and I just laid there, with absolutely no idea of where we were heading.

Day 1 away from home

I have been locked inside the same room ever since I was freed from the trunk and untied. I have spent most of my time lying on a large black mat on the floor. My captors have padlocked a belt across my abdomen, and locked the leather straps on my wrists to its sides, so I cannot touch myself. The beautiful pale girl with gray hair has been lying next to me, wearing nothing but a metal bra with steel cups on her chest and a shiny chastity belt between her legs, both secured with heavy padlocks. She has not said a word, and has not responded to my clumsy attempts at chatting, or cuddling.

The rectangular room we were locked in was dark, bare cinder walls and a concrete slab floor. The large mat where I laid covered the majority of the near half of the room. The other half was occupied by a large, heavy gyno chair with many leather straps and locks. The long wall in front of both the mat and gyno chair was entirely covered by a gigantic single mirror pane. I had been feeling as if people were watching from the other side. The entrance door, locked and reinforced, was on the short wall away from us, across from the chair. The comfort was rudimentary, there was a metal toilet bowl and a sink, like in a jail cell. Thankfully they were in a recess and away from view. The only other notable feature was a clock on the wall, in plain view, right in the center of the short wall above the mat.

I was lying naked, lonely and afraid. Staring at my own reflection in the mirror, a tall naked pale girl, with short blond hair and blue eyes, wrists tied to her waist. The girl in the mirror had nice tits, even if they were not very big, they were more than a handful to grab. And the girl in the mirror had a nice pussy too, a clean slit perfectly shaved, but always begging to be touched, always demanding attention. Both my reflection and I were missing Herrin. Did she even drive here with us?

The cute pale girl was still lying at my side, cold and silent. I’ve decided to call her Ashen, for the color of hair and for.. well how still and silent she has stayed. If she would have only acknowledged I exist, maybe I wouldn’t have felt so alone. She was very fit, she had the body of a gymnast, if a bit more slender. I found her toned shapes and her face very attractive. Her gray eyes matching her hair, her freckled cheeks, the pale pink of her lips were all very sexy… Oh I was horny again, I dreamt she would kiss me. Had I sunk so low that even being neglected and ignored was turning me on?

Last edited:

Chapter 3: Sensory Overload​

Day 2

I was dozing off when a buzzing sound woke me. Reacting to this signal, my silent companion sprung to life, snuck between my legs and started exploring me. Her thin fingers pushed, massaged and rubbed while her tongue dove into my folds, flicked, licked and suckled. She played me like a master playing their prized concert instrument. Rarely in my life had anybody besides Herrin understood my sensitive area as well as she did. I came hard. Happy with her work, she returned to lying beside me. She refused my advances to reciprocate, but I could see a warm, lusty look lingering in her eyes.

At the following top of the hour, the buzzing sound rang again. And again, Ashen came onto me. She was more aggressive this time, pressing her face deep between my lips, and massaging me with her tongue. I loved it and I came, once more.

An hour later, again the buzzing came, and again she plunged between my legs. Her fingers probed and explored every skinfold. I could not believe how easily I came. I could barely catch my breath, and I started to suspect the hourly treatment would keep on happening…

Yes, this was exactly what the gray-haired devil was doing! Every time the buzz sounded, she went down on me, and everytime her talented touches made me come! I quickly felt dizzy from all the orgasms. I was a wreck… Buzzz… ooooh here it went again… oh god…. She had four fingers inside of me this time… and her thumb was entering me too… aaaaaaah!

Day 3

The sound kept buzzing as regularly as clockwork and I kept coming! Thankfully the alarm skipped two buzzes after midnight, but it was far too few. I could barely get any sleep, and even my body started to betray me by craving the attention it didn’t get at the skipped hours. I was just in a state of constant, heightened lust.

Something changed after my orgasm on mid-day. A the following buzz, strangers began to join on the fun and fuck me. Men, women, naked or scantily dressed, all wearing masks. They have been probing their fingers and tongues inside me, and for the men, pounding my holes. Ashen is there too with them, and she makes sure I come every time. I am becoming a slave and addict to her expert touch.

While my hourly orgasms started as sensual stimulations and gentle love makings, they have been gradually turning into brutal assaults. As we got into the evening, a muscular hunk of a man who wrecked my ass with his violent thrusts, all the while my guardian angel probed deep into my throat with one hand and abused my clit with the other. We finished with a slobber covered french kiss as my body reeled from the aftershocks of my orgasm. The resting period barely gave me any time to recover. When the buzz sounded again… it was three men who walked into the room!

Day 10

I really didn’t know how much longer my body could endure. After a week of hourly fuckings and orgasms, I was so deeply strained my holes and my insides felt like they had been trampled by a horde of buffalos. And yet, I had come to crave so much being fucked and brough to orgasm every single time the big hand had pointed up on the clock it had become an full-on addiction. Relentlessly, my clit had been hardening-up right on the hour, like a good dog expecting his master to come home twenty-four times a day.

My mind was in such a thick haze when it happened, at first I did not believe my eyes. But it was real. This time, Herrin walked into the room! I was so happy tears were running down my cheeks! She took me in her arms, our bodies joined together. I had longed for her touch since she sent me away with the two strangers. My tired body and sad heart healed nestled in her warm embrace.

She noticed the nascent hair on my pubis, neglected since I had become a captive here. She signaled the gray-haired girl to bring toiletries and she shaved me gently, with care. This was a real treat for her little pain slut, her tender attention told me she loved me still. I drowned in her blue eyes. Her lips met mine, a deep kiss. The feeling of her firm breasts, her pale nipples brushing my shuddering skin. She moved down, kissed my abdomen, and continued lower still. Her tongue went inside me. I moaned in pleasure Ashen ran her fingers through my hair… this was heaven. I wanted it to last longer, but I was so excited I felt myself coming too soon. I could not hold it off…

After our passionate love, Herrin spent some time with me sitting on the mat, her naked back against the concrete wall. I desperately wanted to pleasure her in turn, I still was devoured by the guilt of having let her down. She denied me the right, and so I obeyed, and made my peace with it. I was perfectly happy, more than that even, to lasciviously lay in her lap, my head resting against her soft breasts. I loved feeling the warmth of her loins pressed against the small of my back. And her hands slowly caressing my body. I felt calm, comforted by the touch of her skin onto mine. My one love, the true owner of my body and my soul. I thought about our conversation again, and my decision. I didn’t have any regrets. As long as I was in her arms, I would sacrifice any part of my flesh for one more kiss of her lips.

Ashen handed something to Herrin. I only caught a glimpse, but it looked like a piece of jewelry. I heard Herrin’ voice softly warning me it would sting. And she stabbed the pin of the brooch deep into my pubis, well beneath the skin, before she pierced my skin again from beneath and locked the pin in place. It hurt but I took the pain Herrin gave me as a gift. She kissed me on the forehead before leaving, without a word. I did not expect it, I felt uneasy to see her go.

I looked again at the small metal symbol pressed into the flesh above my pussy. And I shivered when I saw what it was! Valknut, three interlocked triangles, the norse symbol for death. My trembling turned into full fledged shaking, panic took a hold of me. What did it mean? Were they going to hurt me right now, to cut me? Did I just experience the last and final orgasm of my life? And why did Herrin leave? I wanted her… no I needed her to be with me when they finally took my flesh. Tears flooded my eyes, I couldn't help it, I was so scared of facing this alone. And why was my clitoris throbbing so hard in my heartbreaking distress?

Chapter 4: Right on the Edge​

We were mere seconds from the top of the hour, right after Herrin had left the room, and I was shaking in fear. My traitor little button was of course standing straight up. What would happen now? God! The buzzing sounded, but it was different, deeper this time. Nobody came through the door. Ashen drifted between my legs, like she had done in the beginning, and once again her expert tongue explored my folds… her touch relaxed me… oh…. she was so skilled… ooh… oooh… I was so close… and what!? No she wouldn’t stop now, would she!

What was she doing? Like a wrestler, she slid her slim body under me and put my arms and legs in a lock, forcing my thighs wide open. I couldn’t move! I could only tilt my head to see my throbbing pussy glistening in the mirror, out of my reach! At this level of excitation, it would only take a whiff of air between my legs to push me over the edge, but it didn’t happen. After more than a week of constant hourly orgasming, I was dying of frustration… every blood vessel in me was about to burst, every pore of my skin screamed in vain. The ecstasy was so close and yet so far, it was true torture.

It took three hours for the deep buzzing sound to come again. Ashen had incredible strength and stamina for her size, she had maintained her grip to the last minute. My shoulder blades were badly bruised from constantly pressing on the steel cups of her bra. And the pain, the touch of her skin and her breath in my neck had kept me aroused and yearning the whole time. I had just barely come down from the edge when her tongue sneaked between my legs again. The little monster brought me right up to the brink. By what dark magic did she know exactly the worst time to stop? And again she trapped me with her body in a grip, laying on top of me this time, her arms and legs locked around mine. I am taller, I should be stronger, able to overpower her, but I couldn’t. I hated her… her metal bra was now crushing my tits, and I couldn’t even move enough to rub my nipples against it. I both cursed her and longed for her in my state of lust. I tried to kiss her, but she ignored my advances. I screamed in desperation!

Day 11

I had spent a full day against her skin. I bore burns and bruises to prove it, where our bodies had been sweating, rubbing and pressing on each other. I had barely come down from the edge at all. In my despair I even had tried to imagine she was Herrin instead, holding me and pressing against me but it only drove me deeper into my arousal. And every three hours my captor’s tongue drove me right back to the verge of coming.

We had about one hour to go until the next buzz. I could already feel the build up to the next orgasm I was certain I would be denied. I ached just thinking about it. But something different happened. She let go of her grip, led me to the gynecologic chair and strapped me in. Was it going to happen? And Herrin was still nowhere in sight! Would I be alone when they would cut me? I couldn’t bear it. I was shaking again, I was terrified. The low buzzing rang, I could not take my eyes off my petite jailor. She fetched a small box in the corner, opened it. I couldn’t see what was inside. Her fingers went in and… a needle came out, a medical needle.

She drove it all the way through the areola of my left nipple, from one side to the other. It hurt but I was so full of lust the pain felt… good. Then came another. “Aaaoh!” Its sharp point disappeared inside me. More and more needles went under my skin and into my flesh! My poor nipples became pincushions. And then she moved down to the lips on each side of my cunt. She started at the bottom of my dark, aroused and gorged outer lips, and she slowly made her way to the top skewering my flesh one needle at a time. I was afraid to think where this was going to end. And indeed I was right. “Aaaaaahhh” it hurt, three needles slowly inserted directly through my clit. The agony… Her tongue touched my hyper sensitive, aching organ. Despite, or maybe because of the pain, it would only take a few strokes for me to reach orgasm… Here it was, I felt it coming… Nooooooooooooo! She stopped again, right on the cusp! How? How did she know precisely the moment when it would hurt me the most to stop? I screamed and I shook in my bondage. But she didn’t care, she left me to reel in my ordeal of frustration.

Chapter 4: Right on the Edge​

We were mere seconds from the top of the hour, right after Herrin had left the room, and I was shaking in fear. My traitor little button was of course standing straight up. What would happen now? God! The buzzing sounded, but it was different, deeper this time. Nobody came through the door. Ashen drifted between my legs, like she had done in the beginning, and once again her expert tongue explored my folds… her touch relaxed me… oh…. she was so skilled… ooh… oooh… I was so close… and what!? No she wouldn’t stop now, would she!

What was she doing? Like a wrestler, she slid her slim body under me and put my arms and legs in a lock, forcing my thighs wide open. I couldn’t move! I could only tilt my head to see my throbbing pussy glistening in the mirror, out of my reach! At this level of excitation, it would only take a whiff of air between my legs to push me over the edge, but it didn’t happen. After more than a week of constant hourly orgasming, I was dying of frustration… every blood vessel in me was about to burst, every pore of my skin screamed in vain. The ecstasy was so close and yet so far, it was true torture.

It took three hours for the deep buzzing sound to come again. Ashen had incredible strength and stamina for her size, she had maintained her grip to the last minute. My shoulder blades were badly bruised from constantly pressing on the steel cups of her bra. And the pain, the touch of her skin and her breath in my neck had kept me aroused and yearning the whole time. I had just barely come down from the edge when her tongue sneaked between my legs again. The little monster brought me right up to the brink. By what dark magic did she know exactly the worst time to stop? And again she trapped me with her body in a grip, laying on top of me this time, her arms and legs locked around mine. I am taller, I should be stronger, able to overpower her, but I couldn’t. I hated her… her metal bra was now crushing my tits, and I couldn’t even move enough to rub my nipples against it. I both cursed her and longed for her in my state of lust. I tried to kiss her, but she ignored my advances. I screamed in desperation!

Day 11

I had spent a full day against her skin. I bore burns and bruises to prove it, where our bodies had been sweating, rubbing and pressing on each other. I had barely come down from the edge at all. In my despair I even had tried to imagine she was Herrin instead, holding me and pressing against me but it only drove me deeper into my arousal. And every three hours my captor’s tongue drove me right back to the verge of coming.

We had about one hour to go until the next buzz. I could already feel the build up to the next orgasm I was certain I would be denied. I ached just thinking about it. But something different happened. She let go of her grip, led me to the gynecologic chair and strapped me in. Was it going to happen? And Herrin was still nowhere in sight! Would I be alone when they would cut me? I couldn’t bear it. I was shaking again, I was terrified. The low buzzing rang, I could not take my eyes off my petite jailor. She fetched a small box in the corner, opened it. I couldn’t see what was inside. Her fingers went in and… a needle came out, a medical needle.

She drove it all the way through the areola of my left nipple, from one side to the other. It hurt but I was so full of lust the pain felt… good. Then came another. “Aaaoh!” Its sharp point disappeared inside me. More and more needles went under my skin and into my flesh! My poor nipples became pincushions. And then she moved down to the lips on each side of my cunt. She started at the bottom of my dark, aroused and gorged outer lips, and she slowly made her way to the top skewering my flesh one needle at a time. I was afraid to think where this was going to end. And indeed I was right. “Aaaaaahhh” it hurt, three needles slowly inserted directly through my clit. The agony… Her tongue touched my hyper sensitive, aching organ. Despite, or maybe because of the pain, it would only take a few strokes for me to reach orgasm… Here it was, I felt it coming… Nooooooooooooo! She stopped again, right on the cusp! How? How did she know precisely the moment when it would hurt me the most to stop? I screamed and I shook in my bondage. But she didn’t care, she left me to reel in my ordeal of frustration.
I really love this Sir.
Thank you so much.

Chapter 5: Teasing with Pain​

Day 18

The whole week, I have been spending my time tied into the gyno chair. I have been tortured and brought to the edge of orgasm eight times a day, every three hours no exception. I have been beaten and hurt in more ways than I ever knew possible. I have been sleeping when I can, poorly, in between sessions. I have long suspected the exhaustion is a planned dimension of my ordeal, together with the pain and the constant state of arousal.

The harshest sessions have been the ones at nine in the morning. Earlier that day, my heart almost had stopped when I saw my pale tormentor coming at me with a scalpel in hand. But she did not amputate anything. She has managed to keep me on the edge even with the threat of mutilation.

Instead, she suckled on my tits, which immediately made my areolas harden and contract in excitement, and made my nipples stand firm and erect. And then, holding my nipple in her unexpectedly strong hand, she sliced the tip in half vertically all the way down to the areola, before inflicting the same torture to the other one.

God did it hurt! I could see the blood streaming down my mounds. And then she sowed the two nipple halves back together, with a curved needle and thin black surgical wire. The little vampire even bit her lip grinning, before licking the blood clean from my pale skin, all the while staring straight into my eyes.

After she was done, she descended onto my clit to pleasure me and torment me some more, matching each flick of her tongue on my button, with a press or a twist on my injured nipples. She knew exactly what she was doing. She perfectly timed the pain to keep me from coming, all the while bringing the excitement between my legs to unprecedented heights. And of course right when my pleasure was flooding my senses, just when it was about to supplant the excruciating pain, she left me hanging in the worst frustration. Being kept so close yet to be denied any form of release was just as unbearable as the excruciating throbbing at the tip of my breasts.

And she always made sure I was kept in the most intense pain possible! As I feared, she beat my injured tit extremities with a crop three hours later when the following buzz sounded. She has been showing a particular inclination to punish the same parts over and over again, until the suffering became unbearable. Maybe she had liked my squirms a little too much four days ago, when she beat my pincushioned tits and clit with the cane.

However, in between sessions, she has been caring for me, cleaning me, disinfecting my cuts and bandaging me whenever her torture had left me bleeding. She has not gone out of her way to hurt me during these times, but neither has she shown any particular caution. Her bedside manners have been cold and efficient. In the evenings, before the 9 o’clock session, she has been forcing me to perform thirty minutes of physical exercise. I guess it has been for my own good since I have indeed spent so much time tied-up in the chair.

I was not surprised to find that she was as strict and unforgiving a trainer as she had proven a sadist. I have had to ignore my pain and comply with her directions without questions, or suffer skin-searing floggings on my back as a consequence. As a silver lining, right after my exercise, she has taken the habit of shaving my pussy clean. It has brought me a little comfort, at least, to know that I suffered and endured her torments looking pristine.

Chapter 6: Blurring the Lines​

Day 25

Yes another week has passed, I’m starting to lose count of the days. I had been edging, suffering and sleep deprived for so long I was barely hanging at the brink of insanity. My breasts and my crotch were so raw and hyper-sensitive from the constant torture, that I would have screamed if a feather had brushed them ever so slightly. My nipples and areolas, in addition to being notched and resewn, hade been cropped, whipped, poked, stung, scratched, crushed, pressed, clamped, pulled, hooked, bit to the blood and more, all just within the last few days. And my poor inner lips have had to endure a similar, miserable fate.

I wish I could say my captor had limited her assault to my sensitive bits. Unfortunately for me, my abdomen and my thighs have also been the recipient of repeated, vicious canings. And on the following buzzes, it has become a kind of signature move for her to torture me right over marks from previous session. Just two days ago, the beating had pushed me so far I had lost it, and I screamed like a banshee and shook like fury in my bonds to no end.

And the beatings are not the full story. Needles have been inserted under the most delicate parts of my skin, slowly pulled, wiggled and pushed again over and over, like the stinger of a sadistic fairy repeatedly fucking my flesh into agony. She has made every single torture session last until I couldn't help but scream my lungs out. And when I reached the point where I could not take the pain any more, she then began crushing the tormented flesh between the serrated teeth of vicious steel clamps, of course with the needles still trapped inside.

I have been in continuously throbbing pain both on my chest and between my legs, and hurting all over my tortured body. I have been fighting not to wail with every breath I take. The suffering in my clit has been the worst of all, although my sadist has so far refrained from using her scalpel on it. But it has been subjected to everything else. I almost broke my voice when she drove three needles through the center of my button, all the way down to my pelvis, and then crushed it between the sharpened teeth of a crocodile clamp. As if the agony was not sufficient, she squeezed the jaws of the clamp between her fingers and jerked it to see if my throat would give out before I could find it in myself to stop shrieking.

And through all I have endured I have remained impossibly close to the edge of orgasming. No matter my agony, every three hours her tongue and fingers have brought me back right on the verge, within a whisker of orgasming. She has been reveling in letting me linger in that most harrowing of places, at the verge of the unreachable release my whole being has so desperately been craving.

I was not sure what has been hurting me the most anymore. The throbbing pain I have been feeling at all times, or the gut wrenching frustration that has been tearing my soul apart. It all has blurred for me. My friends “Pleasure” and “Pain” have been dancing together in my head. Pleasure was supposed to give me joy, bring me release, make me ecstatic and fulfilled, but instead it has been wrecking me, ruining me by teasing a release that has never come. It has instead been hurting me in deep secret places where I didn't even know I could suffer.

And pain, pain had always been my devious companion, sometimes rewarding other times punishing, but under this ordeal it has become a dark, redeeming fire, a cursed lightning rod that has captured my focus and attention when I needed to forget how badly I needed to explode in a cataclysmic orgasm. And I so desperately need to come, before that very ability is taken away from me forever, before my pleasure organ is carved out of my very flesh…

While the demons of denied pleasure and excruciating pain have been gnawing at me, there has been only one beacon of light, one saving grace that I held onto. It has been love, my love for Herrin and her love for me. The soothing picture of her beautiful face who has been smiling at me whenever I have closed my eyes. In this storm of fury, she has been the only reason I have not descended into utter madness.

Chapter 7: Meeting the Doctor​

Day 26

I sensed the day would be different. Ashen looked tense while she was edging me and subjecting me to my morning’s torture. Needles were inserted under my skin, then I was beaten with a crop over the needles. But instead of returning to her pad after hurting me, she made unusual adjustments to my restraints. My back was tilted horizontal and laid flat while my hips were propped up and my asshole spread and exposed in plain view. She added straps above and below my breast, and completely removed my headrest.

Something else was off, and I soon realized I could see through the large mirror on the long wall of the room. Maybe they had turned on the lights on the other side? It dawned on me that I had been on display since the beginning, and that sent my arousal shooting up! The room outside looked like a small auditorium, maybe capable of seating fifty. It was not full but more people were arriving. Almost all were naked, and all wore masks. The thought that popped in my mind was that when looking at me, the first thing they would see would be my propped-up asshole.

The door opened and the man entered the room. The same man who was there with Ashen, when I was taken away. As soon as he walked-in, Ashen froze and stood at the ready, with perfect posture, but face and eyes down to the floor, her hands behind her back. The man was tall, with blond hair, late forties with a belly. He was wearing a strange black leather breathing mask with vents. Other than this he was naked, his cock hanging between his legs.

- “Has the subject been prepared?”

Ashen nodded, the man gave me a look.

- “The straps could be tighter.”

Ashen reacted and adjusted my setup immediately. She tightened the straps on my ribcage, with the pressure now clearly hurting me.

The man turned to me.

- “I am Dr. Luke, I help turn owned things, subjects like this one, into more perfect things. I cut them and hurt them to make them better. Is this subject ready to be hurt? To suffer at my hand today?”

- “I am ready Sir,” I responded. And I dared to ask “Sir, will Herrin Silke join?”

He slapped me hard across the face.

- “It is a subject, it does not use ‘I’ nor does it ask questions. It answers again!”

- “This subject is ready to suffer at your hand, Dr. Sir.”

- “Better.”

I could see his cock twitch and rise as I complied with his instructions. My submission and compliance was turning him on. Or maybe it was the perspective of torturing me that was making him hard?

- “It thinks it has suffered much already at the hand of my assistant, doesn’t it? Oh yes, the assistant is a thing I own. Does the subject like it? Did my thing hurt the subject much?”

- “Yes, Dr. Sir. This subject has been hurt by Dr. Sir’s assistant many times and…

He was looking straight into my eyes, and I think I understood what he expected.

- “Yes, Dr. Sir’s assistant hurt this subject very badly… and this subject liked it, Dr. Sir.”

- “Poor innocent subject. It has not suffered yet, not truly. Now, it is I who operates on the subject. It will find there is a high price to pay for perfection.”

The doctor called Ashen into action. To my despair, there was still no sign of Herrin around. The pretty assistant ran out of the room and came back pushing a large wheeled cart with multiple trays, holding what I assumed were the tools needed for the operation. On the very top were very large syringes, and a single, much smaller one. Both she and the doctor each took a hold of a large one and started to inject the content in my breasts.

- “It is a saline solution. The subject’s tits must be enlarged, nice and firm for a clean cut”

It took a long time to empty all of them into my breasts. They finished by pushing needles of the last two syringes vertically deep into my breasts through my already injured and torture nipples, I couldn’t help a wail of pain. I hadn’t even fully recovered yet when I felt a prick on my neck.

- “And that last one will make sure the subject doesn’t faint when it is cut, no matter the pain.”

Ashen disposed of the used syringes on a lower tray, and placed a shiny metal scalpel on an immaculate white gauze pad. My breathing accelerated, we were very close now. I could feel the blood rushing between my legs. I was sure I was dripping wet.

- “And now for my own warm-up,” the doctor added.

The doctor positioned himself behind my head. He tilted it back with the help of a hand on my neck, and he inserted his stiffening member into my mouth. I welcomed it, kissing it with my tongue, which he responded to with a moan, before starting long deliberate thrusts, all the way to the hilt, slowly fucking my head. After a while, he pulled out, stepped around and pushed his slobber-covered cock deep inside my tight asshole, He repeated the long slow motions, emitting a slow, meditative “ommmmm”.

He pulled out still hard, without coming. I understood he wanted to be in a state of arousal as he operated on me.

- “We can start. Let the owner and the first two in!” he said.

Chapter 8: A Piece of Herself​

Ashen opened the door. Two naked men, fully erect and in masks walked-in, followed by Herrin! Finally she was here with me. Her presence immediately soothed some of my anguish and pain. She looked beautiful, in her heels and black laced corset, with her pale breast and her pink slit exposed. Under her short red hair, her blue eyes looked excited to see me tied down, helpless and in pain, with my bosoms much larger than usual. I only could bask in her loving gaze for a short moment. The first man immediately took my head in his hands, and slid his cock inside my mouth, pushing all the way to my throat. Shortly after, I felt a pressure on my already warmed-up asshole as the second man inserted himself into my ass.

I was being spit-fucked by the masked men, and yet it was the conversation between the doctor and Herrin that captured my attention. He called out to her while he was examining my body:

- “Ah, Dr. Silke, good to see you. Let me assure you that everything is going very well.”

- “Is it really? What I see is you and your guests are enjoying my Jade, but what of your progress?”

- “Oh we are right on target. Her conditioning went very well.”

- “I certainly hope so. Remember your promise, I will hold you to it!”

- “Certainly Dr. Silke, I wouldn’t mislead an esteemed colleague. Now, would you like some company while I work? A woman to pleasure you? Or maybe man?”

- “None of this, I have missed my Jade, and I will enjoy her.”

- “Very well, but remember please, no orgasms for her today.”

Herrin had said she missed me, this was all I needed to hear. It warmed my heart and turned me on.

After the conversation finished, I couldn’t track what was happening anymore, and I couldn’t see anything with the man’s balls bouncing off my face. After a moment, I felt him tense up, spasms and unload his spunk in my mouth. I swallowed, as I thought I would be expected to. Meanwhile the man in my ass was also getting worked up, I think he was close to coming as well. In his fervor, he must have bent forward further, and he started to rub on my clit with each thrust. I thought finally I might be able to experience my long denied orgasm. I worked myself up to it very fast and…

- “Assistant! Keep your eyes open!” Dr. Luke yelled. “If she comes, there will be hell to pay for you, a lot worse than whatever you can imagine!”

I could not see what Ashen did but it worked. The assaults in my ass continued, but my stimulation stopped. Another heartbreaking frustration. The man then came in my asshole, while I was once again denied the same pleasure. The doctor added:

- “Good! Time to secure her mouth then, we are about to start.”

As the man in mouth pulled out, I felt Ashen’s small but strong hands adjust a large ring gag between my jaws. And as soon as she was done, another cock started to fuck my face, and another man started to slide inside my ass. I realized there would be no end to it. And the doctor’s plan was working, the stimulation was keeping me incredibly aroused, but was not enough to bring me to orgasm.

And then I felt the pain, searing, intense and profound next to my right areola. A blade had entered deep into my flesh. It was unlike anything I had ever felt. I had my tits nailed once, but it was nothing compared to what I felt on the chair. This was a deep, wide cut, carving the meat of my tit. I tensed up at first, and for a moment I couldn’t feel my body, or even move at all. I think the shock and the pain were so strong that I simply lost control of my muscles. The thought that flashed in my mind was that of a girl, nude in a dark alley, stabbed in the chest. It was ethereal, that girl was me but at the same time I could see her from above. Her body went limp and collapsed.

And then the vision vanished and the pain exploded in my head, and everything I felt was just pure hurt. My whole body shook, convulsed, maybe hoping it could shake out of the ordeal. I tried to scream but the cock ramming my throat turned my desperate wailing into a pathetic gargle and a cough of slobber. I contracted every muscle, including my asshole, but all it did was make my ass fucking more painful. My fist was closed so tight, even my short, trimmed nails dug into the palm of my hands to the blood. Confronted with my long fantasized alteration, even in my state of extreme arousal, my body was instinctively fighting back. It was a hopeless struggle though, the battle was lost and I was already vanquished. I was powerless to resist as the blade slowly progressed inside my breast, cutting through me.

I felt a hand touching my right fist, and I knew it was Herrin. With that familiar commanding tone in her voice, she ordered me to relax, and to open my hand to her touch. Her voice was a safe harbor in an ocean of pain, I let it guide my focus away from the blade slicing my chest. I thought she might simply want to hold my hand, but I felt a soft, wet touch at my fingertip and I understood what I should do. Pleasuring her was something I could concentrate on, something that could help me through my ordeal. And so, clumsily, with my wrist tightly strapped to the chair, I started to massage her sex, coursing my fingers up and down her sensitive folds, touching the base or her erect clitoris, teasing the opening of her vagina. She was extremely wet, I could feel her body twitching in response to my caresses. It calmed me to know Herrin was turned on by my ordeal.

I could never have imagined how badly it would hurt, even with Herrin’s soothing presence at my side. My right tit, and soon my left, were balls of pure pain, radiating over my entire body. When the cutting was over I felt a sting on the side of my breast, the first of many. After I had swallowed the fourth load of cum and the man pulled out from my mouth, Ashen stepped in his place and lifted my head up in her hands.

That’s when I first saw the devastation of my chest. It was reddened with streaks of wiped blood as evidenced by a pile of red wipes and rags on a tray next to the chair. On the top of my inflated, saline-injected breasts, were red circles of deep, wide, open cuts, about a quarter inch away from my areolas. Eight long needles had been inserted in each bosom, in all directions. It looked like they might be the only thing holding the cut pieces of flesh in place. I couldn’t believe it, but despite the excruciating pain, the sight of my butchered tits was actually turning me on. My fingers activated themselves in Herrin’s pussy and I felt her respond to my strokes with soft shivers and moans. The doctor spoke:

- “Does the subject like my work? Does it realize its nipples are still connected and can still feel pleasure and pain? I have spared the main blood vessels and nerves. Its Owner will show…“

He gestured to Ashen and she handed a large cane to Herrin. I started to shake. Even in my state of extreme arousal I knew I couldn’t take anymore pain. The doctor added:

- “Five strokes on the subject. Hard, right on the nipples.”

My heart sank. I was already in the most excruciating pain I had ever felt, my breasts bore deep open wounds, they had been carved up without any anesthesia. In any other setting I would have been rushed to the hospital and given a massive amount of painkillers immediately.

I turned to my Herrin for help pleading with my eyes. I was in distress, tears were flooding my eyes, I needed her to protect me. But what I saw in her eyes was a level of lust and arousal I had rarely seen. Not only was she preparing to beat my open wounds, but she was incredibly turned on by my distress. This was so unlike her. I had always been the one with the extreme modifications and gore fantasies. She had been the voice or reason, holding me back, protecting me from my own urges, unless ...

Something clicked in my head, like a long-lost piece of a puzzle falling right into place and completing a picture. All these times we looked at guro and extreme drawings together flashed in my mind, the countless teases she used to give me describing in detail what would happen to me if I was the girl on the screen… I thought that… I had chosen to believe that she was indulging me, accommodating my wet dreams… but… it was really her fantasies! It seemed so obvious now, I couldn't believe I hadn’t seen it before…

Yes! It was clear as day. This was turning her on to no end! She had always dreamed of seeing me butchered, cut open, modified, I was sure of it! She was the twisted, perverted and devious one, maybe even more than I was. The only reason she had hesitated must have been…. as my owner, she was bearing the full responsibility for my life, the life of the slave she owned, her thing. That was why she hadn’t allowed it before, not because she didn’t want it. And that was also why she had been stroking, encouraging my fantasies! And when I failed to pleasure her, she had finally given in to her dark fantasies and sent me away to get cut, modified! She loved what I was going through, and she wanted me to suffer even more, for Her greatest pleasure…

Oh my god! The thought that my suffering and cutting was fulfilling Herrin’s dark and sadistic fantasies filled me with a resolve and an excitement I had never known before! I would do everything I possibly could to suffer for her. I would be the best slave, one that she could cut and hurt any way she pleased!

I powered through my pain, and I dug the deepest I could inside me, gathering all the courage I had left to utter those words:

- “Her… Herrin… This… sla… slave would… beg you to… please… cane its… cut… nipples…”

Saying those words took all my strength, I thought I was going to faint. But I felt her arousal, her pussy twitching at my fingertips as I spoke. And so it was worth it.

Herrin took a step back, taking her drenched sex away from my fingers. With her own hand taking the place of mine, she kept on rubbing herself. I saw with the corner of my eye that the Dr. returned between my legs, and I felt the pressure of his cock entering again into my overused asshole. But it was the imminent threat of the cane that captured my full attention. I was watching it drift up as Herrin lost herself in her own pleasure, her fingers working between her legs and her hungry eyes fixated on my mutilated nipples. I knew that the higher it went, the more it would hurt.

She brought it down, harder than I thought she would. Droplets of blood flew off in every direction and speckled my skin in red. Inside me the pain felt like a beat so loud it ripped the speakers into shreds. It thought my brain was going to fry, I shrieked for so long. She waited for me to calm down, for this and every following stroke, before striking again. Ashen was trying to calm me, caressing my face and holding me against her abdomen. Dr. Luke was also pacing himself with slow thrusts. When the last strike crashed on my butchered tits, with Herrin’s full force, I screamed and screamed in agony. My full body must have contracted and I felt the Dr. spurting his load deep inside me, adding to the mass of spunk filling my ass. I thought I would faint but was not that lucky. I was spared nothing, I endured all of it.

I was a wreck, I was broken, I had never felt pain like this. But my arousal was also rising to unprecedented heights. For a moment I thought maybe I might come from the pain. Or maybe just from the realization of what I was going through. This deep fantasy had been living inside of me for so long. But there would be no such release for this subject, as the doctor called me. I would only experience extreme pain, unhinged arousal and desperate sexual frustrations today.

After the beating, Herrin held my head against her pale belly and she kissed me, while Ashen removed the long needles from the meat of my breast. I could tell from the fast breathing of my owner that she had not brought herself to orgasm while she was beating me, she was still extremely excited.

Ashen did not give me any time to rest. She dug fishing hooks through both of my agonizing nipples. The hooks were linked by a clear plastic wire, which she slowly pulled up. And with this, I saw my cut nipples and the cones of flesh beneath them slowly rising above my carved breasts.

The cut had been made expertly and my extremities were still attached to the rest of my body with a few blood vessels and nerves. My chest was screaming in pain. I could feel my nipples, outside of my body, being stretched between the metal of the hooks and the last living links tethering them to the gaping holes in my breasts. I felt cold shivers, it should have been too much to bear, I should have passed out long ago. There was no such relief for me, the mysterious injection the Dr. had given my neck had me fully conscious all through my ordeal. Doctor Luke spoke again.

- “Who shall do the honors? Should we make the subject cut its tit off itself?”

- “I will be the one to do it! This is my Jade!” Herrin responded in a decisive voice.

I watched as Herrin, the scalpel in her hand, severed one by one each link between my nipples and the rest of my body. And then, with an incommensurable level of both pain and arousal, I saw the last tethers snap and I lost my nipples forever. Ashen placed them on a small silver tray and took them from the room. Herrin tilted my head down and planted her hot, wet, pulsating sex in my mouth. And I pleasured her all the way to a spectacular orgasm, which had her whole body shaking and her squirting in my open mouth and all over my face. It is hard to explain but at that moment I felt happy and fulfilled. I was hers to carve and hurt, for nothing but her pleasure.

They still made me suffer insanely for hours after that Herrin had come all over me. Dr. Luke said he had to take more skin off so my diminished breasts would look firm after being sewn back together. He continued torturing me with the precision of a Swiss watchmaker, cutting the extra skin, peeling it from the flesh with his scalpel. The men in mask resumed their fucking of my ass and my mouth, until finally the doctor stitched the last remaining pieces of skin together.

When all was done he sent the men away, and spoke again.

- “The subject has been improved and perfected, at least as far as its tits are concerned.”

He looked at my shivering, drifting, yet horny eyes.

- “Is it in unbearable pain? Oh well, I should get used to it. Before it is truly over the subject will suffer much, much more.”

Finally he turned to Ashen.

- “We are done for now. Resume the sessions every three hours, edging and pain, no respite, no orgasms. And make sure the tits are tortured every single time.”

Chapter 9: Intimate Sacrifice​

Day 30

I had been in recovery for four days, but really I had only regained full consciousness and awareness on this day. After my operation, everything had been a blur, I think it had simply been too much for me to take. There was the constant pain which Ashen was working hard to maintain by torturing me every three hours. There was also the shock of the very gruesome but incredibly erotic vision of seeing my flesh lifted up from the breasts and then cut-off. And then the thought that my nipples, these buttons that used to be an important part of me, were now gone. It should maybe have distressed me, but in truth I knew that I had made that sacrifice for Herrin, and it turned me on, even after it happened. The only thing I wanted was for them not to get discarded and lost. I wished with all my heart they would be preserved as a token of my total devotion.

Just like four days ago, the events of the day steered out of their usual routine right after my session at six in the morning. The lights were set to full brightness again, and Ashen had adjusted my chair. She did it very differently from the previous time. Instead of lowering my back rest in a horizontal position she brought it up pretty steep. My head rest was not removed, it was adjusted down, forcing my gaze onto my own pussy. My hip pad had been adjusted up again like last time propping the opening of my sex up, and my leg rests were raised and brought wide open. To my biggest surprise only the leather straps on my legs remained.

I hoped for a moment it was just a delay, but my heart sank when the gray-haired girl installed handles where my wrists had previously been bound. I was really afraid of understanding where this was going to end. Would they really expect me to go through a removal without hand restraints? I was not left long to wonder, soon the doctor entered the room.

- “The subject has started to understand, I see it in its eyes. Straps will not help it stay in place today. It will need to take the pain like a real pain slut.”

I trembled at the thought. Memories of my insurmountable suffering flashed in my mind. I didn’t think I could handle it. And I remembered the doctor himself had warned me that my suffering today would be worse.

- “Its owner tells us the subject has begged for this modification. If the subject truly wants it, then it will endure the pain willingly.”

I lowered my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to stop the fear from taking a hold of me. It was not a discussion. I had to obey.

Just like for the operation on my nipples, the doctor gave me a shot in the neck to keep me from fainting. And then he helped himself to me, inserting his cock into my pussy to get into the mood, commenting with a grin on how wet I was. He started to pump slow thrusts inside me, looking like he enjoyed his own arousal. And just like four days ago, he pulled out before coming, his erect dick glistening with my juices.

Ashen entered the room at that moment with her wheeled cart, followed by Herrin. I was still really scared about having to endure the ordeal without my hands being bound, but seeing Herrin’s blue eyes and their glimmer of sadistic lust landing on me gave me courage. I now knew she liked seeing me helpless, that knowing I was going to be cut open and altered turned her on. I needed to do my best to serve her and please her, and to take my ordeal like a good scalpel slave.

Ashen went out of the room again, brought and set a chair in front of my exposed pussy. This would be the doctor’s seat while he operated. Herrin took her place standing behind and on the side. But, it was Ashen and not the doctor, who first sat down between my legs. I was so used to her touch both for pleasure and for pain, that my body didn’t know what to expect. Was she going to pleasure me or hurt me? My mind was uncertain, but my body reacted to the anticipation with excitement as I felt my clitoris harden and a tingling in my pussy. For pleasure or for pain, a touch from Ashen had come to excite me.

Her small fingers probed the opening of my vagina. They teased, they brushed and they entered. Once again she demonstrated her frustratingly exceptional skill at keeping on the edge. One finger slid in easily, then two, then three, the pinky joined and then the thumb. Her whole hand was small, and it slid inside me without hurting me. I felt the push of her knuckles against my sensitive skin. As usual I was at the mercy of her skillful touch as she modulated the opening of her hand inside me, warming me up and easing my vagina into slowly stretching, relaxing me into opening myself.

When her hand pulled out of me, my pussy felt like it would cry in distress so desperate was it for the intimate touch to continue. I felt open, vulnerable, aching for the small strong hand to plunge back deep inside of me. Her beautiful gray eyes were wider, more filled with lust and excitement than I had ever seen them and it only added to my desperation. When she brought her hand to my mouth, I didn’t hesitate even an instant before closing my lips around her fingers. And I sucked my own juices from her hand, while letting her probe the depths of my mouth.

Herrin walked behind me, placed her face on my shoulder, touching my cheek, and let her hands slide on the painfully scarred white orbs on my chest, slowly massaging them. Together, or faces side by side, we both looked down at my propped up, opened and gorged defenseless pussy. The doctor, nude except for his breathing mask from hell, and in a full erection, sat between my opened legs. Ashen took her place by the side of her cart, at the ready. My tall pale unrestrained body was trembling with pain, fear and incredible excitement. Both Herrin’s and my blue eyes were mesmerized by anticipation at the slightest of the doctor’s motion. It was time for my most intimate parts to bend to the will of his blade.

I felt the first prick at the bottom of my left outer lip, and then a sharp pain making its way up in my flesh. He had pierced me with a large stainless steel skewer and was running its point inside my flesh all the way to the top of my lip, impaling my swollen sensitive skin on an unforgiving rod of metal. My right lip suffered the same fate. The extremities of each skewer were attached to a thin chain, each pulled out to the farthest and secured with a small metal hook at the other extremity inserted directly into my thighs. My pussy was an opened, tortured butterfly stretched as if it was going to be quartered.

The next instrument of pain he brought up and waved between my legs made me tremble by its size and how vicious it looked. It looked like a four-bladed speculum, but where each blade was a thin rod, and where the handle should be was only a large ring, with two adjustable knobs. The rods started from the four points at the corners of the circle so to speak, joined together a few inches down, then continued together, for more than a foot long. And each one had serrated teeth protruding on the very last three inches. The doctor demonstrated the usage. One of the knobs could be used to expand the circle at the start, and the other opened the rods apart at the end, expanding them, which I imagined would plant the teeth into the soft flesh of whatever poor hole they were inserted in. It was really like a pear of anguish, but with long serrated rods instead of leaves, and hollow at its base.

The doctor looked at me with a grin.

- “This is a powerful tool for the man with a talent for sculpting living flesh. The subject should really thank its owner, that it didn’t ask to turn it into a cock sleeve for horses.”

That thought sent a chill down my spine.

- “Jade must thank the doctor. It is lucky indeed….” Herrin added softly in my ear.

- “Thank you Herrin for not having me turned into a cock sleeve for horses,” I replied immediately.

- “Answer to the doctor as he likes…”

Herrin was enjoying the dehumanization, on top of everything else.

- “This subject thanks its Owner, that it is not being made into a cock sleeve for horses.”

- “It is welcome… for now” she replied with a mischievous tone, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

The doctor adjusted the length of the rods down. It was a real wonder how flexible this tool was. And then slowly, with care, he slid it into my soaked vagina. I felt the teeth brush against my sensitive skin, and the tip stroke my cervix. The doctor moved the tip around until it lodged against my uterine opening. I shivered at the cold touch…

- “A shame…” the doctor simply said, enjoying the tease before pulling back and moving on.

He then started to turn the knob, expanding the prongs. I felt the prick deep inside of me, then with the pressure increasing, my insides expanding. It felt good until it did not and the pressure was too much. The prongs stung, pushed and finally punched through my sensitive skin and into the flesh of my sex. I held my scream but the pain deep inside of me was a new layer of suffering on my already battered body and spirit. The next adjustment was to open the ring and the head of the spiked speculum until my sex was a gaping hole. The head ring was still protruding a good three inches out of me and the stretched rods were opened so wide they were pinching my flesh against the skewers in my outer lips. My lips and hole were now both wide open.

I was so mesmerized by the doctor preparing my pussy that I hadn't realized the warm sensation on my side. It was Ashen, she had a tool that looked like a thick metal rod with a slanted tip, which she held by a wooden handle. She had been heating it with a powerful torch that was radiating heat all over my body.

The heat sensation went to the next level, when the doctor, with a precise slow motion, introduced the tool with its red-hot extremity into the stretched hole of my sex, careful not to contact any of the sides. I felt like I was being roasted from the insides. I was breathing hard, shaking, and then it happened, he pressed the incandescent metal against the top of my vagina wall, right in the middle of my G-Spot area, rolled it and dragged it around. Oh my god, did I scream! Oh my god did wail, until my voice was as raw as the seared skin inside of me.

It was not to be the end of my burning ordeal, and when I emerged from my insanity of pain and tears at the smell of my own seared vagina meat, Ashen was heating the tool again. I started to panic, to scream uncontrollably, to beg Herrin to stop and take me away. All she did was caress my cheek, and told me it would be ok, but I didn’t care.

There was one unpleasant look from the doctor, an eye signal to Ashen. She responded at once, putting down the torch and dropping the metal on the tray, she slid a dildo-gag into my throat and secured the straps around my head. No more complaining and wailing for this subject, I would only suffer in silence.

The searing came again, at the very depth of my cunt this time, eliciting the same hysterical reaction from me. I was already exhausted, broken. I had no idea how I could keep facing what I knew would be the biggest challenge of my transformation.

My traumatic, internal branding over, the Dr. applied some protective cream inside me, and then he retracted and removed the cruel speculum from my hole. A few drops of blood peaked at the opening, a testament to the cruelty that happened inside of me.

Chapter 9: Intimate Sacrifice - Continued​

With my vagina now free of the vicious spreader, but my outer lips still stretched, the only remaining candidate for the torture and mistreatment was my clit. Of course, it had betrayed me and stood erect. That only made it easier for the doctor to pinch it with his fingers, pull it up, and then slide two extremely long, double ended thick needles side to side through its flesh. Seizing the needles with both hands like the handles of a bike, and pulling towards him with all his strength, he signaled to Ashen, who unlocked two of the knobs controlling the angle of my legs and slowly brought them back closer together. I grimaced as the tips of the double ended skewers pierced my skin, and let out a muffled wail as they dug deep into the muscles of my thighs. My clit was held up, pulled away from its protective hood, stretched to its limits, its skewered tip bulging over the two rods of steel.

The doctor’s next move stopped my pathetic muffled attempt at wailing and recaptured my full focus. He had seized the scalpel and was moving towards my sensitive and stretched intimate flesh. The scalpel made contact and pushed into the skin to the right the base of my clit. He cut deep, the tip of the blade disappearing into the flesh, and then slowly moving down.

- “Mmmmmmmpf!”

I tried to scream through my gag as the blade sliced along the inside of my stretched outer lip. The cut was splitting the stretched skin like a zipper sliding down on a jacket too tight, and opening the wounded flesh below. My eyes were fixated, in shock of my sex being sliced under the sharp steel blade, heavy tears were dripping down from my eyes, running on my cheeks and falling onto my abdomen. I had never needed the touch of Herrin so badly. She had crossed her hands on the top of my chest, and was cuddling me through my suffering. The scalpel ran all the way down, then did a sharp turn below my small, right inner lip and came back up, just below my clit.

There was now a deep bleeding cut on my vulva, around my right inner lip. I looked in horror but could not help my pierced, stretched clitoris from throbbing in excitement. The horror, the pain and the lust were dancing together in my minds. And they waltzed again together as the scalpel went for another loop, slicing deep into the flesh around my left lip. Finally with his skilled surgeon hands, the doctor cut a loop up above my clitoris, he went deeper this time, but still with his characteristic precision. Completing the picture, the dangling tips of my almost-severed lower lips were hooked to elastics, themselves pined lower down on the flesh of my things.

There I was, in complete and utter agony, with my crotch butchered contemplating the result of my long held fantasy. My outer lips were skewered along their length and stretched open by chains directly hooked in my flesh. My clit was extended and raised, more of the raw flesh of its base exposed, and its tip skewered by two metal rods lodged into my thighs high above my lap. And my inner lips had been almost severed, and were stretched as opened as my legs, leaving below them a deep open wound. All the while, the inside of my sex was shooting agonizing pain all over my body, from its two most sensitive areas scorched by the red-hot iron.

I was a mess of tears, saliva and snot, the slobber on my face dripping down onto the orbs on my chest and slimming its way down to my belly. My eyes had reddened in sorrow, but my insides were still boiling with lust, exhilarated as I was by the overwhelming experience I was going through.

The doctor looked into my in my eyes, and sent me to tears when he uttered these words:

- “And now, the subject needs to suffer more.”

Slowly, methodically, he started to push needles after needles through the exposed, flayed raw flesh of the base of my stretch clit, one after the other, in all the possible heights and orientations, until one could barely see the flesh anymore, amongst all the protruding metal pricks. My wailing was constant, I was crying rivers of tears. But my excitement was so strong I was still desperately hoping that every time the metal transpierced my flesh I might finally come. To my sorrow it didn’t happen and I just suffered in lustful agony.

It was still not enough, as if the doctor was determined to strip me of the last shred of my sanity. Slowly, precisely, with a light touch of the razor-sharp blade of the scalpel, he made a notch on the skin of the top of my clit, just enough to expose a little bit of its flesh and nerves, to make it a hundredfold more sensitive to torture and pain.

I shook again like a wounded animal. This new cut compounded everything else into a raging, excruciating, unbearable agony, I would have passed out a long time ago if it was not for the shot in my neck. And just like he did with my tits back then, he handed the heavy cane to Herrin.

- “Five hits directly on her clit. It is best with a flick of the wrist, so the very end of the cane hits right on the little piece of flesh, at full speed…”

I was in full panic, I couldn’t even imagine what this would do to me. But Herrin was determined. I saw love in her eyes, but that love was for my suffering, for the extraordinary level of pain she was allowing herself to inflict on me. I was not sure I could bear it, I was close to wishing it all went silent… but I would do it for her, I would suffer all the pain in the world for her eyes. I couldn’t stop the tears or the shaking anymore, but whatever I could do, I tried, I really tried my best to be ready, to take the pain for her, to make her proud.

I could not have anticipated how badly it hurt. Everything was painful, nothing else existed. My teeth bit half-way through the rubber cock of my gag. The heavy duty chair jumped and rocked under my flails, the sound in my ears was just a high pitched note, the images that came from my eyes stopped to make sense, my brain was not functioning anymore, its full attention was on processing the pain. The five hits lasted an instant and an eternity. I felt like I lived a lifetime as a creature scorched, flailed alive and whipped to the bone on its exposed flesh.

When I opened my eyes again, I didn’t know how much time had passed. I did not faint, I suffered through every fraction of a second, but I had lost any connection with reality. My world had been only pain. And only when it went down to a level humanly bearable, did I start to see, hear and feel again.

Herrin was standing straight in front of me, standing between my opened, tortured legs. Her strong blue eyes were full of love for me and my suffering. I vaguely heard the doctor as I was slowly coming down from the intense pain:

- “Dr. Silke, shall the subject be allowed to come one last time, before the final cut?”

She gave me a long look, my eyes were begging her. But her gaze stayed strong, she would not simply cave. Her decision would be made by her own rules.

- “Yes, I will allow my Jade to come one last time. It will be at my hand… or rather my tongue.”

I thought I would melt when I saw her hands untying her corset and she let it fall on the concrete floor. Her pale white gorgeous body, exposed for me. She looked like a goddess, I had prayed to her with my pain and my suffering, and finally she was setting her eyes on me… maybe she would reward her devoted servant.

Her white glorious body slowly bent towards me, and the touch of her tongue brushed against the raw tip of my clit. She gently toyed with it, stroked it, and cuddled it in the cup of her tongue. There was pain of course, even the slightest contact hurt. But Herrin’s caresses connected with the deep arousal that had been building deep inside me for the last twenty days.

I let the pleasure seep through the pain, connect with her, while I watched her face so close to my womanhood, loving my torn pieces flesh. A levee broke in me and a storm of pleasure coursed through my vein. It washed away many of my feelings, wiping the fear, my frustration, my sorrow, my anguish, my shock. Everything except the pain. The searing, excruciating and unbearable pain remained, but I learned to enjoy it, to make it part of my pleasure.

And I came. I came like I never had come in my life, I came like the entire oceans of the world had been poured over me and I was crushed by their weight. I came like my pussy had touched heaven itself and I was seared by its light. I came like nothing else existed in the world. I came like I was one with Herrin, the love of my life and torturer of my body. I came so hard I tore myself from my body and floated in the air. I was a pure spirit of love, pleasure and pain. I floated for a very long time. Another eternity spent in just the course of a few moments, but in a deep cloud of euphoria and bliss this time.

When I opened my eyes again, Herrin was still in front of me, nude. There was blood on her lips, it looked wonderfully cruel, echoing her red hair, her blue eyes were those of a she-wolf, hungry for the fresh meat of a live prey. In her right hand, she held the scalpel.

She struck.

For a moment it all went mute. Without a warning. The feeling just disappeared. And then the pain came back, from everywhere in my body, including the bleeding stomp of my sexual button, profusely leaking of red between my legs. My eyes turned up, everything went black. Nothing.

Chapter 10: Ashen​

Day 31

I came to, slowly opening my eyes. I was still on the chair but not strapped anymore. My eyes immediately went down to my crotch. My pussy was red and swollen, but sewn up. Only a hard, dull pain lingered, much less intense than the excruciating suffering I fainted to. More important than the pain, the operation was done. I had given up my most precious parts to Herrin. I felt different, something had changed but I couldn’t yet quite define how it felt to me.

They must have been monitoring me. Both the doctor and Ashen entered the room only moments after I had awakened. Her eyes were kind but expressive, full of desire while his were cold, clinical, like they always had been.

- “The subject is finally awake, good. Has it looked where its sensitive organ used to be?”

I took another look at the swollen parting of my lips. There were some dark marks, but I could barely make out what they said.

- “Yes, the subject is marked now, where it used to take too much pleasure. It bears its owner’s mark. In time, it will see.“

The doctor looked at me sadly, there was a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

- “It is a shame the subject was passed out, it could not suffer as it was sewed up and marked. A shame… Nevertheless it must continue its training.”

He turned towards Ashen.

- “Help it up!”

She extended her hand to me, and slowly, with difficult and great pain, I slid down from my chair. She ran a finger on my chin, continued to the smooth orbs on my chest, and down to my hurting recently sewn pussy. She gave me a kiss on the mouth, took my hands and turned my attention to the medical cart. No surgical instruments in sight, but what looked like a tall block of glass, and a necklace on a black piece of felt.

My heart jumped as soon as I understood what I was looking at, I smiled in spite of the pain. In the block of glass, I could see my nipples, so life-like! Each was transpierced by a hook, exactly as they were when they were lifted from my chest. And just below, the base shaft of my clit was captured, as red and flayed as it was just before the cut, and still pierced by countless needles. And below it, my two inner lips appeared as if they were stretched, with their hooks still pulling them away from the clit. It was all perfect, my cunt like it was operated on, frozen in time. There was an inscription in the bottom:

Property of Silke
-
Jade
Your Pain and Pleasure
Mine Forever
-​

Only the very top of my clit was missing from the display. But it was not far, it had been encased in a teardrop pendant, as lifelike as the rest. I felt so emotional I cried. Those were my gifts, the offering of the most precious parts of my flesh, to my owner and Herrin, to the love of my life.

Ashen gave me enough time to admire my presents, but then with her cute yet strong hands, she turned my attention back to her petite, beautiful and toned pale body. I noticed her padlocks were unclipped. And I watched as for the first time, she removed the metal bra from her chest.

As she pulled it out, she made no sound but she grimaced like a creature in pain. Then, two fully formed, beautiful natural breasts, much too big for the size of the bra they had been compressed in, took shape on her chest. They looked textured, at a closer look they were full of holes, and almost immediately they started to bleed. She turned the inside of her bra to my eyes, and my jaw dropped. The cups were serrated with thin long razor sharp spikes, and an even closer look revealed each spike was barbed, with vicious minuscule hooks.

She removed the metal between her legs with the same expression on her face. A long shaft came out of her vagina, lined with the same vicious hooked spikes. Her crotch started to bleed, in the same way as her bosoms had just a moment ago. She had a look of relief on her face, and an even greater one of lust. The doctor spoke.

- “Does the subject prefer my little assistant naked? Full of surprises no? The spikes are anodized from a special formulation that prevents the healing of the wounds. She is always in pain, always suffering for me.”

I thought of all the moments I had shared with Ashen, all the pleasure, all the pain. I had thought her my captor, my torturer, my lover, my guardian… but she really had been my sister in servitude and pain.

- “Does the subject like the assistant’s pain?”

The question took me by surprise. Not that I would be surprised by the sadistic doctor asking such a thing, but for how I felt about it. Yes I liked Ashen’s pain, but not as if I wanted her to suffer. It gave me pleasure to watch her pain, because it was erotic to me, like an intimate caress. It was the strangest feeling.

- “I see how the subject looks at the assistant. Does the subject care for it? Does the subject feel connected to it?”

I nodded without uttering a word, maybe trying to emulate my silent sister.

- “Good!” the doctor continued. “Did the subject make-up a little darling name for her? The subject must say it out loud.”

I looked deep into her big gray eyes and I uttered the name I gave her out loud, for the very first time:

- “Ashen”

She smiled at me, I saw a tear on the corner of her eye, but I knew it was a tear of joy.
The doctor continued.

- “The subject’s punishment is over. But it must now begin its training as a toy for pleasure. And the assistant must have its reward. Only when a clitoris is taken, does the assistant gets to experience pleasure instead of pain. Both the subject and the assistant will remain in the room for three days. During this time, the subject will pleasure the assistant as often as it is asked. When the three days are done, the subject will be driven back to its owner’s home. It can give its owner her presents.”

The doctor left, Ashen put her arms on my shoulder. She pressed her bleeding breast against my sewn white orbs, and slowly she slid her tongue into my mouth…

Chapter 11: The New Jade​

Present time

It has now been four months since my chest has been turned into two nipple-free, firm and smooth pale mounds of flesh. And that my cunt was cut into a clitless taut smooth slit. I have been loving my new look, feeling like a fairy of ancient myths, a magical creature designed to serve Herrin and to give her all the love in the world.

But most of all I have been loving that it makes me feel I completely belong to her. Like she owns me on such a fundamental level that she can mold my body to her desires. And that I have sacrificed my organs to her, as a proof of my total devotion. It actually excites me to think about it. Sometimes, when I am alone, I slide my finger between my lips, like I used to do before. I spread them to reveal Herrin's mark, her initials “R⥌S” with a small Heiwaz rune in the middle, right where my clitoris used to be, and I start to slowly rub myself.

I don’t experience stimulation in the traditional sense, but it gives me a very special and precious feeling. I picture in my head my severed button, slowly dancing in its epoxy pendant, on Herrin’s pale skin, right above her beautiful breasts. In my imagination it is aroused and stiffens from being so close to her chest. I just feel… incredible. It is the same feeling I get when I bring her close to orgasm. Only her needs matter now, but I drink from her emotions, from her moans, from her slightests twitches. I experience my pleasure with her orgasms, through my empathy and devotion.

I completely belong to her and she truly could do anything to me. This is why I am now kneeling down on the concrete floor of a room that looks more like the lair of a serial killer than a BDSM dungeon. If she wants to torture me this way, I would gladly suffer for her. But maybe the doctor and her had other plans in mind. As I am on my knees, next to the chair she sat on, like a good little pet, we both watch as the doctor unleashes vicious tortures on Ashen.

She had her metal covers removed, once again a painful experience. Many skewers have been run through her damaged breasts, her bottocks, and her sensitive pussy lips. The skin of her back has been broken with barbed-wire floggers, while she was suspended by “S” meat hooks, driven into the skin of her back. She was absolutely destroyed, covered in cuts and blood. And yet the look in gray eyes was incredible, there was pain yes, but also a profound look of satisfaction, like she had craved this intensity for a very long time. I don’t know how she did not scream.

Looking at my former tormentor and lover being more than tortured, broken in this way stirred very strange feelings inside me. The deep connection I had formed with her was still powerful. And her suffering was giving me a sense of sensuality that I could not explain. I was not sure what it meant, but it was strong.

The doctor then walked her to me, the hooks still lodged into her back. She was leaving footprints of blood behind her trembling steps on the concrete. Right under my eyes, I watched the doctor crush her nipple between the two jaws of a pair of pliers with all his strength, and then pulling, twisting. Ashen did not fight back, but she couldn’t help opening her mouth as if she was screaming… however no sound came out of her. I was sure now that Dr. Luke had her modified so she could not speak anymore. Seeing the expression of pain on her face, so close to mine, the strange feeling inside became stronger, I was taken by it, my breathing accelerated. Something was definitely building up inside me.

And then it was my turn to participate. I was helped up to lay on my back on a small wooden table, barely wide enough to support my back. Ashen placed herself standing up next to my crotch, she lifted my legs and rested them on her shoulders. With her hands she took mine, and gently placed them on the side of the table. And then the doctor connected us together in the most gruesome way. The meathooks on her back were driven through the skin of my calves, and her hands over my hands were nailed to the side of the table. Her and I were one, connected by steel driven through our flesh.

The doctor brought what looked like a long curved wooden dildo. A closer look revealed barbed wire had been looped around the wood for a good length at each tip, leaving only the middle section uncovered. The doctor kneeled next to us, I lifted my head to see what happened. He slowly pushed one end of their toy inside Ashen’s pussy, painting a mask of pain on her face. Once it was lodged in, he pulled her labia and nailed them to the side of the wooden dick, finishing with her clit, stretching it and nailing it directly on the wood. I didn’t have mine any more, but I felt her pain anyway… it felt good, the strange feeling in me was rising again.

The doctor got back up, and so did Herrin.

- “I want the subject to remember its operation, when it was strapped on the chair and cut. It will close its eyes and imagine it is in the operating room again.”

I obeyed, closed my eyes, and I was there again. The pain and the pleasure still mixed in my head, like they were for Ashen right now.

- “Five strokes,” I heard the doctor say.

The same words he had pronounced when my nipples, and my clit were tortured before being removed. I knew Herrin would be the one administering the blows.

I felt the pressure on my modified hole as Ashen started to push herself inside of me. The barbed wire soon pricked and scraped my skin as it was pushed further and further inside me. It hurt deep inside. I remembered the red-hot iron, the spiked speculum. And the cane landed where my nipples used to be. I opened my eyes again, and dove into Ashen’s gray loving look. She slowly pushed and pulled inside me, I am sure it was hurting her more than it did me, but she wouldn’t let it stop her. And the way she looked at me, she was torturing me with the most gentle eyes I had ever seen.

And then it happened, like a firework of images in my mind, my first encounter with her. All these times she had pleasured me, all these times she had hurt me. The operation on my vulva and my tits, the removal of my organs, all these images melted in my mind, and with them the memory of incredible sexual arousal and pain. The pain in my memory fused with the one I was experiencing at the hands of Ashen and Herrin. I felt the build-up rise in me, it was deep, powerful, not exactly the same as what I knew before my transformation, but it was unmistakably an orgasm. After four months of mourning my ability to experience sexual arousal, I was caught off guard, absolutely unprepared for that eventuality. Almost in a panic I reverted to my most basic slave training.

- “Herrin, may I please come?”

I heard her breathing accelerating at my words. I saw the love deepening in Ashen’s eyes. Then I heard Herrin's voice.

- “Yes my Jade, you may.”

I exploded. The orgasm shook me like an earthquake and a tsunami at the same time. There were tears in my eyes, and I saw them running on Herrin’s cheeks as well as she bent over to give me a long passionate kiss. Her tongue and mine danced together as my ecstasy echoed through my body.

The Doctor had succeeded. That was the secret goal, altering the pathways of my pleasure. What I had overheard him promise to Herrin, back at the house when they took me away. Why I had been relentlessly pleasured, then edged, then tortured, and then modified, always mixing the most extreme pain and the most intense pleasure. It was all so they would meld in my mind and become one. All so I could experience pain orgasms, even without my sexual organs. Ashen was the focus point, the vector, the trigger, the spark, the catalyst of my transformation.

Dr. Luke explained that in the future and with practice the orgasms would become gradually easier. And I knew “practice” meant many, many torture sessions. I looked at Herrin and I felt even more like her thing. I felt like a better pleasure toy for her, one that she could enjoy making squirm again. She only needed to hurt me for it, and it would only make me love her more when she did.

I was very grateful for the two artists who had made me into this version of Jade that I was falling in love with. I begged Herrin and the doctor to let me return the favor by pleasuring Ashen and himself. It was a no for Ashen, as she would only ever be allowed to cum when a clit was removed by the doctor. But he graciously accepted my offer for himself, and after getting the blessing of Herrin, he removed the nails in my hands, the hooks from my calves. And positioned himself where Ashen used to stand.

Slowly, Dr. Luke pushed his shaft into my scraped hole. I squirmed from the pain, but truly I loved it. He started to pump into me, making love to the hurt pleasure toy that I had become, feeding his excitement from my pain. Then he brought his reddened hard cock into my mouth, and eagerly welcomed it. I eagerly sucked on my own blood and juices, I massaged his member with my tongue, I softly cupped his balls with my bleeding hand. I felt him tense up, he was going to come soon. When he unloaded in my mouth I swallowed it all.

I have become Herrin's perfect little toy. My life is to serve her and to pleasure her. To suffer when she wants to hurt me. And to suffer even more if she wants to pleasure me. I have never been so devoted to her, and I have never been so in love.

The End

Chapter 11: The New Jade​

Present time

It has now been four months since my chest has been turned into two nipple-free, firm and smooth pale mounds of flesh. And that my cunt was cut into a clitless taut smooth slit. I have been loving my new look, feeling like a fairy of ancient myths, a magical creature designed to serve Herrin and to give her all the love in the world.

But most of all I have been loving that it makes me feel I completely belong to her. Like she owns me on such a fundamental level that she can mold my body to her desires. And that I have sacrificed my organs to her, as a proof of my total devotion. It actually excites me to think about it. Sometimes, when I am alone, I slide my finger between my lips, like I used to do before. I spread them to reveal Herrin's mark, her initials “R⥌S” with a small Heiwaz rune in the middle, right where my clitoris used to be, and I start to slowly rub myself.

I don’t experience stimulation in the traditional sense, but it gives me a very special and precious feeling. I picture in my head my severed button, slowly dancing in its epoxy pendant, on Herrin’s pale skin, right above her beautiful breasts. In my imagination it is aroused and stiffens from being so close to her chest. I just feel… incredible. It is the same feeling I get when I bring her close to orgasm. Only her needs matter now, but I drink from her emotions, from her moans, from her slightests twitches. I experience my pleasure with her orgasms, through my empathy and devotion.

I completely belong to her and she truly could do anything to me. This is why I am now kneeling down on the concrete floor of a room that looks more like the lair of a serial killer than a BDSM dungeon. If she wants to torture me this way, I would gladly suffer for her. But maybe the doctor and her had other plans in mind. As I am on my knees, next to the chair she sat on, like a good little pet, we both watch as the doctor unleashes vicious tortures on Ashen.

She had her metal covers removed, once again a painful experience. Many skewers have been run through her damaged breasts, her bottocks, and her sensitive pussy lips. The skin of her back has been broken with barbed-wire floggers, while she was suspended by “S” meat hooks, driven into the skin of her back. She was absolutely destroyed, covered in cuts and blood. And yet the look in gray eyes was incredible, there was pain yes, but also a profound look of satisfaction, like she had craved this intensity for a very long time. I don’t know how she did not scream.

Looking at my former tormentor and lover being more than tortured, broken in this way stirred very strange feelings inside me. The deep connection I had formed with her was still powerful. And her suffering was giving me a sense of sensuality that I could not explain. I was not sure what it meant, but it was strong.

The doctor then walked her to me, the hooks still lodged into her back. She was leaving footprints of blood behind her trembling steps on the concrete. Right under my eyes, I watched the doctor crush her nipple between the two jaws of a pair of pliers with all his strength, and then pulling, twisting. Ashen did not fight back, but she couldn’t help opening her mouth as if she was screaming… however no sound came out of her. I was sure now that Dr. Luke had her modified so she could not speak anymore. Seeing the expression of pain on her face, so close to mine, the strange feeling inside became stronger, I was taken by it, my breathing accelerated. Something was definitely building up inside me.

And then it was my turn to participate. I was helped up to lay on my back on a small wooden table, barely wide enough to support my back. Ashen placed herself standing up next to my crotch, she lifted my legs and rested them on her shoulders. With her hands she took mine, and gently placed them on the side of the table. And then the doctor connected us together in the most gruesome way. The meathooks on her back were driven through the skin of my calves, and her hands over my hands were nailed to the side of the table. Her and I were one, connected by steel driven through our flesh.

The doctor brought what looked like a long curved wooden dildo. A closer look revealed barbed wire had been looped around the wood for a good length at each tip, leaving only the middle section uncovered. The doctor kneeled next to us, I lifted my head to see what happened. He slowly pushed one end of their toy inside Ashen’s pussy, painting a mask of pain on her face. Once it was lodged in, he pulled her labia and nailed them to the side of the wooden dick, finishing with her clit, stretching it and nailing it directly on the wood. I didn’t have mine any more, but I felt her pain anyway… it felt good, the strange feeling in me was rising again.

The doctor got back up, and so did Herrin.

- “I want the subject to remember its operation, when it was strapped on the chair and cut. It will close its eyes and imagine it is in the operating room again.”

I obeyed, closed my eyes, and I was there again. The pain and the pleasure still mixed in my head, like they were for Ashen right now.

- “Five strokes,” I heard the doctor say.

The same words he had pronounced when my nipples, and my clit were tortured before being removed. I knew Herrin would be the one administering the blows.

I felt the pressure on my modified hole as Ashen started to push herself inside of me. The barbed wire soon pricked and scraped my skin as it was pushed further and further inside me. It hurt deep inside. I remembered the red-hot iron, the spiked speculum. And the cane landed where my nipples used to be. I opened my eyes again, and dove into Ashen’s gray loving look. She slowly pushed and pulled inside me, I am sure it was hurting her more than it did me, but she wouldn’t let it stop her. And the way she looked at me, she was torturing me with the most gentle eyes I had ever seen.

And then it happened, like a firework of images in my mind, my first encounter with her. All these times she had pleasured me, all these times she had hurt me. The operation on my vulva and my tits, the removal of my organs, all these images melted in my mind, and with them the memory of incredible sexual arousal and pain. The pain in my memory fused with the one I was experiencing at the hands of Ashen and Herrin. I felt the build-up rise in me, it was deep, powerful, not exactly the same as what I knew before my transformation, but it was unmistakably an orgasm. After four months of mourning my ability to experience sexual arousal, I was caught off guard, absolutely unprepared for that eventuality. Almost in a panic I reverted to my most basic slave training.

- “Herrin, may I please come?”

I heard her breathing accelerating at my words. I saw the love deepening in Ashen’s eyes. Then I heard Herrin's voice.

- “Yes my Jade, you may.”

I exploded. The orgasm shook me like an earthquake and a tsunami at the same time. There were tears in my eyes, and I saw them running on Herrin’s cheeks as well as she bent over to give me a long passionate kiss. Her tongue and mine danced together as my ecstasy echoed through my body.

The Doctor had succeeded. That was the secret goal, altering the pathways of my pleasure. What I had overheard him promise to Herrin, back at the house when they took me away. Why I had been relentlessly pleasured, then edged, then tortured, and then modified, always mixing the most extreme pain and the most intense pleasure. It was all so they would meld in my mind and become one. All so I could experience pain orgasms, even without my sexual organs. Ashen was the focus point, the vector, the trigger, the spark, the catalyst of my transformation.

Dr. Luke explained that in the future and with practice the orgasms would become gradually easier. And I knew “practice” meant many, many torture sessions. I looked at Herrin and I felt even more like her thing. I felt like a better pleasure toy for her, one that she could enjoy making squirm again. She only needed to hurt me for it, and it would only make me love her more when she did.

I was very grateful for the two artists who had made me into this version of Jade that I was falling in love with. I begged Herrin and the doctor to let me return the favor by pleasuring Ashen and himself. It was a no for Ashen, as she would only ever be allowed to cum when a clit was removed by the doctor. But he graciously accepted my offer for himself, and after getting the blessing of Herrin, he removed the nails in my hands, the hooks from my calves. And positioned himself where Ashen used to stand.

Slowly, Dr. Luke pushed his shaft into my scraped hole. I squirmed from the pain, but truly I loved it. He started to pump into me, making love to the hurt pleasure toy that I had become, feeding his excitement from my pain. Then he brought his reddened hard cock into my mouth, and eagerly welcomed it. I eagerly sucked on my own blood and juices, I massaged his member with my tongue, I softly cupped his balls with my bleeding hand. I felt him tense up, he was going to come soon. When he unloaded in my mouth I swallowed it all.

I have become Herrin's perfect little toy. My life is to serve her and to pleasure her. To suffer when she wants to hurt me. And to suffer even more if she wants to pleasure me. I have never been so devoted to her, and I have never been so in love.

The End

OMG Sir! I absolutely love your story. Thank you SO much for doing this and for honoring this slut by letting her be your muse.
Thank you so much.

Back
Top Bottom