Go to CruxDreams.com
Here I will tell you the story of the insane witch torment of young, beautiful 23 year old Grace in the medieval Times. We will see this whore's martyrium from her arrest in the dungeon until her execution on the stack. And you can be a part of that! Tell me your ideas, wishes or whatever in the comments and If I like it, it will happen to her. Of course I still have own ideas, that will take place. And now, let's get started with the story of that poor witch!

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 1
Northridge was a big city with lots of inhabitants. Since it was the biggest city in a huge area, there was a district administration, which took care of all matters of the smaller citys and villages around, which also included security. Therefore, it was no wonder, that in the west of the town was a huge prison for all kind of criminals from all the district and Northridge itself. Though... not all criminals. There was another prison building, but that one was not located in Northridge. In fact, nobody exactly knew, where it was, but everybody knew about it and especially the district's women were scared of it. This building hosted the female prisoners, who were accused of witchcraft. And even if nobody knew, what happened to the women in there, everybody knew, how they ended. Witch burnings were hold openly as public event in Northridge, since years. 20 years ago, they were seldom and it was a huge event, but the situation had changed. A few years ago, the responsible Inquisitor retired and a new one, named Lucius Fermigo took the posiotion and under the latter, witch huntings became a very crucial topic. Suddenly, burnings were hold every sunday and sometimes several women were burned at once. Everyday, women in Northridge and it's district disappeared and turned up again on the stack weeks later. The shocking part was the state they were in. The most women were healthy, young and beautiful at their disappearance. At their execution they looked mutilated, dirty and mindbroken. Rumours were told about what would happen to a witch in the dark dungeons of the unknown fortress, one darker then the next. Every women was scared to find out herself, because nobody could feel safe anymore. Three years ago, it took Amanda Decia, which was a truthful servant of God, faithful christ and always at church. Some Said, that Fermigo was just a naughty sadist, enjoying the torment of beautiful women. Some tried to escape from Northridge out of fear, but if they got caught, they ended in a cell of the witch prison immediatly. Who would run for it, if they wouldn't have something to hide, the servants of the Inquisition said. It seemed hopeless. All the girls knew, they could be the next one to disappear, nobody could feel safe.
The prison was in fact located in a vast wood, close to Northridge. Hidden in the trees, it was a giant fortress with thick, dark walls, barred windows and lots of deadly guards. If any of the witches should manage to escape the walls and survive the guards, she would get lost in the thick forest and would starve or freeze to death if it was winter season. Further, the guards knew the forest exactly and would be able to find an escaped one very fast. The danger of imprisoned witches getting free was the official reason, why they always had to be chained, barefeet and only allowed to wear a few rags, if even that, so they wouldn't get very far. The true reason was, that Fermigo and his servants were indeed brutally sadistic and enjoyed the sufferings from their helpless victims. A girl, which landed in a cell there had no chance of mercy or pity. From the moment in, in that they got imprisoned, their life was doomed to be hell on earth, until it would end very soon. One of the unlucky women behind the dark walls was Grace.
The red haired thin daughter of a farmer sat alone in the blackness of her filthy dungeon. She covered her arms around her naked body as good as the chains that shackled her wrists and ankles to the stone wall allowed. There was no window in the dungeon, but it was horribly cold. The girl started to shiver, making the chains rattle. How could that happen? She was still so young, only 23 years old and had dreams and hopes. And now she was here. And of course, Grace knew, as any other woman, what that meant. She laid her head onto her legs and started to sob. She would die. She would be tortured and burned and couldn't help it. What a horrible and depressing thought.
A female voice started to scream horribly from anywhere below, but that didn't impress Grace anymore. She had lost the feeling of time, since she didn't saw sun in a long time, but she must be here since days and the screaming was there all the time. She wondered, what made those poor girls scream. Then Grace remembered, that she would find it out soon.
Since she was a little girl, it was kind of a tradition on Sundays to travel to Northridge from the small village she lived and watch the witch burnings. It was something, that all the people looked forward to over all the week, it was the highlight of it to watch the witches being executed. But two years ago, her best friend Hannah was burned with only 21 years and that shocked Grace deeply. All the years, she did not think about the victims screaming in their final moments up there, it was normal. But at that moment, Grace thought, that the witch trials were maybe closer to her, then she had imagined. Hannah was always kind, loyal and good, there was no way she was a witch. Since that day, Grace lived in real fear. Now, two years later, she sat here, in this cell, cold, hungry and scared, knowing, that she never conjured any spell and was innocent, but also, that there was no hope left. She would follow Hannah. She wasn't just a watcher of executions anymore. She was the attraction herself now. She was one of the poor girls behind the thick walls. She was a witch. She would be tortured. She would die. Going nearly insane of desperation, Grace sobbed harder then ever before.
Another scream, full of pain from the torture chambers below her cell answered her.

Great settings, Younoteme!!!
I love the idea of Grace being totally innocent and knowing that all her future sufferings will be just to entertain her sadistic captors!
Of course, I'd like to read about every degradation, sexual abuse and erotic torture the poor girl will have to endure absolutely hating it.
And I hope her ordeal will be slow, utterly humiliating and extremely painful (for everybody's fun).

Great settings, Younoteme!!!
I love the idea of Grace being totally innocent and knowing that all her future sufferings will be just to entertain her sadistic captors!
Of course, I'd like to read about every degradation, sexual abuse and erotic torture the poor girl will have to endure absolutely hating it.
And I hope her ordeal will be slow, utterly humiliating and extremely painful (for everybody's fun).
Of course they will! Have any ideas or fantasys in mind, how to broke the whore? Post them in the comments and see them executed on our witch (if I like it) at some point

Actually, I wanted to do a little prequel which tells, how Grace got into her situation as a little introduction before the second chapter starts. Well, this became so long, that it has now the length of an own chapter. So, chapter 2 ist coming soon, until then I wish you fun with:

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 0,5: How Grace got caught

Isabel was close to turning insane. Naked she hang on the thin ropes around her wrists. The heavy stone weights, that were chained to her feet dragged her body towards the ground so brutally, that the ropes did cut themselves into the flesh of her arms. Blood ran towards her armpits. She couldn't lift her feet and in fact, she had no doubt, that her body would be ripped apart any second. Why did this happen? She already had confessed to be a witch and thereby agreed to her own death. But then, they accused her of having sisters, who were also witches, she and the other ones allegedly had conjured dark spells together and these cruel men wanted to give out the names of the others. Of course Isabel knew other women, but even now, that her mind was fogged with pain, she was aware, that she did not want to be responsible for other girls being treated like her.
"Come on, tell us what we want to hear", said the torturer with a menacing grin and lowered her hanging body towards the pointed wooden pole, which sharp peak came closer to her vagina.
"No! Please have mercy! I will tell you the names, but please have mercy", howled Isabel desperatedly. Her body came to a halt and the torturer watched her expectant. Isabels mind raced. Who could she bring into this hell? Whatever she said, she would cause more innocent girls to be murdered. But if she said nothing... what a helpless situation. But at this point, she only wanted to end the tortures, her whole body consisted of a burning, terrifying pain, that nearly drove her lunatic. She couldn't stand it any longer. She remembered this one red haired girl, who often had sold fruits and eggs from her fathers farm on the market. She did not know her very well. She was the only choice. But what was her name? Greta? No... Ginny?
"Well?" The demanding voice of the torturer thundered into her head and the pointed peak touched her cunt. Now, Isabel panicked. She tried to speak, but her words ended in a painful, tortured moaning. "I cannot understand you, whore", said the torturer and the peak stung into her flesh.
Isabel took all her remaining strength and tried to speak a clear word without screaming of pain. "Grace!" It nearly killed her, but she suceeded to cry out the word, before bursting in tears. She repeated it sobbing loudly. "Grace! Grace, the farmers daughter from the market! Grace!"
To her relief, the ropes lifted her body back to the ceiling. "I know her", said the torturer. "She's one of your wicked sisters?"
"Yes", howled Isabel. "Now, please let me down!" But she remained hanging.
"Tell me about her sins", demanded the harsh voice.
"She has con...", but she had to start the sentence again, because she could hardly speak anymore because of the excruciating pain. "Her fruits", Isabel stammered. "She poisened them. A potion to make people wilful, create slaves. Let me down now!"
"What she need this slaves for?" Not the slightest sign of mildness or pity was to be heard.
"Oh God, what do I know", screamed Isabel, who just wanted to be released from this infernal torment. "Ask her, I told you everything I know, I just want it to be over!"
"Fine. I will let you down." Isabel felt relieved. Finally it was over. No more tortures, no more pain. She felt deeply sorry for the fate she had just afflicted on this Grace girl and begged her and God for forgiveness, but she had had no choice. It was over for her. Finally. Thank God.
Before Isabel knew what happened, the torturer let go of the rope and her body raced towards the pole. For a second that felt like hours, she watched the peak coming closer to her and even before she could feel fear, it happened. It rammed it's way into her body, crushed her pelvic bones and caused the most violent and terrible pain she had ever felt in her entire life. Isabel burst out one final cry, full of torment and terror, so loud and heartbreaking, that it was audible in every room and cell in the dark prison. All the imprisoned women shocked and shivered when they heard it. Then, Isabel turned silent. Her body, impaled on the pole, sagged lifeless and her head fell onto her breast. The torturer watched the remains of the witch amused and satisfied. Behind him, the door was opened and Tony Dreath, clerk of the high Inquisition walked in. He watched the corpse and turned to the torturer with a questioning stare. "Why did you impale the witch? All of them are supposed to be burned. Well, doesn't matter. We have enough whores who confessed for burnings for the next five weeks. And the firewood became more expensive recently, so maybe it's better like this."
"Well, we could still burn the body", said the torturer, but Tony shook his head.
"No, we need every space on the pyres for the living witches. This one... I don't know, just throw her in the lake or cut her into pieces and feed her to the dogs, I don't know. Did she give a name?"
"Yes sir", replied the torturer with a proud smile. "I managed to force her giving away one of her wicked sisters. Her name is Grace. I know her, her father possesses a farm and she sell fruits and eggs on the market. Red hair, very young, pretty slut."
A hungry expression appeared on the rough face and Tony shared it. He know that girl as well and from all the beautiful women in Northridge, this one was exceptionally stunning. He had considered her imprisonment since a longer time anyways, but now there was no more doubt. He would give out an arrest warrant the same day.
Only a few days later, the soldiers of the city awaited the young woman on her way along the mainroad towards Northridge. She rode there with a carriage full of new fruits to be sold. All of them were confiscated and without warning, Grace were dragged of her horse, tied up and thrown into another carriage, that the soldiers brought. The mercyless guards made their way to the infamous prison in the woods, transporting Grace bounded and with a bag over her head like some kind of luggage. She screamed all the way for help, but the only persons who heard her, where her kidnappers and they did not care.
Arrived before the gates of the fortress, the soldiers cut all the clothes of Graces body and searched her. Then, still screaming y she were brought to a cell and there chained up. In Northridge, people wondered where she was with her goods that day. When she did not show up on the market next week either, they knew that another woman had disappeared. Grace was the next.

Last edited:
Of course they will! Have any ideas or fantasys in mind, how to broke the whore? Post them in the comments and see them executed on our witch (if I like it) at some point
Nice prequel narrating the unfortunate woman's catch!
I'd like Grace to be tied up in the most obscene positions: Legs nicely spread to leave her most intimate charms wonderfully exposed for the sadists' delight.
Then, I'd love to read about extremely humiliating and painful tortures for the poor girl's pussy and asshole.
For example, the use of a vaginal pear for her cunt would be great!!!
Heating the instrument after being inserted would be fantastic...
For Grace's asshole I'd love to read about using the Judas Cradle. Of course, holding her legs tied wide spread to let the torturers enjoy watching the action comfortably...

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 2: Abused in the dungeon

Grace watched towards the cell door with a mixture of fear and hope. There were footsteps approaching. She hoped, that anybody would finally open her door to give her some food and water. Due to the lack of a window or any light at all, she had lost the feeling for time, but she assumed, that she had been imprisoned for days. Her stomach did hurt of hunger and she was so thirsty, that she was barely able to speak. That all and additionally the fact, that there was only thick black darkness all around her, caused a terrible headache. And if all that would not have been enough for one to take, all of her naked body felt numb of a hurtful coldness. She had tried to massage her feet, close her arms around herself or cuddle herself together, but nothing had helped. Thinking of a warm place made it even worse. What would she give for at least clothing, but they took everything of her and left Grace behind with no shelter to this terrible freezing cell. She had often tried to sleep, but that was not very easy either, when you feel terrible cold, lie naked on a filthy stone floor and hear tortured screams all the times. Only when she were so tired and weak, that sleep took her by force, she had been able to find some rest. Grace always hoped that all of it was a horrible nightmare. One that would warn her to run from the town as long as she could. But when she awoke, she always found out, that she still was incarcerated in this place. This was reality, her chance to run was over. It was to late.
After some time she got used to the feelings of misery and fear and even the screams didn't bother Grace anymore. She just sat there in total boredom and waited for something to happen. With absolutely nothing to do, a minute felt like hours and Grace didn't know anymore, how long she had been in there. One day? Two? A week? Nobody had cared for her so far and she still lived, what meant, that it could not have been so very long by now.
Around her were more cells and all of them contained prisoners as well. She knew that for two reasons. First, through the walls, she could hear them sob and one of them cried for help and mercy since a long time. Grace gave that up after a few hours. It was senseless and made her hoarse. Second, some guards appeared sometimes, to take one of the other girls away. When they were brought back, they howled of pain, so they were tortured to confession. But two of them didn't get back into their cells, so Grace assumed, that they must be dead by now. Not only her cell must be completely dark, but the other cells too and the corridor as well, because the guards always carried torches with them. Grace could see their flickering light under the tiny gap between her cell door and the floor and somehow, this light was the most beautiful thing she had seen in a very long time. It was a sign of life in this darkness and Grace claimed on it as a sparkle of hope. When there was light, there still was hope. She was too young to suffer such a fate and she wasn't dead yet. It was obvious, that Grace must convince them, that she was no witch and she sworn to herself, that she would never confess, whatever they did to her. If poor Grace would knew, what she would go through...
To her delight, the steps stopped before her door this time. Initially, she had been scared of that, but by now, she just needed to get some food and water and even if she would been brought to the torture chamber, it would be a break in the boredom. She would remember this thought later and wish, that she could be in here cell again...
The door swung open and Grace was blinded by the bright light of the torch and covered her eyes. A malicious laughter of a rough, male voice filled the room. Suddenly, Grace became aware again of her nudity and the helpless situation she were in and felt more pathetic then ever before. "Well, look at you! Filthy whore, sitting in your own piss!"
Her eyes slowly got used to the light and Grace looked again at the man. He was a big, muscular and unshaved person, with an expression of sadistic lust in his eyes. So, there would be no pity here. She worried, that far more worse things awaited her now. Grace knew, what happened to beautiful girls in the hands of men like him. And she were not wrong. "You look weak. Surely, you are very hungry?"
Grace nodded and he smiled even broader. "You're lucky. I have something to eat, specially for you. But you have to work for it."
Grace didn't speak. She just stared at him with a begging expression. "Get up", he commanded harshly and Grace followed, struggling with the chains around her neck, ankles and wrists. But finally, she stand upright before him, all naked and looking ashamed on the ground.
Without another word, the man grabbed her throat beneath the metal ring and pushed her brutally against the wall. Her head struck against the rough stone and she felt dizzy. She tried to breathe, but the men's hand, supported by his enormous strength, closed around her thin neck so harshly, that she choked and gasped. But of course, this bastard did not care. His face appeared inches before hers, horny and hungry.
With a sick feeling, she noticed, that he put his finger into her vagina and touched her hymen.
"Oh, you still have yours", he said grinning. "Unfucked. You know, in front of court, they control that and if there is no hymen anymore, it is clear, that the witch fucked with Satan and is as good as proven guilty. So, that means, you could be considered as innocent. But no worries, whore!" Without warning, he got his penis out of his pants and rammed it up her vagina. She felt her hymen rip and tried to moan, but the hand that still clunged around her throat did not allow her to make any sound. This rough guy, he penetrated her deeply and very hard, far more then Grace, who had been indeed a virgin, was ready to take. She had been teached, that she need to safe her virginity for her husband and that the first time sex was a beautiful thing. But this didn't match, what she heard about it. It was humiliating and painful. Grace tried to rise her hands and put him away from her, but he was to strong. Grace was his defenseless doll and he raped her mercyless and harshly. She tried to scream, but once again, she didn't bring out another sound and just choked. Slowly, everything faded to black before her eyes, she couldn't breathe anymore, her throat did hurt, she got no breath, she suffocated, how bad her throat did hurt, everything was black...
With the remaining consciousness she got, Grace felt a load of semen being shot into herself. The man, reaching his climax, pushed against her neck with all the strength of his muscles and Grace thought, he would crush it. But then suddenly, He let go and she was able to breath. The air was cold, thick and smelled like filth, piss and his sweat, but she could breath. She gasped reliefed and a picture returned before her eyes. It showed her shackled hands on the mauldy floor, before his boots. Obviously she did collapse, after he let go of her.
Grace breathe very hard for at least a minute and grabbed her throat. Touching it with her fingers did hurt. She was sure, that red marks would be visible. Another strong pain between her legs drove itself into her consciousness. So, this is, how she had lost her virginity. No husband, No ronance, she had been brutally raped by a pervert prison guard in a filthy dungeon. Her eyes remained on the ground and she did not want to look up to this damn bastard. In her flesh, she could feel, how his eyes burned into her. He started his dirty laugh again and it made her furious. He had abused his power over her to misuse her like some kind of lower creature. But she was a human after all, she could not be treated like that.
Furious, Grace looked into his eyes. "Do you rape all women here like this? Of course you do and I know why! Because that is the only way, a pathetic, ugly loser like you can ever get Sex! Which women would ever be attracted to you! You can treat me like this, but it only shows me, how pathetic and insecure you are and actually, I am the one laughing about you", she spat out and got back on her naked feet. Grace looked straight into this cruel eyes and laughed a shrill, bitter laugh for herself. Finally, she spat him in the face.
Grace did all this out of her fury and to be sure, that she was still a human after all, but she did regret it immediatly. The guard stared her obviously impressed for one second, before he slept her in the face so severly hard, that she flew into her chains and fell back on the floor. And before she could do anything else, his boot, stained with dirt and mud, pressed her face onto the filthy floor. He lifted all his weight on his foot and Grace thought, her skull would break. She started to scream in panic and pain.
"You are a filthy whore, a worthless rat, a condemned witch and I can do whatever I want with you! Nobody cares for you,nobody loves you, nobody will save you! Did you got that, you filthy devil's whore?" His voice showed no more sign of mockery. It was clear, that he was very furious.
"Yes", screamed Grace helpless.
"Tell me, what you are", he demanded angry.
"I'm a whore," she shrieked in terror.
"I can't hear you, pig!"
"I'm a whore!" Grace screamed as loud as she can.
"Apologize!"
"I am sorry!"
"Apologize proberly!" He pushed even more stronger on her head,the pain was thundering.
"I beg your forgiveness for being a respectless whore, Sir", Grace yelled in desperation.
"Will you behave?"
"Yes!"
To her great relief, he lifted his foot and she got on her knees. "Initially, I wanted to feed you some bread. But now, you earned yourself a punishment and will hunger a bit longer."
"Please...", she whispered. "I am starving to death." Another thundering slap in her face teached her to be silent.
"A person can survive weeks without food and you are here since two days. Don't be scared. But unfortunately, I need you to give a bit to drink or you would really die". He went and came back with a rusty bowl. It was filled with some clear water y the most beautiful thing, Grace had ever seen. The man placed the bowl on the floor and Grace crawled towards it, she couldn't wait, to satisfy her overwhelming thirst - but then, something terrible happened. The chains around her ankles hold her back. She had reached their maximum length. Her fingertips were just inches away from the cold steel of the bowl. Grace understood. This god damn bastard. She tried to reach the bowl with her head to drink like a dog, but then, the chain around her neck reached it's maximum length as well. It was unbelievable, just unbelievable.
"I thought, you would be so thirsty", said the man, the former mockery in his voice back again. "No? Well, I have other uses for this water as well."
Again, he pulled out his penis and pissed into the clean water. Grace looked at it with disgust. After he was done, he lifted the bowl and she followed it with her eyes. She needed this water so bad, even with his piss in. And he knew. Smiling widely again, he stepped over her and spilled the water over her naked body, she shrieked in surprise.
"You're still pathetic and filthy, but at least you don't stink so terrible anymore. Lick the remaining water up and that is your drink for today."
Grace couldn't believe, what she had heard, but she didn't dare to talk back either anymore. And what choice she had? Just die. She got on all fours and crawled across the floor, licking up water. It tasted horrible, like piss and filth, the once clear and refreshing taste of water was only barely there anymore. But still y she soaked it up hastily, despite the disgusting taste, that made her almost puke, the water was a bliss for her.
After several minutes, she had soaked up every single drop of water. There was some left, but it was once again out of her reach and no matter, how hard she pressed against the chains, she couldn't reach it. Finally, she gave up and sunk back on the floor.
The man was satisfied. He had his sex and his fun and was done with her for now. "Enjoy your last night in peace, sweetheart. Tomorrow's trial and then, the torture starts. And as far as I know, they are really hyped on you and will be especially cruel on your soft body. The devices of the Inquisition will make you scream like hell!"
He laughed, left her cell and locked her in again. Not, that this would have been necessary, her chains allowed her to walk just a few steps, but he didn't care. His last words did not miss the impact he wished to inflict. Grace was scared to the bone. She sat in here dungeon and started to sob again. The poor girl was heartbroken and felt worse then ever before. She had been raped, abused, disgraced and mistreated in the worst ways. She had licked pisswater from a filthy floor naked. She had claimed to be a whore and begged for forgiveness from a pervert, who had violently fucked her against her will. She sat naked and in pain in her own piss and sobbed. She had never felt so helpless and pathetic in her entire life. And the worst was still about to come.

Attachments

• 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 309
20 years ago, they were seldom and it was a huge event, but the situation had changed. A few years ago, the responsible Inquisitor retired and a new one, named Lucius Fermigo took the posiotion and under the latter, witch huntings became a very crucial topic. Suddenly, burnings were hold every sunday and sometimes several women were burned at once. Everyday, women in Northridge and it's district disappeared and turned up again on the stack weeks later.
A really beautifully and sensitively written witch story that is fun to read. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
I just now became aware of this story :)

A small note on the side, please let your witch stories take place at a time when there were really large-scale witch hunts, in the early Modern Period, not in the Middle Ages! And just call the nasty guys who instigate all this witch commissars or sheriffs, not inquisitors... The Inquisition pursued heresy, and secular courts were responsible for witchcraft. In the Middle Ages there were also isolated convictions for witchcraft, but never in large numbers...
I know I'm running into windmill blades. Medieval witch hunts by the Inquisition, that's an almost ineradicable commemorative link :(

In any way it's the beginng of an interesting story :)

Great continuation! Poor Grace!
Just the kind of N/C story I love.
A helpless and heartbroken victim...! Already "raped, abused, disgraced and mistreated in the worst ways"!
And that's nothing compared to what's in store for her...!!!
Delightful!

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 3: In front of the court

Another night had passed. Northridge awoke under the early morning sun and prepared for another day. The night had been a typical one. The city gates were closed and guarded, the inhabitants had slept well and calmly, nothing unusual had happened. Now, another day began. The sellers opened their shops for customers, the guards changed shift and opened the gates again and in the city courd Daniel Smithing, highest judge of the town, prepared his papers for the upcoming trial today. An accused witch called Grace, nothing unusual. Actually boring by now. He had to deal with witches every day.
He looked through the documents. Adressed by the recently deceased Isabel, accused of conjuring dark spells and brewing toxical potions and so on... the same procedure as every day.
Daniel hold trials every day, sometimes several at a day and every fifth trial or so had nothing to do with witchcraft. He was almost thankful for every thief, burgler and intruder for he had then something different. But not today. A witch trial again. And it would be the same story as every day. The accused woman would deny it all, would be searched for the mark of the devil, still deny it all, sentenced to death and tortured until she confessed and then burned. Daniel sighed and made everything ready.
The night was a normal one at the dark witch prison too. All night long, there were horrible screams audible, some women hung naked from their feet or locked in cages at the outside of the walls and had been suffered from the terrible coldness in the night, three girls had been raped and one had been killed, because her neck was accidentally broken, when she had been tortured with the garrotte. When the morning sun rose, the women caged outdoor watched terrified, how that girl's corpse were dragged into the woods and being hung into a tree. The guards made a bet, how long it would take until animals of the forest would have eaten her remains. They passed a girl in an outdoor cell and when they saw her shocked stare, they assured her, that she would end up like that as well. Leaving the poor girl crying behind her bars, they re-entered the prison. A quite usual night and morning.
Since Grace had no window, she did not know, that another night had passed, but she found out, when her cell door was opened. For a moment she was afraid, that it would be that rough bastard again, who had raped her priorly, but it was not him. Another man, huge and slender, entered, clothed in leather boots and fine robes of the high class. He had a very well and detailed clipped mustache and a hat with a peacock feather. There was no doubt, this was a person of the higher class. The man was accompanied by some other man, who was far more rough looking, like that bastard from before. Clearly guards. Of course. A fine, noble man like this one would not lay his hands on a filthy prisoner like her, that was the work of those, who belonged to the lower classes. Conceited, foolish scumbag.
The scumbag looked down on Grace as if she was some moldy piece of trash and wristled his nose. "God, what a smell. There is she, living in her own piss and dirt and upon that pathetic creature, our high judge needs to watch. What a poor man".
"Shall we wash her, before we bring her to the court, Sir", asked one of the guards.
"There is no time, her trial starts in thirty minutes. Just put a dress on her filthy flesh and then load her".
Grace felt, how all her chains were unlocked. It felt so good to be able to move freely again. She stretched and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world. By doing so, she exposed all of her nudity to those men, but it was necessary. Next, another blessing was granted: She received a long dress, that she was allowed to wear. She was still barefeet and cold, but nevertheless, she had clothes again! That felt so good.
But her freedom of movement was limited again a few moments later. With a thin rope, they bound her hands behind her back. They did it so hard, that the ropes painfully cutted into her wrists and made her hands numb. When she moved one finger just about an inch, it did hurt very much.
Suddenly, her head was pulled back by her hair and one of the guards hold a stagger against her neck. "One wrong move, witch and I will cut you up like a pig! Got that!"
His hot, stinky breath whispered into her ear and with a mixture of fear and disgust, she nodded. "Better make sure, that she can't get away", said the noble scumbag and for the second time in her life, an old bag was stuck over her head. Fucking asshole!
"Move!" Somebody kicked her butt and Grace screamed in shock. She started to walk without knowing, where to exactly. But she hadn't to worry, that they would let her ran again a walk or let her fall over. All the time she was violently pushed, dragged and kicked into the direction in which they wanted her to go. She was very aggrivated, but complaining was useless. If she dared to speak undemqnded, or even should be rude, they would probably beat her up.
With her naked soles she felt the cold and filthy stone floor for a long time. She assumed, that they were walking through the prison. Grace tried to see something through the bag, but didn't manage to. She was brought in here with a bag over her head as well and that was only lifted, when she was in her cell. She didn't know, what this prison looked like outside her dungeon door. Actually, since it was all dark all the time, she didn't even know exactly, how her dungeon has looked like. But on the other hand, she was not so sure, if she want to find all this out.
After minutes, a door was opened and she smelled the fresh air of the outside world. They had reached the exit and Grace took a breath, as deep as her bag allowed. What a beautiful odour. Her naked feet walked down a stone stair and then touched an earthy ground with sticks and leaves. So, this prison was located in the woods. Now, a lot of things made sense to her. Nobody knew, where the prison was located and Grace had always wondered, where it might be. It wasn't in Northridge, nor in her own village or the ones, she had visited so far. She was of course afraid of it, but also had been curious. The most infamous building, about that were heard rumors far and wide, in which women disappeared since all her life and it was impossible to find. It had always a strange fascination on Grace and she wished, that she would find the mysterious building and have a look at it. She still didn't know, how it looked, but now she knew finally, why nobody could find it. But Grace had the horrible feeling, that she wouldn't share her knowledge anymore.
Another door was opened and her feet felt cold steel. What was that? Somebody forced her on her knees and she heard, that the rope was tied to something. Then, without warning, the ground started to move. What was happening? Oh, God... Grace understood. She was transported in a cage wagon.
After a lot of time, she heard noises. The talking of people, town noises. They had reached Northridge. For the first time, she was glad to wear this bag over her head. She was already ashamed to be transported like this, visible for everyone, but if everyone could see her face... She didn't dare to think about it. Grace knew lots of people here and if they would all see her like this... Unimaginable.
But the folks of Northridge had noticed her of course. The transport of witches were always an event, because people were excited to know, which turn it was now. Grace had often enough experienced this from the outside of the cage. They talked about her, the new witch, the next woman, the prisoner, she could hear that. Thank god, that she weared that that bag.
After some time, they came to a halt. The rope was cut off from the bars, but Graces hands remained tied, which frustrated her, because they were in real pain. Also, the bag was not lifted from her head. She was just pushed, dragged and kicked around like before. They entered some building, a door, another door and suddenly, somebody stroke Grace ii brutally hard into her back of the knee. She fell down on her knees and whimpered. Why had they to be so rough. If they had just commanded her to kneel, she would have done.
Finally the bag was dragged from her head and she was able to see and an undescribable horror ran through her. She was kneeling on the dusty stone floor of a court room. Before her, sitting behind a table, several men and a women. And behind her... Lots of people. Her parents were there, some buyers she knew well, an older guy, who had tried to seduce her one time and her other best friend, Victoria. Oh God, she wished, she could disappear. She had thought, that her rape had been a dirty and disgracing feeling, but this...

Image_349164.png
"The man in the midst of the table raised from his chair. "Well then, the trial of the accused witch Grace Ariston is hereby started. Attended by myself, Sir Daniel Smithing, highest judge of the Northridge court, Lucius Fermigo, the leader of the Inquisition, his represantative and highest servant, Sir Frederick de Vungo, the security staff of the court, the witnesses to make a statement in the case, the spectators of the trial and the witch herself. Tell the court your name and age, witch!"
M..m...my name is Gr...Grace Ariston and I am 23 years old, living in the village Haffcorn and d...daughter from Herald and Lisa Ariston". Her voice was silent and shaking, as all of her body was. The fear Grace felt was terrible. She stared the ground and did not dare to look up, so miserable she felt.
"Can you confirm this", Smithing asked into the courtroom and Grace heard her father's voice agree. She wanted to sob and beg him for help, his presence gave her safety.
"Now", continued Smithing. "You are here, because you are accused of witchcraft. You conjured dark spells..."
He counted a lot of terrible things Grace allegedly commited, one worse and darker then the next. "Do you confess your crimes?"
"No!" Grace had to convince them, that this was a mistake, she did not want to die. "I am innocent, I swear! Please believe me, I..."
"Silence", roared the judge.
"But I..." A hard slap in the face stopped her and smashed her on the floor. A servant of the court dragged her back on the knees by her hair.
"Denying is useless. The proofs of your guilt are countless. Your red hair for example. That alone is a sign for the devil and your hair is as red as nothing I have ever seen before. Further, you have been named by one of your witch sisters".
"What", asked Grace loudly, before she could stop herself. After another slap, the man right to Smithing raised. The judge announced Lucius Fermigo as speaker and one look at the leader of the Inquisition and Grace knew, she was doomed. He looked at her in a different way then somebody before since she was arrested. There was no sign of a harassing smile or sadistic lust. He stared at her with pure coldness and hatred in his eyes. She stared back to the dusty ground, not because she would have been ashamed, what she was, but because she couldn't watch into this murderous face. In his eyes Grace could see, that she already had been murdered, it was only her confession that parted the real life from his fantasy. In this very moment and under his devilish stare, she felt no hope. Lucius was the pure evil and her fate was in his hands. And Grace did not need to ask herself, if this man would show mercy or pity. He would only be satisfied, when her life was extinguished.
When He spoke, his voice sounded as cold as his appearance was. "The witch Grace has been named by the recently interrogated witch Isabel Engton, who had confessed witchcraft and devilry. She was forced to give out the names of her wicked sisters. She called out the now accused witch, right before she got impaled."
He sat Back down and Daniel rose again. "We now will hear the statements of the witnesses. First speaking, Theodore Dadyns.
The elderly man approached and Grace looked at him with disgust. He was often at the market, tried to seduce her, once even grabbed her butt, but she always had rejected him openly. Now she kneeled helpless before him, covered in filth, wearing a dirty dress and bound. Grace knew, that this would be his wet dream tonight.
"I often bought eggs and fruits from her. And after some time, I felt an erotical attraction for her. But how could it be? I am a married man and I love my wife very much. This wicked creature there must have put a love spell upon me. But I don't know, why". His voice sounded traumatized and scared. He was a really good actor though. Horny asshole. May his wife betray him!
After him came a lot of other witnesses, who told storys of Grace causing them harm and not one of them was true. But she did not speak, all that would happen was just another stroke in her face. With every word spoken, she felt more and more lost and helpless. Here she was, the accused Grace, a worthless prisoner, kneeling on the floor before the eyes of half of the town, covered in dirt and helpless to the worst accusations, treated like dirt.
When judge Smithing announced her father as witness, her heart rose again. He was the only person left to stand with her. But it did not went the way, Grace had expected. "We gave birth to our daughter Grace 23 years ago", he started. "The first strange thing was her flaming red hair. None of our family had such a hair colour before and it give us both an uncomfortable feeling. But then, we didn't knew, how dark and devilish Grace was. Our own daughter, that we loved and trusted, gave us horrible nightmares, tormented us and forced us to behave normally to the outside, so nobody noticed. We lived in fear for years and we are glad, that all this is now over. Maybe, we can live in peace now".
Those words left Grace stunned and thunderstruck. Her father had always loved her and cared for her. She had never expected, that he would betray her like that. And she was sure, that he had not done this from his own. What had they done? Had they threatened him, that Graces mother was the next witch in front of the trial, if he did not make this statement. Grace sunk hopeless into herself. Now was nobody at her side anymore. She was all alone and the last straw of hope did just vanish. But she would never confess! She was innocent and she wouldn't be burned! She decided to take every torture and pain until they believed her and let her go. She raised her head again and looked straight in the eyes of the judge, who looked back at her.
"Well, as you heard, it's useless to deny your sins longer. The proves against you are heavy. So, I ask you again. Will you, Grace Ariston, confess to be a witch?"
"No!" She spat that word furious and confident. Her last thoughts gad reassured her strongly.
"Well", said the judge bored. "In this case, we need to search for the devil's mark to finally prove your guilt. Guards, lift her to her feet and undress her."
Rough hands gripped her arms and dragged her up. A clerk of the court came towards her with a stagger. Undress? They did not mean... Naked? "No", Grace yelled. "No! I don't want this, leave me! No!"
She tried to step away, but the guards holding her tightened their grip and stuck a piece of robe into her mouth, silencing her. The stagger did cut her dress apart and she felt, how every inch of robe fell from her body, exposing every inch of her skin to the entire courtroom. Everyone saw her naked now. A hot shame ran violently and burning through her whole body, making her blood boil of disgrace. She closed her eyes and tried to ignore the feeling of being completely exposed like a whore to everyone. But it was impossible. This was the most terrible moment in all her life, even more terrible then her rape before and Grace knew, she would never be able to forget it. And if she really could get free, she would leave Northridge and live elsewhere, very far. How could she ever have the reputy of a normal person with dignity after what just happened right now? Tomorrow, she would be the topic of the entire town, that was sure. Her life in Northridge was ruined.
As Grace followed her thoughts, she suddenly felt a sting above her belly button and screamed. There was a little birthmark, just as tiny as a little stain of ink and somebody had stinged it with a needle. "Found it", yelled one of the court clerks triumphally. "There is the devil's mark" and he pointed on the bleeding spot.
"There we have it", said the judge. "Undoubtedly guilty. I ask you for the last time witch, do you still claim to be innocent?" Grace stared ashamed on the floor and nodded silently. "As you wish. Hereby, Grace Ariston is to be interrogated by the Inquisition under torture. The torturers are permitted to do anything necessary to make the witch confess, no matter how cruel it may be. After her confession, the witch shall be burned alive. That's the verdict, trial closed."
After this words, a desperation filled Grace, so that she only halfly recognized, how the bag was pulled over her head again. She didn't pay much attention, as she was loaded into the cage wagon again and carried back to the prison. When they dragged the back from her head again, back in her damp cell and left Grace there chained like earlier this day, she still was totally passive. The girl wasn't in the capability to wonder about these things anymore. The final words of the judge thundered through her head over and over again. "Found guilty... burned alive..."
Of course, she had been scared since days and the trial seemed hopeless. But with this verdict, it was final and official. She would really been tortured. She was sentenced to death. Oh God... would she get out of that?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is another intensely written chapter that makes the gloomy atmosphere, the absurd allegations, the unlawful nature of the evidence and the cruelty of the witch trials imaginable :)
We really suffer with the victim, and we lose our hope like Grace...
But why does the verdict come before her confession - which of course was forced by torture?

Last edited:
"As you wish. Hereby, Grace Ariston is to be interrogated by the Inquisition under torture. The torturers are permitted to do anything necessary to make the witch confess, no matter how cruel it may be. After her confession, the witch shall be burned alive. That's the verdict, trial closed."
So unfair for an innocent victim... but so exciting!!!
Great continuation! I can't wait for the torture to start...!!!

The witch torture of Grace: Chapter 4 - The torture begins

Bruce Druskin had been responsible for the interrogation of lots of witches since many years. He started to learn the job over 30 years ago and worked himself into a high position over the years. Since 10 years, he was one of the chief inquisitors of Northridge and his task was to force confessions from the witches. Thereby, he had to decide, which torture methods would be used and he took his work very serious. Bruce had the honour, to learn from the famous Lucius Fermigo himself, a master in his business. Fermigo had cleaned the country of thousands of wicked women and was famous far and wide. Fermigo had teached Bruce all the cruel ways to break a woman into pieces and Bruce honoured his lessons appropriately. No witch had withstand him so far and there were only few other chiefs with his success rate. He hoped to take Fermigos position one day, when the old man stepped aside. He just had finished a case again, some devilish whore named Daniella. They had to smash her face in to make her confess and she was hardly able to speak at the end, but she did and that was the point. With her face covered in blood, they had brought her back to the dungeon and prepared the next case. A young women named Grace. Bruce had been warned, that this one was extremely dangerous. She had scarlet hair and was exceptionally beautiful, she could easily try to bewitch and seduce them, to escape. He had decided, that in this case only the most brutal torments had to be inflicted, anything other would be useless and dangerous by interrogating such a foul creature. This had to begin even before they would drag her into the torture chamber. Bruce had ordered, that the witch Grace was to be hold captivated all alone, naked, chained and in the entire darkness for four complete weeks, before they would take her to the torture chamber. The guards were only supposed to enter her cell to give her water and food every now and then to assure her survival. Further, the food had to be rotten bread and the water filthy and brown. Bruce had hoped from all this, that this girls will would break even before any pain would harm her. His orders were acted out as he wished and he had heard, that she had been raped multiple times in the four weeks. Lots of inquisitors forbade this, but Bruce actually approved it. It kept his servants in a good mood, not at least because some of them were rather ugly and had not much chances to land on a woman the normal way and further, it would damage the captives psychologically even more. And so it became that today, four weeks after her trial, she sat before him and one look at her was enough to make sure, that Bruces methods had worked out perfectly.
Grace had been brought into the torture chamber, walked on a chain leash, hands and feets in rusty shackles and now she sat on the filthy floor. She covered her arms and legs around her naked body and was shivering terrible. She hid her face in her arms, but Bruce had seen it, when she had entered. Graces eyes were red from sobbing, her expression looked tired, scared and miserable. Perfect. That was a good point to start. He would not ask her again, if she would confess, she had been asked in court several times and had denied and would do so now as well. She knew, what she was accused of. He would just start.
Bruce gave his servants a sign and they grabbed her arms and dragged the witch to the middle of the room. From the ceiling hung chains on which the ones shackling her feet were attached. So she was lifted up and now she hung upside down. Bruce looked in her face. Grace said nothing and made no sound. What good would it do? If she would ask for mercy, it would not be granted, that was clear. There was nothing she could do. Her face just showed pure panic.
Her blood rushed into Graces head and she was sure that her heart would explode any second, so hard did it beat. So, now it would begin. Her odyssee. Just as she thought this, a thin whip banged against her bare butt and it burst into flaming pain. She pressed her lips together. Those filthy bastards wanted her to scream, but she would not do them this favour. But this promise to herself was tested hardly, when the second stroke hit her back and did hurt equally.
The fight not to scream was clearly visible in her face. She indeed managed to make no sound, but shut her eyes wildly whenever the whip hit her and by every stroke, her face looked more desperate and tormented.
After 15 strokes, bright red marks were visible on the white flesh and after 23, a few drops of blood began running down towards her head. Grace was in terrible pain, the entire backside of her body was on fire, but she managed not to scream, but it took all her will. Every single stroke made it harder and after 36 strokes, she could not hold back the tears, that now ran into her hair.
As Bruce saw this, he knew, that Grace wouldn't withstand it. Grinning, he nodded to the servant, who continued smashing his whip against the naked body. To everyone's big surprise, the witch could take far more than they all had expected. After 40 minutes, they had reached 80 strokes. Graces back and butt was covered in bloody scars, that would be visible for a long time, maybe forever, if she would not be executed and the blood ran in loads down her body. At this point, some other witches had already confessed and all of them were a screaming mess. But despite Grace obviously suffering brutally, she still not made on sound. Her eyes were closed, she pressed her mouth shut and endless tears ran down to her hair. Bruce gave a wink to stop his servant.
"Well, obviously your dark lord give you the mental power to withstand the torture so far easily. I cannot explain myself your silence in another way, so we need to increase the pain to an amount on which even him can't help you anymore!" Graces body was lifted higher into the air, until her face was equal with Bruce's. She hardly dared to watch, but noticed, that he walked around and came to a halt before her again. Slowly, she opened her eyes and noticed with a shock, that he hold a pliers. "Open your filthy mouth!"
As Grace did not react, he hold her nose shut. In a desperate attack, she grabbed Bruce with her chained hands and pushed him away hardly. Five minutes later, she had been additionally beaten up with the whip and a extremely heavy steel weight was chained to the shackles around her wrists. Now, she was stretched uncomfortably and was defenseless. This time, as her nose was hold shut, she had no chance as opening her mouth to breathe. Grace was not surprised as Bruce shoveled some weird metal device in her mouth, that locked her jaw and made it impossible for her, to close it again.
The scariest fears ran through her head. Now, this man could rip her tongue off, force her a blowjob or put anything he wanted into her mouth and she had no chance of avoiding it. With a sickening wave of panic, she became aware, that she could not speak like this, which made a confession impossible. That meant, even if Grace would decide to give up at this point, she could still not stop whatever was going to happen now.
Bruce moved the pliers towards her opened mouth and her eyes widened and beamed with terrible fear. She started to breath faster and faster and finally, Grace started to make begging and scared moans, full of desperation. She was in a total hysteria, which was exactly the state, Bruce wanted her in. He grapped a tooth in the girls mouth.
Tina, an 31 year old woman, had been brought into the fortress, just two hours ago and sat chained in her dungeon, barely clothed, miserable and scared. She was in the same situation as Grace a few weeks ago. The scream, that Grace burst out, was the first one that Tina heard in this walls and it was so terrifying and shocking, that the same thoughts accured to Tina as they did to Grace herself on her first day: What the hell did happen to this poor girl down there?
Bruce threw the tooth that he had ripped out of Graces jaw away and looked at her. Even if her mouth would not have been forced open, she wouldn't be able to close it at this point. She had burst into tears and cried unstoppable. The blood ran from her mouth and through her face and mixed with tears. After he had enjoyed this view for a view seconds, he released three more teeth from her mouth this way.
Grace struggled hard and her body flinched wildly in the air. If she would have been able to think a clear thought, she would have known, that flitching had no use, it would not release her. The only thing that happened was, that the steel around her ankles rubbed against them, causing additionally wounds, because the soft skin could not stand this extreme weight and the rough steel robbing that hard against it at the same time. But Grace didn't even notice it, at least Not yet. In this moment, she only felt the burning pain in her mouth, which made her going crazy. She had broke her promise not to scream, but didn't bother her anymore as well. The poor thing had no other choice, this was far to much, to remain silent. If the poor witch would have known, that this was only a warm up, compared to the pain hell, that would come up later. In a week from now, Grace would remember back to this torment method and would think, how harmless things were back then...
But at this moment, she thought otherwise. Actually, she did not think at all. She just screamed unstoppable. Bruce and his servants watched her satisfied. "Now we got her ready", said Bruce smiling widely. "We can start with the real fun now!"

It was late in the evening in Northridge at a cold november day. Lucius Fermigo had set a fire in the fireplace and got back into his chair in his office. He looked through the documents, which he wrote for himself. Every day, he did walks through Northridge and it's villages. Search for signs of witchcraft, taking a look at the women and talk to the inhabitants. And of course, witches where everywhere, he found the traces to them every single day. You just needed to take a closer look. He couldn't believe, how lazy and stupid his predecessor had been. Unimaginable. But now, that he was here, the things took another direction, he drove the witch hunts forward in the way they should. He didn't want to imagine, what would have become of this town, if he would not have shown up. His predecessor, this lazy idiot, would have let those satanic whores overtake the city. But now him, Lucius Fermigo, was here to save the inhabitants of this beautiful city. Lucius had slain hundreds of witches, before he got here and in Northridge, he had slain hundreds more since then. This town has been infected with them and he wished, he could thrown his predecessor himself in the dungeon for his blindness. But he took his task serious and had initiated a huge purge, that cleaned the area from the witches. But his work wasn't done. It would never be. Witches were everywhere and they would ever be. He hated those wicked whores so bad. His own mother had inherited all his father's money, after he had died at a young age. How could a 32 year old man suddenly became so sick, that he would die?
After Lucius realized, that a witch had seduced and cursed his honourable father, who had always been a honourable and carefully father, he had sworn bitter revenge. He learned the job as an inquisitor and his first victim was the one, that had destroyed his and his poor father's life. Father had not known, but Lucius often saw his mother returning home with other men, when father wasn't home. She had laughed about him, when he wasn't there and told, that she hated him, because he was violent towards her. But in fact, his father just had to punish her sometimes for poor cleaning skills or when she dared to disobey him. She just got, what she asked for. This rotten witch. Yes, he had enjoyed it, to torment her to death, slowly and painful. That was, what this witch, what all the witches deserved and Lucius would make sure, that they would meet their fate. If he could, he would murder every single witch with his own hands and bath in their blood.
A loud mix of noises interrupt his thoughts and he looked up, just to see, how his door banged open. A young, blonde woman ran in, followed by a soldier. "How dare you! You can't just...", the soldier yelled, but the woman didn't care. She just positioned herself in front of the desk and stared straight in Lucius' eye, who was aghast.
"Who are you?" He felt really furious to be disturbed that respectless. "And how dare you, to just ran into this room, like a rabid bullock! I am working and I don't wish to be disturbed! You better have a good explanation for yourself, young lady", he thundered wrathly.
"I have", she shot back not less vividly. "You have done a mistake!"
"And what mistake could that be?"
"Grace Ariston is no witch, she is innocent", said the woman firmly. "You have done a mistake and I want you to release and reprieve her!"
"You...", shouted the soldier aghast, but Lucius stopped him with a wave of his hand. He studied her closely and had to admit, that she had an impressing charisma. "What is your name, girl?"
"I am Victoria Shammon." She showed no fear in front of the cold eyes of Fermigo.
"Then I will explain you the situation right here, Victoria Shammon". His voice took a angry and menacing tune. "You dare to interrupt me at work in my office, uninvented, unrequested, without an appointment. You have the unbelievable insolence to accuse me of doing a mistake in my work. Me, Lucius Fermigo, who is working in the name of the Inquisiton longer than you are alive, an expert, a mastermind, a celebrity. I spent all my life with witch huntings and so you can trust me, that I can judge way better then you, young Lady, who a witch is and who not. And the final sentence in this dialogue is a good advice from me: you better get out of this room now and become more careful, what you say to whom to in the future. Otherwise, you might do a mistake one day."
But, to the outrageous surprise of Fermigo, Victoria didn't move. "May you be an expert at what you are doing, nevertheless you made a mistake in the case of Grace Ariston. I know it."
Fermigo couldn't believe it. This impudent git. "And how would you, who never had any business with the high Inquisiton as I assume, would know that?"
"Because Grace, Hannah and myself has been befriended since we were childs. Hannah got caught and burned by the Inquisiton two years ago and that was a mistake as well. There is no way, she was a witch and it was unbearable for Grace and me. And I will not let this happen to my other best friend. Hannah was innocent and so is Grace, but she is still alive. I ask you to release her." This dialogue was followed by a long silence and Lucius Fermigos expression had changed. He watched Victoria now interested, who stared back stable. After a long time, Lucius said: "So, you are befriended, actually being best friends with two condemned witches since your childhood?"
His voice had a thoughtful and interested tune and Victoria recognized just now, far to late, that she might have done a horrible mistake by herself. She came to release Grace, but how could she have been so unbelievable stupid to don't at least consider the fact, that she would bring herself in a highly dangerous situation with a statement like this one? Suddenly, she felt icy cold and her hands went sweaty. Now, it seemed so incredible dump, what she had just done. Victoria stand there, thunderstruck, becoming more and more aware of the meaning of her statement and the danger, she had brought herself in. Why hadn't she stayed home and thought about things for a while? It would have been obvious, if she would have thought about it for a minute. But now, it was to late, the damage was done. Now, Victoria had to get out again.
"I... I didn't mean...", she stammered. All her self-consciousness fell from her like a stone and she turned nervous, what made matters only worse, as Victoria feared. "I didn't mean... look, do you think, I wouldn't had noticed, when I grow up with two witches? They never harmed me in any way or cursed me somehow. Why would they?"
She couldn't stop herself from talking and she wished, she would have. Every word she said was wrong and Victoria made it just worse. Lucius looked at her with an unclear expression. "We will investigate it again under consideration of your statement. You can go home now, you will be informed, if there are news in the case".
Victoria left the office, walking upright and with dignity. When she entered the street, she started to run. Into the night, towards her house. Now what? Should she lock herself in her house? Maybe, they would break through her door. Should she try to escape from Northridge? No, there were guards at the city's walls. If she seriously would try to run, she could also immediatly run to the prison and turn herself in volunteerely. What she just had done, as she thought. Victoria couldn't still believe her stupidity. Maybe they would have come for her anyways, but maybe not on the other side. Maybe, she would have been one of the lucky women, who would have been spared. She had just handed herself out to the Inquisiton. Completely unnecessary. Now, they would come for her, that was safe.
Without stop running, she looked around, if she was followed. By the darkness of the night, she wouldn't see anybody and the streets were empty. Soldiers could lurk for her around every corner and abduct her, without interruption. What could she do?
She arrived her house and banged her door shut. Locked it. Barricaded it. Knowing, that it was useless. Even if they wouldn't manage to break through the door, they could smash her windows or wait outside, until she left her house again, what she had to do earlier or later, if she didn't want to starve to death. And so, she took place in a chair in her bedroom, which she locked as well and waited.

I have three different ideas for the character of Victoria. I love all three of them and can't decide, which of them I will go with her. So the choice is up to you readers. Here are my three ideas.
1. Victoria becomes the second victim of torture.
2. Victoria can survive, but only, if she release a statement against Grace and is forced to betray her best friend. She is further forced to attend Graces torture and interrogation, to make statements and deny or confirm Graces statements. That means, that Grace would be disgraced and tortured to death right before the eyes of her best friend, who is betraying her as well (under the pressure of the Inquisiton and manipulates and forces Victoria to say, what they want her to say) and can't help her.
3. Victoria is forced to join the Inquisiton as well to save her own life, because she spent her entire life with two witches, but needs to torture Grace as well as her first victim

You choose :)

Back
Top Bottom