The Whip Hand

Go to CruxDreams.com
I missed this one earlier, but now that I’ve seen it I keep going back to it. There’s so much evil in that red hooded figure, as well as his dark shadow on the wall. My worst nightmare after being left alone chained naked to that wall and wondering what will happen next.
I've borrowed it for MontyCrusto's hair-pulling thread, a nice combination of hair tug and whiplash -
she doesn't look to me to be entirely desperate, rather more an enquiring look,
"am I doing all right, Sir?"

I've borrowed it for MontyCrusto's hair-pulling thread, a nice combination of hair tug and whiplash -
If you’re close enough to pull her hair, probably too close to use that kind of whip... I think this hooded guy might have to learn to let go..:rolleyes:
.. nice image though

I think the way she can keep moving around adds to the erotic charge -
she can keep turning to see the Whip, but she can do nothing to escape it.
As you say, she's surely enjoying the experience - my guess is she's a newbie,
a first-timer, discovering how to 'dance to the Whip' - very nicely!

Agreed Eulalia but...but like to see the leg spreader on anchored to the ground to give easy acess to scourge her eager pussy and lustful asshole...

Whipping a slave on a cross

clip and gallery https://www.boundheat.com/gallery/caligulas-spawn-1

bdsmlr-269822-Z8mB6E63pu.jpg

My worst nightmare after being left alone chained naked to that wall and wondering what will happen next.
Sounds like something that needs to come true in a story!
And how did I know that was Eulalia's comment even before I saw her avatar?
Barbarian whipped
Such wonderful precision.
We must arrange a whip-off against the Master of the Whip.

Team USA competing at the 2019 Whipping Cup - Quarter Finals. If the USA team captain can endure twenty more lashes, she will have bested the competition and it will be another win for the Americans who will advance to the semifinals to take on the world-champion French team.

Team USA competing at the 2019 Whipping Cup - Quarter Finals. If the USA team captain can endure twenty more lashes, she will have bested the competition and it will be another win for the Americans who will advance to the semifinals to take on the world-champion French team.

How did they do?

asTiger062.jpgtumblr_n7qwf37sNQ1rhup7qo1_400.gifimg-1532477557.pngthe-slaver-1516913529g4n8k.gifveronica-005.jpgWhipping 132.jpgWhipping 154.jpgteen_slave_getting_tied_for_a_whipping_by_mercymagnet-dcgxpjj.jpgwhip naked_teen_getting_whipped_outdoors_in_the_snow_by_mercymagnet-dcgxpky (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom