The Weeping Horse

Go to CruxDreams.com
<Part 2>

Synopsis: Somerset 1641. Hollye, Cheryll and Jenna have had their home invaded by pirates. They were gang raped and sodomized, then all three were crucified on crosses that do face away from each other. Hollye and Cheryll are friends, Jenna is Hollye's servant. Hollye, the leader, has just reported her condition to the others. >

Cheryll and Jenna fell silent for a long time after the report. Eventually Cheryll asked, “How could you bring yourself to say all that.”

“I had to,” Hollye said in the same tone.

“Why?” asked Cheryll.

“If we can't give words to things they become unspeakable, terrifying, they hold power over us. The pirates have power over us, we can't afford to have words do the same. Our lives are at stake,” Hollye concluded.

“My lady, may I speak?” Jenna asked.

“Yes, Jenna, you may speak,” Hollye said.

“My lady, what were the things they had?” asked the voice to Hollye's right.

“Things? Cheryll, they had something?” Hollye asked, puzzled.

“No. Hammer, nails and the clothes line of course,” Cheryll said. “Scum,” she added.

Jenna clarified, “The.. The things between their legs, my lady?”

Cheryll shouted, “Shit! Damn them. God damn those pirates!” She then screamed in pain as her movements caused the nails to tear.

“Ah!” Hollye shouted. Hollye's voice did not betray whether this was from the pain or something else. “You don't know, of course you don't know. How could you know!”

Hollye told Jenna all about how men were built different from women and how men had penises. Hollye and Cheryll waited for in indication of how Jenna would take this.

After a while Jenna asked, “My lady, what is sodomy?”

“Damn them! God-damn pirates, doing this to this innocent girl,” Cheryll shouted then she screamed. Apparently her body movements had again torn the flesh in her nailed limbs.

Hollye said in a calm voice, “Cheryll, Cheryll. It's me Hollye I need to talk to you. Talk to you.” She kept repeating “talk to you” until her tone calmed Cheryll down.

“Cheryll, listen carefully. What I am about to say may not make sense at first, but you need to do this.” After a pause Hollye ordered, “Don't hate them.”

Cheryll protested loudly listing their crimes, adding at the end the gang rape of a virgin.

Hollye responded, “Your hating them with the inability to do anything about will only give you frustration. That will weaken you. You start by hating them. You end by hating yourself.”

Cheryll began to weep.

Hollye answered Jenna, “About your question, Jenna, sodomy is when a man sticks his penis in a woman's bum, using the wrong hole.”

“Thank you, my lady,” said Jenna.

“Cheryll, were you sodomized?” Hollye asked.

“No,” came Cheryll's short answer.

“What did they do to you out here?” Hollye asked.

“They,...” Cheryll started then let out a cry. Soon she composed herself. “They spread me out here face up. Each took his turn.” She paused. “When they were done, they nailed me to this cross and erected it. There I said it! Why! Why do I have to say it,” she shouted.

Hollye let some time go, then said, “Cheryll, Jenna, we have a bad problem on our hands. If we are going to get through it we have to be able to talk about it.”

“I know. I know,” said Cheryll. “I can hold together. I promise.”

“My lady, they are coming,” said Jenna. Hollye had been mounted facing away from the house. She could not see this.

“There are three. They have whips!” shouted Cheryll.

A few long moments passed. Hollye heard the foot steps as the men approached Cheryll's cross.

“Well Mad-Ax have you ever seen pussy like that?” Asked one of the pirates.

Mad-Ax replied, “Fine pussy, indeed. I'm glad we left the hair on this one. Now, tell me Grob, what do you think that white stuff is seeping out?”

“What white stuff you talking about?” Asked Grob, “Seems she put her legs together.”

“This white stuff,” said Mad-Ax.

Cheryl then screamed.

“See,” said Mad-Ax, “We filled her up. She's leaking.”

Grob and Mad-Ax started laughing.

Hollye shouted, “Leave her alone!” Hollye said it not thinking that they would obey, but to show she would stick up for her friend. The effort had used air. Now she found herself gasping for it.

“You got it wrong,” said Mad-Ax, “this here is a slut showing us her pussy.” Hollye could hear Cheryll sigh.

“Leave her alone!” Hollye ordered again on a gasp.

Mad-Ax walked over so she could see him. A large man, dressed in dark ragged clothes, wore an unkempt beard and long stringy hair. She had remembered thinking that she was glad this one had not raped her.

He now carried a whip. For a moment he stood admiring her nakedness up and down, displayed to him as she hung on her cross. He shouted to his friend, “This one's leaking, too, Grob. Even on a shaved pussy you can see it drip.”

He licked his lips as he unwound the whip he said, “This is a scourge. Tell her that she is a slut or you'll get the whipping of your life.”

In a bland monotone Hollye said, “Cher-yll-you-are-a-slut.”

“Say it for real,” demanded the scraggly man on the ground..

In the same bland monotone Hollye repeated, “Cher-yll-you-are-a-slut.”

From behind her to her left, Hollye heard Cheryll's response in her own monotone, “Hol-ly-I-un-der-stand.”

Scraggly Mad-Ax flew into a rage, hitting Hollye with the scourge. The burn of it startled her. It seared her skin as it tore at it. Again and again he hit her.

From behind her to her left, she could also hear Cheryll's screams, she too was being whipped. 'Control your thoughts!' Hollye said to herself. 'Honor to be whipped with Cheryll...Honor to be whipped with Cheryll..' she repeated it over and over, hypnotically.

“Stop hitting them!” She heard Jenna shout from her cross.

Hollye shouted, “It's an honor to be whipped for you Cheryll!” This took the attention away from Jenna.

The scraggly man doubled down hitting her more. The one working on Cheryll stopped.

Hollye said nothing as the Mad-Ax continued then he, too, stopped.

When he stopped the muscle aches came roaring back. Hollye discovered that she was crying. She tried to muffle it as much as she could.

From her left she could hear Cheryll, “They hit her pretty hard.”

Carefully Hollye took an inventory of her injuries. During the scourging the nails had torn at her hands and feet. Through her tears she could see that the scourge had sunk striped welts into her skin. The worst were at her thighs but the most painful one had torn at her breast. Still she had to gasp for air. She suspected the injuries to be life shortening. She began to wonder how long she could last. She began to wonder how many days or hours she had left.

She felt anger start to kindle in her. She pressed it down. She must get out of herself.

“Jenna,” she said.

“Yes my lady,” came the voice to her right.

Hollye grasped her breath with the pain in her feet then said, “Cheryll.”

“I'm here,” said the voice to her left.

Hollye took another gasp to say what was next. “We have a hard death on us. We can't escape, but we can make this...” She gasped for air again. “We can make this less hard as possible. We can't stop them torturing us, but we can care for one another. Are you with me?”

“Yes my lady.” came the quivering voice to her right.

“Yes, my lady,” came the voice from her left. Cheryll had never called her that before.

Leadership and Servitude

Day 2 Tuesday

<Part 3

Synopsis: Somerset 1641. Hollye, Cheryll and Jenna have had their home invaded by pirates. They were gang raped and sodomized, then all three were crucified on crosses that do not face each other. Hollye and Cheryll are friends, Jenna is Hollye's servant. Jenna had been a virgin until this had happened. They have suffered through whippings and endured their first day on the cross. The second day starts. Torture is on the agenda.>

Mercifully no rain had fallen during the night. Each of the three women had fallen into a stupor during that night. Sleep, real sleep is not possible on a cross. All night the sufferer must raise herself up to breathe.

What exists is a kind of half awake half sleep condition. The sufferer does not really believe she is asleep, nor is she fully awake.

Cheryll opened her eyes as the sun started to pop over the horizon. She could see and hear activity in the house. “Hollye. Hollye,” she called.

Hollye in a similar stupor, roused her self. Fully awake the muscle fatigue now seemed more vicious. She could not see the house.

“Yes?” Hollye answered.

“There is activity in the house,” Cheryll reported.

“Yes, Yes. Surely they will come this way,” Hollye said. “Jenna, are you there?”

“Yes, my lady,” came the voice to her right.

“'Leave her alone,' didn't work. We have to do better,”said Hollye. “You need to do as I say.”

“Yes, my lady,” said the voice to her right. “Tell us,” said Cheryll.

Quickly Hollye sorted the things she had in her mind. She knew this would come and had reconsidered what to do after the foul up with the 'Leave her alone' comment. She sorted them in her mind then recited them between breaths. “First, we must be submissive to them. They are in control. Everything we do must be consistent with that. There will be nothing like 'Leave her alone.' Second, don't look at them.”

Hollye paused then asked, “Jenna, What color are my eyes?”

Jenna stammered, “Um, ah I don't think I know, my lady.”

“Of course, you don't,” Hollye continued. “Looking someone in the eye is to claim you are on the same level with them. We are not. They are in control.”

“Where should we look?” asked Cheryll.

“Look out to the horizon. It helps with pain control, too. Have you noticed?”

“Yes,” Cheryll replied.

“Jenna, I asked a question. You may answer it,” said Hollye.

“Yes, my lady. I have found that looking... Oh No! No! No! No!” Jenna shouted.

“What is it,” asked Hollye.

“They are coming out of the house. They have the poles I use for the the clothes line with them,” Said Cheryll.

Jenna continued shouting.

“Jenna, stay quite. Jenna control yourself,” Hollye ordered.

Jenna continued crying and shouting things that didn't make sense.

Hollye continued, “Jenna, I am your mistress. Your only purpose is to please me. It is now my pleasure that you stop shouting and listen.”

Jenna's tone changed.

Hollye continued, “You are my servant, Jenna. You duty is to do my bidding.”

“My lady!” Jenna pleaded.

Hollye added, “Its your place to please me. You must stay quiet and take my orders.”

Jenna calmed then silenced.

Hollye asked, “Can you stay calm, now?”

“Yes, my lady,” said Jenna.

“Are you aware that I am caring for you?” Hollye asked.

“Yes, my lady,” said Jenna.

“Very well. Thirdly, people, especially pirates, admire courage. That is our best tactic. Do not beg for your life. It only brings the idea of killing you to their minds. If it is already on their minds we can't help that, but if it isn't we don't want to bring it forward. If you are addressed, try not to respond, but if you have to, keep it short. Talk in a calm tone. Refer to them always as master.”

“They are our inferiors!” Protested Cheryll.

“Not now. You must defer to them or die with your pride. Listen to me, as this happens. Follow my lead,” Hollye ordered.

“They're almost here,” reported Cheryll.

“Remember; eyes, courage, deference. Eyes, courage, deference.” Hollye ended.

Almost immediately she saw thee of the pirates in front of her. One held a pole. The pole had a dirty sharp end from having been in the ground holding up the clothes line. She quickly looked to the horizon.

“She looked pretty good 'till Mad-Ax went at her,” said the first pirate.

“I like 'em better well beaten,”said the one of the others. He continued, “Just look at that shaved pussy, just like the whores in Dublin. You're not a Dublin whore are you?”

Hollye stayed focused on the horizon, pushing herself up to breathe. The pirate tapped Hollye on the side of the head with the pointed end of the pole, smearing the side of her face with mud. “I asked you a question,” he snarled.

“No master,” Hollye said.

He now jammed the point under her chin, “You want this jammed in your throat or in your pussy?”

“Your choice master,” Hollye peeped.

Hollye heard Cheryll yelp once. Yelp was right, she thought. It shows submission. She would do it, too, when the time came.

“You choose,” he snarled.

“My shaved pussy is yours, master,” Hollye said.

“So you give me your naked ass?” Demanded the pirate, as he moved the pole downward.

“Yes, master,” Hollye said, with a cry in her voice. She had tried to suppress it but failed.

“You admit to being a whore,” demanded the pirate.

“As you wish, master,” she peeped.

“I didn't hear you! Say it so your friends can hear, too,” the pirate bellowed, “Are you a whore?” The pole was now down at her pussy, probing its folds.

“Yes, master,” she shouted.

Using the pole the pirate started to pry through her womanly folds. She felt like crying but pushed it back.

Finding the right spot, the pirate rammed it home. Hollye felt the penetration deep inside her. She yelped like a dog, not because she had premeditated it, but because it came out naturally.

He then ran it up in and out of her, fucking her with the pole.

Hollye yelped again. She felt shame inside her. As she had just taught, she spit it out, but it came in again. She spit it out, but it came in again. With every ram of the pole the shame came in with it.

Part of her was glad she had gotten a chatty one first. She could model how to handle it. Hoping that Jenna would get the idea, Hollye yelped again, the thing thrusting in her. Jenna yelped, dog like.

Hollye smiled and closed her eyes. Her girls were doing well.

“Look,” said the pirate, “The whore likes it.”

Hollye opened her eyes, but her head had gone down. She now saw the pirate playing with himself. She looked up to the horizon.

Cheryll made a sound like she was going to wretch.

“Horizon,” Hollye shouted as she, too, looked at the horizon.

“Horizon? What do you mean by that, whore?” Demanded the pirate.

“I thought I saw something on the horizon, master,” Hollye said.

“You're going to have to look at me, shaved whore,” said the pirate.

“Yes, master,” Hollye said.

Looking down, she could see the pole between her legs extend from her body to the pirate's hand. Rhythmically he moved it inside her. She could feel the throbbing deep in her body. She felt the wetness build in her body around the pole. Again she felt shame. She pushed it back.

She then heard Jenna say, “I am for you, master.”

'Good girl, Jenna,' she thought to herself.

“I am having a real religious type experience here,” said the one torturing Cheryll. “Say a prayer for us.”

“No!” Retorted Cheryll.

Hollye closed her eyes let out a groan. Remembering that she had been ordered to keep her eyes open, she opened her eyes again, avoiding the beating.

Cheryll did not avoid her beating.

As Cheryll started screaming under the whip, Hollye's pirate ejaculated, ramming his pole into her. The pirate next to him pulled it down, though. “Hey!” he said, “I haven't gone yet.”

Jenna then screamed. Something similar must have happened to her.

Cheryll's beating stopped. “Yes, master,” she said, then started a prayer.

The pirate who saved Hollye from impalement, started in on her in the same way. She heard Cheryll's pirate reach satisfaction. 'Good,' Hollye thought, 'we have survived the first wave.'

It went on like this all morning. When Cheryll got a chatty tormentor, she followed Hollye's script almost word for word.

However just before noon, Mad-Ax began to start a fire so that Hollye could see it. He then brought the poker from the kitchen hearth and tied it to a fourth clothes line pole. Hollye glanced at this but kept her eyes to the horizon as another pirate violated her with her pole. She thought of asking what the fire was for, but suspected the answer.

As she was being fucked on the cross Mad-Ax said, “Whore, we are going to see how loudly you can scream.” He laughed as he threw the poker on the fire. “Soon it will be hot enough for burning. It will make a different woman out of you.”

Hollye looked at the poker as it started to get red. As the pirate in front of Hollye finished with the pole, Mad-Ax reached for his.

At this moment one of the pirates ran up from the house, “We got to go now,” he ordered.

“We're not done,” protested Mad-Ax.

“You're done, Captain's orders. We have to get back to the ship. Way is clear,” said the first pirate.

“What do we do with them?” asked the one in front of Jenna.

“Leave 'em for the ravens,” said the first. “We need to go now!”

“This will only take a second,” said Mad-Ax. “You will get to hear her tell us good by.”

Mad-Ax raised the red poker from the fire. Attached to the pole it had plenty of length to reach Hollye.

“Master, I ask you not to do this,” Hollye said.

Mad-Ax said with a smile, “Let's see how loudly you can scream.”

Hollye answered, “Master, I shall scream for you.” Hollye then filled her lungs with air on the down stroke of her dance. On the up stroke she let out the loudest scream she could make.

Mad-Ax growled, “That was good, whore, but I still want to smell some fried oyster.” He then laughed as he lifted the poker up to her. The red of the poker had now gone to its core.

On the cross Hollye's body hung tense. Every muscle taunt, her muscle tone could be vividly seen. Holly, an enthusiastic rider, hung on the cross like her younger companions, a toned and fit body. Her pain now unbearable was about to be knocked to a whole new level.

As the poker neared her unprotected pussy lips, she screamed again, no imitation now.

However, the hot poker had burned the thongs and it fell from the pole before it burned her.

Mad-Ax reached for it.

Without thinking, Holly shouted, “Don't touch it. It's hot.”

Mad-Ax pulled his hand away. He looked at Hollye with a most amazed look.

He said nothing as he left, but kept his eye on Hollye the whole time. He seemed to not believe what he looked at.

Cheryll and Jenna had heard this all and could see the pirates make their way to the house and leave with loot. This included the cow and all the chickens.

They would butcher the cow on the beach and do it sloppily. The remains, however, would attract the ravens, keeping them away from the sufferers.

Jenna shouted, “My lady! Did they burn you? Did they burn you?”

Hollye reported, “No. The poker fell.”

Mad-Ax had left the pole without the poker inside her. Carefully she squeezed it. In an obscene way it felt good. The pirates were leaving. This was a victory, total victory. The look on Mad-Ax's face was worth gold.

As the pole rubbed inside her, she felt the tingling start. 'No one need know.' she thought. She rolled the pole between her thighs and let the far end land on the grass a little closer to her. Rhythmically started to move her legs. The tingling in her ass started to grow. She nursed it up past the pain and muscle fatigue. Victory! Clit burning had been avoided! Growing greater and greater she prodded that tingling feeling upward. She thought of how even over 40 she remained a lean healthy body, little changed from her maidenhood. With that thing insider her wet inward parts became wetter and wetter. However, she came to a point where she couldn't bring it further.

Feeling frustrated, she decided to let shame into her thoughts. She thought of herself as naked flesh nailed to a board. She thought of herself as shaved, naked and outside. The folds of her womanhood are now displayed on the cross, a toy of pirates.

Results were immediate. Orgasm gripped her body, wiping away for a few more precious moments the pain and gasping.

At the same time from her left, she heard Cheryll make her climax. Cheryll sang her orgasm to the sky above. Hollye let herself be as noisy as possible, shouting her ecstasy into the woods beyond. It felt like hours. It felt like a second. It ended with a gasp and the same pain from the nailed feet.

“No shame, Hollye?” Cheryll asked.

“Maybe a little,” Hollye confessed.

“Me, too,” said Cheryll.

If you have a story, and you think it is good, post it in your own good time. Likes and comments are good, but most of us write for the sheer enjoyment of doing so.

I would very strongly advise you against attempting to use likes and comments as a "currency" to earn the next section. How genuine is a like given under threat of withholding the story? Also, the advice you've already had about ensuring that your characters are very clearly adult is extremely sound and I recommend that you heed it. But I see that someone has changed Jenna to 18 in your opening passage.

Post if you like it, and then see what the rest think!

If you have a story, and you think it is good, post it in your own good time. Likes and comments are good, but most of us write for the sheer enjoyment of doing so.

I would very strongly advise you against attempting to use likes and comments as a "currency" to earn the next section. How genuine is a like given under threat of withholding the story? Also, the advice you've already had about ensuring that your characters are very clearly adult is extremely sound and I recommend that you heed it. But I see that someone has changed Jenna to 18 in your opening passage.

Post if you like it, and then see what the rest think!
OK. Got it. The next goes up this evening.

This issue the horse arrives.

Leadership & Servatude

<Part 4>

Hollye (45), Cheryll (23) and Jenna (18) were together in Hollye's home when on a Monday morning pirates attacked. Cheryll had arrived two weeks before, sick, but now has recovered and had been awaiting her husband who had promised to come fetch her. Jenna, who had been a virgin before the attack, is Hollye's servant.

The pirates raped and sodomized them then crucified them roman style with nails on crosses that faced away from one another, so none can see either of the other two.

After abusing them on the crosses the pirates left in a hurry. Hollye and Cheryll have been able to celebrate with orgasms.

Hollye smiled wishing oddly, that her friend and servant could see, then said, “Jenna, you have permission.”

“My lady are you OK?” Jenna asked, fear in her voice.

“Yes, we're fine, considering,” Hollye answered.

“I was a feared for your persons, my lady,” said Jenna.

Cheryll saw smoke coming from the house. She decided to say nothing about it.

The fire in front of Hollye went out.

“You both were great!” Hollye appraised. “You kept your cool. You were subservient. And they are gone!”

“Gone!” Yelled Cheryll.

“Gone!' moaned Jenna.

“She wanted her orgasm,” Cheryll guessed.

“Orgasm?” Asked Jenna.

“All yours,” Cheryll commented.

“Jenna, you remember when Cheryll and I shouted a short bit ago?” Hollye said.

“Yes, my lady. It was the nails, Wasn't it?” Jenna guessed.

“No, Jenna, it wasn't the nails. It was quite different. An orgasm is a feeling of intense pleasure. You can have this usually when you have a husband and you make love with him,” Hollye said.

“Don't tell her that, Hollye. These pirates, they've ruined her. Don't give her hopes,” Cheryll said.

“Cheryll, stop that! Jenna can over come this. We can, too. I WILL give her hopes. You shall not say lies otherwise. Do you have that, Cheryll,” Hollye ordered.

Cheryll said, “Yes, my lady.”

“My lady, may I speak?” Asked Jenna.

“Yes, Jenna, you may speak,” Hollye answered.

Jenna asked, “What did Cheryll mean about ruined?”

“Nothing, Jenna. The pain is making us cranky,” Hollye answered.

“My lady, has this happened before?” Jenna asked.

“No,” said Hollye. “We haven't had pirates in this area in over a hundred years but I have started suspecting something.”

Hollye still held the pole inside her. Her forced movement kept the thing in her bum moving in and out of her. With will she continued to spit out the shame.

Hollye continued, “You may be wondering where the captain is now.” The captain meaning Hollye's husband.

“Where is he? I remember he left just as I arrived,” said Cheryll.

“The king has an idea of clearing the Irish Sea of pirates. He's sent his navy after them. Apparently they have rooted them out of their hiding places.”

“and into your house,” Cheryll added.

Hollye wondered out loud, “I wonder if this was a random act or if we were targeted?”

“We were targeted,” came Cheryll's curt answer.

“You seem sure. Way so?” Hollye asked.

“Cheryll answered, “While they...” Cheryll paused and started again, “While they gang raped me, they used your name on me.”

“What?” exclaimed Hollye in disbelief.

“They kept calling me Lady Mainwaring and Mainwaring's dyke,” said Cheryll.

“You didn't set them strait?” Hollye asked.

“No. It felt better keeping a secret,” Cheryll said.

“But they could have killed you,” Hollye said.

“Look,” said Cheryll.

“Point taken,” said Hollye.

“My lady, what does dyke mean?” Jenna asked.

“I kind of wondered what that meant, too,” Cheryll confessed.

Hollye paused a moment, then answered, “Must be some pirate term.” Changing the subject she asked, “I wonder why they didn't take us back to their ship.”

“They could have done that, my lady?” asked Jenna, now showing fear in her voice.

“It's been done,” said Hollye. “I suspect Roger has been doing well against them. Spreading the word that his wife is on a cross, may get him to come back.”

“Wouldn't it be better if we were hostages?” asked Cheryll.

“They may think we were booty too hot to handle. Their ship would be targeted,” Hollye answered, then continued, “What's that smell?”

Cheryll answered, “Oh, the pirates started a fire in the house.”

Hollye answered in a surprisingly excited way. “Is the house burning now?” she asked, as though her house burning down was a good thing.

Cheryll answered, “No, it looks like it has gone out. Some pirates! They can't even burn a house down properly.”

“Damned pirates!” Hollye shouted.

“You seem disappointed,” said Cheryll.

“I don't care about the house. A burning house would have drawn attention,” she said. “Had they burned down the house properly, rescue would surely be in hours.”

“Dumb pirates,” Jenna pouted on Hollye's right.

“Berate them all you like, Jenna. You are surely their better.” Hollye said.

“My lady, how long are we going to be here?” asked the voice to he right.

“I thought your husband was coming this past Sunday. Did I get that wrong?” asked Hollye.

“Looks like it. As I recall, he must have meant this Sunday,” said Cheryll.

“Coming for the preacher?” Hollye asked.

“Him? Never,” Cheryll snorted.

“He did say Sunday, though right?” Hollye asked.

“Sunday,” Cheryll affirmed.

“Our absence at the church will be noticed. They will come looking for us,” Hollye analyzed.

“My lady, what day is today?” asked the voice to her right.

“Tuesday,” said Cheryll.

Each woman did the calculation in her head. All went silent.

After a few hours Jenna reported, “My lady, It's Mannie!”

“Mannie?” Hollye asked, “Where?”

“He's coming this way, my lady,” said Jenna.

“I can see him, too,” reported Cheryll. “He's a fine horse.”

“Oh, Mannie, how I miss you,” Hollye said greeting her horse.

The horse bobbed his head up and down. “Oh, I would love to ride, but I can't.”

The horse continued to bob his head up and down. “Yes, I know. You have never seen me like this during the day,” Hollye said to the horse.

Cheryll raised an eye brow. Jenna didn't get it.

The horse raised his head, extending his tongue toward Hollye's clit. “That's a good boy,” Hollye coaxed.

The horse however, could not reach. The pirates had mounted her a little too high. Hollye tried to move herself closer. “Ah!” She screamed.

Soon a kind of grating sound started. “What's that?” asked Cheryll.

Cheryll could now hear Hollye start to gasp in pain.

Hollye groaned and then said, “Jenna, Cheryll, I wish you could see this.”

“Ahh!” shouted Hollye from the pain. Jenna and Cheryll could hear that Hollye was trying to muffle her cry.

“Mannie is trying to pull the nail from my feet. Owww! Such a sweet boy you are!” Hollye said. “Ahh!”

“Send him away, Hollye, he's hurting you,” ordered Cheryll.

Another stifled cry came. “I can't. I can't send him away. I want him. I want him so much,” Hollye said.

They all then heard a crack. The horse, having cracked a tooth, reared up and neighed. He then turned around. With tail in the air Mannie ran away, whinnying the whole way.

Hollye shouted after him, “Good by faithful servant. Good by! Live long.”

Mannie ran to the end of the property and did something in his horse mind had promised he would never do, never wanted to do. He jumped the fence.

---- Next will go up Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you all for your patience until I 'got it.' That won't happen again.

Here in part 4, the horse appears. He won't be weeping, though.

<Part 5>

Day 3 Wednesday

On a farm a few miles away a rooster crowed. Its crow carried well, rousing Cheryll from her stupor.

On that same farm a cow had flopped over in the field that evening, drawing the ravens from Hollye's dead cow on the beach, keeping them away from the sufferers.

“Help! Help!” Cheryll shouted at the road.

“What, What?” Answered Hollye.

“The road, I saw something. Help! Help!” Shouted Cheryll standing on her nails, then she shrieked in pain.

“Cheryll, what is it?” Came Hollye's voice again.

“On the road. I saw something. It's gone,” Cheryll said, her voice dropping.

“If you think it has a chance, try it,” Hollye ordered. “Jenna, you with us?”

“Yes, my lady,” came the familiar voice to her right.

“I am glad you are still with us,” said Hollye.

“Better would be gone to get help,” Cheryll added acidly.

“If that were an option, she would have taken it,” said Hollye between gasps. “Cheryll, report,” she commanded.

Cheryll reported, “I am still on the cross. Bleeding comes and goes, but is only a little. Scabs crusting on nails. I'm exhausted. The shaft in my bum keeps going in and out. It burns. I still have the pole.” After a pause, she added, “No more orgasms.”

“Very good, Cheryll. Jenna, report,” Hollye ordered.

“Yes, my lady. I hurt. I hurt allover,” said Jenna.

“Have you been impaled by the pole?” Hollye asked.

“No, My lady. They pitied me. Perhaps you did not hear, I whispered, 'I could be your sister,” said Jenna.

Hollye and Cheryll made a chorus together. “Jenna! That was brilliant!”

“Class has its privileges, my lady,” said Jenna.

Both ladies tried to laugh but only got pains in their hands and feet instead. Eventually Cheryll added, “Double brilliant, I say.”

Hollye gave her report in the same soldier like tone Hollye had used before. The end seemed telling. “I believe the bones in my left foot are all broken. My hands have turned black. I can't move my fingers,” she reported.

“Thank you, my lady,” said the voice to her right. Cheryll said nothing.

“Jenna, how old are you?” Hollye asked.

“You know, my lady, I have 18 years, just last month. The cake was wonderful,” said the voice to her right.

“I am 45. Did you know that, Jenna,” said Hollye.

“No, my lady,” said Jenna.

“I have 23 years,” said Cheryll.

Hollye said, “Jenna, I want you to say my name.”

“Lady Mainwaring,” said Jenna.

“No, Jenna, I mean my Christian name,” Hollye clarified.

“My lady?” Said the voice to her right.

“I want to hear my Christian name in your voice,” said Hollye.

“My lady, it just wouldn't feel right,” said Jenna.

“I know it wouldn't. You know my name don't you?” Hollye asked.

“Of course my lady,” said Jenna.

“What was your mother's name?” Hollye asked.

“Sarah, my lady,” said the voice on her right.

“You have said your mum's name, now you can say mine,” said Hollye.

“My lady, no. please. It would be like you weren't my mistress anymore,” pleaded the voice to her right.

“I understand. I shouldn't have asked,” Hollye said.

A quiet set in.

Suddenly out of the quiet, Jenna said, “Hollye.”

The quiet set in again. Once again came, “Hollye.”

After the third quiet, Jenna shouted, “Hollye, Hollye, Hollye, Hollye! My Mistress' name is Hollye!”

She continued:

These past four years I have been her loyal servant. I had no idea I was in the presence of true greatness. Born my better, she could have used me as she liked. I testify to the whole world that she never asked me to do anything dishonest or vulgar.

Never did she ask me to keep a secret from her husband. I testify that all can hear, she stayed true to him in his absence. Always! Had she not, I would have known.

She treated me better than my mother, although as my mistress she is my better.

As her gift to me she she has cared for me in this suffering, saying nothing of her own, by coaching me, by correcting me and by scolding me.

Looking at the end of life, she could have left me to hang here in wretchedness, full of shame, despair and agony.

Not thinking of herself, she has rescued me from this, giving orders, making demands, as she has always done, always with my welfare taken in mind.

Now I know. Now I know! Her demands, her scolds, they have all been a comfort to me.

The greatest honor she has given me is that on this day she has let me know that my love is acceptable to her. That when God looks down from his place above he counts as His greatest creation Hollye Mainwaring. Greatest, I tell you, greatest bar none.

That this rain we feel now are his tears shed that such a noble person shall be lost to the world.

When I get to heaven I will see God. With my own eyes I will see God. I will see His face. When I see His face I will know His face well. I will Know His face because I have seen His face reflected in my mistress.

If I cheat death and count years before me, I will devote all of them to making myself as much like Hollye as possible. And if I only make it half way, count myself lucky.

In the after life, I shall kneel before her, MY BETTER, and acknowledge my debt to her in front of all the heavenly hosts.

I testify and crave most of all that these words be in her mind on this day. I crave for her to know that her beauty as a person has been noticed, has been adored, has been honored. I want that on this day this great person shall take as one of her last experiences the knowledge that someone, even one as low as I, knew her, really knew her and understood.

Jenna fell silent. The cold rain continued as a sprinkle stinging their skin. Each continued her dance.

"Why doesn't she answer," asked Jenna.

"Can't you hear?" Cheryll asked.

“Hear what?” Jenna asked.

Cheryll answered, "She is weeping."

"Why?" asked Jenna.

Cheryll answered, "Tears of joy, Jenna. Tears of joy."

-- Next will go up Monday.

Thank you all for your patience until I 'got it.' That won't happen again.

Here in part 4, the horse appears. He won't be weeping, though.

<Part 5>

Day 3 Wednesday

On a farm a few miles away a rooster crowed. Its crow carried well, rousing Cheryll from her stupor.

On that same farm a cow had flopped over in the field that evening, drawing the ravens from Hollye's dead cow on the beach, keeping them away from the sufferers.

“Help! Help!” Cheryll shouted at the road.

“What, What?” Answered Hollye.

“The road, I saw something. Help! Help!” Shouted Cheryll standing on her nails, then she shrieked in pain.

“Cheryll, what is it?” Came Hollye's voice again.

“On the road. I saw something. It's gone,” Cheryll said, her voice dropping.

“If you think it has a chance, try it,” Hollye ordered. “Jenna, you with us?”

“Yes, my lady,” came the familiar voice to her right.

“I am glad you are still with us,” said Hollye.

“Better would be gone to get help,” Cheryll added acidly.

“If that were an option, she would have taken it,” said Hollye between gasps. “Cheryll, report,” she commanded.

Cheryll reported, “I am still on the cross. Bleeding comes and goes, but is only a little. Scabs crusting on nails. I'm exhausted. The shaft in my bum keeps going in and out. It burns. I still have the pole.” After a pause, she added, “No more orgasms.”

“Very good, Cheryll. Jenna, report,” Hollye ordered.

“Yes, my lady. I hurt. I hurt allover,” said Jenna.

“Have you been impaled by the pole?” Hollye asked.

“No, My lady. They pitied me. Perhaps you did not hear, I whispered, 'I could be your sister,” said Jenna.

Hollye and Cheryll made a chorus together. “Jenna! That was brilliant!”

“Class has its privileges, my lady,” said Jenna.

Both ladies tried to laugh but only got pains in their hands and feet instead. Eventually Cheryll added, “Double brilliant, I say.”

Hollye gave her report in the same soldier like tone Hollye had used before. The end seemed telling. “I believe the bones in my left foot are all broken. My hands have turned black. I can't move my fingers,” she reported.

“Thank you, my lady,” said the voice to her right. Cheryll said nothing.

“Jenna, how old are you?” Hollye asked.

“You know, my lady, I have 18 years, just last month. The cake was wonderful,” said the voice to her right.

“I am 45. Did you know that, Jenna,” said Hollye.

“No, my lady,” said Jenna.

“I have 23 years,” said Cheryll.

Hollye said, “Jenna, I want you to say my name.”

“Lady Mainwaring,” said Jenna.

“No, Jenna, I mean my Christian name,” Hollye clarified.

“My lady?” Said the voice to her right.

“I want to hear my Christian name in your voice,” said Hollye.

“My lady, it just wouldn't feel right,” said Jenna.

“I know it wouldn't. You know my name don't you?” Hollye asked.

“Of course my lady,” said Jenna.

“What was your mother's name?” Hollye asked.

“Sarah, my lady,” said the voice on her right.

“You have said your mum's name, now you can say mine,” said Hollye.

“My lady, no. please. It would be like you weren't my mistress anymore,” pleaded the voice to her right.

“I understand. I shouldn't have asked,” Hollye said.

A quiet set in.

Suddenly out of the quiet, Jenna said, “Hollye.”

The quiet set in again. Once again came, “Hollye.”

After the third quiet, Jenna shouted, “Hollye, Hollye, Hollye, Hollye! My Mistress' name is Hollye!”

She continued:

These past four years I have been her loyal servant. I had no idea I was in the presence of true greatness. Born my better, she could have used me as she liked. I testify to the whole world that she never asked me to do anything dishonest or vulgar.

Never did she ask me to keep a secret from her husband. I testify that all can hear, she stayed true to him in his absence. Always! Had she not, I would have known.

She treated me better than my mother, although as my mistress she is my better.

As her gift to me she she has cared for me in this suffering, saying nothing of her own, by coaching me, by correcting me and by scolding me.

Looking at the end of life, she could have left me to hang here in wretchedness, full of shame, despair and agony.

Not thinking of herself, she has rescued me from this, giving orders, making demands, as she has always done, always with my welfare taken in mind.

Now I know. Now I know! Her demands, her scolds, they have all been a comfort to me.

The greatest honor she has given me is that on this day she has let me know that my love is acceptable to her. That when God looks down from his place above he counts as His greatest creation Hollye Mainwaring. Greatest, I tell you, greatest bar none.

That this rain we feel now are his tears shed that such a noble person shall be lost to the world.

When I get to heaven I will see God. With my own eyes I will see God. I will see His face. When I see His face I will know His face well. I will Know His face because I have seen His face reflected in my mistress.

If I cheat death and count years before me, I will devote all of them to making myself as much like Hollye as possible. And if I only make it half way, count myself lucky.

In the after life, I shall kneel before her, MY BETTER, and acknowledge my debt to her in front of all the heavenly hosts.

I testify and crave most of all that these words be in her mind on this day. I crave for her to know that her beauty as a person has been noticed, has been adored, has been honored. I want that on this day this great person shall take as one of her last experiences the knowledge that someone, even one as low as I, knew her, really knew her and understood.

Jenna fell silent. The cold rain continued as a sprinkle stinging their skin. Each continued her dance.

"Why doesn't she answer," asked Jenna.

"Can't you hear?" Cheryll asked.

“Hear what?” Jenna asked.

Cheryll answered, "She is weeping."

"Why?" asked Jenna.

Cheryll answered, "Tears of joy, Jenna. Tears of joy."

-- Next will go up Monday.
You weave a good story, Secret Keeper!!!

No, they won't last until Monday or Sunday. Perhaps they won't have to.

<Part 6>

Wednesday

Some hours later Cheryll shouted excitedly, “It's Stoney! Robert's here.”

“Stoney?” Asked Jenna.

“I'll know Robert's horse anywhere. Hollye, we are bout to be rescued!” Cheryll shouted.

Cheryll and Jenna watched as the man on a horse marked with large brown blotches of various color rode toward the house.

Cheryll said, “Hollye, Jenna,let's all shout to him together so he knows to come back here. On the count of three, 1, 2, 3.”

Cheryll shouted “Robert!” Jenna shouted, “Stoney!”

“Jenna you twit! Shout to Robert not the horse,” Cheryll scolded. “Hollye, you in? 1, 2, 3”

This time both Cheryll and Jenna shouted, “Robert!”

The man on horse back continued riding past the house.

“I think that's Mr. Harris the cobbler,” said Jenna.

“What's his Christian name?” Asked Cheryll.

“Don't know,” said Jenna.

“You know his first name, Hollye?” Asked Cheryll.

Nothing.

“Hollye! Answer. Do you know Mr. Harris's Christian name?” Cheryll demanded.

They heard nothing. Jenna started to weep.

“Stop it, Jenna,” Cheryll yelled. Then in a calmer tone she added, “We need to pray for her.”

Through her tears Jenna said, “The minister said we aren't supposed to pray for the dead.”

“She isn't dead. You going to join me?” Cheryll insisted.

Cheryll started the prayer. She made it up as she went along, then stopped, changing to a more well worn prayer, one she had heard Jenna recite. Soon Jenna joined in. There they prayed for Hollye on their crosses.

“She may be resting,” Cheryll reasoned.

“Yes, my lady,” Jenna responded.

“Don't start the 'my lady' thing with me, please,” said Cheryll, “Hollye is still your mistress.”

“Yes, yes, ma-Cheryll,” Jenna said.

Cheryll let out a sigh, as close at this point she could get to a chuckle. “Jenna, you are completely delightful. You are exactly who you claim to be.”

Not knowing what to make of the comment, Jenna answered, “Thank you, ma-Cheryll.”

Cheryll issued another sigh.

Jenna now got daring, asking a question, “Cheryll, what is it like to be married?”

Cheryll stood on her nailed feet and gave her answer. Throughout the day they talked while the pain wore on them. Every word seemed so important to the other, as they hung there.

The pain for both had long gone past unbearable. “I understand child birth is like this. You can't control it. You can't turn it off and rest.” said Cheryll.

“You gave birth, didn't you?” asked Jenna.

“That was a miscarriage. It's more like crucifixion. After all the pain all you have to show for it is a dead body,” she replied, curtly.

Cheryll noticed the curtness of her response.

Quickly Cheryll said, “It's OK. I'm sorry. You may ask me anything.”

Inside her Jenna could feel something different. Shame was gone, hunger, pain and thirst, however, were vivid. In among the pain and thirst now stood something different, like a butterfly flitting beneath her heart. She imagined herself caressing and kissing her companion. Cheryll had been the first crucified. Hollye and she were being been raped in the house while Cheryll's cross was being raised.

Jenna had seen Cheryll on her cross while she was being taken to hers. She had heard Cheryll's screams from the outside, but not known what they were about.

On the cross Cheryll had looked both beautiful and horrible at the same time. Beautiful as the lean healthy body Cheryll was, displayed in the nude. Horrid in that her condition was agony and foretold Jenna's own.

Letting her thoughts escape her mouth, Jenna said, “You're beautiful, Cheryll. Even your name is beautiful.”

Cheryll smiled broadly, but Jenna of course could not see it. Cheryll said, “Oh, my, Jenna, coming from you that means something.”

“I mean you seem confident, like my mistress and well um physically, can I say healthy,” Jenna stammered.

Cheryll answered, “Of course you can, dear. When I close my eyes I can still see them nailing you. Your slender body formed flawlessly. Looking at your lips and the slimness of your hips, I should have guessed you were a virgin.”

“Am I ruined?” Jenna asked.

“No! Jenna you are beautiful. You would have a lot of suitors if you got off this farm. I can't imagine any would be worth you,” Cheryll said.

Jenna said, “I have this fluttery feeling inside. I don't understand.”

“I feel it, too, sweet. I recognize it,” said Cheryll.

“I.. I.. All I want to do is caress you. Can I say that?” Asked Jenna.

“Of course you can say that, dear,” Cheryll answered. “On caress is that every time I close my eyes I see you, your exquisite breasts, small and cute. I love the way your ribs show ever so slightly beneath them. I want to kiss those bright red lips of yours. Then the pain hits again.”

Jenna said, “I want to caress you, too, and take all your pain away. I want to make it all well.”

“You are caressing me, Jenna. Your being here caresses me,” Cheryll said then paused. “Oh!” The pain hit her hard again, but the new feeling over came it. “Hollye set us free of our shame. I can tell you what it is. I am falling in love with you, Jenna.”

“That's the feeling?” Jenna asked.

“You don't know? You sweet girl.” Cheryll gasped. “We are falling in love,” she explained.

“Isn't that supposed to happen with a man?” Jenna asked.

On down stroke of hr dance, Cheryll explained, “Yes, it is. I have always felt it with women, though. It's the queerest thing.”

As the sun went down Cheryll said, “I have a favor to ask.”

“Anything,” said Jenna.

“May maiden name is Warren. I want you to remember that when the time comes. Warren,” said Cheryll.

Jenna answered, “I will remember it. Warren.”

That night the rains came hard, stealing the warmth from the sufferer's bodies. In her stupor half sleep Jenna dreamed of kissing and caressing Cheryll's body. She dreamed herself a fairy flitting about Cheryll on the cross, sprinkling her beloved with fairy dust, healing her wounds.

---Final part, tomorrow.

No, they won't last until Monday or Sunday. Perhaps they won't have to.

<Part 6>

Wednesday

Some hours later Cheryll shouted excitedly, “It's Stoney! Robert's here.”

“Stoney?” Asked Jenna.

“I'll know Robert's horse anywhere. Hollye, we are bout to be rescued!” Cheryll shouted.

Cheryll and Jenna watched as the man on a horse marked with large brown blotches of various color rode toward the house.

Cheryll said, “Hollye, Jenna,let's all shout to him together so he knows to come back here. On the count of three, 1, 2, 3.”

Cheryll shouted “Robert!” Jenna shouted, “Stoney!”

“Jenna you twit! Shout to Robert not the horse,” Cheryll scolded. “Hollye, you in? 1, 2, 3”

This time both Cheryll and Jenna shouted, “Robert!”

The man on horse back continued riding past the house.

“I think that's Mr. Harris the cobbler,” said Jenna.

“What's his Christian name?” Asked Cheryll.

“Don't know,” said Jenna.

“You know his first name, Hollye?” Asked Cheryll.

Nothing.

“Hollye! Answer. Do you know Mr. Harris's Christian name?” Cheryll demanded.

They heard nothing. Jenna started to weep.

“Stop it, Jenna,” Cheryll yelled. Then in a calmer tone she added, “We need to pray for her.”

Through her tears Jenna said, “The minister said we aren't supposed to pray for the dead.”

“She isn't dead. You going to join me?” Cheryll insisted.

Cheryll started the prayer. She made it up as she went along, then stopped, changing to a more well worn prayer, one she had heard Jenna recite. Soon Jenna joined in. There they prayed for Hollye on their crosses.

“She may be resting,” Cheryll reasoned.

“Yes, my lady,” Jenna responded.

“Don't start the 'my lady' thing with me, please,” said Cheryll, “Hollye is still your mistress.”

“Yes, yes, ma-Cheryll,” Jenna said.

Cheryll let out a sigh, as close at this point she could get to a chuckle. “Jenna, you are completely delightful. You are exactly who you claim to be.”

Not knowing what to make of the comment, Jenna answered, “Thank you, ma-Cheryll.”

Cheryll issued another sigh.

Jenna now got daring, asking a question, “Cheryll, what is it like to be married?”

Cheryll stood on her nailed feet and gave her answer. Throughout the day they talked while the pain wore on them. Every word seemed so important to the other, as they hung there.

The pain for both had long gone past unbearable. “I understand child birth is like this. You can't control it. You can't turn it off and rest.” said Cheryll.

“You gave birth, didn't you?” asked Jenna.

“That was a miscarriage. It's more like crucifixion. After all the pain all you have to show for it is a dead body,” she replied, curtly.

Cheryll noticed the curtness of her response.

Quickly Cheryll said, “It's OK. I'm sorry. You may ask me anything.”

Inside her Jenna could feel something different. Shame was gone, hunger, pain and thirst, however, were vivid. In among the pain and thirst now stood something different, like a butterfly flitting beneath her heart. She imagined herself caressing and kissing her companion. Cheryll had been the first crucified. Hollye and she were being been raped in the house while Cheryll's cross was being raised.

Jenna had seen Cheryll on her cross while she was being taken to hers. She had heard Cheryll's screams from the outside, but not known what they were about.

On the cross Cheryll had looked both beautiful and horrible at the same time. Beautiful as the lean healthy body Cheryll was, displayed in the nude. Horrid in that her condition was agony and foretold Jenna's own.

Letting her thoughts escape her mouth, Jenna said, “You're beautiful, Cheryll. Even your name is beautiful.”

Cheryll smiled broadly, but Jenna of course could not see it. Cheryll said, “Oh, my, Jenna, coming from you that means something.”

“I mean you seem confident, like my mistress and well um physically, can I say healthy,” Jenna stammered.

Cheryll answered, “Of course you can, dear. When I close my eyes I can still see them nailing you. Your slender body formed flawlessly. Looking at your lips and the slimness of your hips, I should have guessed you were a virgin.”

“Am I ruined?” Jenna asked.

“No! Jenna you are beautiful. You would have a lot of suitors if you got off this farm. I can't imagine any would be worth you,” Cheryll said.

Jenna said, “I have this fluttery feeling inside. I don't understand.”

“I feel it, too, sweet. I recognize it,” said Cheryll.

“I.. I.. All I want to do is caress you. Can I say that?” Asked Jenna.

“Of course you can say that, dear,” Cheryll answered. “On caress is that every time I close my eyes I see you, your exquisite breasts, small and cute. I love the way your ribs show ever so slightly beneath them. I want to kiss those bright red lips of yours. Then the pain hits again.”

Jenna said, “I want to caress you, too, and take all your pain away. I want to make it all well.”

“You are caressing me, Jenna. Your being here caresses me,” Cheryll said then paused. “Oh!” The pain hit her hard again, but the new feeling over came it. “Hollye set us free of our shame. I can tell you what it is. I am falling in love with you, Jenna.”

“That's the feeling?” Jenna asked.

“You don't know? You sweet girl.” Cheryll gasped. “We are falling in love,” she explained.

“Isn't that supposed to happen with a man?” Jenna asked.

On down stroke of hr dance, Cheryll explained, “Yes, it is. I have always felt it with women, though. It's the queerest thing.”

As the sun went down Cheryll said, “I have a favor to ask.”

“Anything,” said Jenna.

“May maiden name is Warren. I want you to remember that when the time comes. Warren,” said Cheryll.

Jenna answered, “I will remember it. Warren.”

That night the rains came hard, stealing the warmth from the sufferer's bodies. In her stupor half sleep Jenna dreamed of kissing and caressing Cheryll's body. She dreamed herself a fairy flitting about Cheryll on the cross, sprinkling her beloved with fairy dust, healing her wounds.

---Final part, tomorrow.
Another brilliant chapter.. what took you three years to write?

Another brilliant chapter.. what took you three years to write?
I keep thinking of the things I left out. Before the horse started biting the nail, he tried to cunnilingus on Hollye. She had taught him how to do this. However, she was too high up and Mannie's tongue couldn't reach.

Also, Cheryll calls Jenna a 'silly cow' not a twit in the last chapter. She is fond of Jenna.

<Part 7>

Day 4 Thursday

The sun was already up when Jenna arose from her stupor. Her muscles felt like dirty rags, now. Hunger, thirst and pain flowed within her so strongly she wondered if any blood flowed in her.

'Sunday,' she thought. Carefully she tried to count out the days. After getting it wrong a few times, she concluded that today was Thursday. Monday they had been crucified. Tuesday the pirates left. Wednesday she had testified of her love for Hollye. Later that day they had stopped hearing from Hollye. She had fallen in love with Cheryll, too. That left today, Thursday, Friday and Saturday to get through. The church service would be on Sunday. They probably would not come looking until the afternoon, though.

The dirty rags that were now her muscles told her something. Sunday would be way too late. Sunday morning would be too late. Saturday would be too late. After a moment of thought, if the rains came tonight, she would not see a sun rise on Friday.

'Perhaps Cheryll's husband would come through,' she thought. 'Maybe he is here now.' She looked at the road. Something seemed to be on it. She couldn't make out what.

“Cheryll?” Jenna called.

Nothing.

“Beloved?” Jenna called.

Nothing.

“Dear One?” she called desperately.

Nothing.

“Cheryll!” she called again.

Nothing.

“No! Cheryll, No! Please answer!” Jenna's voice more desperate.

Nothing.

Jenna continued moving up and down, her dirty rag muscles aching constantly. The shaft inside her moved in and out, fucking her as it had for the past four days. Her ass burned. She was alone.

Panic moved into her. No! She demanded of it. Hollye had not allowed it.

A thought came to her mind. Hollye was inside her. Hollye really still was her mistress.

She called, “Hollye.” Of course there was no answer.

'What did she teach me?' Jenna wondered. 'Horizon' came to mind. She looked at the horizon.

The pain did not subside. She was beyond that. The panic did subside. The thought of Saturday and of Sunday went from her mind. Minute by minute she vowed to keep these thoughts away.

She trained her thoughts to other things. What would Hollye think had she been the last.

I think she would realize that she had been crucified between two beautiful women. She would think that she herself did not deserve any better than their fate.

She told herself this through the day. 'I came with beautiful women. I am a beautiful woman. I deserve no better than they have. Tonight I will die in the rain,' she repeated over and over.

All day shame and despair lurked near by like vultures. Suffering and the shaft in her bum were inside. She could not expel the suffering and shaft, but she could expel the shame and despair.

Over the day she hypnotized herself with the rotating chants, changing them sometimes. 'If this be justice on them, let it be justice on me.' She thought of reciting her testimony about Hollye to God.

She resolved to die without a sound, like her companions. Holding fast to this goal the hours ground on. When she saw movement on the road, she made no sound.

That night in her stupor sleep she dreamed herself as a bundle of filthy rags hanging from the cross. Hollye rode up naked on Mannie. In her pierced hands she held a sparkling gift. She raised the gift to her.

Panic from near asphyxiation woke her from the dream. Her brain having not had deep sleep for five days had tried to get it. Jared awake she once again stood on her nailed feet and gasped air.

As her eyes opened she saw stars. She knew that in the morning she would see the sun rise.

However, by afternoon, Friday afternoon, she would be dead. Neither Hollye nor Cheryll had made any sound. She would not either.

As she moved downward to hang from her nailed and tied wrists she immediately fell into another dream state, a nightmare. Awakened again by the need for air she stood on her nailed feet to gasp, then dropped into another nightmare, seeing Hollye, Cheryll and herself as flies splattered on the barn wall. On it went nightmare after nightmare. Shame and despair now no longer a possibility, physical suffering and nightmares remained. She dipped downward on her cross and a nightmare flashed, Hollye, Cheryll and she now boiled in their own sweat. A gasp and pain then followed. On the next downward dip Hollye, Cheryll and she were pegs being pounded in the ground. On it went the rest of the night, nightmare gasp pain nightmare gasp pain. The final dance with the cross had begun.

No longer did she want off the cross. No longer did she thirst. No longer did she want or think anything. Who she was meant almost nothing. Who she was now only defined the kinds of nightmares she had. No longer Jenna, she became annonymous tortured flesh, dancing the final dance of the cross, nightmare, gasp, pain, nightmare, gasp, pain, ....

Day X

Doctor Richard Mainwaring arose in the morning in the room he had at the back of his new practice. He breathed deeply the fragrances of the place. The many herbs and poultices he kept in stock in the apothecary flavored his new environment. He had started the practice just two months before. Already people came from many miles to seek help.

His parents did not think such work fitting for the son of a gentleman and lady. He had fallen under the teaching of a traveling minister who said God lived in everyone. Doctor Mainwaring decided that God should live in a good home, a healthy body.

Soon there will be time for a wife. His practice will grow. He dreamed of a hospital.

In the apothecary he kept one of his few guilty pleasures, tea from China. He stoked up the fire and put the pot on with a little water. Soon he had the flavorful brew, its tannic acid waking him.

Sipping from the cup he walked over to the front window. Surely no patients would yet be out there. He could see the town in the morning light before the busyness arrived.

Standing in front of his practice was something that could not be there. He turned away. 'Hallucination,' he thought. Facing away from the window he took a nice warm drink of the brew. 'Let's try for a leprechaun this time!' He though.

He turned around to face the window. Now the thing that should not be there was closer, its face almost touching the window, his mother's horse.

Tannic acid no longer necessary, he jumped to action. On a paper he scrawled, “Office closed, Family emergency.”

He grabbed some fruit for the road, saddled his own horse and then took Mannie's lead heading off as fast as he could. Mannie soon took the lead himself in full gallop. Richard dropped Mannie's lead entirely.

This only added to Richard's sense of urgency. He cut the two hour ride by almost a half hour.

He arrived to find his mother's house a jumble. He hid in the corner on arrival, concerned that whoever did this was still there. He then heard Mannie neighing in the back.

Only then did he find Cheryll, Jenna and his mother. One glance and he knew his mother was dead. The second told him Cheryll was dead. The third told him nothing about Jenna.

Finding a saw in the house he sawed down Jenna's cross. He felt up and down her body. No rigor-mortus, but no response, either.

Dashing back to the house he came back with a mixture of water, salt, sugar and an herbal pain killer that didn't really work; all soaked in a piece of cloth. All these items he found in the house. Upon his return he saw that Mannie stood in front of his mother's cross, rubbing her legs with his head, pitifully. Quickly he glanced away.

Dipping cloth in the mixture he placed it in Jenna's mouth. He checked for a pulse under the arm pit, he thought he may have felt something. Stimulant, he needed a stimulant.

A thought came to mind. He reached down for her womanly folds. Reaching between those folds he searched for her inner lips. With his middle finger he started rubbing her. At deaths door, Jenna still looked beautiful. He slender nude body would excite any man.

At first she didn't respond, but after a few moments he thought he could feel wetness, then an ever so small movement, then sucking on the cloth. Richard smiled. Jenna would survive.

He then sawed down his mother's cross down and then Cheryll's. He felt Cheryll's body up and down. No signs of Rigor-mortis. Had he only been a few ours earlier, he thought, she would have survived. He knew talking to the dead was foolish, but did it anyway, “So sorry Cheryll. It looks like I failed you again.” He thought for a moment about weeping, but decided against it.

He had more important things to do.

Going to Jenna, he said, “I am going to get something to pull the nails.”

He found nothing suitable. Using the same hammer the pirates had used, he hit the nails sideways with measured strokes, trying not to hurt her, but not succeeding. He cursed himself for leaving without pain killers.

His sideways strikes widened the holes of the nails. He said, “This is going to hurt,” as he pulled the nails from her. She said nothing as they came out.

Ripping his shirt he bound up her wounds and carried her into the house.

Soon Jenna started saying, “Pirates, Richard, Pirates.”

Once the survivor was stabilized, Richard covered the dead.

He cared for Jenna that day, Saturday, and the next. The minister held the church service at Hollye's house, so Jenna could attend. The news of the pirate attack spread rapidly.

The service that Sunday turned into a memorial for Hollye, whom the people of the village had known for decades. Hollye's husband's family all attended, as did two of her children. Those who remembered the day Captain Mainwaring brought his new bride from Bristol eagerly recalled how they were captivated by Hollye's beauty and charm. None mentioned about how she died. They just said, “pirate attack.”

Against her doctor's orders and wearing Hollye's clothes, Jenna stood on her nailed feet at the end of the memorial. In the soldier like tone Hollye had taught her she gave her report to all assembled. She gave her testimony of Hollye's character to them, not God.

On Tuesday Richard took Jenna back to his office where he made a cot in the back. His hospital, he thought. Slowly the peasant girl recovered. He grew to admire her patience. She never complained, not even when visitors mistook her for spastic. She would always walk with a limp and her left hand never worked quite right. Over time, the limp would abate.

Soon Jenna would get that fluttery feeling inside for her rescuer, Hollye's son.

Civil war came knocking on the the hospital door before the end of summer. Hollye's widower, the captain, had decided to side with Parliament. On his way out of his practice, as the siege started, Richard left his dreams on the shelf and took his mother's servant with him. Together they would draw a line of survival through the war. Before its end, almost everyone would have their own five-days-on-a-cross story.

Hollye and Cheryll lay buried together in the church yard. Jenna had asked that the plot next to Cheryll be reserved for her. The stone bore her name and date of birth throughout her life.

Cheryll's husband had returned, not Sunday the day of the memorial, but the following Wednesday. He paid the burial expenses and never returned.

Each year on the anniversary of the attack, Jenna would bring her girls, Hollye and Cheryll, to the graves. She taught them about leadership, servitude and the weeping horse.

The End

Back
Top Bottom