The Training

Go to CruxDreams.com
Inspection time

The students had just finished their first full crucifixion, all be it with an already dead body, and were awaiting Brutus to inspect. All four crosses were to be raised, one at a time, and dropped into the prepared holes. Brutus beckoned over two of his helpers and between them they lifted the first cross high in the air and dropped it, with a loud thud, into the square hole. The cross rocked for a while and the burden, it held, shook but then settled. Brutus walked around the crucified man pulling at the legs and torso. "Good" he said, "not a bad first attempt, however, the arms are a bit straight which will mean he will die quickly. Remember,we need them all to suffer for the crowds, they have to be a spectacle."

Brutus paced to the next cross, which was quickly raised and planted. The same inspection followed but there was very little wrong with this one. However, the same could not be said for the next one. The cross was raised but one of the hands came free and the body swung out and hung by just the one hand. "Who was responsible for nailing that hand," he bellowed. "Me sir" said a feeble voice, "I think I hit a knot in the wood and I could not get it to hold, I'm sorry, I will be more careful next time." Brutus took the lad to one side, "Just as well it happened here and not in the arena, a mistake like that would get you flogged and damage my reputation, do not let that happen again." His voice was calm but stern and the lad understood that this would not be tolerated.

Brutus moved to the last cross and with the aid of his helpers raised it aloft. Sectavius watched as the petite body swayed on the crossed beams and dropped heavily into the hole. He heard a wheezing noise as the cross fell and realised it was air being expended from her lungs. There was also a pop as her left should dislocated but this was to be expected. Brutus walked around the cross checking the nails in her tiny feet, he was pleased her ankles were nailed as her legs splayed out to show her delightful cunt to the spectators. "Another good job"as he slapped Sectavius hard on the back, "your father will be proud of you."

"Right, listen up, you will need a good nights sleep, tomorrow we practice on live prisoners and they will not give up that easily, none of them will want to taste the iron spikes in their limbs." Sectavius rubbed his hands in excitement and smiled, at last the real work can begin.

To be continued ....................................

Live training

Finally, the day that Sectavius had only dreamed of had arrived. Real live crucifixion training, what could be better. Doing a job that you enjoy and to be paid well for it and also provide entertainment for an audience, that was what crucifixion was all about.
The eight students sat on their benches discussing how they thought the days events would pan out. Brutus paced in and crossed his arms, "Well today we will see if you have learnt well, there is no better training than with live fodder and we have found just the type for you to practice on." With that he raised his hand and gestured for the prisoners to enter. The chinking of chains announced their arrival and all eyes turned to look at the subjects entering.
There was quite an assortment of both men and women, young and old, they would have a choice. "You will be back in your pairs and also assigned an extra helper to your group so as to help hold them down, now make your choices" bellowed Brutus.
They approached the cowering group of moaning figures and began making their choices. Brutus pointed at Sectavius and his helpers and grinned, "I have something special for you, bring her in." A screaming girl of about twenty years old was dragged across the courtyard and dropped in front of them. The girl fell on her face and was sobbing uncontrolably until two men grabbed her arms and pulled her to her feet. Sectavius looked at her face and realised he had seen this girl before but could not remember where.
"Take a good look at her, does she seem familiar?" Brutus asked.
"Not sure" responded Sectavius, "She looks very familiar."
"She should be" replied Brutus, "You nailed her dead sister up only yesterday and now you get to practice on the live one, now get on with it!"
The sobbing girl fell to her knees and started begging to be spared this agonising death but it fell on deaf ears. She was quickly overpowered and stretched down on the wooden crucifixion structure that had been assembled next to them. Her arms were quickly roped along the beam and her dainty ankles held against the side of the upright and firmly tied in place. Sectavius jammed a piece of wood in her mouth and wound a strip of leather around her jaw to keep it in place. Four thin tapered spikes were removed from the bag and placed one by each hand and at her feet. Sectavius was swishing his hammer, in the air, in front of her eyes, in order to install terror before the nailing began.
The girls nubile body shook with fear, her pale skin drenched in cold sweat, her fingers opening and shutting and her bare feet twisting in their bonds with no chance of escape.
Sectavius place the first spike in the hollow of her small wrist and struck the nail head firmly to drive it into the flesh and bone. He watched as her eyes bulged and her cheeks redden as she was unable to scream. Two more blows and the nail head rested against the white skin of the young victim. He let the other helper complete the nailing of the remaining wrist and then both moved down to her feet.
Sectavius ran his fingers over the curvature of her well formed little feet. He pinched the toes and felt for the space just above the ankle bone. The spike was placed and the hammer fell once again to drive the cruel iron into such a fragile frame. More shaking and more blood ran from the wounds as the nailing continued until both feet were solid against the side of the cross.
Before the cross was raised the loin cloth, now drenched in piss, was removed and thrown to the side. The cross and its burden was then lifted and carried to the awaiting hole for planting. The cross was raised upright and dropped heavily with a resounding thud for all to see. Wedges were driven into the base to support the structure and Sectavius dusted himself down and wiped the blood from his hands.
A job well done, he thought.

To be continued .............

A Job well done!
The courtyard was filled with the sound of moaning and screams from the newly crucified victims. Brutus was making his rounds to check on the efficiency of his students. He paced up to the first cross occupied by a young man of maybe twenty five years. He was naked and hanging limply by his nailed wrists after the initial thrashing about and only let out feeble groans. His feet had been crossed over each other and fixed in place by a hefty ten inch nail driven through the arches of the foot on top. "Nice job", commented Brutus as he slapped the thigh of the crucified.

The second cross was also occupied by a young man, much the same as the first, but his feet were nailed through the heels to the side of the cross. This had the effect of making him squat, when he hung by his wrists, and display his rapidly growing cock to any onlooker. He was pushing up and down on his pierced feet and would howl when he took the weight on the spikes.

The third cross was occupied by an older woman with large sagging breasts and a thick black bush of pubic hair covering her well used cunt. Her cries were much more feeble and rasping when she attempted the all too familiar cross dance. Her heels were also fixed to the sides with the spikes so as to display her in all her glory.

Brutus was well pleased with what he saw as he approached Sectavius and the final cross. Sectavius and his helper stood proud next to their exhibit. The young girl was shaking the cross violently in a vain attempt to get free but Sectavius had learn't and had done his job well to ensure she would hang in agony. The blood had dried, in the strong sun, and had blackened down her arms. There was a fresh trail of blood, from the wounds in her feet, that dripped from her twitching toes and pooled at the foot of the cross. From time to time she would lock eyes with Sectavius and tears would run down her cheeks. Sectavius knew this was not an act of forgiveness but more to let him know the terrible pain she was experiencing on the cross.

"Well you have all done very well today, tomorrow we will look at some added refinements that can enhance your performance, so sleep well.
The class was then dismissed.

To be continued .......................................

Sorry to be in late to read this story, but I'm not deceved ! This is full of invention and it's a so much great idea to place the hero like a future carnifex ...
Mmmmmm ! How I could take pleasure to be crucified in the arena by him , a day perhaps ...:rolleyes:

:clapping:

"Well you have all done very well today, tomorrow we will look at some added refinements that can enhance your performance, so sleep well.
The class was then dismissed.

.............and the demonstation models can writhe and die in agony in an empty courtyard, not for them the glory of the arena.

Yes, most humiliating of all - probably end-of-day leftovers from the slave-market,
picked up by the military to use for crux practice,
saving the merchants the trouble and expense of keeping them.

Yes, most humiliating of all - probably end-of-day leftovers from the slave-market,
picked up by the military to use for crux practice,
saving the merchants the trouble and expense of keeping them.

The exchange rates must have been dreadful! :p :doh:

Some nice refinements

That night Sectavius slept well, content in the fact that he had completed his first live crucifixion without a hitch. He had no idea what what would be in store for them the next day but what ever it was he was determined to do his best.
At sunrise, when the cock crowed, he made his way to the training school and proceeded through the gates. The four crosses loomed in front of him and he could see Brutus pacing between them and squeezing the legs of the crucified. Sectavius could see that two had expired during the night, the older woman and man hung lifeless from the wooden beams. The young girl, he had crucified, stared out at the men and the other crosses. She rose on her spiked feet and gulped in some life preserving air before slumping back down and splaying her legs and her showing off her ravaged cunt. The younger man on the cross next to her also rose and pushed up on the spike in his heels his face etched in agony as he to continued to rise for air.
"Right my pupils, we still have two living wretches to work on, so pay attention." Brutus walked up to the writhing young man and pinched his inner thigh. This made the man yelp and brought him back to his senses ready for his further ordeal. Brutus reached into a sack and pulled out what looked like a large horn. He held it high in his hands, "this is a Cornu" he continued, "we use these to extend their life on the cross and increase the agony factor. For the men there is only one place we can fix this and that is up the arse."
Brutus called for two of his helpers to join him and each helper held a leg and pushed the man up as far as his shattered feet would allow. Brutus took the cornu, that was gleaming from tallow, and placed it at the entrance of the arse. He teased the tip of the horn into the little butt hole and with a twisting movement pushed it hard up. The man screamed at this intrusion and frantically shook his whole body. Brutus knew that the cornu was in place as the screaming man's cock began to rise proudly in the air. He reached for his hammer and drove two spikes into its base to fix it firmly in place.
The students watched the man rise and fall on the cornu, he could not rise high enough to escape the horn in his ripped arse. "This should give him a good two or three days on the cross, now lets attend to the woman and show you another method to prolong life."
The group moved to the moaning young woman and stood in front of the cross. Brutus removed yet another cornu from the sack and held it up to the womans face. He slapped her thigh to get her attention and then asked her the question, "arse or cunt bitch! you decide."Tears welled up in her pretty blue eyes and she gulped at the decision she was having to make. She knew that to have the horn up her arse would prolong her agony for days whereas if it was placed up her cunt she may suffer more internal pain but would die quicker.
"Up my, my, my cunt" she sobbed.
"Up the cunt it is" responded Brutus.
The helpers moved in and grabbed her legs and pushed up and out to expose her sex hole. Once again the tip of the horn was inserted and gently prised up her love tunnel. She squealed and twisted but did not try to resist its entry, once again the base was fixed with two spikes and the men stood back to enjoy the spectacle before them.

To be continued ..............................

Passing out day
Sectavius stood, with the other students, in front of the two writhing figures on the crosses. They watched , with interest, as the man and woman tried to lift themselves off the cornu's that were penetrating their private parts. However, the spikes in their feet prevented them from releasing themselves from this added torment.
Brutus stood infront of the group and was to give his final address to them before they left his charge.
"Today is your last day of training and I trust you have learnt well, as from tomorrow you are on your own. I have taught you the methods by which you can crucify a person with utmost efficiency and prolong the agony. It is important that you each find your own trademark that will identify you in your new role. It should be something that will strike fear into your victims and entertain the crowd in such a way that you are not forgotten. I will attend your first public crucifixions, in the arena, to mark you on your technique so do not let me down." Brutus slapped each recruit on the back as they left the training school and headed home.
Sectavius was met by his father who was beaming all over his face. "Welcome back my son, I have some great news for you." They both sat down to talk and sipped a welcoming cup of wine. Sectus continued, "I have been talking to my good friend at the arena and he tells me that they will need a hand, in a couple of days, to despatch a large group of Christians that have been rounded up do you think you will be up to it?"
Sectavius was overjoyed at this news and accepted the role with great eagerness. "I won't let you down father, I just want you to be proud of me." he responded. "I know you will", replied his father "but tonight we must discuss your technique so that will make you be feared by all and then you must rest."
The two talked well into the night, they disussed, amongst many things, where to place the nails in the prisoners limbs so as to maximise pain and torment. Nails should always penetrate the wrist area but could sometimes be placed between the bones of the forearm. If the latter, was used, the victims weight would tear the nail through the flesh of the arm and settle at the small group of bones in the wrist. To prevent this happening the victim would need to support their weight on the spike in the feet. The victim would put on quite a show of raising themselves up on their feet and screaming at the top of their voice in order to reduce the pull on the arms.
They spoke, at great length and detail, as to how to nail the feet to the wood. This part of the torture was very important as the victim would need to push up and support themselves, on the spike, in order to breathe. Sectavius had often watched his father, in the arena, take his time to position this spike correctly so as not to induce death too quickly. Sectus used to feel the ankle area, with his fingers, and drive the iron between the bones of the ankle and heel. The spike would already have been hammered through a piece of wood to enlarge the the head of the nail. This would prevent the victim from struggling free and dying prematurely. It was preferred that two nails would be used so as to make the on t straddle the cross and expose them more fully in their agony.
The other method, that was discussed, required a lot more precision and accuracy of the placing of the spike. This entailed the feet being crossed at the front of the cross and placing one foot on top of the other and fixing with one spike. It would take one man to hold the feet in place and the other to drive the spike through the small bones of the feet and into the timber below. Due to the amount of struggling, from the victim, this method was more common on women as men were too strong to hold.
They spoke about the use of the cornu on both sexes and whether a woman should have a choice as to the placing of this torture instrument. Both agreed that the victim should be shown the device as they hang from the wood but before the nailing of the feet so as to inflict fear in their souls. The cornu should be well greased and placed at the entrance of the orifice to receive it. The victim should feel the tip of the intusion, before penetration, and with a twist and a push it should be fed into the victims body. Once in place and nailed to the upright the final nailing of the feet could continue.

To be continued..........................................

Hi everyone, sorry it's taken a while to write the next installment but have had some issues but all sorted now.

The Day Before
Sectavius paced along the corridor outside the holding cell, of the Christians, to be crucified the next day. The smell of urine was strong and he was glad that the prisoners were naked and there would be no loin cloths to remove before the nailing commenced, he hated that part. He had passed several cells before he came to the group he would nail up. He approached the bars and held the torch up to look at the prisoners in more detail. They ranged in age from late teens to two or three that looked older than forty years. They were all huddled in a group and chanting prayers to their God.
"Guard" shouted Sectavius, "Open this cell, I wish to inspect the prisoners one by one." The cell door was unlocked and the gaoler entered and grabbed the nearest female. She was a petite looking blue eyed girl of about 19 years old. She had a small frame and two small rounded pert breasts, her pubic mound was neatly trimmed and she had such cute little dainty feet, she was perfection indeed. Sectavius just stared at the shaking girl in front of him, he knew that the next day she would be howling from a Roman cross for their entertainment.
"Guard, fasten her to the wall and spread her legs she must be naked of her body hair so that the crowds can have a treat!" The guards seized her arms and fastened them in the manacles that hung from the wall. Her legs were pulled wide apart and also fastened to the wall with leg chains. Sectavius approached the whimpering girl and looked her in the eyes. They were glazed over with fear and tears were running down her dirty cheeks.
"Before you are nailed to your cross we must remove the hair around your cunt so that all can see your full beauty," exclaimed Sectavius. A sharp knife was placed in his hand and he knelt down so that her hair was in front of his face. He place the cold steel against her sex and got a reflex action from her. "Hold both her legs still, I don't want to cut her too deeply," he demanded and then removed the first strip of hair in one go. The girl squealed and tried to twist but was held firm by the two guards. It didn't take long for the hair to be removed and her pink labia lips were now on full view. She was then released from her bonds and thrown back into the cell. This process was repeated for all the prisoners, male or female, and all had their pubic area shaved.
Once this was over Sectavius addressed the group. "Ok you Christian scum, listen to me and listen carefully. You are all condemed to die in the arena tomorrow and die you will. This will be my first performance and I intend to make it a memorable one. When you are taken out of the cell we will tie your arms to your wooden beams, do not struggle as it will happen anyway. When commanded you will walk out into the arena and you will be taken to your upright stake. Do not run as we will make it even worse for you when we put you on your cross. Once infront of your stake you must sit on the ground with your back against the upright and wait your turn. You know what will happen so scream all you like, the spikes will hurt like hell so struggle all you like, we need a show to end all shows!"
Sectavius turned and left the prisoners to contemplate the pain they would have to endure.

To be continued............

Crucifixion day arrives.
Sectavius put on his clothes and smartened himself up, he was determined to make his father proud and nothing was left to do but to say his fairwell's and make his way to the arena.
The arena was only a short distance from his house and pretty central to the city. The tall structure rose high into the early morning sun an awsome sight for all to see. There was very little activity outside as it was still fairly early. The street vendors were starting to appear and set up their stalls ready for the anticipated crowds. Sectavius passed one vendor and the smell caught his attention, it was disgusting!
"Pardon me for asking but what is that awful smell on your stall?"
"Begging your pardon," the man replied, "It must be the loin cloths that I aquired from the crucifixions two days ago, I haven't had a chance to clean them and besides most like them still soiled as a reminder for their slaves what will happen if they disobey."
Sectavius also saw a box of old crucifixion nails, rusty and still caked in blood and hanging flesh. He could visualise the victims, that had them driven into their flesh, and could see their twisting and anguish on the torture instruments.
Sectavius hurried inside and through the large wooden gates and out onto the main arena floor. Workmen were already digging holes and erecting the upright stakes into the holes and fixing them firmly in place. The work was slow but methodical, the distance between the uprights paced out exactly ready for the show that day.
Sectavius passed back through the gates of death and went down to inspect the prisoners. He passed a row of crossbeams which were stacked up against the wall ready for their human form to be fixed to. He came to the holding cell, of his prisoners, who were huddled in one corner deep in prayer. H stood and stared at the feeble group and clapped his hands to get their attention.
The prayers stopped and one or two of the younger ones began to sob.
"That's right, pray to your God as he won't save you, very soon you will be all mine and I intend to make a grand spectacle of you all. However, I am not a cruel man and for that reason I will let you choose the order in which you will be crucified. I will be back soon to hear your decision and then I will prepare you for the show as you are the first on!"
The group huddled and moaned, the elders were comforting the younger 19yr old's and wiping the tears from their gentle faces. An older bearded man stood and addressed the group, they all listened intently at what he had to say. After much discussion it was decided the youngest of the group would go first so that they would not have to endure the sight of the rest of the group being nailed down. The decision was not an easy one but it was felt the most merciful.
The crowds were beginning to arrive and take their seats in the arena of death. The sun was high and the temperature inside the arena was rising quickly. Men and women were fanning themselves in order to keep cool. There was very little shade but there was none in the arena where soon there would be dozens of naked bodies writhing in torment. When the arena was full to bursting point the noise was deafening and all who heard this, deep below the arena floor, cringed in terror.
Soon the mass crucifixions would begin.
To be continued..............................

Crucifixion day arrives.
Sectavius put on his clothes and smartened himself up, he was determined to make his father proud and nothing was left to do but to say his fairwell's and make his way to the arena.
The arena was only a short distance from his house and pretty central to the city. The tall structure rose high into the early morning sun an awsome sight for all to see. There was very little activity outside as it was still fairly early. The street vendors were starting to appear and set up their stalls ready for the anticipated crowds. Sectavius passed one vendor and the smell caught his attention, it was disgusting!
"Pardon me for asking but what is that awful smell on your stall?"
"Begging your pardon," the man replied, "It must be the loin cloths that I aquired from the crucifixions two days ago, I haven't had a chance to clean them and besides most like them still soiled as a reminder for their slaves what will happen if they disobey."
Sectavius also saw a box of old crucifixion nails, rusty and still caked in blood and hanging flesh. He could visualise the victims, that had them driven into their flesh, and could see their twisting and anguish on the torture instruments.
Sectavius hurried inside and through the large wooden gates and out onto the main arena floor. Workmen were already digging holes and erecting the upright stakes into the holes and fixing them firmly in place. The work was slow but methodical, the distance between the uprights paced out exactly ready for the show that day.
Sectavius passed back through the gates of death and went down to inspect the prisoners. He passed a row of crossbeams which were stacked up against the wall ready for their human form to be fixed to. He came to the holding cell, of his prisoners, who were huddled in one corner deep in prayer. H stood and stared at the feeble group and clapped his hands to get their attention.
The prayers stopped and one or two of the younger ones began to sob.
"That's right, pray to your God as he won't save you, very soon you will be all mine and I intend to make a grand spectacle of you all. However, I am not a cruel man and for that reason I will let you choose the order in which you will be crucified. I will be back soon to hear your decision and then I will prepare you for the show as you are the first on!"
The group huddled and moaned, the elders were comforting the younger 19yr old's and wiping the tears from their gentle faces. An older bearded man stood and addressed the group, they all listened intently at what he had to say. After much discussion it was decided the youngest of the group would go first so that they would not have to endure the sight of the rest of the group being nailed down. The decision was not an easy one but it was felt the most merciful.
The crowds were beginning to arrive and take their seats in the arena of death. The sun was high and the temperature inside the arena was rising quickly. Men and women were fanning themselves in order to keep cool. There was very little shade but there was none in the arena where soon there would be dozens of naked bodies writhing in torment. When the arena was full to bursting point the noise was deafening and all who heard this, deep below the arena floor, cringed in terror.
Soon the mass crucifixions would begin.
To be continued..............................

“Arena of Death” ... I like that

The torture begins.

The cell door was unlocked and flung wide open , creaking on the rusty iron hinges. Sectavius walked in and stared at the terrified group huddled together in prayer.
"Well have you decided her goes first," he snarled.
A faint voice broke the silence, "it will be me sir, I have been chosen to be the first." Sectavius looked at the petite nineteen year old being held in the arms of her elders. They were stoking her forehead and trying to reassure her that soon she would be in the land of her fathers and at rest. Only the agonising pain of crucifixion stood between her place on earth and eternal peace.
"So be it," said Sectavius, "come here and stand before me."
The girl shuffled forward, the padding of the soles of her bare feet was the only sound that could be heard. She fell to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably, she let loose her bowels and pissed all over the cell floor. Sectavius liked this as he was sure she would put on a great show for the crowds.
"Stand up" he shouted and hauled her up by her long dark hair. He pushed her out the cell and along the dim passage and the cell door was slammed shut behind him. He gripped her arm tightly and dragged her over to the line of wooden crux beams that rested against the wall. He ran his fingers over the rough bark of the beams as he paced up and down searching for the ideal size for such a petite frame. At last he found just the right size and weight for her to carry and placed it on her shoulders. The roughness scraped the soft flesh of her shoulders and caused minor lacerations. Two other guards helped hold her arms in place as Sectavius tied the hemp rope around her forearms and pulled tight, she would not wriggle free from these bindings. The loin cloth was ripped from her body and exposed her newly shaved cunt which was still glowing bright pink from the caress of Sectavius's blade.
Sectavius grabbed one end of her beam and pulled her towards the large wooden doors that would lead her to her fate. As the gates swung open the enormous roar of the crowd was deafening. For the first time the girl caught site of the rows of stakes rising up from the sand. The stakes that would soon be occupied by the others in the cells, and one for her. Sectavius gave her a gentle push in the back and through the opening she went. The crowd was at fever pitch when they saw the first of many victims stumble across the sand burdened with the wooden yoke lashed to her outstretched arms.
Sectavius led her to the first stake and ordered her to sit with her back against it. She obeyed her instruction as to defy would make her punishment even more severe. I was at this point that Sectavius showed her the tools of his trade. He placed his hand into a sack bag and pulled out four evil looking black iron spikes and dropped them on the sand at her bare feet. Next he took his hammer and waved it high in the air before lowering in to within inches of the eyes of his now shaking victim. He grinned as he heard the roar of appreciation from the baying crowd. He bent down and seized the girls ankles and dragged her away from the stake, her head digging into the damp sand, the crucifixion was about to begin.

To be continued..................................

The torture begins.

The cell door was unlocked and flung wide open , creaking on the rusty iron hinges. Sectavius walked in and stared at the terrified group huddled together in prayer.
"Well have you decided her goes first," he snarled.
A faint voice broke the silence, "it will be me sir, I have been chosen to be the first." Sectavius looked at the petite nineteen year old being held in the arms of her elders. They were stoking her forehead and trying to reassure her that soon she would be in the land of her fathers and at rest. Only the agonising pain of crucifixion stood between her place on earth and eternal peace.
"So be it," said Sectavius, "come here and stand before me."
The girl shuffled forward, the padding of the soles of her bare feet was the only sound that could be heard. She fell to her knees and sobbed uncontrollably, she let loose her bowels and pissed all over the cell floor. Sectavius liked this as he was sure she would put on a great show for the crowds.
"Stand up" he shouted and hauled her up by her long dark hair. He pushed her out the cell and along the dim passage and the cell door was slammed shut behind him. He gripped her arm tightly and dragged her over to the line of wooden crux beams that rested against the wall. He ran his fingers over the rough bark of the beams as he paced up and down searching for the ideal size for such a petite frame. At last he found just the right size and weight for her to carry and placed it on her shoulders. The roughness scraped the soft flesh of her shoulders and caused minor lacerations. Two other guards helped hold her arms in place as Sectavius tied the hemp rope around her forearms and pulled tight, she would not wriggle free from these bindings. The loin cloth was ripped from her body and exposed her newly shaved cunt which was still glowing bright pink from the caress of Sectavius's blade.
Sectavius grabbed one end of her beam and pulled her towards the large wooden doors that would lead her to her fate. As the gates swung open the enormous roar of the crowd was deafening. For the first time the girl caught site of the rows of stakes rising up from the sand. The stakes that would soon be occupied by the others in the cells, and one for her. Sectavius gave her a gentle push in the back and through the opening she went. The crowd was at fever pitch when they saw the first of many victims stumble across the sand burdened with the wooden yoke lashed to her outstretched arms.
Sectavius led her to the first stake and ordered her to sit with her back against it. She obeyed her instruction as to defy would make her punishment even more severe. I was at this point that Sectavius showed her the tools of his trade. He placed his hand into a sack bag and pulled out four evil looking black iron spikes and dropped them on the sand at her bare feet. Next he took his hammer and waved it high in the air before lowering in to within inches of the eyes of his now shaking victim. He grinned as he heard the roar of appreciation from the baying crowd. He bent down and seized the girls ankles and dragged her away from the stake, her head digging into the damp sand, the crucifixion was about to begin.

To be continued..................................
Exciting reading :very_hot:

The nailing begins

The young girl laying prostrate on the ground was trembling in absolute fear as Sectavius picked one nail off the sand and tapped it on his hammer in front of the horror stricken face. The crowd cheered and from that day on he knew this would be his trademark. He pressed his thumb into the little gap between the bones of the tiny wrist and carefully positioned the spike where it would separate the tiny bones as it made its journey through and into the wood. The hammer was raised and in one continuous movement, and a great deal of accuracy, it fell cleanly onto the head of the spike. There was no resistance as it passed through the tender flesh and buried itself into the heaving wood behind. Instinctively the girl kicked furiously with her legs almost catching Sectavius off balance. Her lungs opened up and could be heard above the cheering crowd. Her warm blood had spattered up her arm and over her heaving, panting breasts. More shrieks followed as Sectavius proceeded to drive the spike further into her quivering wrist.
With the first wrist firmly in place he grabbed a second spike and quickly stepped over the convulsing torso of his nubile victim. He looked into her eyes and thought that her life was ending after only nineteen short years all because of her reluctance to denounce her faith. The second spike was placed in the same place as the first and with the same robust accuracy was driven firmly into the crossbeam. More kicking and screaming followed but Sectavius had two slaves hold her ankles firmly so he could complete the nailing with out incident.
With her arms stretched out, and fixed to the wood, Sectavius stepped back and looked at his writhing victim. The hammer was raised above his head and this was the signal for his helpers to lift the burden onto the stake. The two men seized an end of the beam and dragged her along the sand to the waiting stake. The stakes were not set high which meant some of the occupants would still be touching the ground when the beams were fixed. In this case, however, the girl was quite short and when lifted up her feet were only inches above the bloodied sand. The pull on her wrists was like nothing she had experienced in her short life. The dainty soles of her feet flailed in the air desperate to reach the solace of the ground, but to no avail.
The crowd screamed out their approval and shouted for the feet to be nailed. Sectavius gestured to his helpers to bind her feet to the sides of the stake so that her knees are spread wide to expose her in all her beauty. Once the operation was complete Sectavius approached clinking the two nails in his hand and waving the hammer in her face. He knelt on the sand so that her delicate feet were in direct line of his sight. He pressed around the ankle, just above the heel, for the small depression where the spike would be placed. The spike pricked the skin, which produced a yelp from his little victim. Once again the hammer made an arc and fell heavily on the spike head driving it through flesh and bone and into the upright. More screams and blood and three more blows set the cruel spike against her ankle bone. Moving behind the cross, so as not to get covered in piss, he place his hand on the calf of the one remaining unfixed leg. He could feel the tremble of the body as he found the correct spot for the nail insertion. Four more strikes of the hammer and the job was complete. The crowd were delirious with excitement and the blood lust from the baying crowd made Sectavius smile.
Sectavius took one last look at his gyrating victim, waved to the crowd and walked back through the gates for his next unwilling victim.

To be continued......................

The nailing begins

The young girl laying prostrate on the ground was trembling in absolute fear as Sectavius picked one nail off the sand and tapped it on his hammer in front of the horror stricken face. The crowd cheered and from that day on he knew this would be his trademark. He pressed his thumb into the little gap between the bones of the tiny wrist and carefully positioned the spike where it would separate the tiny bones as it made its journey through and into the wood. The hammer was raised and in one continuous movement, and a great deal of accuracy, it fell cleanly onto the head of the spike. There was no resistance as it passed through the tender flesh and buried itself into the heaving wood behind. Instinctively the girl kicked furiously with her legs almost catching Sectavius off balance. Her lungs opened up and could be heard above the cheering crowd. Her warm blood had spattered up her arm and over her heaving, panting breasts. More shrieks followed as Sectavius proceeded to drive the spike further into her quivering wrist.
With the first wrist firmly in place he grabbed a second spike and quickly stepped over the convulsing torso of his nubile victim. He looked into her eyes and thought that her life was ending after only nineteen short years all because of her reluctance to denounce her faith. The second spike was placed in the same place as the first and with the same robust accuracy was driven firmly into the crossbeam. More kicking and screaming followed but Sectavius had two slaves hold her ankles firmly so he could complete the nailing with out incident.
With her arms stretched out, and fixed to the wood, Sectavius stepped back and looked at his writhing victim. The hammer was raised above his head and this was the signal for his helpers to lift the burden onto the stake. The two men seized an end of the beam and dragged her along the sand to the waiting stake. The stakes were not set high which meant some of the occupants would still be touching the ground when the beams were fixed. In this case, however, the girl was quite short and when lifted up her feet were only inches above the bloodied sand. The pull on her wrists was like nothing she had experienced in her short life. The dainty soles of her feet flailed in the air desperate to reach the solace of the ground, but to no avail.
The crowd screamed out their approval and shouted for the feet to be nailed. Sectavius gestured to his helpers to bind her feet to the sides of the stake so that her knees are spread wide to expose her in all her beauty. Once the operation was complete Sectavius approached clinking the two nails in his hand and waving the hammer in her face. He knelt on the sand so that her delicate feet were in direct line of his sight. He pressed around the ankle, just above the heel, for the small depression where the spike would be placed. The spike pricked the skin, which produced a yelp from his little victim. Once again the hammer made an arc and fell heavily on the spike head driving it through flesh and bone and into the upright. More screams and blood and three more blows set the cruel spike against her ankle bone. Moving behind the cross, so as not to get covered in piss, he place his hand on the calf of the one remaining unfixed leg. He could feel the tremble of the body as he found the correct spot for the nail insertion. Four more strikes of the hammer and the job was complete. The crowd were delirious with excitement and the blood lust from the baying crowd made Sectavius smile.
Sectavius took one last look at his gyrating victim, waved to the crowd and walked back through the gates for his next unwilling victim.

To be continued......................
Workman like and efficient to a fault...the crowd loved it!

Back
Top Bottom