The Trials of the Scholar Barbara Moore

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
In a land far away known as Lesbia there reigns Queen Deborah, a fair but stern leader of her people. As with all royalty she has a staff and on the staff is the scholar Barbara, full of wisdom and blooming with outward beauty. She and Queen Deborah have a secretive relationship that goes beyond academia. But Deborah is also a progressive woman and has affairs with many people, both men and women. One of her lovers is Constable Jollyrei. One night in a break from a marathon lovemaking session Jolly informs Debbie that her trusted scholar Barbara had arranged for Debbie’s (yet another) lover Piper Marie to be hanged in Little Brampton of Cruxton.

Debbie does not believe Jolly at first but he explains that he was her warden in the Cruxton Prison and Piper was hanged like a common witch. Debbie is appalled by the news and says “You don’t mean Piper was hanged in the square on a market day?”

“They don’t do cloistered hangings in Cruxton. Not only was she hanged naked before the crowd the executioner Tree was hired lynch her” Jolly replies. “It was a brutal death as Piper slowly strangled for more than a quarter hour before she died.

piper 010.jpg

“The only upside is her meat was delicious at the archbishop’s brunch the next morning. There is nothing like well fried witch meat.”
Debbie is shaken by this news and asks Constable Jollyrei to have Barbara arrested so she can be tried on these charges. Jolly comforts her and assures Debbie that he knew she decide wisely.

barb trial 004.jpg

As Debbie hugs Jolly he informs her that his deputies already have arrested the murderous bitch.

slave rev capture of barbaria.jpg

Debbie is relieved to hear this and asks Jollyrei to summon The Hanging Tree to handle the execution of Barbara Moore when if she is found guilty of such a horrible deed.

Barbara is already locked in a cell stripped of all her possessions. Barb knows she is in deep trouble but doesn’t know of what magnitude yet.

slave rev jailed.jpg

I wouldn’t want to be Barbara at this time…

T

I on my trusty steed will free Barb...she will never see the noose!
Erin on her horse..jpg

One night in a break from a marathon lovemaking session
Because it's always good to pace yourself in a marathon if you hope to finish in good form.
Jolly informs Debbie that her trusted scholar Barbara had arranged for Debbie’s (yet another) lover Piper Marie to be hanged in Little Brampton of Cruxton.
That Barb, eh? Always some treachery brewing beneath that deceptively attractive exterior, or is that posterior. :sherlock::eyebrow2::eek:
Jolly comforts her and assures Debbie that he knew she decide wisely.

As Debbie hugs Jolly he informs her that his deputies already have arrested the murderous bitch.
Very good at comforting, me, although...

Barb knows she is in deep trouble but doesn’t know of what magnitude yet.

...I seem to be quite as ruthless as Wragg now. Oh, well, justice has to be done, or at least medium rare, if Wragg is doing another barbie. :doh::devil:
Just jump back down into the cell, Barb. The bars are quite sturdy, I assure you.
I on my trusty steed will free Barb...she will never see the noose!
View attachment 574342
Jolly good! That's the spirit!
Too right.

The only possible penalty must be crucifixion. :)
There seems to be agreement then that Barb will not see the noose. ;)

Debbie is relieved to hear this and asks Jollyrei to summon The Hanging Tree to handle the execution of Barbara Moore when if she is found guilty of such a horrible deed.

Oh no, not THE Hanging Tree !!!!

Barbara is already locked in a cell stripped of all her possessions. Barb knows she is in deep trouble but doesn’t know of what magnitude yet.

Don’t worry. You’re not as attractive as I am.

Trials in Lesbia are held before the capital’s elders. The guilty accused is presented from the constable’s balcony. They are presented naked to save time stripping the person once if they are found guilty. The same holds true for Barbara Moore who is being tried for arranging the execution of Piper Marie. Though not stated the accused is considered guilty unless, without the benefit of a lawyer’s assistance, he or she can prove their innocence. The jurors rarely find a reason to even doubt the queen’s charges.

Barbara is brought to the balcony. She is not bound but there are enough guards that Barb knows there is no chance of escape. Constable Jollyrei orders her to present herself to the elders. Barbara does so but is somewhat awkward posing bare before the jurors.
barb trial 001.jpg
This bastard Jollyrei is having me pose like a slave on the auction block. He points out all my ‘attributes’ then asks the elders if someone like me could possibly have arranged for Piper Marie to be hanged. My spirits rise as the elders agree that I am an unlikely suspect. They fall just as quickly as Jollyrei says “She is counting on you being enamored with her womanly charms. You have a duty to find this murderous bitch guilty as charged!”

Murderous bitch’??? I have slept more than a few times with Jollyrei. It was academic research mind you but for the pompous bastard to dare say this about me is an outrage! But his rant is effective as the elders begin to chant “Guilty… guilty… guilty!!!”

I angrily shout “Why not charge me with plotting to kill Queen Deborah while you are at it?”

The absurdity of my statement soars over their heads and I am swiftly convicted of killing Piper Marie and plotting to kill my queen. This is not my day. I spend the night chained in the dungeon. It is damp and the air reeks of human waste. It is a foul place but I can’t complain. It was my idea to make the dungeon even a less desirable place to be.
dungeon 090.jpg
I don’t know how long I was in the dungeon- perhaps a couple of days I guess. With my wrists bound behind my back I am bathed with coarse brushes and dirty water from a bucket. I am to be presented to Queen Deborah to hear my sentence. I picture having to kneel and offer my neck to the chopping block.
behead 044.jpg
I am being far too optimistic. I am led into the queen’s chamber naked but for the ropes binding my wrists. The guard reminds me I am already a convicted prisoner and if I don’t behave I’ll get to learn what it feels like to be ass-fucked by one of the brushes I was scrubbed with. If I thought my day was going poorly it gets worse as I walk into the chamber. Queen Deborah is reclined in her chase attend to by the servants Judith and Messaline. Standing before her is the barbarian Tree. He must have been drinking witches herbs as he looks rather buff for his age.

“Ah, there is my traitorous slut” Queen Deborah notes as I walk in. I would spit on her in contempt but the thought of that scrub brush’s handle shoved up my bum begs me to behave. I somehow restrain myself.

-Barbara

Queen Deborah says to Tree “This is the wench I want you to execute.”

“Whatever you want… In your country you don’t require a union hang man and you can get her hanged cheaper than hiring me” Tree notes.

“I realize that but not only has she been convicted of plotting the murder of Piper Marie but she was plotting to murder me! This cunt is going to hang but not from a noose! She is going to be crucified for her execution” Debbie says with a cruel laugh. Barbara craps where she stands. Tree doesn’t flinch. They all do that.
barb trial 002.jpg
Crucified? Are they crazy? Piper entered the bet with Queen Deborah. I just helped select the winner! I have seen crucifixions here. It is not a pleasant way to die. They can’t possible do this to me!

-Barbara

Well, actually they can and will. Tree says that Lesbia doesn’t require a union crucifixion. Queen Deborah says “She is a member of my court convicted of plotting to murder me with her own admission. You are still a member of the International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians I presume.”

“I am” Tree replies.

“Good! I presume you can make this cunt suffer a few days crucified” Queen Deborah says.

“How many days do you want to afford” Tree asks.

This is not good at all for Barb…

Tree

This bastard Jollyrei is having me pose like a slave on the auction block. He points out all my ‘attributes’

Including my tight little, no doubt!

I have slept more than a few times with Jollyrei.

All rather bony experiences, let me tell you ...

It is a foul place but I can’t complain. It was my idea to make the dungeon even a less desirable place to be.

Competing with the local Trump Tower ...

. You are still a member of the International Brotherhood of Master Crucifixion Technicians I presume.”

The only member ... it’s a small union

Back
Top Bottom