The Training

Go to CruxDreams.com

william23

Magistrate
The Training
Sectavius sat in the stands and cheered as his father entered the arena. Sectavius was just nineteen and had been born into a rich family. His mother had done well for herself and ran a very profitable stall in the local market selling herbal remedies. His father had fought with the mighty Roman army but was now kind of semi-retired by helping out at the monthly games.
His father's name was Sectus and he was in charge of the crucifixion team for the games. Sectavius was proud at how his father would go about the business of nailing bodies to crosses with such clinical expertise. The shrieks from the victims signified the commencement of the crucifixions and the crowd fell silent to take in the spectacle unfolding before their eyes.
The afternoon was hot and humid, Sectavius had drunk a lot of water to quench his thirst during the entertainment. As the event came to an end Sectavius made his way down the steep steps to meet his father.
"Father" called Sectavius. "My son" responded Sectus, "what did you think of today's show?" "It was great and you were excellent as usual" responded Sectavius. "I especially liked the way you treated that prisoner from Gaul. He really howled his head off when you nailed him down!"
Sectus looked at his son and placed an arm on his shoulder as they walked home from the arena of death.
That night they sat and talked. "What was the first crucifixion like, that you attended?" enquired Sectavius. "I can't really remember" replied his father. "I have nailed so many up that you forget, it's just a job, you see, nothing personal."
"One day, father, I would like to take over from you and learn the art of crucifixion." His father was stunned but this was not entirely unexpected, he had often thought about passing his trade onto his only son.
The following day Sectus called his son over to him and handed him a bundle. "Here, I want you to have this" and he placed it in his son's hands. Sectavius unwrapped the bundle and held a short mallet in his hands. "It's my crucifixion hammer and I want you to have it. You will need it as I have enrolled you into the crucifixion training school and you start tomorrow."
Sectavius looked at his father and they hugged, finally, what he had always wished for was to become a reality.
To be continued................

A father must always be proud when his son wants so much to follow in his footsteps.:cool: Sectus is clearly a good parent. :eek::doh:

Interesting premise. We've had stories from the perspective of the father of the crucified girl, but I don't recall one about the son of the crucifier. :popcorn:

And, though they had crux and forums (fora)
they didn't have CruxForums where they could learn from the experts! :devil:

The tales they could tell, though!

What is always left out is that first hour or even half.

As long as any of us have endured ... it is/was nothing like the real thing.

I only felt total panic once and it wasn't gratifying and was before I felt any real pain.

Safety always!!!

Siss

The tales they could tell, though!

What is always left out is that first hour or even half.

As long as any of us have endured ... it is/was nothing like the real thing.

I only felt total panic once and it wasn't gratifying and was before I felt any real pain.

Safety always!!!

Siss
I've heard this story. Experimenting is fun but risky :confused:

I've still proudly got my father's spade.

It's only had two new handles and a new blade since I got it.
But while you renewed the handles and the blade,
you've recycled pretty well every bone and fibre in your body half a dozen times.
So you're not the same guy who inherited that spade.

I've still proudly got my father's spade.

It's only had two new handles and a new blade since I got it.
But while you renewed the handles and the blade,
you've recycled pretty well every bone and fibre in your body half a dozen times.
So you're not the same guy who inherited that spade.
Interesting. So what are your views on teleportation? Would the you that appears on the teleporter at point B still be the same you that left the teleporter at point A? :eek::confused::D

Can one teleport a crux girl directly onto a cross, and will she fall off because you forgot to teleport the nails?:doh:

Training (day 1)
Sectavius lay awake, most of the night, thinking about what would happen the very next day. It would be his first day of training to become an expert in the job of crucifixion and his heart was raising with the anticipation. His father's crucifixion hammer lay proudly by his side, cleaned of the blood from the previous victims that had shuddered from the impact as iron was cruelly driven into their limbs.
"Come on son it's time to wake up." It was the voice of his father and a firm hand shaking his shoulder. Sectavius stirred and laced on his boots in preparation to leave for his first day at the training school. The Training School was only a short distance from his house and next door to the arena where he would undertake his new trade.
Entrance to the school was through a large iron gate. They were both met by one of the teachers, a burly man named Brutus and his name matched his stature. "Sectus, my old friend, I will miss you when you are gone but I am sure your son will make you proud." They hugged and then hurried through the gate and into an open courtyard. Sectavius looked around and took in the new surroundings with awe. There were a number of already erect crosses, on view, with the tell tale blood stains clearly visible on the beams and the upright stakes from previous victims.
"When do we start nailing the scum up?" Sectavius asked eagerly. "Patience lad" responded Brutus, "all in good time, you have to learn the art so that the suffering can be prolonged at your will. We will teach you these skills so that you keep the crowds amused for hours."
Sectavius looked at Brutus with an inquisitive eye, Brutus knew what was coming. "How do we practice?" asked Sectavius. His father answered that question as he had also gone through the same training. "We use the torn off limbs which the lions leave after a Christian spectacular, there are always plenty of those to use and for you to practice on."
"Ok it's time for the class to begin." Brutus said goodbye to his old friend and ushered Sectavius across the courtyard to a wooden bench. He was joined by seven others, mostly in their early twenties but one looked a lot older. Brutus paced up and down and prepared to address his pupils.
"My friends, you are here to learn a special trade, a trade that has two functions. You will learn how to despatch criminals, slaves and even Chistians in a manner befitting their crimes. You will also be entertaining the masses and must therefore learn how to prolong the agony without a quick death. The method will be up to you but it must always be effective and entertaining."
Brutus moved to the first erected cross and placed his hand on the upright. He pointed out the various nail holes and explained that it was best not to drive a nail into any existing hole as the victim, in their struggles, could work loose and fall from the cross.
"Has that ever happened?" enquired Sectavius. "Only once" responded Brutus,"a young Christian girl, no more than twenty years if a day. She wriggled one of her feet free and we had to seize it quick and re-fix it higher up to miss any other holes." Sectavius laughed but was soon brought down to earth when he was told that the soldier responsible was given twenty lashes after the event. "We train you not to make mistakes, heed those words well or you could feel the lash." Sectavius shivered at the harshness of Brutus words and vowed not to make the same mistake.
Brutus then dragged a sack in front of them and pulled out a savaged arm and threw it in front of the seated group. The limb stank to high heaven and flies flew around and landed on the decaying flesh. "Chink" a bag of nails was dropped next to the severed arm. Brutus bent down and removed a nail from the bag running his fingers up and down the shaft and feeling the point. A log was dragged over and laid on the ground next to the arm. Brutus lifted the arm and laid it on the wood with the palm face up. He used a finger to probe the wrist and pointed to a spot at the base of the hand. "This is the ideal place to put the spike, any further on the hand and you run the risk of the hand tearing off the spike. If you place the spike further up the arm then, when the weight of the body pulls down, the spike will tear the arm but still end up at the wrist. However, the victim may bleed to death quickly if this happens so it is best to get it right first time." There was a stern tone to his voice which they all understood.
Brutus removed several more severed arms from the sack and each student was given a hammer and a nail. "Now, you only get one attempt at this so get it right!" bellowed Brutus. Sectavius looked at the arm in front of him, it was woefully thin and obviously belonged to some hapless female who ended her short life in the jaws of an African lion. He felt the area around the wrist and found the small bones he was looking for. He also remembered not to place the spike too central as this would perforate the vein and the victim would bleed to death in minutes. He raised his fathers hammer and with one blow drove the iron through the subtle wrist and out the other side. All the other students followed suit and then sat waiting for the inspection. Only Sectavius passed the first test as he had heeded his fathers words to miss the vein.
"Well done Sectavius" commended Brutus, "You others must learn from him as he has learn't from his father." Brutus gave Sectavius a hefty slap on the back as his reward. More arms were brought out for the others whilst Sectavius sat in the shade watching the goings on.
"Ok you lot, now that you have got the hang of this we will move on to nailing the feet."

To be continued............................

"Well done Sectavius" commended Brutus, "You others must learn from him as he has learn't from his father." Brutus gave Sectavius a hefty slap on the back
A successful first day of school for our young Sectavius. Big caligae to fill, after all. ;)
This is amusing so far. Nicely written, with good characters. I wonder if our boy will have any difficulties when he finds out that crucifying a sweet young Christian girl is a lot different than a disembodied arm. :confused::eek:
Do carry on. :):popcorn:

Training (day 2)
That night Sectavius slept well on the bed of straw dreaming of his first day wielding his father's hammer. Sectavius had enjoyed the first day but looked forward to what was to come as nailing feet appealed to him even more.
The sun rose early in the morning and the group were summoned to the courtyard for day two of training. They sat on the bench and looked around for the sack that would contain the limbs to practice on but there was none to be seen.
Brutus walked across the courtyard towards his pupils. "Today you will learn how to nail the feet correctly to the cross. However, to do this we need a full body to work on so that you can see the position required for a successful crucifixion." Brutus beckoned to his helpers who dragged a corpse in front of the lads and then proceeded to take down one of the erected crosses and place it next to the body.
"Now I will show you how best to place the body on the cross, of course your victims will not be as compliant as this one," the group laughed. Brutus worked quickly and placed the body on the frame with ease. He positioned the arms along the crossbeam and quickly and efficiently nailed the wrists in place. "At this stage" he continued, "you must make sure the arms are not straight or tight as your victim will not be able to push up and breath. Once in place you can pull the legs down and position the feet for nailing."
The boys moved in closer and saw how Brutus placed the feet at the side of the stake and swiftly tied them in place. Sectavius stared at the naked body of the young man, on the cross, and was enthralled at the size of the erect penis jutting out from the matted black hair.
Brutus knelt down with his hammer and and two spikes in his clenched teeth. The boys watched as he placed the spike just above the ankle bone and drew his hammer back. With one swing he struck the head of the spike cleanly and drove the spike through the foot and into the wood below. Three more strikes and the nail was well embedded in the wood and the head flush against the bone. Brutus then untied the rope and re-positioned the other foot flat on the wood. He pushed the knee up until the sole rested flat against the timber. He placed the second spike between the bones of the toes and struck the spike driving it into the wood. Two more blows finished the task and he dropped his hammer and stood up.
"You will note that I have shown you two positions for nailing the feet, both are good positions to make the victim suffer. Nailing the feet to the side is good for women as this will expose the cunt very well." All the students nodded in approval at this suggestion and some licked their lips in anticipation.
"You will be paired off as there are few complete bodies to work on but it won't be long before you will have live stock to work on." At this point Sectavius was paired with a boy not much older than himself. More bodies were dragged out and placed in front of each pair. When the sheet was removed Sectavius and his helper were left looking at a young women of no more than twenty short years. She had long blond hair, small pert little tits and a shaved pubic area. Her body was covered in whip marks but other than that no other marks to show how she died.
"Well aren't you two the lucky ones," laughed Brutus. "What happened to her?" enquired Sectavius. "She was sentenced to be thrown to the beasts but her heart failed before she could be taken and therefore I asked for her to be used for training." Sectavius looked at her face and saw that her blue eyes were open wide and glazed in horror. "Well get on with it." commanded Brutus, and soon the ringing of hammers filled the air.
Sectavius and his helper worked quickly and efficiently by binding her frail arms to the beam. They each placed a spike in the correct place on the wrist and drove them into the wood with two strokes. Sectavius lifted her ankles to the sides of the upright and pointed her dainty toes down. His helper held her heel in place and Sectavius positioned the spike in the hollow just above the ankle and hit the head of the spike cleanly. There was a small audible crack as the spike made its way through flesh and bone and into the wood. The spike they used was a lot smaller than usual, in order to nail the more petite frames of females to the crosses. The pair attended to the other foot in the same efficient manner and then set their hammers down to await the inspection by Brutus.

To be continued ..........................................

Back
Top Bottom