The "Silent_Water" Discussion & Archive

Go to CruxDreams.com
Thank you for this note and advice! I can only hope that I was just on the Japanese site I really wanted to visit. It would be really funny if there is a "pixiv" and a "pivix".
;) In Romania, I once wanted to check in to a hotel with a name like "Australia" and my booked hotel was "Austria" on the other side of the street 200 meters further away.
Sounds both so familiar to us, doesn't it?
:oops: :cool:

Unfortunately, "pixiv" seems not to be the real company, I (or "Emarukk") was /were looking for and I doubt if something like this really exists upt to now.
If I had enough money, I think I would try to found something like that by myself.

I asked the pixiv-support in an e-mail if my imagination could be met by their offer for artists and they replied this:

Thank you for your message.

The purpose of pixivFANBOX is the support of the creator to the last, not the purchase and sale of paid contents.
Please consider using it for the purpose of continuing the creator's usual creative activities.

Billing is made at the timing when support is started, and on the next month it will be automatically charged on the beginning of each month.
Once you delete your support plan, support will stop.
After stop supporting, supporters are able to view FAN's only post within the same month. On next month, supporters cannot view FAN's only post.

And please refer our guideline before posting.
■ Guidelines
https://www.pixiv.net/terms/?page=guideline&lang=en
You cannot post uncensored image and download links.

Thank you and have a great day.

Back
Top Bottom