The Place To Be Crucified

Which is the place you'd like the most to be crucified?

• Public place

Votes: 226 63.1%
  • Forrest

Votes: 69 19.3%
  • Lakeside

Votes: 14 3.9%
  • Beach

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • On top of a hill

Votes: 136 38.0%
  • Private place

Votes: 39 10.9%
  • Indoor

Votes: 17 4.7%
  • Riverside

Votes: 11 3.1%
  • Others (please put it in a comment)

Votes: 7 2.0%
  • On a religious place

Votes: 14 3.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
If you could chose, which would be your favourite place to be crucified and why?
In a public place such as an arena, but with protection from the weather so that witnesses are not discouraged from attending. As many as possible should be accommodated to see my execution.
If you could chose, which would be your favourite place to be crucified and why?

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 137
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 130
ok culus, King YAR and crucified survivor talk is cheap which one of these do you want to be suspended on from behind the fence in my back yard?

Attachments

• 100_1011.JPG
    100_1011.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 122
  • 100_1240.JPG
    100_1240.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
  • 100_1242.JPG
    100_1242.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 142
ok culus, King YAR and crucified survivor talk is cheap which one of these do you want to be suspended on from behind the fence in my back yard?
Definitely the first one! That cornu looks inviting. I'd have to be either ball or penis gagged, though, so as not to disturb your neighbors.

Definitely the first one! That cornu looks inviting. I'd have to be either ball or penis gagged, though, so as not to disturb your neighbors.
yes one can mount any dildo for your hole on that board

I would love to be taken out into the public and stripped naked and crucified in front of everybody!! It will feel so good when everybody watches my clothes being taken off and then my exposed body gets thrown on a wooden cross and everybody watches as I get nailed to it while I helplessly squirm and moan from pleasure. Then finally put up for display for all to see as I hang there all naked moaning and groaning from erotic pleasure and pain.
is that you in the attachment laying on the floor ? So nice..,,, Id love to hang you on the cross.

Back
Top Bottom