Go to CruxDreams.com

LukeBlanc

Executioner
New to the forum and would like to share an original story called "The Sacrifice of Aeva"
What to expect: A long time ago, Aeva, the Healer of Dubhcloch clan volunteers to be sacrificed to save her clan from the wrath of the Gods. Secretly, she has fantasized about this demise all her life.

Chapter 1: Offering

There was a seemingly endless sea of silent faces in the crowd facing the podium. Aeva could not see very far, so thick and heavy was the pouring rain. The dark storm clouds completely obscured the light of the sun. It was mid-day but the air bore the gloom of an endless dusk. The sound of the relentless water drenching the austere faces was deafening. The deluge had started more than thirty nights ago and had not stopped since. The dirt of the village streets had turned into a deep, heavy sludge. Many of the old folks and the children were sick, coughing and feverish in their damp beds. The crops were all but rotten and wasted. Last night, a torrent of mud rushing down the mountainside had swept away several houses and taken the life of thirteen.

Toranos the God of Storms was angry. He had set his wrath upon the Dubhcloch clan. It would not end until everything and everyone washed-out and drowned. Such was the will of the cruel God. That was the reason for all to be gathered today, in front of the Healer, the shaman and the King. On the podium, the shaman had invoked the gods of the earth and the sky. He had danced to them, he had implored them. He had thrust his staff and held it to the heavens, and to the gasps of the crowd, the jagged, elongated piece of the black sacred stone that adorned its top had flashed as if struck by a mystical lightning bolt. The God of Storms had spoken. And his voice amongst men, the shaman had screamed to the top of his lungs that only a Sacrifice could appease the angry God. These words had struck fear into the hearts of all who were present.

On the podium, sitting between Persinus the shaman on his right, and Aeva the Healer on his left, King Silas scrutinized the crowd. He was both hoping and fearing that one of his subjects would volunteer. But the crowd had remained silent, only the water battering the faces of the gathered made any sound.

Suddenly, Aeva the Healer stood up. Her gray woolen robe was heavy, dripping with water, and so were the traditional bands on her arms and legs. She was tall, even for a woman of the North. Her long dark wet hair fell on her back and stuck to her robe. Only a few strands danced in the wind around her face, amongst the rain drops. The pale freckles of her skin outlined her large brown eyes, fully opened, braving the elements. Beneath her thin upturned nose, her half open mouth tasted the cold rain. There were a few wrinkles around her eyes and mouth, she was not a maiden anymore, but she was still one of the most beautiful women of the Dubhcloch clan. She was a kind woman and a highly skilled healer. She was loved by all.

She stepped forward and the many faces of the crowd turned to her. So did her King.

- “I will offer myself for Sacrifice.”

She repeated, louder.

- “I will offer myself for Sacrifice.”

There was silence. Until a man, lost in the sea of heads, clapped three times in his hands. A pause. He clapped again, joined by two others. A pause. More joined. Most of the crowd was clapping. Three times and a pause, three times and a pause. The high shaman joined them, hitting the podium with his staff. Three times and a pause. As hard as he could.

The King stood up from his chair. He scanned the crowd, he turned to the shaman, and finally to Aeva. His eyes were in shock, his look betrayed incomprehension. The crowd grew louder still. The message was clear, in the tradition of Dubhcloch, the three repeated claps meant the clan was approving. In this desperate time, the King could not go against the will of the people and even less defy the gods. He had to do his duty and make the final call. His whole people were clapping as one. There was no choice. He raised his arms and screamed:

- “It is done! It is done! By my voice it is done!”

The crowd stopped, the shaman shrieked in celebration, Aeva closed her eyes in acceptance. The King was visibly upset, he stormed out shouting to his guard.

- “Bring her to me. Alone.”

She was soon face to face with her King, far behind the stage, at a distance that no one else could hear, their privacy secured by the the Royal Guard.

- “What madness has taken you? Why would you offer yourself? Who will take care of the sick, the old? You cannot do this!”

- “It is done, your Majesty. You have sealed my fate!”

- “I do not comprehend you! There was no reason to… There has to be a way out! I will invoke a gathering… The Elders will unbind you from your fate!”

She lifted her hand and touched him gently on the arm.

- “You will do no such thing.”

Her eyes were calm, but those of the King betrayed distress and fear.

- “The clan cannot survive without you! Not in those times. I… I can’t live on without you…”

His voice faded to silence. She interrupted the silence after a long moment.

- “After all these years, you love me still?”

- “Yes… yes I do…”

King Silas looked sad. Water was running down his cheeks, into his long chestnut beard. She could not tell if it were raindrops or tears.

- “Then you will let me go to my fate… as you did once before when we were young…”

- “Why is it that you must break my heart once more? And go against your very own will to live on?”

- “My King, you are a great leader of men. But you know nothing of my will. You never did.”

Chapter 2: Cruelty

It was evening. Aeva laid down over her damp bed, eyes closed. She could hear the rain battering the thatch of her hut. Her memory took her back more than twenty-five winters ago. She was an apprentice then, an assistant to old Sarah. They both sat beside the roaring hearth at the elder Healer’s house. She was being lectured on the cruelty of the gods.

- “All gods are moody and wicked. Our clan is made of good men and women, and when times are trying, we stand together and we can overcome almost any challenge. But when times are so dark that the wrath of the Gods is upon us, then our people sometimes turn to the somber side of their heart. Did you know that in the darkest of days it is our ancestral tradition to offer a Sacrifice to the Gods, my Apprentice?”

- “No Elder, I do not. Please forgive my ignorance.”

- “You are forgiven, my Apprentice. You are here with me to learn, and I so wish I didn’t have to teach you about such things. A ritual Sacrifice is the vilest act I have ever witnessed our people perform. I was an Apprentice then, such as you. A torment had befeled on our clan, so terrible that the Earth itself had shaken. The wrath of Litavis, God of the Earth was upon us. And our cruel King and shaman had both called for a Sacrifice. There was a girl then, she was so devout to the Gods, she prayed mornings and nights. When the call came she answered immediately. She would offer herself to the gods, she had said.”

There was a pause and a sigh from the old lady.

- “I barely dare to recall what I saw at that time. She was so beautiful, she had long red hair, pale skin and wide emerald eyes... I truly think she was blessed as a child of Cernunnos, God of the Forest. And yet, the Gods allowed her to suffer a truly horrible fate. I watched as she was bound to the Sacred Rock, with such strength that I thought her arms and legs would give. They beat her… so hard and for so long…”

It was a painful memory for the Elder. She had trouble finding the words, and tears were pearling at the corner of her eyes. Young Aeva was captivated by the tale, her eyes and ears wide open to the words of the Healer.

- “... and then the Royal guards came. And all of them took turns… One by one they assaulted her with such violence… the rock turned red between her legs… and yet they kept on going… The warriors ravaged her… but she was bound, she could do nothing to stop it… it was pure cruelty in the name of the Gods… Oh how I felt her pain…”

Old Sarah was now crying as she told the story.

- “... and even after she had been defiled in the most brutal way, they didn’t stop her torment. They did things to her I dare not recount here. It lasted for so long until she finally found peace. I hope now that her spirit lives peacefully in the Heavenly Gardens of Cernunnos… And I hope the Dubhcloch clan will never see such darkness again.”

The tale had twisted the apprentice’s insides… in a manner that she knew all too well. For as long as she could remember, Aeva had dreamed of such visions, with herself as the victim of the barbaric acts. They did not scare or repulse her… instead they inspired a deep desire, a fire inside her. Only now, she was learning it had happened for real, to an actual girl of the clan. As Sarah was telling the story, vivid images were forming in Aeva’s mind. The beautiful redhead strapped on the jagged rock, stripped naked and spread wide, defenseless against the brutal assaults of her own clansmen. She could almost hear her screams, feel her pain… A fire was lighting inside of her, …her hand had been creeping up her own thigh as the elder woman had told the horrific tale, and she had felt an irresistible urge to touch herself on her most intimate parts… Thankfully, she was able to catch herself and conceal her attempt, but it had taken an overwhelming effort to keep her emotions under control… She had no choice. Old, gentle Sarah would never have understood, as wrecked as she was by the brutality she had witnessed long ago. Unaware of the effect of her tale on her apprentice, the old lady concluded her tale of sorrow.

- “Our old king was cruel then. But it will not always be so. Soon your friend Prince Silas will be King in turn. He is a kind man. A good man. He will never allow for such folly. And I pray to the Gods you never have to witness this horror in your lifetime.”

Aeva opened her eyes and let the memory fade away, hearing again the noise of the endless rain pouring outside. How prophetically wrong had Old Sarah been, Aeva thought.

Chapter 3: Dream

She escaped back into another distant memory. After hearing Sarah’s tale, the young Aeva had been agitated beyond measure, she couldn’t find peace. Images of the red haired girl strapped to the rock and suffering her fate were flashing before her eyes, making her restless. Her mind was obsessed, she could not contain it. Finally that night, it had been too much to bear, she had slipped from her bed without a noise, and fled into the darkness.

The air was cool and crisp, the grass freezing under her naked feet as she ran to the forest under the moonlight. Her nightgown was flying into the wind, and goosebumps were forming in her most intimate places. After a time wandering in the woods, she had found her secret tree. It had been a long time since she had visited. Her secret rocks were still there, tucked under the largest root.

She slipped out of her nightgown, and placed it over the root at her side. She was now fully naked under the stars, with only the moon and the gods to see her. Her breathing was shallow and fast, her statuesque frame shivering in the night. The dark nipples on her large pale breasts were fully erect from the cold and from the thoughts in her head. And between her legs ran a fire that would consume her if she let it.

Kneeling in front of the large tree, she pulled her secret rocks from under the root and in plain view. The largest one was a heavy flat rock with one of its long sides making an irregular, jagged sharp edge. She had used it in the past, when she had been consumed with another twisted fantasy, trying to imagine what it would feel to be struck by an ax in battle, and she had pleasured herself while pressing the sharp edge of rock as hard as she could against her soft stomach, imagining a strong, vicious warrior driving his blade into her abdomen.

But she had a different idea for tonight. She lifted the heavy stone, and planted it into the earth on its side, the cruel edge looking up towards the sky. In her left hand she took the two smaller flat rocks, making a fist and pressing them together, and in her right hand the last one, her favorite pain instrument, her sharp, pointy rock.

She turned around, pushed her back tightly against the coarse majestic tree. And then, spreading her knees, she lowered herself and let her full weight rest onto the jagged sharp edge of the vertical stone. As she lowered herself, the soft skin of her back scraped against the rugged tree, and the vicious edge of the stone dug deep between her open thighs, into her most sensitive skin.

She closed her eyes and recalled the tale of the Sacrifice old Sara told. But in this new fantasy, Aeva herself was the one broken, tied and exposed for all to see. The coarse bark in her back was the sharp Sacred Rock scorching her skin. The pain in her crotch was the result of the guards having assaulted her relentlessly. She was free to fully give into her perversion now. There was no one to judge her, no one to keep appearances for. Her devious imagination could run wild, and the fire in her crotch could consume her totally.

In her fantasy, her sex was left mangled and broken after having been defiled violently by every King’s guard. She imagined their members would have been much larger and powerful than the sexes of the few boys she knew. She imagined they would have had no care in the world for her. Instead, they would have been strong, bestial even and each one would have forced their enormity inside her in a brutal thrust, tearing her apart. She could not really know what it would feel inside of her, but her hips were grinding back and forth against the sharp chiseled rock as she imagined the destruction of her sex. It hurt so much she thought the rock must be mangling her nether. And still she wanted more, needed more pain.

The last guard to present himself would be the most vicious. It would not be enough for this demon of a man to split her apart with his gigantic sex. No, he would want her to suffer even more. He would punch her in the breast, repeatedly. And so she hit herself, with the flat stones encased in her fist, bruising her bosom. It hurt so much but her whole body and mind craved it. In his viciousness, her assailant would grab her vulnerable breast and squash it. And so her left hand opened up the two small flat stones around her left nipple, and she made a fist squeezing with all her strength and crushing her sensitive extremity. She couldn’t prevent a long wail from tearing into the night.

The demon-man would not relent, he would twist and pull and squash and so her hand followed her brutal fantasy, turning and grinding the stones, reducing her nipple flesh into a pulp. The pain was unbearable, but there was no choice, nothing would deter the demon-man from his sadistic urges. The scraping of her delicate skin folds against the sharp rock accelerated. The man was a monster, he would use the pull on her breast to increase his leverage and wreck her hole even harder, deeper. Her mind was gone, the pain and the sexual obsession were overtaking her in a destructive whirlwind of conflicting feelings. She was close to the edge.

The demon-man would leave her broken, forever ruined. And the shaman would come next, with a spear in his hand. He would position the tip upon her abdomen and he would push, slowly. And so her right hand followed, pushing the pointy rock against her soft, pale belly skin. Her whole body was shaking under the combined pain of all the rocks, but it was not enough. Her mind filled the gap, the shaman would be too weak, and he would hand his spear to a strong warrior. He would pull the spear out of the shallow cut, and with all his weight and strength pierce through her guts. And so, she swung the pointy stone in a wide gesture, and jabbed it on herself as hard and as deep as she could, right under her ribcage. And she jerked it up, violently. The stone was too blunt to pierce her but sharp enough to scrape and tear her skin. Under her own assault she came, hit by wave after wave of savage ecstasy.

When she emerged from her trance-like experience, everything was pain. Never in her previous acts of self inflicted torture and pleasure had she gone that far. The large sharp stone sticking up from the earth between her legs was reddened with her blood, her left breast carried deep bruises where the stones had hit her, and her crushed nipple was leaking red droplets that fell on her hips. Her skin was ripped where the pretend spear had skewered her, with more blood trickling down onto her pale shivering waist. She was quenched, consumed and scared of her urges all at once.

She cleaned her special stones with leaves and stuck them back under the root of the tree. She knew her wounds would hurt for a long time. She would have to hide them, secretly dress them until they healed. But another thought was emerging into her mind. Wouldn’t she soon want to feel her ecstasy all over again? Would she be able to wait until she was healed? And if she didn’t wait, then it would hurt even more… And that depraved thought was already lighting another fire in her loins.

Emerging from her thoughts In her cold damp bed, under the relentless rain, Aeva found that one of her hands was rubbing tirelessly between her legs, and her left nipple was firmly locked between the fingers of her other hand. She was moaning, twisting and turning until a wave of pleasure overtook her. It was a pale shadow of what she had felt when she hurt herself with her rocks all these years ago in the forest. But something in her was waking again.

She had missed these feelings so much. It suddenly hit her that since her late husband Sigur had died six winters ago, she had only been a shadow of her former self. Now, with the prospect of her imminent end, her old passion was coming alive again.

An intense and dramatic start to a story that builds up a nice arc of suspense and raises a lot of expectations - and I'm very excited about the sequel :)
Thank you @Rupert_137, what a nice thing to say! I really hope you will like the next chapters as well!

Perhaps this could be Aeva as a beautiful shaman and healer:

Sacrifice - Shaman Aeva.jpg

And this could be the young Aeva as an apprentice and assistant, at the time when she learns of the cruel sacrifices to the gods:

Sacrifice - young Aeva.jpg

Just an idea ... maybe Aeva looks more like a Viking woman, but of this type of woman I only find images of warriors and shield maiden.

Perhaps this could be Aeva as a beautiful shaman and healer:
And this could be the young Aeva as an apprentice and assistant, at the time when she learns of the cruel sacrifices to the gods:

Just an idea ... maybe Aeva looks more like a Viking woman, but of this type of woman I only find images of warriors and shield maiden.
Amazing renditions, thank you so much! The first one is very beautiful but does not really convey the "woman of the north" look. The second one might very well be what she looked like in the memories of her youth, although she would be a much older at the time of the story.

I am about to post the next chapter, and bring one more important aspect of her looks to light.

Chapter 4: Scars

Avea had been tending to her business all day. Her most important duty was to gather her healing materials, vials, ointments, herbs, bandages as well as scribe down her most important remedies for her apprentice Erik. He would visit later in the day and take everything away. He was still a novice and had a lot to learn, but he was a bright and capable lad. Aeva had great faith in him and was confident he would eventually succeed in taking her place, even with his formation coming to an abrupt, unanticipated end.

While her hands were keeping busy, her mind had been racing, unleashed by the irreversible decision she had made the previous day. She had gone to bed still stunned by her choice, and had expected to wake up crushed by a primal fear. But it had been the opposite. In the morning she had come out of bed feeling for lack of a better word, renewed. Like she was stepping out of an oppressing, thick fog.

For the first time in many years, she could feel the moist air damping the farthest depth of her lungs. The smell of old wood and rot in her hut overwhelmed her nose. Faint drafts of cold air felt like a blizzard and raised goosebumps on her skin. The contact of her heavy wet robe had chilled her to her bones. Even the dim light of the overcast morning had been blindingly bright to her eyes. Every small sensation was amplified tenfold.

In comparison, the last six years had felt like a numb dream, where all her senses had been muted. Now that she felt alive again, as hard as she tried, she could not remember feeling, tasting, enjoying anything at all ever since she had fallen on her knees, screaming her heart out, at the sight of her husband Sigur’s lifeless corpse. Something had died inside her on that day, and her life had become an endless repetition of habits, duties and mindless motions.

Only now at the dusk of her very existence, was she starting to wake up again. And it was not a smooth awakening, it was chaos unleashed inside of her. In part, she still felt like a shadow of her former, younger self. However, a side of her mind had lit up with blinding intensity. And in that light she could feel everything would be multiplied. Every minor joy would be a feast, every little noise a thunder, every little fear a terror, and every little pain an excruciating torture. And behind it all, feeding that fire, was a growing all consuming lust. An arousal so twisted and profound that it made the flesh between her legs swell and radiate with heat every time an image of her impending, barbaric fate crossed her mind.

She jumped when a commotion outside pulled her from her lewd thoughts. Orders were shouted, screams under the torrential rain. Her door swung open and King Silas himself entered her hut. He spoke in a loud voice.

- “It is decided, I will not let you ruin yourself. It matters not what Persinus says. I will bend the will of the gods if it is the last thing I do!”

There was anger and resolve in his voice, he was determined. She was unmoved. She gave him a long look, carefully considering how to respond. It dawned onto her that the most powerful way would be to show. Without a word, she opened her robe, pushed it off her pale shoulders. The top of the heavy garment fell down like a skirt on her legs, only held up by the belt around her waist. She crossed her band-covered arms onto her chest in an attempt to cover her ample breasts, and turned around to present him with her back.

King Silas’ jaw dropped. The smooth, sculptural and beautiful back he remembered stroking with his hands in his youth was no more. Instead, in front of his bewildered eyes, was a ravage of scars many times criss-crossed and overlaid. She looked like a pale battlefield, as if all the wars of the world had been fought on this ground.

- “What is this abomination?” He shouted. “How can this be?”

He paused for a moment, speechless.

- “Did Sigur…? Did Sigur do this…? The man you chose over ME! Cursed be the name of this monster…”

SLAP!

Her hand had temporarily left the embrace of her generous bosom to hit the King across the face, hard. He recoiled in shock. It had been years since anybody had dared raise a hand on him. His old reflexes were still alive, and his powerful hand instinctively closed on the handle of the ax at his side. Her eyes were locked into his, full of anger.

- “You do not get to curse my late Sigur! He loved me like you never could have!”

King Silas was fuming, he would have been within his right to take his weapon out and strike her. Assaulting the King constituted a capital offense, death by beheading. But his anger waned quickly, powerless against his deep affection for Aeva. Whatever she had become, whatever shock he was in, she had been, and would be forever his first love. A woman he had secretly longed for all of his life.

The view of her mangled back was hard for him to bear. Already ridden with sorrow and guilt, was he now learning that he had already betrayed her and abandoned her to a horrific fate in their youth? How could this have been? He recalled Sigur and himself competing for her hand. Overdoing each other in feats of bravery, appealing to her heart. And Sigur had been an honorable man, always fair, always direct, incredibly brave and selfless.

And in the end, when she chose his rival, she held him, comforted him. Even though she had said Sigur held the true keys to her heart, she had been kind, patient and loving to him. Her choice and her words were not that of a broken, frightened creature. None of this made sense.

- “Why didn’t you say anything? You could have come to me! A word would have been enough! I would have saved you and slaughtered that man!”

She stepped back, closer to him, as if to force him to accept the reality in front of him.

- “This! This was our love, my King! Sigur never forced me!”

- “It… it cannot be…”

The horror she must have endured sunk into him. In his mind, she did not know what she was saying. Only one thing was certain, he had to save her. The need was even higher than when he stepped in her home a moment earlier.

She turned her head over her shoulder.

- "My King, please listen to my words. This is who I am. This is what I have always longed for.”

The sincerity in her eyes and the determination in her words finally broke through.

- “It cannot be… I have seen from my eyes hardened outlaws broken and betraying everything for much lesser punishments than what you must have endured. How…”

He was so stunned even words had difficulty coming out of his mouth. But the iron will in her gaze didn’t waver. Everything in her voice, in her stance was only screaming of truth. His mind was desperate for an explanation, any semblance of reason he could have held onto.

- “Was it… Was it a way for you to understand the suffering of the ones you healed?”

- “It was not…” she simply replied.

He was at a loss, he could not understand.

After a moment of silence, she sighed and let her arms fall to her side, exposing her abdomen, her chest and her pale heavy breasts. Silas, attempting to escape the truth of her words, turned his eyes away. But she did not let him.

- “Look at me, King Silas! See who I am instead of who you dream me to be!”

The skin of her chest was not as mangled as her back, but it was nevertheless almost entirely covered by scars. Instead of the beautiful pristine silk of a woman’s skin she was wrapped in a canvas that had been repeatedly damaged and stitched. From afar she would appear a sculptural beauty, her tall perfect shapes would inspire desire to any man lucky enough to witness her disrobed forms.

But an up close examination would reveal a very different story. There were small indents all over her skin. Most were bumps that appeared to be from small incisions, long of an inch or less, by themselves or in groups. There were a few prominent, deep long running marks that gave the impression of severe cuts into her flesh. The area that appeared to have suffered the most were her breasts. Her nipples especially, looked more like fuzzy patches blurred by repetition of mistreatment, rather than the firm and perfect dark circles Silas remembered from her youth. Her left areola in particular, appeared like it had been slashed so much that barely any trace of a nipple remained.

With a hand she lifted her right breast, and attracted his attention to a group of five prominent vertical scars on her softest, most sensitive skin. It looked like a prisoner had carved his days of captivity directly on her skin.

- “Look here and see, my King. This is how Sigur loved me! This is how I wanted to be loved!”

The images of the night she had acquired those scars flashed in front of her eyes. In her newly awakened mind, what had been a distant memory now felt vivid and intense. And with it the craving and the lust she had felt at the time. Staring Silas straight in his mystified eyes, and she continued.

- “We were in this room when I suffered these scars, I recall it like it happened yesterday. I was full of desire for Sigur. I presented myself fully unclothed, I fell on my knees and asked him if he would tie me onto the very table you see here. And he did. He laid me on my back, secured each of my wrists in leather straps, and bound them to the legs of the table. He was inside of me, loving me, when I asked him to stop. And I begged him… I begged him to unsheath his hunting knife, to lift my breast and to press the point of the blade into my skin…”

She was blushing and becoming visibly flustered as she told the tale, her emotions running very high.

- “And he did. His manhood was inside of me when he cut my skin. I saw the fire in his eyes, I felt him jerking inside my sex as he pushed the blade into my breast. I cried with pain and moaned with pleasure… and I implored him to do it again, and then again. Until I couldn’t contain my lust and exploded in one of the most powerful ecstasy I had ever known…“

Silas was in a state of shock both from the tale, and from the intensity of the bare-chested, unashamed storyteller right in front of him.

- “I had barely recovered when he made me lick the bloody blade, and then he…”

Aeva herself was having difficulty with the intensity of her emotions. Inside she was living again through the intense experience. She caught her breath, barely.

- “...and then he smeared salt and liquor into my wounds. I still remember the spark in his eyes as he did. I screamed, and he resumed taking me as I suffered… It didn't take long until both him and I were rocked by a joint ecstasy, the second one for me. There were two of us but we were one… and then we had the most passionate kiss.”

Her hands were gripped tight around her thighs. Her heavy chest was waving up and down under the power of her emotions. There was a long moment of silence.

- “My King, I am recounting this so you could understand who I am, who we were. I felt alive with Sigur. With him I knew true love. He embraced my nature and I embraced his own. I do not require saving, my King. I did not do then, and I do not do now”

Aeva felt liberated, the brightness inside her was gaining ground. A life of hiding and secrecy was coming to an end. It was an incredible feeling to finally be known for who she truly was. A huge weight was lifted. With her fate being sealed, there were no more reasons to hide. She continued.

- “My King, I do not wish to sow trouble in your heart. You are good and you are kind. And I value your friendship and your love. Maybe we could wish that the Gods had given us a different fate… but in the end I am glad you know the truth of my life.”

This was too much for the King to stomach. He had entered her house only moments earlier, with the purpose to save her life. He had been ready to throw everything away for her, his throne, his kingdom, his legacy. And instead she had turned out to be…beyond anything he could understand? He spoke.

- “My attempt here is hopeless…” the King answered, resigned. “You are not the girl I knew, the girl I loved…”

- “That girl never existed but in your eyes, my King. I tried to tell you when we were young, but you were blinded by your own love… I did love you… But Sigur, he was the only one to understand me, to accept me, and loved me for who I was.”

- “Then I will leave you be, I cannot fathom what this is, what you are. They can carry you to the Otherworld, the realm of the dead… as it seems this is where you are determined to go.”

The King turned his back on the topless, scarred healer, and walked towards the door. She followed him promptly and placed her hand on his shoulder. He stopped.

- “You know our customs as well as I do my King…”

There was sadness in his eyes. He knew exactly what she meant, but he let her say the words.

- “The ancient texts are clear. In a ritual Sacrifice, the King plays a most cruel role in the demise of the offering.”

She paused.

- “When the time comes will you do your part?”

Without turning his head to face her, the King replied with a new resolve, and a commanding voice.

- “Do not mistake my friendship for weakness, woman. I will do what I must for the Gods and for my clan.”

With these words he resumed his pace and walked out, pulling his shoulder from under her hand.

- “I know you will… You will live on to make a great King.” She added in a soft voice, unsure if he heard her.

Aeva is a woman with very strong masochistic tendencies who, together with her late husband Sigur, formed the perfect sadomasochistic couple...
So far told in an intense and very forceful manner. But at the same time they both sacrifice the beauty of the then young woman, her soft skin, her gorgeous breasts, her sensitive nipples - without hesitation and without any apparent remorse...
That's not really convincing to me.
I could have imagined another aspect here: At some point, Aeva realized that the gods would one day demand a sacrifice from her (a dream, an inner inspiration) - and she wanted to prepare herself for it...
But that would be a slightly different story, albeit with the same result.

Aeva is a woman with very strong masochistic tendencies who, together with her late husband Sigur, formed the perfect sadomasochistic couple...
So far told in an intense and very forceful manner. But at the same time they both sacrifice the beauty of the then young woman, her soft skin, her gorgeous breasts, her sensitive nipples - without hesitation and without any apparent remorse...
That's not really convincing to me.
I could have imagined another aspect here: At some point, Aeva realized that the gods would one day demand a sacrifice from her (a dream, an inner inspiration) - and she wanted to prepare herself for it...
But that would be a slightly different story, albeit with the same result.
Her body bears the marks of a lifetime of masochism expressed during a lifetime Sigur. I have not established a very precise timeline, but roughly, it has been 25 years since her experience with the rocks in the forest. Assuming a few more years until she met and married Sigur, and six years since he passed, that leaves roughly 15 years of life together. During which what we can assume are intense/extreme practices. There may have been a slow progressions, hesitations, interruptions, doubts during time.

What I'm realizing is, the memory she describes to Silas may have come as an account of her "first experience" with Sigur, which was not my intent. Is it how you understood it?
Instead I imagined she would be already experienced and probably scarred at this point. She chose one of her most intense memory in order to convey her nature without leaving any doubt...

It is an interesting idea, where her motivation would have been fully driven by the perspective of the sacrifice. But yes, not the approach I went with.

Her body bears the marks of a lifetime of masochism expressed during a lifetime Sigur. I have not established a very precise timeline, but roughly, it has been 25 years since her experience with the rocks in the forest. Assuming a few more years until she met and married Sigur, and six years since he passed, that leaves roughly 15 years of life together. During which what we can assume are intense/extreme practices. There may have been a slow progressions, hesitations, interruptions, doubts during time.

What I'm realizing is, the memory she describes to Silas may have come as an account of her "first experience" with Sigur, which was not my intent. Is it how you understood it?
Instead I imagined she would be already experienced and probably scarred at this point. She chose one of her most intense memory in order to convey her nature without leaving any doubt...

It is an interesting idea, where her motivation would have been fully driven by the perspective of the sacrifice. But yes, not the approach I went with.
You describe Aeva as an unscrupulous pain slut (unscrupulous about her own body) from whom King Silas rightly turns away in fright. I'm sure that pain can be inflicted and felt without gradually covering the entire body with scars... However, in some indigenous peoples, decorative scars are created in a special, painful and bloody ceremony, including on women.
Still, being pushed a little more into the victim role with remaining fear and defense, instead of accepting her fate almost gratefully with the desire for pleasurable pain - that would be more to my liking for Aeva too - but you write your story, not mine, and it should stay that way ;)

You describe Aeva as an unscrupulous pain slut (unscrupulous about her own body) from whom King Silas rightly turns away in fright. I'm sure that pain can be inflicted and felt without gradually covering the entire body with scars... However, in some indigenous peoples, decorative scars are created in a special, painful and bloody ceremony, including on women.
Still, being pushed a little more into the victim role with remaining fear and defense, instead of accepting her fate almost gratefully with the desire for pleasurable pain - that would be more to my liking for Aeva too - but you write your story, not mine, and it should stay that way ;)
Yes, understand a scared-body experienced masochist, who welcomes severe torture may not be as aligned with your (and some people's) preferences, as say an innocent and pristine girl reluctantly walking into a painful ordeal. Creative choices :devil2:. My mind (and my writings) do tend to naturally drift towards this "extreme/consensual" theme. I do hope this direction will not impact too much your reading experience and the sadistic enjoyment of Aeva's fate. That being said, there is a world of hurt between what she has previously experienced and what she is walking into... so I am not above kicking in some fear and reluctance later on...

Last edited:
While waiting for the next chapters, her is a possible representation of Aeva.
These are my own creations with Stable Diffusion. I am only a dabbling with SD, and so this is just a fun experiment.
Many details are missing (freckles, scars) which could probably be added with just a bit of work. But overall, these are pretty close to how I imagine Aeva would look like...

00691-4129841080.jpg 00703-940868220.jpg

Chapter 5: Taken

Later that evening Aeva heard a loud bang on her door, interrupting her tightly hugging her apprentice Erik. He had been heartbroken by her choice and she had wanted to comfort him, to tell him he was going to make a great healer after she was gone. She let go of her apprentice and opened the door to a massive warrior in full gear, his long ceremonial spear at hand. His name was Rugar, he was the First Warrior of the Clan, and Commander of the Royal Guard.

Aeva herself was tall, but she was no match to the sheer height and the size of that mountain of a man. He had the rugged face of an experienced fighter, piercing blue eyes and long blonde braided hair falling on his back. He wore the ornate leather cuirass of the Royal Guard over his powerful chest, topped by a fur collar and a cape. War paint had been smeared on his prominent cheeks and over his many-times broken nose. He was drenched as he entered the room, his braided locks seeping water and sticking to his heavy cape. His strapped boots were covered in thick sludgy mud. He waited for the comparatively frail, sobbing Erik to carry the last of the healing supplies out and exit the hut, before addressing Aeva.

- “It is time.”

- “I am ready.” Avea replied calmly.

He bowed to her, a rare gesture from the Commander of the Guard.

- “It is a great honor to walk you to the Gods. I am humbled by your choice to offer your life to the clan. I speak in the name of the Royal Guard, when I say we will remember you as a fallen warrior, Laoch Aeva”

- “Thank you Rugar.”

She was touched by his words, addressing her as Laoch, as a Warrior. She knew the Royal Guard understood the meaning of sacrifice. She could not however detect the faintest touch of empathy or compassion in his eyes. He was a man of duty before everything else, and he was showing her the same kind of respect he would show to an opponent on the battlefield, before splitting their skull with a swing of his ax. He had been tasked to bring her before the Gods, through a harrowing ritual, and this was exactly what he intended to do. And if a Sacrifice required brutal cruelty, then she could be sure he would show her no mercy.

A shiver coursed through her spine with that thought, while at the same time another wave of heated lust pulsed between her legs, although this time it was mixed with palpitations of anxiety. With the embodiment of her fate standing right in front of her, ready to take possession of her, the next steps were slowly turning in her mind from a distant fantasy to a threatening reality. She could feel the fear begining to take hold inside of her. A small voice in her mind started to doubt if she would be able to keep her dignity through the ordeal. She took a deep breath, gathered her strength and repeated, as calmly as she could to the imposing warrior standing in front of her.

- “I am ready.”

Wanting to show her composure and determination, she took a step towards the door. He stopped her.

- “By our laws, you are to leave your clothes, your shoes and any personal effects in your hut. Everythings has to stay behind.”

She paused and nodded, keeping a calm appearance. But inside her fear grew, she knew she would never wear clothes again, she was one step closer to the precipice of her fate. She moved away from the door, and started to unwrap the bands covering her arms, revealing more scars of her past. She peeked towards Rugar, whose eyes were fixated on her. She thought for an instant of asking him to look away, but she quickly realized it would not only be futile, but in truth she wanted him to watch as she disrobed for the last time in her life.

There would be something liberating about revealing her marked body to the strong warrior. All her life, she had kept the sexual pleasure she took from punishment a secret. And she had always feared to be discovered, judged, ostracized, surely banished or worse by the very people she loved and the clan that was everything to her. With her choice she could finally drop the mask and still retain the love and respect of her people. And she had faith at least Rugar would spare her any judgment. He had pledged his respect and he was a man of his word. Maybe it was strange, she thought, to care about the consideration of a man who was going to walk her to an excruciating ordeal, and who would surely spare her no torment along the way. But it mattered to her. By his function and his rank, he represented the clan, the strength and courage of her people. Finally, she did not need to hide who she was.

She removed her boots. Taking a deep breath, she untied her robe and stepped out, letting it fall onto the wooden floor. And there she was in the open, her pale body fully exposed. Her long legs, the curves of her abdomen, thin despite her age, plunging between her hips into her clean shaven sex, a habit she had maintained even after her husband had passed. Her heavy white breasts were not quite as firm as in her prime, but they were still magnificent, proudly rising on her toned chest below her collarbone, framed by the wide shoulders of a woman of the north. Her long brown hair ran down on each side of her freckled face, her beautiful brown eyes giving a vulnerable look to the strong warrior, expressing both fear and resolve at the same time.

Unlike King Silas, the Commander of the Guard did not flinch at the view of her marked body. Just as she had expected, there was no judgment in his eyes. He was motionless at first, but then his gaze dropped to her neck. She understood, and removed the green stone pendant from her neck. It was a gift from her father, a precious stone from a faraway land that he got her when she was just a girl. She looked at it for a long moment, basked in its reflections one last time, and then delicately placed it on her table. She would be stripped of everything she had ever held dear.

She turned back to face Rugar, her hands at her sides, and she stepped towards him fully exposed, offering herself. He took possession of her by firmly grabbing her shoulder in his leather-gloved hand and pushed her towards the exit. When they got to the door, he paused.

- “Hear that after we cross this threshold, the well-loved and respected healer will cease to exist. In her place will be a prisoner, an offering to the Gods, whose only purpose is to be Sacrificed to their will. I promise to you that after you pass, I will keep true to my word and honor you as a fallen warrior. But as long as you stand, you are stripped of your rank, of all your rights. You owe absolute obedience. You will only know pain and suffering, until the Gods claim you to the Otherworld. Do you understand?”

Another shiver ran through her spine, another step towards her fate. She took a deep breath before answering.

- “Yes I do… Please proceed.” She added softly, touching the top of his hand on her shoulder.

She was now his possession. The respectful treatment had been short-lived. Although there was no doubt in her mind that Rugar would eventually honor his word, she knew with absolute certainty that in the meantime, the Commander of the Guard would fully embrace his role. He pushed her out the door.

Water was pouring stronger than ever, it seemed. Her tall, pale body was soon drenched by the cold rain. With senses heightened by the prospect of her fate, by the fear building in her core and the deep arousal in the base of her loins, she could feel every drop of cold water pricking her sensitive skin. Her naked feet froze as they sunk into the mud with each step she took, as she walked away from her hut. The tight grip of the Commander’s hand on her shoulder led her to a group of guards facing her home. As soon as they reached the men, she felt Rugar pushing down with a loud imperative:

- “Kneel!”

She hesitated before bending her knees, which apparently did not satisfy her new custodian. The next thing she felt was a powerful strike on the top of her calves that sent her down in a shried of surprise and pain.

- “Aaaah!”

She had received the hefty shaft of his spear in full force. Before she could catch herself, another hit landed on her back, across her naked shoulder blades. She fell forward, and only avoided crashing face first in the sludge for the tight grip of the guard on her wet hair. He twisted his wrist, wrapping the length of her dark, damp hair around the back of his hand, and with a violent gesture made her turn around on her knees in the cold mud. A warrior walked behind her and she felt her arms being pulled in her back. Her wrists got tied together so tight that the pressure between them hurt. Her hands would soon go numb, she thought. Rugar jerked her hair back, forcing her face up.

- “Look!” He said, “As your sacrifice begins.”

Helpless, she observed two groups of warriors each carrying a heavy wooden barrel towards her hut. The first group stepped through the door, while the other pried open their container outside. They started to slather what looked like a mix of oil and tar onto the walls and thatch of her house. They used a generous amount. She imagined the first group was doing the same inside, vandalizing what had been her shelter, her heaven, the safe and intimate home she had lived in all her life. The guards outside smeared the full barrel’s content and waited, until the others came out of the house. When they did, they were carrying a lit torch, and a warm light was shining behind them through the opening of the door. The destruction had started, and with it, her guts tightened into a painful knot.

The guard with the torch, walking along the wall, brushed it against the smears of tar and finally threw the torch onto the thatch roof. The rain was so thick that the fiery stick fizzled, but the walls and the insides had caught well, and soon a roaring fire was ablaze engulfing more and more of the healer’s hut. All the while the guards and the kneeling, naked and beaten woman watched, as if hypnotized by the flames under the rain. Around then, a crowd of onlookers quickly formed to witness the unlikely spectacle of a fiery inferno in the midst of catastrophic deluge.

Aeva felt as if she was being gutted. This had been her family’s house. She had grown up in this hut, she had childhood memories in every nook and cranny of the old wooden home. It had been filled with laughter. And when she had met Sigur, he had built a house for her parents on the outskirts of the village and he had moved in with her. It had been filled with his presence, his scent when he was returning from hard labor. So many times, she had let him overpower her, and he had punished her willing body before making love to her. So much of her life, her true uninhibited life was inside these walls. And it was all being taken away, destroyed, erased. It was the law of the clan, the sacrifice had to be total. For the first time, a physical sense of dread sunk into her.

With it, a vivid image flashed in front of her eyes. There was the shaman of the time of her youth. She could see his face clearly, as if he was with her today, and she was again mesmerized by the fanatical light in his eyes. She had sought his knowledge, eager to learn about Sacrifices, and he had obliged.

- “You see, maiden, a Sacrifice is much more than simply taking a life. We appease the wrath of the Gods with this act. You must understand that our ancestors were proud warriors from the North, who roamed the seas and the lands. They went to war for plunder and glory.”

She knew he had never experienced this time of legends, And yet a warm passion animated his voice.

- “The gods still expect this bravery from us. However, today the men of our clan have become weak and don’t know the honor of drinking the blood of our enemies.”

He seemed genuinely dismayed but this sad state of affairs.

- “It should be no surprise then, that the wrath of the Gods should fall upon us. And when it does, they demand a Sacrifice. It is then up to one of our own to carry that penitence. They must bear on themselves all the destruction our warriors should deservedly unleash onto our enemies. As we fail to burn, pillage and slay our enemies, so we must inflict onto the offering.”

He calmly continued, as if the logic of his reasoning was perfectly natural.

- “It is an act of abnegation. For the offering of course, it goes without saying. And also for the shaman, the warriors and the King, who must submit to the will of the Gods and inflict the punishment. And for everyone in the clan. Everyone must do their part, as together we purge our cowardice and ask for the mercy of the Gods. This is the toll we must pay, so they will grant us their peace and bless the clan.”

There was one sentence that had turned into Avea’s mind. “As we fail to burn, pillage and slay…” And she knew exactly what pillage meant for the offering she now was. “The rock turned red between her legs…” had said old Sarah. These words she had heard a long time ago were becoming real. The fear was growing again, taking hold of more of her body, for a moment it seemed it might outpace the lust throbbing between her legs.

Meanwhile, a heavy chain had been wrapped and secured around her neck. As a tug failed to extract her from her thoughts, the heavy shaft of Rugar’s spear crashed once more across her back, shaking her entire frame.

- “Walk!” Rugar ordered her.

She attempted to lift herself. Perhaps again, she had been too slow. A powerful kick to the side slammed onto her and shoved her off balance. The chain on her neck tightened and caught her full weight, cutting her breath and jerking her head so violently she thought it would be snapped off her body. She fell, stunned, coughing and hurt, unable to catch herself with her wrists tightly bound behind her back.

- “Can’t stand anymore, slave? Get-up and walk!”

Aeva could not have said if this was an act to Rugar. His voice was savage and terrifying. It would not suffer any challenge. He spoke with the authority of the Guard, the clan and the King. What he said defined what she did and who she was. Her past self did not exist anymore. In the span of only a moment, she had lost everything. And soon she would lose more.

Painfully, with her neck strained, her side and her back hurting, the soaked, mud covered naked girl, bare feet, chained and bound, lifted herself up and put one foot in front of the other. Cold water poured from the sky and dripped all over her dark hair and pale, shivering body. This time her brutal fate was upon her. She wondered if Rugar knew, if anybody could see, that some of the drippings between her legs were not from the rain, but from the juices of her own twisted lust.

Back
Top Bottom