The Unexpected One

Go to CruxDreams.com
(Here comes the next part!!! Hope you'll enjoy it!!)

Alex moved forward and stood right behind Krystal.

- Come on, Debbie… Tell her!! Who am I? Asked Alex, with a cruel smile.

Debbie (who had tried to cover herself with the sheets) was now shaking – and not only with cold!!

- Krystal… Here’s Alex… He’s my fiancé.

Krystal looked Deborah right in the eyes. There was fear and – was it anger? – in these two stunning emerald eyes that were aiming at hers.

Then, she took her dress and started to dress up.

- Stop, said Alex.

Krystal took her thong back and put it back in place.

- Listen to me, she said, standing in front of him. You might be Debbie’s fiancé, but you don’t have the right to be there! So now, get the f*** out, or I’ll call the cops!!

- I’m afraid you won’t…

- Oh really? And why…?

- Because I’ve cut the phone lines…. Alex was now smiling evily.

- Ok, now that’s enough!! Krystal said.

She runs to the cupboard beside the bed and opens the last drawer.

She searches the drawer, frantically, and Debbie can see her face changes from anger to terror….

- Is that what you’re lookin’ for? Asked Alex.

He was holding a Nagant revolver in his hand.

- Damn…. Krystal sight.

- Now, are you gonna be a nice girl, Krystal?

She was standing, proud, defiant.

- No, she said.

- All what I expected. Great! So, tell me… That’s a big gun you’ve got here! How do you use it? And why?

- To protect myself from men like you…

- Is that all? And why is there a silencer with this gun? And what are these handcuffs for?

Are you a spy or something?

For the first time, Krystal bowed her head.

- Answer me, Krystal!

- Alright, she sight. I… I also use this gun for… Pleasure.

- For pleasure? I’m afraid I don’t understand you, Krystal…

- Please… Not in front of her, she said, with a head move towards Debbie who was still under the bed sheets, shivering in terror.

- Why? Tell us, I’m sure that she’s interested.

Krystal bowed her head and then, raised it back.

- Okay… Sometimes, when I’m alone, I take this gun, and I put the silencer on it.

Then… I take one bullet and put it in the barrel. I spin it. Then, I take a custom device that’s hidden in the cupboard.

It’s a tripod that allows me to attach the gun on it.

I take a long bit of cord and tie it around the trigger. Once it’s all in place, I lie on the bed, put the silencer as far as I can inside my… me.

Finally, I grab the cord with teeth and I cuff myself. Hands above my head.

I throw the key far above my head.

And I try to free myself without pulling on the trigger, trying to reach the key.

She looked at Debbie, with tears in her eyes.

- I’m so sorry, darling!!

Debbie was too shocked to say anything.

- Wow!! Said Alex. I wasn’t expecting such a… Naughty thing!

He was considering the revolver in his hand, playing a bit with it.

- I guess, if you’re still here, that you’ve never pulled the trigger?

- It happened… Once, I pulled on it four times before I could get free…

- You’re a lucky girl…

- Maybe… She said.

Her naturally defiant appearance was back. Alex could see it in her stunning green eyes.

She was standing in front of him, proud, while Alex was screwing the silencer on the barrel of the revolver.

- Tell me sweetie… Had you planned to use it with my dear, beloved Debbie?

Krystal suddenly blushed.

- Y… I mean, no! It’s only for myself…

- Are you sure, girl?

- Yes…. I wouldn’t take any risk with her!!

- Oh, really? That’s disappointing…

- Tell me… Alex searched his pocket. Are these real bullets?

In his opened palm, there was a copper headed, 9mm bullet.

- Yes, they are. It increases the level of pleasure… Playing with the death… Feeling that you’re at your own mercy…

- I see… You like Debbie, don’t you?

- Yes… I really love her!

- You know that all I want to do right now, is to fire an entire barrel on your little, cute breasts.

6 bullets in yours, and 6 in Debbie’s ones…

The two girls looked at each other, in pure fear.

- But I will give you a chance to save your lives.

Alex put the gun and the bullets on the bed.

- Krystal, I would like you to load this revolver with three bullets.

Then, you’ll drive it as far as you can inside Debbie’s lovely cunt and you’ll pull the trigger three times, at my commands.

Krystal was moving her eyes from the gun to Debbie, who was now paralyzed in complete terror.

- If you don’t do it, I’ll fully load that gun, stuff it inside your pussy and shoot until it’s empty…

- Then, I’ll reload it again and I’ll shoot at my beloved Debbie… The 5 first bullets in places that hurt horribly, but aren’t lethal.

She’ll beg me to shoot the last bullet right in her heart….

Is that what you want, Krystal?

- No….

- Go ahead, then.

Krystal slowly took the sheets Debbie was covering herself with, and pulled on them.

The blond beauty didn’t even resisted.

She was sitting on the bed, her legs and arms crossed to cover herself…

- Please Debbie… Don’t resist. He’ll kill us both….

Debbie sighs and opened her legs, shyly.

- Open them wide, sweetie… Said Alex.

She spreaded her nice, long legs, as much as she could, revealing her pink sex.

- Krystal, just tie this slut as you do for yourself.

Less than 5 minits later, Debbie was tied to the bed, her sex offered and her arms stretched over her head.

Alex had put three bullets in the revolver’s barrel. He rolled it twice, before he gave it to Krystal.

She took it with a shaking hand, looking at the revolver like it was the first time she hold it.

- Insert it inside her. Push it until the silencer has disappeared.

- It’s pretty big and… It might hurt her more than expected…

- I don’t care, said Alex with a cold voice. Now, do it.

She approached Debbie’s sex with the gun, touched it…. And put the gun on the bed.

- I can’t do it. I can’t hurt her.

Krystal stood up in front of Alex.

- I mean… You can have me, instead. You can play a long time with me. I’ll do anything you want… But don’t hurt Debbie, please….

- Anything I want, right?

- Yes… I’m all yours… And if you follow me to the garage… I promise you to do whatever you want.

- Alright so… But before we go downstairs, I will lock this dear Debbie in the bathroom. I don’t want her to be able to call for help…

Debbie was still laying on her back, a thin pellicle of sweat over her torso.

Alex took her from the bed and, pushing the revolver between her breasts said:

- Move on, sweetie. Walk to the bathroom.

- Please, said Debbie. I beg you to leave us alone… Don’t hurt her.

Without a word, Alex cuffed Debbie’s hands behind her back and pushed her inside the bathroom.

- Krystal! Come here. Gag Debbie with this tape and install her in the tub. Oh, and also, make sure that her ankles are tied to the tub too. Use whatever you want, tape, cuffs,… Anything. But this little cutie has to be tied with her legs wide apart. I’ll wait outside. Be quick.

- Right, she said.

Less than four minits later, Krystal came out of the bathroom.

Alex just checked inside, to see if Krystal didn’t cheated. Debbie was looking at him with begging eyes, gagged and tied, legs wide opened and her hands behind her head, the chain of the cuffs stuck behind the faucet. A nice, professional job. Alex smiled.

- See you later, sweetheart!

- Mmmmmhhhh!!! Mmhhh!!

Alex closed the door behind him.

- Krystal, lock the door and give me the key.

With a sight, she extended her arm to give him what he wanted.

- No, come closer. In front of me, he said.

She moved forward and, just as she stood in front of him, she felt a cold thing pressed against her belly.

The silencer. And its lethal companion at the end. Loaded with dead.

- Lift your hands, sweetie.

Krystal obeyed, her eyes focused on the cylinder pressed against her belly.

- Come on, show me the way. And keep your hands lifted. If you try anything stupid, I’ll send a bullet into your navel. It might take some hours before you die…

Krystal moved on and, with her hands lifted – she was shaking, and she went downstairs while Alex was keeping the gun aimed at her.

They came in front of a wooden door, just on the right after the stairs.

Krystal turned her head towards Alex.

- That’s here.

- Open the door and enter inside.

Krystal opened and, slowly, entered the garage.

It was a quite large one, for two cars. An old dusty Dodge, probably from the early 60s was mid covered under a sheet, waiting in the bottom of the garage.

The other place was empty, probably for the Honda Alex saw parked outside.

There was a panel full of tools: screwdrivers, pinches, saws,… And under it, there was a bunch covered with old motor parts, a drill, several little glass jars, a pair of hammers, a welding torch, some metallic pieces, ropes made of steel or natural fibers,…

Beside the bunch, there was an old wooden cupboard.

Krystal looked at Alex.

- I need to open this cupboard, there are some things inside… Do you want me to change my clothes?

- Do it girl, put something sexy – but not too much – on and then, you’ll show me what you’ve got.

Krystal searched in her cupboard for a while, took some clothes and, hiding behind the Dodge, undressed and then put her new outfits on.

- Do you like it?

Krystal had put a white cotton shirt and a jeans mini skirt. Also, she had kept her high heels black sandals.

She extended both her arms in front of her, her right hand coming from behind her back, holding a

And she was holding a Beretta in her hands, aiming at Alex.

Surprised, he aimed his gun at her.

- Now, give me the revolver, she said, calmly.

- Drop your gun, Krystal. You don’t have a chance!

- Drop yours! And I’ll let you go, she said, moving forwards.

I will leave the house with Debbie and you’ll let us go! Otherwise, I’ll shoot you!

- Try to go out, Krystal. Try to set Debbie free. And you’re both dead!

- No way, she said.

- You think so? Let me tell you something. The room where I told you to lock Debbie, I had the time to visit it before I found you.

- And what?

- Aaaand I… Had the time to “prepare” it. With a trap.

Krystal started to laugh.

- And what kind of trap? You’ve hidden a bomb, maybe?

- No, it would be too loud and make too much damages.

Debbie is tied with her hands behind her back in the bathtub, legs wide apart and ankles tied to the bathtub, right? So she can’t step out, right?

- Right, said Krystal.

- What you’ve not seen is the little box behind the door, that I’ve nailed to the wall. There’s a crossbow inside it, with a wire tied around the trigger and all the mechanism is commanded by electronics. If I push on the button of that remote, or since there’s an infra-red system, if you try to set her free, Debbie will be arrowed right between her legs… How long will it take before she dies, in a painful and horrible agony?

Krystal laughed once again:

- You didn’t do it! She said.

Alex took a little remote from his pocket and hold it in front of him.

- Sure, Krystal? Then, you don’t mind if I push on that button, right?

She wanted to say something but deep inside her, she was doubtful. Alex was mad enough to do such a thing… But it also could be a lie.

Then she thought about Debbie, upstairs, naked in the bathtub with her genitals exposed.

If he wasn’t lying and if he pushed on that button, she knew she’ll be able to hear Debbie screaming and crying from her injuries.

She looked at Alex. He was still holding firmly the remote in his hand, and the gun in the other one, still aiming at her.

Then, she sight.

- Okay, she said. You’ve won.

- Good girl! Now, you’ll drop the loader on the ground and pull the cutlass backwards, in case you’d have been smart enough to load the gun.

Krystal pushed on a small button on the side of the gun and the loader fell on the ground. It was full.

Then, using her left hand, she pulled on the pistol’s cutlass towards her and a bullet fell on the ground with a metallic noise.

- Very impressive, said Alex. Now, with your feet, you’ll push the loader towards me.

With her right foot, she pushed the loader that slid on the ground towards Alex, who grabbed it, but never stopped to look at her. Slowly, he emptied the loader in his pocket and threw it far away on his left side, in a garbage can.​

- Now sweetie, I want you to come close to me and that you give me the gun, gently.

Krystal walked to Alex, holding the empty gun by the barrel.

(To be continued... Stay tuned!!! ;) )
I really don't like guns - but it's a nice story..... and Krystal is a lovely name....​

Tree is not a big gun fan but would prefer to be the one holding one...

t

Tree is not a big gun fan but would prefer to be the one holding one...

t
Ewwwwwwwwww!

Sorry! I thought he was talking about Gunner, Cathy ... it's an honest mistake!!!! :eek:

...if this wasn't humorous tree would be annoyed... as it stands he will go out to the shop and sharpen spikes...

spikes 1.jpg

...and have a cocktail...

jurist prelude.jpg

t

Grind ... Grind ... Grind .... them there spikes must be mighty sharp by now!!!!

:bump2:

It's ominous Siss. [Time for heavy music in the background] :rolleyes:

The man is contemplating something silly serious when he goes off to grind his nails.

Either that, or he is confused again, and he knows it makes him "look like" he has something serious in mind;).

He can see as far as he can perceive.

Last edited:
Aaaand finally, here comes the next part! :)

Once she was close enough from him, Alex grabbed her by her long hair, and punched her hard in the belly.

Krystal had her breath took away. She opened her mouth to grasp some air, but another punch, at least twice harder than the previous one hit her right in the sternum.

She couldn’t breathe, she wanted to let herself down on the ground, but Alex was keeping her standing up, pulling on her hair.

- That, is what you get for have messed with me! He whispered in her ear.

- Hhhhhhhh…. Sorry… Said Krystal, with a barely audible voice.

- What? I’ve not understood, girl, I’m sorry. I will help you to be more clear.

Alex took a brass knuckle with spiky ends. He showed it in front of Krystal’s eyes. The spikes were not very long, but damn sharp and pointy.

Her eyes were wide opened in terror.

- Come on, Krystal, bend a little forward.

She tried to stand bravely on her feet, bending forward. She was starting to win back some air. She put her hands on her knees to help herself to chill out.

- Open the two first buttons of your shirt, Krystal. I bet you’ll breathe better like this.

Glancing at Alex, she started to do what he had asked.

Provocatively, she allowed herself to open the sides of the shirt to show her bra.

Alex came in front of her, always holding her hair firmly.

He played a little with the brass knuckle, caressing her face with it, gently. He caressed her covered chest, pushing a little so the end of the spikes could bite through the fabric. Krystal bit her lip, her eyes focused on the sharp spikes.

Then, suddenly, he move his knuckles backwards.

Krystal’s eyes opened wide in anticipation.

- Oh no, please, don’t do that!!! Please, no!!!! Noooo…

Alex hit Krystal with all his strength in her left tit. Twice.

- AAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY… OHHHHHHHH NOOOOOO!!!

Krystal was crying, sobbing. The spikes had pierced her flesh through the fabric.

At least, he put the knuckle back in his pocket and he released her hair. She fell on her knees and pressed her hand against her tit.

- Oh, does it hurt, sweetie?

She glanced at him, with fire in her eyes.

- No, not at all, she said.

She removed her hand from her chest, and looked at it. There was a little bit of blood, but nothing serious.

- Great! Replied Alex.

He took an old wooden chair and placed it near the Dodge.

- Come over here, Krystal. And sit down. You’ve deserved a little rest.

She stood up on her feet and walked to the chair, standing proud, like she was walking for a catwalk.

She sat down, her legs slightly opened.

- Put your hands behind your back.

Krystal did as commanded, smiling.

- There’s a pair of handcuffs in the front pocket of my shirt, she said. In the right one.

- Fine, said Alex.

He searched her right pocket and found a pair of cuffs.

Quickly, he cuffed Krystal’s hands to the chair, so she couldn’t move.

Then, he looked at the Dodge and whistled.

- Is that your car?

- More or less. It used to be my father’s one.

Alex opened the driver’s door. The interior of the car was in ruins. Both the front seats had lost their garniture and only the metal structure was still remaining.

More or less in the middle under the driver’s seat, Alex noticed there was a tube welded to the floor.

It probably used to be a reinforcement back in the days.

The tube was also welded to several points of the seat’s structure and its diameter was approximately 8 centimeters.

Suddenly, a bright – and cruel – idea came to his perverted mind.

He walked to the bench and searched under it. And he found a 40cm long tube, slightly less wide than the tube that was under the seat.

Alex went back to the car and tried to slide the new tube inside the one under the seat. It worked, it was the perfect match.

Now, there was a 25cm long and 7cm width metal tube protruding in the middle of the seat.

He went back to Krystal and untied her, he grabbed her by her arm and dragged the poor girl to the car.

- Have you ever took a ride as the driver of this car, sweetie?

Krystal saw the huge metal rod standing there, waiting for her…

- Why is it that for? She asked.

- I’m sure you know, said Alex, with an evil smile.

- No way I can sit on that!! She said, shocked in horror.

- Of course you can!! And you must… If you want to see Debbie live!

- But… It’s too big!! I can’t!! Please, have mercy!!

- Should I push on that button? Said Alex, showing the remote.

Krystal sight and started to get undressed. First, her shoes, then, her shorts and finally, her shirt.

She arrived to her undies and glanced at Alex, who nodded.

She was now fully naked, standing next to the car and Alex could see an acute fear in her eyes.

But Alex suddenly changed his mind.

- I think it might be a little extreme for a beginning, he said.

Krystal sighs in relief.

- Sit back on the chair.

The girl went back to the chair and sat down, looking at him.

She parted her legs and started to gently rub her pink vulva with her fingers, glancing at him, her tongue between her lips.

- You’re a naughty girl, aren’t you?

Krystal nodded.

Though all of this started pretty badly, she was now taking the best advantage of the situation.

And maybe, if she convinced him, he might decide to leave and to spare them both.

- You told me you would do everything to save your life and Debbie’s one, right?

- Absolutely, sir.

- Well. Then, I need you to dress up. Really sexy.

- Again? Can’t I just put my clothes back on?

- No. I need you to do it. I think you can impress me.

- Sure I can, said Krystal with a wink. Give me five minutes.

- Ok, but don’t try to fool me again. If you try to take a weapon, I’ll kill you. And then, I’ll take care of Debbie…

- I won’t fool you. I swear.

- Good then!

- I need to go back to my bedroom to take my clothes.

Alex nodded and, with a sign, invited her to go ahead.

As she walked in front of him, he grabbed her by her arm.

He put the gun against her temple.

- If I have any doubt, if you make a single wrong move, you’ll regret it. Understood?

- Yes, said Krystal.

- Now, let’s go upstairs.

Krystal climbed the stairs, Alex behind her, always aiming his gun – her own revolver – at her back.

They walked across the corridor, passing in front of the bathroom – where Debbie was still locked.

Once they were inside the bedroom, Alex closed the door behind him and sat on the bed, still holding the revolver aimed at Krystal.

- I guess you won’t let me dress alone?

- You’re guessing well, said Alex with a wink.

Krystal took a while to look inside her wardrobe, trying to find the most sexy lingerie she had – luckily, she had a lot.

She put a red silk thong on and a nice assorted bra. Then, she put a –very- short low-neck white robe over the top of it.

Finally, she took a pair of high heels white sandals.

Alex was stunned. With her natural red hair and her cute face, she was absolutely gorgeous.

- Is it sexy enough for you?

- I guess it is, said Alex with a smile.

- Now, turn around and put your hands behind your back.

- Why?

- Don’t ask. Just do it.

Krystal did as commanded and turned around.

Quickly, Alex cuffed her hands.

- Why do you have to cuff me? Asked Krystal, shocked.

- Only for my security. And yours.

Alex grabbed her shoulder and made her execute a U-turn, so he could look at her right in the eyes.

Then, suddenly, he grabbed her chin and kissed her.

Reluctant at first, Krystal slowly accepted the kisses and gave him some languorous ones.

One of her long, sexy bare legs rolled around Alex’s waist.

He pushed her on the bed.

Without a word, he removed her thongs and told her to lay on all fours.

Krystal laid with pleasure, displaying her cuffed hands on her back, parting her legs nicely.

He started to penetrate her, gently at first, but quickly, he became faster and more brutish.

Krystal was biting in the blankets, moaning with pleasure – and a bit of pain. She was so tight. And the situation didn’t help her to calm down.

Alex had sex with her for a good quarter of an hour.

He thought “That poor Debbie must be hearing her lover’s moanings from where she is!”. That made him smile.

After he came inside her, Alex removed her cuffs and gave Krystal her thongs back.

Once the girl was ready, he cuffed her hands.

- Now, we’re going for a little ride, sweetie. Come before me, I’ll follow you.

But before going downstairs, as they were passing in front of the bathroom, Alex stopped Krystal.

He opened the door to take a look at Debbie.

She was still lying on her back, in the tub. Her hands were still tied together above her head, and her ankles were still strongly tied to the tub. Her eyes were wide opened in horror and despair.

Alex checked that her gag was still in place. He couldn’t take the risk to let her scream for help.

The window was locked. But to prevent any problem, Alex suddenly hit the knob with the butt of the revolver. It fell on the ground, broken.

Then, he closed the shutter, so nobody could see her from the outside.

- Do you want to say something to her before we go, Krystal?

Krystal entered the bathroom. Debbie looked so hurt, so ashamed and so shocked that her heart burst.

She just kissed Debbie’s cheek and went back to the door. She couldn’t bear the look on her lover’s face.

Alex stayed for a few minutes in the bathroom and then, went out, locked the door and put the key in his pocket.

- Let’s go sweetie. We’re going downstairs.

- What are you going to do?

- You’ll see it. We’re going to the kitchen.

They reached the kitchen.

It was a large, modern room, with a big window bay, opening on the garden.

Time had passed now and it was 7 p.m. Thanks to the bad weather, it was a bit darker than a normal July day.

The garden was ended by a big wooden fence, separating the property from a very small street.

There was a door in that fence, allowing to reach the street.

- We’re going to the end of the garden, said Alex.

- What are you going to do? I need to know, please!

For the first time, she was nearly begging.

- Go ahead and don’t ask questions.

She bowed her head and started to walk, Alex walking close behind her.

When they reached the fence, Alex opened the door and pushed Krystal in the street.

Quiet. Not even a cat.

A night blue Jeep Cherokee was parked on the side of a private garage, hidden in the shadows.

Alex took the keys in his pocket and opened the passenger’s door, inviting Krystal to jump on the seat.

She looked at him. There was all the fear of the world in her stunning green eyes.

But then, she thought about the gun and Debbie, still locked in the bathroom, with the evil trap.

She jumped on the seat.

Alex took the driver’s place and started the car.

Aaaaand here comes the next part of this story! Hope you'll still like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, they left the town behind them and started to drive on an empty highway.

After another half hour, Alex turned right on a very bad road. The Jeep was swinging on the holes and stones.

Five hundred meters before them, there was an isolated restaurant.

It was quite large, made of wood, with small windows.

Alex parked the Jeep in front of it.

The parking of the restaurant was crowded with motorcycles. Maybe 30 or 40 were parked there.

Many Harley Davidson, Indians, a few BSA’s… all of them were customized.

The restaurant was apparently a bikers lair. From where she was, Krystal could hear the heavy-metal music playing.

Two men were standing near the main door, smoking a cigarette. They were wearing black leather jackets with a club name sewn on it: “Satan’s roadies”.

She turned her head towards Alex.

- What are we doing here?

- The “Satan’s Roadies” motorcycle club seems to be reunited there, said Alex.

- And so what? Don’t you want to take care of me? There is plenty of space out there, we could go a little deeper in the woods?

She had started to rub her chest, biting her lip, with a light of lust in her stunning green eyes.

- The leader of this club, Thomas “Ramsès” Bellinger, owes me 800$. He called me earlier in the day to tell me he was finally going to pay me back.

But there are two guys I can’t see in this club. They’re called Ronnie and Toby.

I’ve seen their bikes parked out there. There might be a little… Incident if we meet each other.

So… You’re going to enter into this restaurant and ask him to give you my money.

- You’re asking me to enter this restaurant full of dangerous bikers, all alone, dressed like that??

- Yes, I do. And if you want to preserve your life and Debbie’s one, you’re going to enter in there and get back with my money.

Krystal gulped as she took another look at the sinister restaurant.

- I… I’m sorry, I can’t do that.

- Why? You don’t want to live? You don’t want me to spare your lover’s life?

- Yes, but… Please, Honey… There must be another way! There must be something else I can do for you…

- Why don’t you want to enter inside and get my money, Krystal?

- I… I’m afraid they try to rape me!

- Oh, really? Aren’t you afraid to enter inside this restaurant because it’s full of “Satan’s Roadies” members, a motorcycle gang you were trying to infiltrate under the cover name of “Sarah Whittaker, 26 y.o, arrested for prostitution, drugs dealing and murder attempt”.

Quite a nice curriculum vitae! You’ve even been in jail for five months!

It seems a short time, but your mission as a departed agent was to become “close” to Mia Sanderson, the “regular” girlfriend of the motorcycle club’s vice president, Darryl Watson.

She was in the inside because she had been convinced with rebellion against a police officer and drugs dealing.

And it seems that you've made a great job, you became good friends and she asked Darryl and the other guys to let you enter the “Satan’s Roadies” club.

I guess your natural charms must have seduced her…

But two years later, you had enough charges against half the members for drugs dealing, possession of prohibited weapons, prostitution of underage girls, murders,…

Anyway, Mia and twenty-five Satan’s Roadies went sent to jail, including Ray Shapiro, the president and Darryl Watson.

You had enough charges to have them locked for at least 25 years. But it wasn’t enough for you.

Mia was only 22 y.o back in the days. She could have spent the rest of her life in jail.

You convinced her to testify against Ray and Darryl, in exchange of a very light sentence.

She agreed and she took five years.

But only three years later, Ray, Darryl and all the other Satan’s Roadies were free.

Someone had pay for their freedom.

They knew Mia had talked.

Six months later, Mia was also free. She was full of remorse and, after two weeks of wandering, she came back to the clubhouse to meet her fate.

She had been raped by all the members, girls and men. Sometimes with objects – bottles, guns,… - and she’s been tortured. Heavily tortured.

When they finished it, they took one week to decide if they would kill her or spare her life.

Meanwhile, the poor girl was kept tied up in the basement of the restaurant we’re parking in front of.

They decided to spare her life. But she has suffered so badly… Some injuries they’ve inflicted to her will never recover.

And the worse, she’s now considered as a traitor. It gives her a slave status. It means that any member of the club can rape her anytime, anywhere and to punish her without any reason.

Krystal was about to cry.

- What did they do to her? I mean, you said they… Tortured her heavily…

- Why don’t you go inside and ask them?

She looked at Alex. His face was hard and cold as stone.

- Please… I’m begging you! Don’t give me to them…

- Don’t beg me. It’s too late for that. Go ahead, Krystal. They must be waiting for you…

Try to be gentle with them, use your… Natural charms. I’m sure you’re able to be very convincing when you want!

Listen, I suspected Debbie to be cheating on me. But I couldn’t know if it was true! So, I’ve asked these gentlemen to follow her… And to take some pictures.

At first, they wanted money as a salary for their work. But when they found out who my beloved Debbie was dating, they told me they were ready to forget the money, if I could lead you to them.

- But… They’re going to rape me! And maybe even worse!

- This is your problem. Now, go inside so I can pay my debt.

- Please…

Krystal’s stunning green eyes were crying. Her cheeks were damped by her tears.

Tears of pure fear…

Alex opened the door, unlocked her seatbelt and pushed her outside of the car.

It was cold. She crossed her arms, trying to warm herself.

She looked at the restaurant.

Suddenly, the engine of the Jeep started up.

Krystal turned to see what was going on… Alex was driving very, very slowly in her direction.

She wanted to run, but she twisted her foot and fell on the ground.

The beautiful girl was now kneeling in front of the steel monster, in the middle of the road.

She was panting. There was nowhere to run.

Krystal thought it would be a nice death if the car just crushed her. That wouldn’t be so painful… At least, way much less painful than what was awaiting her if she entered inside the restaurant.

But the “miracle” didn’t happened. Alex had stopped the car.

At the same time, the door of the restaurant opened and two massive men wearing the club’s colors came outside.

They stood behind Krystal, still kneeling.

- Thank you, sir! Said Mike, with a strong voice, filled with whisky and smoke.

Alex opened the window.

- My pleasure! Tell me guys, can I go now? I have some… Personal issues to deal with.

- Sure! You have paid your debt.

- Can I ask you one last thing? Would you mind not killing her, or at least, not tonight?

I’d need her for another couple of hours…

- Well, this is a hell of a favor, amigo… But if you promise to let us kill her, in our traditional way, we’re OK to give you this… Stunning b*tch back for the time you need.

- It’s a true pleasure to deal with you, gentlemen!

- Come back in… (the other satan’s roadie – Dave, according to his badge- took a look at his watch), let’s say three hours?

- All right. I’ll see you later. Have a nice evening, Krystal.

- Monster!!! She said, dissolving into tears, as Mike and Dave grabbed her by her arms and forced her to stand up.

The Jeep drove backwards for a short distance, and then, made a u-turn. It soon disappeared behind the bend.

No doubt Alex was driving back to her house.

Krystal was still crying when her two guards dragged her to the restaurant.

Her feet were not touching the ground anymore. Mike and Dave were literally lifting her up, and she had no contact with the earth before they reached the porch.

She was in despair. And in distress. Once the door would be opened, she would have to play a really tough seduction game to have a chance to come out there alive and safe…

Dave opened the door and Mike pushed her inside.

They closed the door behind them and locked it with a key tied to a small chain, that Mike put immediately in his pocket.

The music’s volume was nearly unbearable. The restaurant was crowded with massive, brutish looking men.

Some were eating, some were drinking at the bar, other were playing pool, but the large majority of them was watching four girls who were doing pole dancing.

Nobody seemed to pay attention to her. Until Mike pushed her so hard in the back that she hit a table occupied by four bikers.

All of a sudden, the music stopped as well as the conversations. The men who were playing pool five seconds ago were now focused on her.

Those who were seating near the strip teasers stood up all of a block to see what was going on.

Even the girls were looking at her.

They were quite young, the oldest one was maybe her own age, 26.

Fifty pairs of eyes were focused on her.

this is very good writing Damaged - I knew you could do it :devil:

you should team up with our member Leatherrapist,
his very intense images are of just the kind of fate that Krystal's got coming...

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/rig.3742/

Next part is up! :) Things are getting serious now...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her hands were still seizing the edge of the table when one of the four men grabbed her wrist.

- Hello sweetie! I’m sure I’ve already meet you somewhere…

- This would surprise me, said Krystal, trying to be convincing.

- I have a good memory… I think your name is…

- Krystal. Krystal Turner, alias “Sarah Whittaker”, said a strong voice behind her.

She felt like someone had poured a bucket of ice on her. This voice…

- Turn yourself, Krystal. Look at me.

Slowly, she turned her head towards the voice’s direction.

Ray Shapiro was standing in front of the bar. He had barely changed in 4 years.

He was the same tall, tough guy he already was when she met him.

He was wearing his eternal ray-ban sunglasses on his broken nose.

- It’s been a so, sooooo long time! It’s very nice of you to come see us!

Krystal was shaking. She hoped for a while that Ray wouldn’t be there. But it was a stupid hope.

- Unfortunately, our dear friend Darryl is gone. He has been killed one year ago, by some friends of a rival gang member Darryl had stabbed in jail.

He would have been so glad to see you back here!

- Yes… And I… I would have been glad too!

- However, Krystal – I’ll call you by your true name, I’ve got some problems with the fake one…

I know someone who’s still with us and who’ll be very glad to see you back!

Ray snapped his fingers and a young girl, with long black hair appeared.

She might be in her mid 20s, but she looked younger. She was dressed with only black undies and high-heels shoes.

- Mia, I guess you recognize Krystal?

Mia looked Krystal right in the eyes.

- Of course I do. You’re the one who…

Ray put his finger on her mouth.

- Not now, Mia.

The girl bowed her head.

- Well, Krystal! Now that we’ve put the family back together, let’s have a drink to celebrate this!

Mia, help Krystal to get on her knees!

Instead of take her by her hands, Mia grabbed Krystal’s firm breasts in her hands and forced her to stand up.

Despite her robe and her bra, Krystal felt Mia’s long, sharp nails sinking into her soft flesh.

She tried not to yell and to stand up as quick as possible, but Mia had decided to make her suffer.

When her left nipple got stuck between two nail’s edges, she yelled in pain.

Everybody in the restaurant started to laugh and to applause, as the poor girl was trying to seize Mia’s wrists to make her stop.

But Mia was strong. She eventually decided to leave Krystal’s breasts alone after the five longest minutes of her life.

Krystal cuddled her breasts as she sat on the edge of the nearest pool table.

- Glad to see you’re on your feet, Krystal, said Ray.

Near the bar, Mia was clenching her teeth and her fists. She was hiding her hate behind her long black hair.

The ex-regular girl was now a slave. 4 years of sexual abuse, by all the club’s members.

Her boyfriend got killed. And all of this was Krystal’s fault.

She betrayed her. She betrayed them all. And she’ll have to pay for it.

But for now, she had to gain some time…

Ray was already standing in front of her, Mia just behind him.

- So, I guess you didn’t expect us to find you?

Krystal lifted her head and looked him in the eyes.

- No… I… Ray, I’m sorry.

- Sorry about what? For these three years in jail? For the club you’ve nearly dissolved? For my dearest friend, Darryl? Or for Mia, who has to endure daily rape and torture since four years now?

- I was doing my job… I understand your anger, but please… Just spare me.

Mia moved on from her place, running at Krystal and tried to slap her.

Ray grabbed her firmly by her hair and the poor girl stopped.

- Don’t forget your place. You’re nothing more than a rat. And you know how we deal with rats…

Mia nodded quickly.

- You’ll be part of the feast too. I’m tired of you. You cheap little s*ut! Now, get on your knees and don’t even dare to open your mouth!

Ray turned his attention to Krystal again.

- Krystal… I’m afraid I’ll be a bit busy for the next ten minutes. You should get to know the members around here.

That will be easier for the next three hours.

Then, Ray grabbed Mia by her arm and they disappeared in the toilets.

The group was getting closer, two men were standing now just in front of her.

Krystal was thinking. They were all dangerous and wouldn’t hesitate to injury her very badly, and even kill her.

She had to keep them busy, so they might consider leaving her alive.

Tossing her hair, she climbed on the edge of the pool table and spreaded her legs, causing her robe to roll up high on her thighs.

She knew they could see her red thong and that their sick imagination was already grinding.

The tallest guy was the first to break the silence:

- Remove your shoes, and kneel in the middle of the table.

First hesitating, she finally decided to do as commanded and started to undo the straps of her shoes.

She now could feel the old wooden floor under her naked soles.

Krystal wanted to put her shoes on the table, but one of the girls grabbed them from her hands.

- These are mine, now!

- Please, give me them back… I’m not going to flee anywhere.

The giant stood in front of her.

- Climb on the table and kneel on it, Krystal.

- All right…

Once she was kneeling in the middle of the table, she started to feel utterly vulnerable. From where she was now, she had the feeling of being a prey for the lions.

- Now, strip off your robe. Slowly. Said another man.

- What?

Krystal had understood, of course, but she wanted to be sure.

- Strip off your robe, slut!

A few moments later, she was in her undies.

Four objects landed just in front of her.

Three pairs of handcuffs and a speculum.

She didn’t had the time to think. Two girls grabbed her hands and cuffed her to the table.

Two other grabbed her ankles and cuffed her, legs widely parted.

I like this, Damaged, nice slow build-up of tension -
it reads like a screenplay for a film.​

Back
Top Bottom