The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.1%
  • Forrest

Votes: 69 19.3%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 136 38.0%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
If you could chose, which would be your favourite place to be crucified and why?

Being crucified outdoors is one of the my favorite experiences, and the spot, atop a small hill, where my Master has constructed three sturdy crosses, is a sublime location. When I'm lifted up naked and bound to the beam I can feel the sun and breeze on my skin and am conscious of my humiliation and degradation and complete helplessness hanging on the cross and fucked by the cornu.

If you could chose, which would be your favourite place to be crucified and why?
In a private place with only a few people watching me suffer.

In a public place where I can be seen by friends, neighbours and coworkers. Some of those watching knowing that I am willingly wanting to suffer and be humiliated for my own masochistic pleasure.
My choices would be a public place or hilltop , My nude body on display and I'm helpless to stop the people starring at me as I suffer on my cross.
I chose a public place ... where my degradation and sufferings can be fully observed.

You'll be crucified wherever I damn well please and you will like it!!!

I have never particularly wanted to be crucified, at least not since my early teens. I am, of course, extremely grateful for the fact that there are so many people that do want or need to be crucified. Where would we be without you? ;):devil:

I have never particularly wanted to be crucified, at least not since my early teens. I am, of course, extremely grateful for the fact that there are so many people that do want or need to be crucified. Where would we be without you? ;):devil:

Indeed.

As a certified coward I thoroughly agree. Nasty sharp nails. Yuk! :eek:

If I were to be crucified I would want it in a public place. My preference would be to be marched naked through the streets until my procession made it to the town square. There my body would be nailed to the cross in front of all my friends, neighbors and anyone else who came out. I would have nothing to cover even an inch of my body as everyone who would pass by this busy point in the heart of the town could see me in my nakedness as I struggled in agonizing pain.

Good lord! It looks just like us! :confused::rolleyes:
I thought you said this was a private box, Phlebas.

I said it was private, I didn't say it was invisible!
You can always go and sit down there with the hoi poloi if you prefer Jolly :)
article-2177818-142EC07C000005DC-449_634x351.jpg

Back
Top Bottom