The Rape And Pillage Of The Land Of Queen Tricia

Go to CruxDreams.com
"Tree... what is that???" Tricia asks.

"It's a cornu" he replies.

View attachment 426043

"Isn't a bit... big?"

"You can't always get what you want" he says...

Tree

'...but you get what you need!'
She may not always get what she wants, but she damn sure is going to get what she deserves:devil:

The darkest hour is just before dawn…

The moon has broken through the clouds for a while and slowly arcs past us. I watch Barbara push up and see her tortured body tremble and her beautiful breast shake and heave.

crux 104 A.jpg

She can’t stay up long.

I look down my body. I am cold yet sweating and watch tracks of sweat dance around goose bumps and my tumescent nipples. A day ago I may have fondled them. Tonight I cannot touch them!
crux pose 184.jpg

One of my former palace guards comes over from bonfire. I recognize him! He was the captain of the guards. I clear my throat and ask “Saul how much did he pay you to do this to me?”

“More than you payed me but I would done it for free, your majesty.”

His response surprises me and I ask if I had treated him, his guards, and even my subjects so poorly. He exclaims “Oh, no, your majesty- you were a kind and fair monarch! You treated me well and compensated me generously enough that I had no need for his coin but I have a wife and two young daughters that need me more than I need you.”

He was blunt but honest. If I was still queen he would be dismissed at least and likely imprisoned but as I am dying on this cross I say “Thank you for telling me the truth.”

He bows and says “Queen Tricia I owe that to you!”

He leaves for the campfire and I contemplate what he has said and my life receding for my body.
crux pose 169.jpg

The clouds obscure the moon again and the only light is bonfire the guards huddle around. I watch them eat jerky and drink wine reminding me of my own hunger and thirst. I push up against the shattered bones of my feet and realize I could lose my mind before I lose my life!

jjb116 b.jpg

-Tricia… not soon enough the late queen

Tree

image.jpeg I always thought I looked my best bathed in moonlight. Certainly better than being bathed in the stuff Tree and DP are always thinking about. If I stretch a little more here ... Damn ... Tree's nails don't give much ... I think that I can kiss that moon. One gets a little delirious after too many hours up here.:rolleyes:

View attachment 426112 I always thought I looked my best bathed in moonlight. Certainly better than being bathed in the stuff Tree and DP are always thinking about. If I stretch a little more here ... Damn ... Tree's nails don't give much ... I think that I can kiss that moon. One gets a little delirious after too many hours up here.:rolleyes:
I am going to explore the 'mind games' of the crux in this thread...

That blood looks like it's hanging in mid-air. It's breaking the law of gravity. But then I never studied law, as Bugs Bunny used to say.

Look, I was fed to sharks. Living creatures got nourishment. Now that's a productive death. And fast. This wasting time up on the cross is how can I say it-meh....

Well, think of it this way. If I didn't occupy the cross, it would be unused and ugly. Now it's being put to good use and iexcitingly adorned. What's wasteful about that? :D

Last edited:
No, it's called "doesn't look right".
I blew that picture up 400% to find where the lines should be...
View attachment 426130 Here I am expiring on my cross and all you two clowns can do is argue over nothing!!!! Geese!!! :spank::spank:
I hate clowns... Cornu coming soon!!!

Look, I was fed to sharks. Living creatures got nourishment. Now that's a productive death. And fast. This wasting time up on the cross is how can I say it-meh....

...and the shark barfed through its teeth, dear...

Well, think of it this way. If I didn't occupy the cross, it would be unused and ugly. Now it's being put to good use and is excitingly adorned. What's wasteful about that? :D

And you look marvelous...
1 a ma.jpg
...No really, you do...

Morning has broken…

The sun rises before Barbara, Siss, and the deposed Queen Tricia. They slowly awake from their fitful slumber.

hill crux 002.jpg

Hunger and thirst has added new dimension to their suffering. Tree walks up the hill DRINKING having his breakfast. The three women have been crucified three-quarters of a day and are nowhere near dead. Tricia rasps past her dry swollen tongue “Finish these two and leave me to die your perverse way!”

“’My perverse way’- that is awfully rich coming from you, Queen Tricia. I hear you had a unique way of executing your ‘criminals’” the barbarian says to me.

This I cannot argue with. Condemned criminals were buried waist-deep in a pit. If it was for a lesser offense after the first day they would be stoned. For more egregious crimes they would starve or die of thirst. Many looked defiant when they were put in the pit and the dirt was shoveled in. If they weren’t stoned they were all quite mad before they died! I fear I may be also…

dan 012.jpg

-Tricia

Tree

Last edited:
View attachment 426159 And I thought we looked good bathed in moonlight. Nothing like a sunrise to lift the spirits ... That is unless you happen to be nailed to French premium word :confused:
Unfortunately Queen saw no reason to negotiate a trade deal with the French (even Messa-:eek::eek::eek:) so it is raw fresh-cut cedar that is oozing sap on your back...

...sorry... We barbarians don't carry much wood when we are doing our 'scoured earth diplomacy'... Tree

I look down at the barbarian Tree and ask “Aren’t you going to mount us on cornus?”

-Tricia

I have never crucified a queen before- she does look fucking good- but if you are leading a rogue army there is plenty of good fucks for me and my troops without being seduced by these three cunts.

jjb79 a.jpg

I have no fucking clue what a ‘cornu’ is but I'll find out. I may be a barbarian and I am killing the bitch but even I will fill a last request…

Tree

"Tree, I found two cornus and Gunner's following with another pair" Bull yells'
1 aaa.jpg
It looks like one fucking cow to me but Gunner knows it has a pair of cornus I'm not about to doubt him... I am his leader after all...

Tree -your cordial barbarian...

The darkest hour is just before dawn…

The moon has broken through the clouds for a while and slowly arcs past us. I watch Barbara push up and see her tortured body tremble and her beautiful breast shake and heave.

View attachment 426097

She can’t stay up long.

I look down my body. I am cold yet sweating and watch tracks of sweat dance around goose bumps and my tumescent nipples. A day ago I may have fondled them. Tonight I cannot touch them!
View attachment 426099

One of my former palace guards comes over from bonfire. I recognize him! He was the captain of the guards. I clear my throat and ask “Saul how much did he pay you to do this to me?”

“More than you payed me but I would done it for free, your majesty.”

His response surprises me and I ask if I had treated him, his guards, and even my subjects so poorly. He exclaims “Oh, no, your majesty- you were a kind and fair monarch! You treated me well and compensated me generously enough that I had no need for his coin but I have a wife and two young daughters that need me more than I need you.”

He was blunt but honest. If I was still queen he would be dismissed at least and likely imprisoned but as I am dying on this cross I say “Thank you for telling me the truth.”

He bows and says “Queen Tricia I owe that to you!”

He leaves for the campfire and I contemplate what he has said and my life receding for my body.
View attachment 426098

The clouds obscure the moon again and the only light is bonfire the guards huddle around. I watch them eat jerky and drink wine reminding me of my own hunger and thirst. I push up against the shattered bones of my feet and realize I could lose my mind before I lose my life!

View attachment 426100

-Tricia… not soon enough the late queen

Tree
Very Nice Tree!!!

Back
Top Bottom