The Unexpected One

Go to CruxDreams.com

Damaged25

Guard
(Preface - I'm back there with a brand new "novel-story", since my last one "A game of power" has been lost in the crash of the forum. Unfortunately, I didn't had any copy of this story :(
Maybe it'll come back online if someone finds it out somewhere...

But the past belongs to history and now, it's time to get back to this new story.

The people here who've already played roleplay games with me know that I love to explore the darkest fantasies of the average man - or woman. Have you guys - or even gals - ever thought 'bout what you'd do to your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend - choose the right one - if you caught him/her cheatin' on you?

In such a moment, the darkest thoughts invade your mind. At full speed. Oh, of course, for more than 75% of us, it'll only remain thoughts. But what if you're one of the 25% who'd be hurt enough to go "to the end"?

Here's a new dive into the darkness. Shut your door, close the windows and dim the light. I'll drive you... )

Portland, Oregon, 24th July 2013, 10 a.m.

Deborah is standing in front of the bedroom’s mirror. She went out of the shower only a few seconds ago, and her long, blond hair is still curly from the wetness.
She had just turned over 26 years old last month. She celebrated the event with all her family and Alex - her fiancé.

Everyone who known her used to say she was not simply cute – she was a true, amazing stunner.
Her long pale legs, her slim, firm torso, her little – but rounded- breasts, and her very cute, sculptural face, were a danger for every man she would cross in the streets!

Despite all this, she was still a virgin. She wanted to wait the marriage before… Well, that’s what she told Alex.

Deborah took a look in the mirror one last time, cupping her little breasts, ruffling her hair.
Then, she walked to the cupboard on her right.

Alex was rarely at home. And for now, he was in a plane – a “business travel in Tokio, sweetheart. I’ll be back in one week”.

One more “business travel”.

She was fed up. And now, it was her turn to have a "business travel".

Her hand opened the last drawer and took a plastic bag. Quickly, she took what was inside.
She prepared it four days ago.

Inside the bag, there was a black corset – a semi-transparent model, with buttons on the front – and black thongs.

She thought- she hoped! – that her lover might love it...

great to see you back D,​
shame about the Game of Power​
we were enjoying that :(
but this is a good start for the new story,​
looking forward to more ...​

Glad you like this little "introduction" =)

I'm goin' back on vacation today, I'll continue - and maybe finish - this story while I'll be enjoyin' a little cocktail :D

@ Admi: fingers crossed!!

See you all very soon... :)

Once the corset was up on her, she took a look in the mirror.
She decided to let the first button opened. The corset was a bit too tight – nevermind, her chest will look a bit bigger this way.
Then, she put the black thong on – like the corset, it was a semi-transparent one, revealing her shaved pubis.
She was feeling gorgeous. She couldn’t stop to look at the mirror, from the front, from the rear… To be honest, she was perfect.
A naughty idea came to her mind. She would drive to her lover’s house without any outfits.
There was a black trench coat in the closet, that would be enough to cover her.
Less than half an hour later, Deborah left her house, dressed in a black trench coat and black, lacy high-heels shoes.
Alex had took the family car, but his old Mercedes Coupé was still in the garage.
She set herself behind the huge wheel, thinkin’ that it wouldn’t be easy to drive this car with her high heels shoes.
One hour later, after driving in a very bad traffic jam, Deborah parked the Coupé behind a very nice house located outside the downtown.
She took her bag and came out of the car.
When she knocked at the door, her heart was beating faster.
And it nearly missed a beat when her lover opened the door.
She was more gorgeous than ever.
Krystal was standing in front of her, wearing a white, tight dress, stopping above the middle of her smooth thigh.
Her natural curly red hair were mid-long, and a (mèche) was falling in front of her stunning green eyes.
Deborah had met Krystal in a dancing club, while this dear Alex was on another of his business trips.
Since she’s a teen, Deborah has always wanted to try it with a girl.
But she never had the opportunity – too many men were staying ‘round her, waiting for their turn, that never came.
And then, she met this stunning redhead, with a very cute face and a slim body.
Krystal seduced her and Deborah offered no resistance.
Now, the two girls were facing each other, Deborah was a bit ashamed and she blushed.
Krystal: Hello Debbie, she said with a pure white smile.
Deborah: Hello cutie!
The two girls kissed for a while, caressing their hair.
Then, Krystal invited Deborah to enter the house.

this is unexpected isn't?

sister 3.jpg

and this from a museum in Belgium it is a part of The Rape of Europa by Jacob Jordaens

Jordaens_Jacob-The_Rape_of_Europe_detail.jpg
could be nice for manips​

Here's the next part :)

Krystal sat on the couch and, with a sensuous move of her hand, invited Deborah to sit next to her.

Krystal: Why don’t you take off your coat, sweetie?

Deborah: I have a present for you, she says, kneeling in front of Krystal.

She unties the belt of her coat, and, slowly, removes it.

Krystal had now a perfect view of her lover’s body. And she was not disappointed, for sure!

Krystal: Mmmhh… Why don’t you come here, next to me, darling?

Deborah stands back up, and goes sit next to Krystal.

The hot redhead couldn’t resist and she climbed over the right thigh of Deborah, kneeling over her.

She lifted her robe and started to rub her pussy over Debbie’s thigh.

The two girls started to kiss each other, passionately.

Krystal: What about… Continue this… In the bedroom?

Debbie nodded with a delicious smile.

Once they were on the bed, they went fully naked and Krystal started to lick Debbie’s pussy.

She was moaning in pure pleasure as Krystal started to insert her fingers inside her.

Suddenly, Krystal stopped.

Debbie raised her head…

An horrible, annoying noise.The door of the room opened.

Alex was standing right there. The two naked lovers were trapped.

Krystal was looking at Debbie. Then, she looked back at the man.

- Who the hell are you??? she asked.

(Here comes the next part!!! Hope you'll enjoy it!!)

Alex moved forward and stood right behind Krystal.

- Come on, Debbie… Tell her!! Who am I? Asked Alex, with a cruel smile.

Debbie (who had tried to cover herself with the sheets) was now shaking – and not only with cold!!

- Krystal… Here’s Alex… He’s my fiancé.

Krystal looked Deborah right in the eyes. There was fear and – was it anger? – in these two stunning emerald eyes that were aiming at hers.

Then, she took her dress and started to dress up.

- Stop, said Alex.

Krystal took her thong back and put it back in place.

- Listen to me, she said, standing in front of him. You might be Debbie’s fiancé, but you don’t have the right to be there! So now, get the f*** out, or I’ll call the cops!!

- I’m afraid you won’t…

- Oh really? And why…?

- Because I’ve cut the phone lines…. Alex was now smiling evily.

- Ok, now that’s enough!! Krystal said.

She runs to the cupboard beside the bed and opens the last drawer.

She searches the drawer, frantically, and Debbie can see her face changes from anger to terror….

- Is that what you’re lookin’ for? Asked Alex.

He was holding a Nagant revolver in his hand.

- Damn…. Krystal sight.

- Now, are you gonna be a nice girl, Krystal?

She was standing, proud, defiant.

- No, she said.

- All what I expected. Great! So, tell me… That’s a big gun you’ve got here! How do you use it? And why?

- To protect myself from men like you…

- Is that all? And why is there a silencer with this gun? And what are these handcuffs for?

Are you a spy or something?

For the first time, Krystal bowed her head.

- Answer me, Krystal!

- Alright, she sight. I… I also use this gun for… Pleasure.

- For pleasure? I’m afraid I don’t understand you, Krystal…

- Please… Not in front of her, she said, with a head move towards Debbie who was still under the bed sheets, shivering in terror.

- Why? Tell us, I’m sure that she’s interested.

Krystal bowed her head and then, raised it back.

- Okay… Sometimes, when I’m alone, I take this gun, and I put the silencer on it.

Then… I take one bullet and put it in the barrel. I spin it. Then, I take a custom device that’s hidden in the cupboard.

It’s a tripod that allows me to attach the gun on it.

I take a long bit of cord and tie it around the trigger. Once it’s all in place, I lie on the bed, put the silencer as far as I can inside my… me.

Finally, I grab the cord with teeth and I cuff myself. Hands above my head.

I throw the key far above my head.

And I try to free myself without pulling on the trigger, trying to reach the key.

She looked at Debbie, with tears in her eyes.

- I’m so sorry, darling!!

Debbie was too shocked to say anything.

- Wow!! Said Alex. I wasn’t expecting such a… Naughty thing!

He was considering the revolver in his hand, playing a bit with it.

- I guess, if you’re still here, that you’ve never pulled the trigger?

- It happened… Once, I pulled on it four times before I could get free…

- You’re a lucky girl…

- Maybe… She said.

Her naturally defiant appearance was back. Alex could see it in her stunning green eyes.

She was standing in front of him, proud, while Alex was screwing the silencer on the barrel of the revolver.

- Tell me sweetie… Had you planned to use it with my dear, beloved Debbie?

Krystal suddenly blushed.

- Y… I mean, no! It’s only for myself…

- Are you sure, girl?

- Yes…. I wouldn’t take any risk with her!!

- Oh, really? That’s disappointing…

- Tell me… Alex searched his pocket. Are these real bullets?

In his opened palm, there was a copper headed, 9mm bullet.

- Yes, they are. It increases the level of pleasure… Playing with the death… Feeling that you’re at your own mercy…

- I see… You like Debbie, don’t you?

- Yes… I really love her!

- You know that all I want to do right now, is to fire an entire barrel on your little, cute breasts.

6 bullets in yours, and 6 in Debbie’s ones…

The two girls looked at each other, in pure fear.

- But I will give you a chance to save your lives.

Alex put the gun and the bullets on the bed.

- Krystal, I would like you to load this revolver with three bullets.

Then, you’ll drive it as far as you can inside Debbie’s lovely cunt and you’ll pull the trigger three times, at my commands.

Krystal was moving her eyes from the gun to Debbie, who was now paralyzed in complete terror.

- If you don’t do it, I’ll fully load that gun, stuff it inside your pussy and shoot until it’s empty…

- Then, I’ll reload it again and I’ll shoot at my beloved Debbie… The 5 first bullets in places that hurt horribly, but aren’t lethal.

She’ll beg me to shoot the last bullet right in her heart….

Is that what you want, Krystal?

- No….

- Go ahead, then.

Krystal slowly took the sheets Debbie was covering herself with, and pulled on them.

The blond beauty didn’t even resisted.

She was sitting on the bed, her legs and arms crossed to cover herself…

- Please Debbie… Don’t resist. He’ll kill us both….

Debbie sighs and opened her legs, shyly.

- Open them wide, sweetie… Said Alex.

She spreaded her nice, long legs, as much as she could, revealing her pink sex.

- Krystal, just tie this slut as you do for yourself.

Less than 5 minits later, Debbie was tied to the bed, her sex offered and her arms stretched over her head.

Alex had put three bullets in the revolver’s barrel. He rolled it twice, before he gave it to Krystal.

She took it with a shaking hand, looking at the revolver like it was the first time she hold it.

- Insert it inside her. Push it until the silencer has disappeared.

- It’s pretty big and… It might hurt her more than expected…

- I don’t care, said Alex with a cold voice. Now, do it.

She approached Debbie’s sex with the gun, touched it…. And put the gun on the bed.

- I can’t do it. I can’t hurt her.

Krystal stood up in front of Alex.

- I mean… You can have me, instead. You can play a long time with me. I’ll do anything you want… But don’t hurt Debbie, please….

- Anything I want, right?

- Yes… I’m all yours… And if you follow me to the garage… I promise you to do whatever you want.

- Alright so… But before we go downstairs, I will lock this dear Debbie in the bathroom. I don’t want her to be able to call for help…

Debbie was still laying on her back, a thin pellicle of sweat over her torso.

Alex took her from the bed and, pushing the revolver between her breasts said:

- Move on, sweetie. Walk to the bathroom.

- Please, said Debbie. I beg you to leave us alone… Don’t hurt her.

Without a word, Alex cuffed Debbie’s hands behind her back and pushed her inside the bathroom.

- Krystal! Come here. Gag Debbie with this tape and install her in the tub. Oh, and also, make sure that her ankles are tied to the tub too. Use whatever you want, tape, cuffs,… Anything. But this little cutie has to be tied with her legs wide apart. I’ll wait outside. Be quick.

- Right, she said.

Less than four minits later, Krystal came out of the bathroom.

Alex just checked inside, to see if Krystal didn’t cheated. Debbie was looking at him with begging eyes, gagged and tied, legs wide opened and her hands behind her head, the chain of the cuffs stuck behind the faucet. A nice, professional job. Alex smiled.

- See you later, sweetheart!

- Mmmmmhhhh!!! Mmhhh!!

Alex closed the door behind him.

- Krystal, lock the door and give me the key.

With a sight, she extended her arm to give him what he wanted.

- No, come closer. In front of me, he said.

She moved forward and, just as she stood in front of him, she felt a cold thing pressed against her belly.

The silencer. And its lethal companion at the end. Loaded with dead.

- Lift your hands, sweetie.

Krystal obeyed, her eyes focused on the cylinder pressed against her belly.

- Come on, show me the way. And keep your hands lifted. If you try anything stupid, I’ll send a bullet into your navel. It might take some hours before you die…

Krystal moved on and, with her hands lifted – she was shaking, and she went downstairs while Alex was keeping the gun aimed at her.

They came in front of a wooden door, just on the right after the stairs.

Krystal turned her head towards Alex.

- That’s here.

- Open the door and enter inside.

Krystal opened and, slowly, entered the garage.

It was a quite large one, for two cars. An old dusty Dodge, probably from the early 60s was mid covered under a sheet, waiting in the bottom of the garage.

The other place was empty, probably for the Honda Alex saw parked outside.

There was a panel full of tools: screwdrivers, pinches, saws,… And under it, there was a bunch covered with old motor parts, a drill, several little glass jars, a pair of hammers, a welding torch, some metallic pieces, ropes made of steel or natural fibers,…

Beside the bunch, there was an old wooden cupboard.

Krystal looked at Alex.

- I need to open this cupboard, there are some things inside… Do you want me to change my clothes?

- Do it girl, put something sexy – but not too much – on and then, you’ll show me what you’ve got.

Krystal searched in her cupboard for a while, took some clothes and, hiding behind the Dodge, undressed and then put her new outfits on.

- Do you like it?

Krystal had put a white cotton shirt and a jeans mini skirt. Also, she had kept her high heels black sandals.

She extended both her arms in front of her, her right hand coming from behind her back, holding a

And she was holding a Beretta in her hands, aiming at Alex.

Surprised, he aimed his gun at her.

- Now, give me the revolver, she said, calmly.

- Drop your gun, Krystal. You don’t have a chance!

- Drop yours! And I’ll let you go, she said, moving forwards.

I will leave the house with Debbie and you’ll let us go! Otherwise, I’ll shoot you!

- Try to go out, Krystal. Try to set Debbie free. And you’re both dead!

- No way, she said.

- You think so? Let me tell you something. The room where I told you to lock Debbie, I had the time to visit it before I found you.

- And what?

- Aaaand I… Had the time to “prepare” it. With a trap.

Krystal started to laugh.

- And what kind of trap? You’ve hidden a bomb, maybe?

- No, it would be too loud and make too much damages.

Debbie is tied with her hands behind her back in the bathtub, legs wide apart and ankles tied to the bathtub, right? So she can’t step out, right?

- Right, said Krystal.

- What you’ve not seen is the little box behind the door, that I’ve nailed to the wall. There’s a crossbow inside it, with a wire tied around the trigger and all the mechanism is commanded by electronics. If I push on the button of that remote, or since there’s an infra-red system, if you try to set her free, Debbie will be arrowed right between her legs… How long will it take before she dies, in a painful and horrible agony?

Krystal laughed once again:

- You didn’t do it! She said.

Alex took a little remote from his pocket and hold it in front of him.

- Sure, Krystal? Then, you don’t mind if I push on that button, right?

She wanted to say something but deep inside her, she was doubtful. Alex was mad enough to do such a thing… But it also could be a lie.

Then she thought about Debbie, upstairs, naked in the bathtub with her genitals exposed.

If he wasn’t lying and if he pushed on that button, she knew she’ll be able to hear Debbie screaming and crying from her injuries.

She looked at Alex. He was still holding firmly the remote in his hand, and the gun in the other one, still aiming at her.

Then, she sight.

- Okay, she said. You’ve won.

- Good girl! Now, you’ll drop the loader on the ground and pull the cutlass backwards, in case you’d have been smart enough to load the gun.

Krystal pushed on a small button on the side of the gun and the loader fell on the ground. It was full.

Then, using her left hand, she pulled on the pistol’s cutlass towards her and a bullet fell on the ground with a metallic noise.

- Very impressive, said Alex. Now, with your feet, you’ll push the loader towards me.

With her right foot, she pushed the loader that slid on the ground towards Alex, who grabbed it, but never stopped to look at her. Slowly, he emptied the loader in his pocket and threw it far away on his left side, in a garbage can.

- Now sweetie, I want you to come close to me and that you give me the gun, gently.

Krystal walked to Alex, holding the empty gun by the barrel.

(To be continued... Stay tuned!!! ;) )

very tense stuff, clever power-play, high-tension suspense ...
looking forward to more, D!​

Reactions: Pia
Back
Top Bottom