The Tragic Tale Of Little Siss

Go to CruxDreams.com
Black would be even better! My background is white, btw.....

This site recently changed it to white background, (TY site owner) I was tired of squinting to read anything!

I'm composing in Word, then copying and pasting into the thread. Just have to remember to use a grey font.

Me too, shevack, but I've not this problem...???
I compose in black on Word and , in pasting, it becomes grey / black on the thread....You've a strange comput.....;)

Me too!
At first, I couldn't figure out what was going on!
It is a little bright ! :(
But it's good! :)

Part 2 -- the story is advanced a bit more. Be patient, the bloody stuff is coming!

So, LittleSiss defied the norms of her society and practiced medicine, an occupation reserved to men because it required education and the ability to read. Her society was a superstitious one, steeped in the belief of demons released by a powerful woman leader in antiquity who had practiced witchcraft. All women were therefore culpable in her crime and all were suspect in practicing witchery and the occult. Since society had suffered so terribly as a result of her sorcery, men now dominated women for the safety of all. Strict rules were laid down by men regarding the behavior of women, who, upon reaching adulthood, were considered to be especially susceptible to the blandishments and false promises of the demons always trying to seek re-entry into the world. Their favorite route was by way of women – the weaker vessel!!! A woman, with her incapacity to appreciate the nature of evil would allow the demons access to the world by offering them sexual favors when they whispered seductive thoughts into her head. Thoughts such as: “you can read the ancients texts and learn, you are as smart as any man, or you should be able to have the occupation of a man.”

Yes, a woman’s sex – her seducing gash, cunny, slit, beaver, clam -- whatever you wished to call it was the route by which a demon entered into her and thereby the world, as he worked his mischief through the actions of the woman her controlled. That female who dared to pose as a leader of a great people in antiquity had let the demons enter her and so she came to wreak havoc upon the world!

How were men to know if a woman was having coitus with a demon? Ah, there’d be signs, as any educated man knew. The mark of the demon could take many shapes and appearances. So, if a woman allowed a demon to caress her body or enter into her private parts the marks would be plainly visible on or around her breasts, her thighs, her genitals, or wherever the demon touched her. Strange moles or outpouchings of skin, discolored or hardened skin, lack of sensation, these were all signs she had allowed a demon access to her body in exchange for forbidden fruits! For a woman who bore such signs it was de facto proof of her consorting with the demons who had caused so much suffering to mankind.

At last we are back on track....good story!! please keep 'em in order Tree...20 lashes if necessary.

I'm composing in Word, then copying and pasting into the thread. Just have to remember to use a grey font.​
Better than that, Shevak, is to paste it in from Word,​
cursor-highlight it all, then click on the little eraser icon at top left of the reply box -​
that removes formatting and sets the text to light grey on Blackend and black on Default​
(the same as you get if you type straight into a thread, as we do most of the time).​
Unfortunately, if you select them yourself (so over-riding the automatic settings)​
most of the colours in the menu give problems on one or other background.​

Back
Top Bottom