The Tragic Tale Of Little Siss

Go to CruxDreams.com
If I can presume....?

She is entranced. Raising her skirt to give the demon entrance. A demon will not force himself in -- he waits to be invited...
Better than that, Shevak, is to paste it in from Word,​
cursor-highlight it all, then click on the little eraser icon at top left of the reply box -​
that removes formatting and sets the text to light grey on Blackend and black on Default​
(the same as you get if you type straight into a thread, as we do most of the time).​
Unfortunately, if you select them yourself (so over-riding the automatic settings)​
most of the colours in the menu give problems on one or other background.​
Thank you Eulalia!

She is entranced. Raising her skirt to give the demon entrance. A demon will not force himself in -- he waits to be invited...

Thank you Eulalia!
...Yeah, I've been invited, but that doesn't mean I don't take if I'm not...

Beelzebub

...get back to the story or L'ilSiss will confess from boredom...

Hey, when I find a nice guy standing in front of me, I am NO tease! Trust me? (ok, maybe a bit, but that's foreplay?)

Part 3 -- The tension builds!

“Push now,” shouted LittleSiss, “harder Anna, one more time! The baby’s almost out!”

With a deep groan and a look of supreme exertion on her sweat-drenched face the young woman on the bed bore down with all her strength. Suddenly it was over, as the newborn child was pushed out of her birth canal followed by a flush of warm watery fluids. The young woman breathed in and out deeply as LittleSiss made sure the baby was breathing. The exhausted mother raised her head, looking down her abdomen at the squirming little creature she had just delivered.

“What is it?” She anxiously asked. “Is he OK?”

“It is a ‘he,’” LittleSiss replied. “You have a son, Anna, a healthy baby boy. My, my, doesn’t he have a pair of lungs!”

LittleSiss held tightly to the slippery newborn as she dried him off and wrapped him in a light piece of linen. She expertly attended to tying off and cutting the umbilical cord close to the baby’s abdomen while he squirmed and cried, letting the world know of his existence. This done LittleSiss then placed the baby on his mother’s chest, skin to skin, and with his head nestled between her pillowed breasts. The baby yawned and reached out with his tiny fists, flexing his fingers. His eyes were wide open and blinking but LittleSiss knew he couldn’t focus on anything yet. He was opening and closing his mouth, reflexively looking for his mother’s breast. After a few minutes and with a few sweeps of his tiny hand he found her tumescent nipple. He cupped his little fingers around it and slowly began moving his head towards his first meal.

“Men,” LittleSiss chuckled to herself, “always grabbing for the boob!”

Mother and child were doing fine. But LittleSiss would never have predicted that. As Anna’s labor started LittleSiss had determined the baby was in breech position. Breech births often ended badly if the midwife or doctor does not know how to turn the baby properly as it passes backwards through the birth canal. LittleSiss had assisted her brother at many births. She had read all his books on the birthing process. She was calm, collected, and focused on this baby being born alive! At the crucial time she inserted her fingers inside Anna’s vagina to keep the baby’s arm from being trapped alongside his head. That would have been a disaster! But LittleSiss’ knowledge, empathy, intelligence and natural talents ensured a successful outcome. That’s why she was so respected as a physician. Her patients tended to live. Those of male doctors often did not. She reflected on the injustice of it all; that she could not legally be a physician. She was just a woman doing a man’s job, and at great risk to herself. Oh, there were midwives to assist at birth, but only men were physicians. This made her an aberration, a freak of nature, she often thought. Who would ever want to marry a freak of nature? She knew the risk she was taking, but she loved caring for people and could not imagine doing anything else with her life at this point. The proof lay in front of her: a health baby and a delighted new mother.

The baby soon found his mother’s nipple and latched on to it with his lips, just about the same time as the afterbirth was expelled. The baby was nursing well, it appeared. Anna was relaxed and beaming, obviously in a great state of maternal contentment. LittleSiss recognized that look that new mothers had when nursing their newborns. LittleSiss hoped she would someday have children of her own. She felt a lonely ache in her own breasts and between her legs as she gazed upon the intensely maternal scene in front of her. She didn’t even realize it but she had placed her hand to her breast, pressing against it, feeling its warm fullness and the suddenly tumescent nipple pushing through the thin fabric of her blouse. LittleSiss desperately wanted to be nursing a child of her own at that moment. Suddenly very aware of what she was doing, LittleSiss blushed and let her hand drop away from her chest. However, with all the attention in the room on the new mother and her baby, she was sure no one had seen her very brief breast massage!

Anna’s husband was in the room now, sitting next to his wife, stroking her cheek and planting soft kisses on her forehead, clearly ecstatic over the birth of his son. There being no complications, LittleSiss decided she’d go home. It had been a long day and she was very tired. Anna’s sisters could finish cleaning her up. Tomorrow there’d be a line of patients at her door and she wanted to be fresh and alert for them.

LittleSiss gathered together her medical kit and wrapped her shawl around her shoulders as she left Anna’s house and headed out into the cool early evening air. She was relishing the cup of herbal tea she would have when back home and able to relax. And there’d be some quiet time to soothe that ache in her breast and release the sudden tension that had built up between her thighs with a little finger play…! With a girlish skip and a smile on her face she quickened her pace, very anxious to get home.

It was then that they came for her.

You are do a beautiful, build! I love it! :)

I think I want to save her (I mean you)! Too bad I already called it a "tragedy"!:(
But that's, What makes it good! You are putting a lot of heart in it. I'm starting to get envious of your talent! :)

Fear not L'ilSiss is this guy gets too fond of you Tree and his pals stand by to take over...

Tree

...yes, it is because we care, Ulrika....

Fear not L'ilSiss is this guy gets too fond of you Tree and his pals stand by to take over...

Tree

...yes, it is because we care, Ulrika....
I know, I can always count on you, Tree !!! :rolleyes:

The most beautiful moment of our life, shevack: thanks for your wonderful
depiction...
It centers me, every time I look at it!
:)

Part 4 -- Siss is in trouble now

LittleSiss detected sudden movement on the edge of her vision. She instinctively jerked her head toward the motion. Shapes were emerging from a dark alley to her left. Her brain registered three men, large and ominous looking, advancing on her. Sudden panic seized her, and for a moment she was frozen in her steps, not fully aware of what was happening. A lunging hand got a grip on her shawl and the blouse under it. Her heart suddenly pounded in her chest as she immediately sensed the extreme danger she was in. Her body prepared for flight but the man gripping her shawl had a full step on her. She felt his powerful hand trying to get a hold on her shoulder, but she twisted away from him, denying him a grip of her body. He still had a grip on her clothes though. As she twisted away and began to run her shawl was ripped from her shoulder, and the top buttons on her blouse popped off. The man was left with just her shawl in his hands. Siss heard him swear. She dropped her medical bag within the first few steps. She was running in full flight. For all she knew she was running for her life! Utter terror filled her. She was breathing heavily, pumping air into her lungs as fast as she could. Within a matter a seconds what had been a pleasant evening walk had turned into a potentially life-threatening chase. She was properly terrified of what might happen if they caught her. The thought of being gang-raped in the alley and left dead, or perhaps even killed, flashed in her mind. All her senses were accentuated. She started running, her dress billowing in the wind, as fast as her long legs would carry her.

Siss was a healthy young woman and a swift runner. She quickly put distance between her and the men now chasing her. Hearing shouted orders and more cursing from behind, Siss glanced over her shoulder to see where her pursuers were. She was outpacing them. Good! Pumping her arms she stretched out her stride as far as she could. But Siss failed to see another group of three who jumped out of another alley in front of her. She noticed them too late, just as she turned her head back to the front. A sickening feeling filled her and her heart raced even harder. She was being blocked between the two groups! She dared not slow down and tried to speed past the group in front of her, attempting to dodge around them. But they were quick enough, this time. A powerful hand reached out and grabbed her upper arm, wrenching her body around and painfully twisting her arm and shoulder. Her forward speed stalled. Siss yelped with the sudden pain in her arm and shoulder as her body was wrenched around. The man pulled Siss toward him and quickly wrapped his arms around her chest, holding her close in a tight bear hug that nearly squeezed the air out of her lungs. Siss screamed as her head was rammed against his chest. Gasping for breath she smelled his rank odor and gagged. Before she could mount a struggle she was immediately seized from behind by one of the other men who wrapped his arms around her body, just under her breasts, pinning her arms against her side, and lifting her off the ground, her legs kicking and flailing in the air. Siss was not a small woman. A healthy 5’ 10” tall and strong. But the man was too strong for her.

“You got her?” shouted one of the original three men now approaching, out of breath from his brief sprint.

“Yep! Got her! She ain’t goin’ nowhere now!” He held the struggling Siss off the ground, his back bowed.

“Fucking bitch, why’d you make us run?” demanded the approaching man, who seemed to be the leader of the group. He was overweight, and not used to running, thought Siss. Breathing heavily, he walked up to her.

“Put her down.” He ordered. The man holding Siss up set her back down on her feet. As soon as she felt the pavement she immediately began to struggle in his grasp, screaming for help. Another man approached to help control her. Impulsively she kicked out with her foot, aiming for the man’s crotch. She made contact. It felt good!

The man staggered back, his hand over his genitals, groaning in pain. He knelt down, and then dropped over onto his side, curling up into a fetal position and moaning with his hands between his legs. To the leader, Siss seemed fearless at this point. He would have to fix that!

Siss saw his arm being extended and braced herself for the blow to come. He administered a viscous backhand slap across one side of her face, then back across the other side. Siss’ vision exploded into lights and stars; then the lights faded out as she momentarily lost consciousness. She slumped in the arms of the man holding her from behind. His arms rode up on her chest nearing pushing her breasts out of the torn top of her blouse. She quickly regained her senses. She tasted blood and felt it run down the corner of her mouth. (The first blood she would spill in the short time left her.)

Gasping for breath, Siss straightened her legs and stared into the face of the man who slapped her.

“You gonna behave now?,” he asked her. We ain’t here to hurt you, you fucking cunt! (An odd thing to say, thought Siss, after he had nearly knocked her unconscious!)

His low, ominous voice explained it all. “Sarah Dawn, by order of the municipal magistrate of Oma-haa you are being placed under arrest on charges of witchcraft and consorting with demons.”

The ridiculous and inane charge hit her like a punch in the gut. Her legs weakened and she felt sick. This is madness, thought LittleSiss. “I’ve done no such thing,” she shouted. “Release me!”

The men only laughed. “No, you’re coming with us, girlie! There’s no point in struggling. We have our orders here!” said the main holding her from behind.

“But why?” demanded LittleSiss. “I’m not a witch. I’ve never -- what did you say? -- consorted with a demon! I haven’t done anything wrong! Turn me loose, now, you bastards, you pigs!” Siss’ voice came firm and strong as her courage returned. She continued to struggle against the tight grasp of the man holding her from behind, vainly trying to twist away, but he just held her all the more tightly, laughing at her feeble attempts to escape. But she struggled all the more fiercely. She was not going to give up without a fight, dammit! It simply wasn’t her nature. She was becoming enraged.

Siss screamed more, as loud as she could. “Help me, help, please!!!” .

The leader of the group suddenly grabbed Siss by the throat with a huge hand, squeezing just hard enough to restrict her breathing. He held his hand steady, the pressure constant around her throat. Siss couldn’t breathe! The seconds ticked by. He was staring directly into her eyes, his face inches from hers, his lips in a feral snarl as he maintained the pressure on her throat. Siss’ eyes bulged, nostrils flared, and the veins in her throat popped out as she slowly strangled. Her vision began to go grey and she was about to lose control of her bladder and piss herself as his grip relaxed enough for her to draw in a ragged breath. She would have dropped to the ground like a sack of potatoes except for being held up by he man behind her.

“I said behave,” said the leader in a quiet but forceful voice. “You scream again I’ll squeeze harder next time!” Siss quickly breathed in deep drafts of air, her whole body shaking and shuddering, her breasts heaving behind the thin cloth of her blouse. Her nipples had become hard and erect. The men noticed, approvingly. The leader glanced down her ample cleavage. The tops of her soft breasts, covered with a thin layer of perspiration, glowed and trembled in the early evening twilight.

“You’re a tasty little piece, aren’t you?” The leader was speaking softly. “Now lets be a good girl so we don’t have to hurt you.” He dropped his hand from her throat but placed it on her breast, squeezing the warm, soft flesh roughly, and painfully rolling her nipple between his fingers. Siss winced at the pain…and became outraged at his manhandling of her. She was far more angry than afraid at this point. She clenched her jaws against his assault, and began to work up a mouth of spit.

“Now, let’s see what you have under that blouse,” he said. As he began to slip his hand into her blouse to pull it down, Siss summoned up her courage and spit into his face!

“I’ll probably regret that,” she thought…

Her bloody spittle landed across his cheek and nose. It ran down to his chin. The leader took a step back. His face twisted in rage. He wiped the spittle off with a few sweeps of his arms. He stepped toward Siss. He suddenly thrust hand up under her dress and grabbed at her crotch, pulling aside her undergarment. Siss stifled a scream at his fierce, indecent assault on his body. She desperately tried to keep her thighs together but he was determined to get to her prize. She felt his rough, hard fingers probing viscously between her labia, grabbing her tender flesh and squeezing it so tightly it brought tears to her eyes. She moaned in pain and humiliation, unable to do anything to stop it.

“Ah, what a nice tight cunt you have, don’t you? A nice furry little twat! Now, missy, if I wasn’t under orders to deliver you unmolested,” he said the last word very slow and deliberately, “I’d have myself a right good time fucking you to within an inch of your life, you worthless fucking bitch! Spittle flew from his lips and onto her face. Then I’d let my boys here have a go at you.” His eyes and face blazed with fury and lust. The man on the ground was rising to his feet. He, too, wanted a go at Siss for the kick she’d administered to his aching onions!

The leader withdrew his hand from Siss’ crotch, caressing her long, lean thighs as he swept his hands down her legs. Siss looked at the rage in his eyes and braced for another assault. A quick glance down and she could clearly see an enormous erection barely being contained by his pants. His hand went again for her blouse.

“Now, my beauty,” he said softly, “let’s have a better look at those sweet titties of yours!”​

Back
Top Bottom