Go to CruxDreams.com
I have three different ideas for the character of Victoria. I love all three of them and can't decide, which of them I will go with her. So the choice is up to you readers. Here are my three ideas.
1. Victoria becomes the second victim of torture.
2. Victoria can survive, but only, if she release a statement against Grace and is forced to betray her best friend. She is further forced to attend Graces torture and interrogation, to make statements and deny or confirm Graces statements. That means, that Grace would be disgraced and tortured to death right before the eyes of her best friend, who is betraying her as well (under the pressure of the Inquisiton and manipulates and forces Victoria to say, what they want her to say) and can't help her.
3. Victoria is forced to join the Inquisiton as well to save her own life, because she spent her entire life with two witches, but needs to torture Grace as well as her first victim

You choose :)
Hi, great story..
For me , harshly tortured both...and sent to the stake tied together.

lol i like all three possibilities, maybe the first one is the more "common" one so i would not go for that , but i would like to see victoria tortured too and dunno if in the last two path that would happen.

It would be interesting if Victoria was forced to propose how to torture her friend. Too trivial or simple torture is to be considered as proof of guilt as well as one that is too fast. Of course at the end of this game she has to be tortured too :)

I have three different ideas for the character of Victoria. I love all three of them and can't decide, which of them I will go with her. So the choice is up to you readers. Here are my three ideas.
1. Victoria becomes the second victim of torture.
2. Victoria can survive, but only, if she release a statement against Grace and is forced to betray her best friend. She is further forced to attend Graces torture and interrogation, to make statements and deny or confirm Graces statements. That means, that Grace would be disgraced and tortured to death right before the eyes of her best friend, who is betraying her as well (under the pressure of the Inquisiton and manipulates and forces Victoria to say, what they want her to say) and can't help her.
3. Victoria is forced to join the Inquisiton as well to save her own life, because she spent her entire life with two witches, but needs to torture Grace as well as her first victim

You choose :)
Option 1 would certainly be the most obvious variant ... unfortunately that was the reality back then. Even statements against other witches did little to prevent the absurd suspicions against oneself... (She tries to distract from herself and wants to deceive us!)

Option 2 would be preferable if you as the writer personally wish Victoria survived - but personally I think that shouldn't be decided by the audience, it's your story! Who survives, or whether someone gets out of a threatening situation, I would always want to decide for myself.
And audiences want to see Grace and Victoria burned at the stake anyway...

Option 3 would be a despicable change of sides, that's not to my taste.

Last edited:
Option 1 would certainly be the most obvious variant ... unfortunately that was the reality back then. Even statements against other witches did little to prevent the absurd suspicions against oneself... (She tries to distract from herself and wants to deceive us!)

Option 2 would be preferable if you as the writer personally wish Victoria survived - but personally I think that shouldn't be decided by the audience, it's your story! Who survives, or whether someone gets out of a threatening situation, I would always want to decide for myself.
And audiences want to see Grace and Victoria burned at the stake anyway...

Option 3 would be a despicable change of sides, that's not to my taste.
Yes, it is my story, but I wish for it, to be satisfying. Not only for myself, but for my readers as well. Because of that, I published the story from the beginning on as an interactive story, where the readers are not just readers, but people, that can have influence on the story. Of course, I am the person writing it, but in the end, I want a story, that we all built together and that we all enjoy. Therefore, as I wrote in my first post, suggestions and ideas by readers are not just welcome, but requested. And with my letting you readers vote, where the story goes with Victoria, I am including you in the story writing, what my wish was. So, I will do that in future again and enjoy this. You, as well, are invited as well to make requests. For example, I noted your statement, that option 3 would be not much of your taste.

Results

Hello, my dear readers! I am glad to hear, that you all enjoy the story so far. Before I will come to the main topic, please let me apologize, that it took so long for the last chapter to be released, but I have a difficult phase at the moment and there are lots of matters in my real life, that I need to take care of. That takes lots of my time and I have only seldom the time to bring this story forward. Upcoming chapters will maybe take a longer time too and I apologize already for that as well. I will write, whenever I can and try to be as fast as possible. But please understand, that the real world is very important and that I must not neglect it. But please also be assured, that I will not abandon this story, before it came to an end. You need to wait for new chapters occasionally for a longer time, but I will not abandon it, I swear.

Now, as I already mentioned in my first post and in the one before this here, which was an answer to another comment, this is planned as an interactive project. Of course I am the writer, but I want to build it with all of you together, to make an experience, that is satisfying for all of US. As I mentioned priorly, therefore your ideas and wishes in the comments and DMs are not only welcome, but requested. I already got some, like feet torture and wheel torture and they are noticed and will appear in later chapters. Further, I am planning to let you all make decisions about the plot. With the latest chapter, I did this for the first time, when I asked you, which way Victoria should go. The three options were:
1. She's tortured herself
2. She is forced to betray Grace and watch her being tortured
3. She is forced to join the Inquisiton and torture Grace herself.

Option 3 was not very welcome with you. It was only mentioned positively by one person. Others did not speak about it and one even disliked it. Therefore, the third option is out of consideration. I apologize to the person, who would have liked it. The options 1 and 2 met good reviews both in an equal amount. None of both had clearly more votes then the other. But even those who voted for option 2 stated, that they wish to see Victoria under torture and on the stake in the end. So, I will create a mix of options 1 and 2. She will attend Graces torture and will be forced to betray her, but as she isn't very convincing and a dream of sadistic minds and because she will make a terrible mistake, which I will not spoil now, she will end in the torture chamber herself. Look forward to the upcoming chapters. If you have ideas, wishes or something else, you know, what to do.

Have fun with the story and read on. See you soon :)

Very important, please take some time to read

My dear readers, I need to make a very important statement. A DM reached me and I will not say this user's name. It's content is very important and I cannot ignore this. Further, I will answer this message in public to make sure, that everybody can see my statement and avoid more misunderstandings.
The person who wrote me the DM was deeply disgusted and terrified by my story. The person further accused me of the glorification of crimes like the Inquisiton, murder, rape and violence against women. Now you understand, why I will answer public. Those are accusations, that I take serious and I want not this person but everybody to know, what my intentions are, why I am writing this story and what I think about REAL violence.
Dear person, who wrote me this DM. I think, you only joined this forum recently. Otherwise you would know, that there are lots of posts, over thousands, with extreme images and storys of rape and torture. Why you picked exactly mine to complain about, I cannot guess. But I can understand, that contents like this can be disturbing, when you are new in this deep and extreme area of BDSM. Please let me therefore explain a few things to you and to everybody else, who is reading my story and might not be sure, how to understand it as well:
BDSM is a play with dominance and obdience. The tops getting aroused of controlling the subs, the subs getting aroused of being controlled. Depending on the person, this fetish reaches different extremitys. If you prefer softer vanilla play in a "Shades of Grey" style or dislike BDSM at all, this is your decision and it's absolutely okay. But others love it the harder way, as you can see for example in erotic videos by "Elite Pain" or "Insex". The most harsh fantasys you will find on sites like this one. See, being abducted, tortured, raped or executed is the most hardcore fantasy in BDSM, because it is the absolute level of being totally overthrown and dominated. You can't help yourself anymore and are in the mercy of severly sadistic persons. But please listen now very close, because this is highly important: It is still only a fantasy, a roleplay to which all persons agreed before. Yes, they play, that they are raped against their will and that everything happens without their permission, but they just PLAY it, because they are aroused by it. And there is no way, in which a person, who is killed in a roleplay dies in REAL LIFE. The sub might be harmed, but that as well happens with permission and requested. Yes, it is very dark and wicked, but you can be sure, that everybody is satisfied in the end. Same goes for statements like "women are worthless fuck meat". No men inside the BDSM scene does really mean that. They just give the female subs what they want and only if the female subs want it. Nobody of us seriously thinks that way. Yes, there are men, who have this opinion for real, but I am disgusted by them and there is no place in the BDSM scene for those idiots.
That brings me to my next point. You, my dear person, accused me of glorification of violence against women, Inquisiton and so on. As I mentioned, my story and Inquisiton fantasys take place in the priorly mentioned shapes. But they are inspired by a historical event. The real Inquisiton and witch huntings took the lifes of millions of innocent humen. And this did not happen in the mentioned area, it were just horrific crimes against humanity. Please be assured, that I don't glorify the brutal murders on innocent women, which occured out of any religious madness. I hope, that the REAL victims of the Inquisiton can rest in peace today in a better place. What happened to them was an outrageous injustice. War, torture, imprisonment, rape, violence against women and violence at all are still issues in our world today and that makes me deeply sad. When I watch, how the poor women are treated in Afghanistan by the Taliban, I could cry and I support their fight for their rights. But this problem occurs everywhere. Even in the western world, women have to fight with men molesting them or approaching them inappropriatly and this is not acceptable and must not happen. I wish, that everybody out there, if man or woman, can live in peace and harmony, in a way that makes him or her happy. My story or these cruel roleplays here have nothing to - absolutely nothing - with my or others believes about the world outside of this BDSM place here. I hope, dear person who texted me, that I was able to make you understand some things and comfort you. If you are not comfortable with this deep contents, please leave this forum and live in peace. I hope you have a beautiful day and life.

Greetings. :) <3

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 5: Victoria's plan

Victoria had been blindfolded, so she wouldn't see, where the secret prison was. The carriage in which she sat, rumbled over heavy grounds, banging and shaking. How could she do this? Grace was her best friend since ever. She loved her like a sister. But there was no other way.
They had indeed arrested her and brought her before Lucius Fermigo again. He had told Victoria, that she would have to face torture and death herself, but she could save her life. If she would made statements against Grace and accuse her too, she would be spared. But Victoria had to attend the interrogation as well and say things, that she had been told to say to make matters worse for Grace. What choice had Victoria?
Now, she travelled towards the infamous prison, Fermigo at her side. She would betray her best friend, that she loved like a sister.

Grace moaned with pain, blood running out of her mouth. Bruce looked at her with a nasty smile. What a beautiful body to destroy. Helpless, the red haired on her ankles, unable to move. Which terror he should inflict on the women next? The possibilitys were endless, one better then the next. Finally, he went away and Graces eyes followed him scared. From tine to time she had to blink, because blood ran into her eye and then Bruce came back. To her shock, he had some thin needles. Where would he put them in? She prepared herself for the worst, but when it happened, it still give her the hell on earth.
Bruce pinched a needle into her belly button. Grace shook her head violently under more moans, but it was useless, there is nothing, that she could do. The second needle was placed in the backside of her left knee and a third in her armpit. More blood ran down the naked skin and Graces screams became more and more desperate. One last needle Bruce had in his hands. He held it straight before Graces eye and was amused about the panic in her eyes. "Now, witch, where would the last one hurt the most? Shall we destroy one of your eyes?"
With that said, he hold the needles just millimeters away from her eyeball. Grace breathed panically and did not dare to move. One wrong move and she could hurt her eye by herself. Her heart banged. But Bruce put away the needle, that made Graces heart not easier nevertheless.
"Maybe your mouth? The flesh around your teeth is perfectly exposed for this kind of torture." He pinched the needle in the flesh upon Graces teeth a bit and another aching appeared, more blood filled her mouth. Grace pressed her eyes together under the pain. But Bruce pulled out the needle again. "No, I have a better idea." His voice showed, that he clearly enjoyed this.
With a suddenly horror, Grace felt, how the top of the needle touched her clit. Oh God. She wasn't able to speak, so she could not confess or beg for mercy. This would be so painful, that she'd go insane.
Just as she thought to experience the worst pain in all her life, a fist hammered against the chamber door. With a surprised expression Bruce walked off to open. Grace did not see, how was there, but could here Bruces voice. "Sir! I did not expect you here! Please come in! We are in the middle of the Interrogation of the witch Grace."
"That is, what I am here for." Grace recognized the voice immediatly. It was Lucius Fermigo, the highest Inquisitor. "I have found another witness to have some more stories about the accused witch. She will attend the interrogation, to make sure, that no sin of this whore will remain undetected."
Grace looked around to see, who this witness was and it hit her severely hard, when she recognized the face of her best friend Victoria. How did she got here? And she would accuse her as well? Did she really got betrayed by her best friend since, the last person, that she was sure would stand at her side?
Victoria looked at the hanging Grace, who stared back at her. Both of them felt a deep sadness and desperation. How helpless Grace hung there, bleeding and in misery. Victoria had the urge, to free her and get her out of this. But she knew, that she couldn't help Grace in this situation. "Speak!"
The harsh voice of Fermigo interrupted her thoughts and Victoria did not answer immediatly. She had been told, what to say and had been threatened to die herself otherwise. But now, as she stood here and watching Grace in horrible pain, it was the worst feeling ever. If she accused her, she could never deal with the guilt. Victoria made a plan.
"Fine", she stated. "But this witch must not be here. I will not say, what she has done to me, while she is here. I was helpless to her powers all my life and know, how dangerous she is. She could try to force me saying things, which I don't want to say or manipulate me to lie. Please bring her into her cell and I will tell you all the story". It was a very risky game she played and Victoria tried to hide, that she was scared as hell. But it must be, it must work. And it was not the thing, that Fermigo had told her to do. He eyed Victoria dangerously and then spoke to the torturer Bruce.
"Put this thing out of her mouth and let us listen, what our witch has to say about all this." Bruce obeyed and a load of bloody spit flooded Graces face. The poor girl moaned in aches and Fermigo knelt down and grabbed her red hair hard to pull it back, so the upside down Grace had to look into his evil face.
"Do you know this person, whore? Will you tell us about your sins by yourself or will you take more torture?"
Grace had to struggle with speaking clear words. "This is Victoria, she's my best friend since childhood. But I am innocent and she knows." Now, Grace looked at Victoria, her face full of blood and tears. "Why are you doing this?" Why are you betraying me like this?"
"Liar", Fermigo exclaimed. "Make this filthy whore scream until she is ready to speak!" That said, Victoria saw, how Bruce rammed a needle violently in Graces clit and the girl burst out a terrifying and heartbreaking scream. Lucius Fermigo somehow showed no interest, though. He eyed Victoria closely and she knew, why. He would not allow her to look away or make clear, that everything was a lie. Victoria had to stand it, if she wanted to live. Then, another idea struck her. She started to scream as well, as violent and cruel as she could and tried her best to look desperate with pain, let herself fall on the dusty ground and tried to look, as if she was fighting with a tormenting ache. "Please", she shrieked. "It hurts! This witch has implanted a part of herself into me! If you hurt her, it hurts me too, If I am to close to her! I swear to God, bring her into her cell and let me stay in one of the guards bedrooms here, while she is under interrogation! I will tell you everything in an office here! Tell me everything she said and I will confirm or deny! But bring me away from her, it hurts me to and I am innocent! Her part inside of me will only be broken if she dies, but I cannot attend it!"
This time, Fermigo looked her even longer and then started to smile. Victoria felt reliefed. She had found a way to satisfy Fermigo and had not to watch her friend suffer. Well, that was what Fermigo thought, obviously. In fact, Victoria just wanted to end her friend's odyssee right now and follow her plan. "Fine", Fermigo said. "It will happen like that. Make a bed ready for our guest and bring the witch back to her cell. Tomorrow, the interrogation will be continued."
That had worked very Well. An hour later, Victoria sat in an office, making an enormous statement about how Grace had possessed her, controlled her, tormented and used her. Grace on the other hand sat in a dungeon, three floors beneath the office room Victoria was currently in. Somehow, she liked this new cell. It was barred and outside hung a torch, so for the first time,she could see something, while she was under arrest. And she was even given something to wear. Just some filthy rags,stinking horribly and covering only a few parts of her body, but it was such a good feeling, to wear
anything after weeks of being naked. But everything else had remained the same. She had been chained to the wall in the new cell as well. It was horrible cold, the ground was wet and dirty and this dungeon stank like piss and fecies. Or was it Grace herself? She wasn't able to say. Since the day on which she was arrested, which lay maybe months back, she had not been allowed to clean herself. By now, she really felt like some disgusting rat. Everything was so horrible and nobody was left at her side. Even Victoria had betrayed her. The pain she felt, didn't want to go away and hold her awake. And in a few hours, they would come, bring her back in the torture chamber and it just would get worse. Grace didn't exactly know, why she didn't just confessed and gave up. There was no hope left. But If she did, she would die the most horrible death, that one could imagine and even in this dark situation, somehow she still claimed, that all this was unfair and unjustified and that she deserved to be alive. Being burned was such an intimidating thought, that could not happen. She must not confess. Maybe they wouldn't release her, but there had to be another way. Even if Grace would be remain in the dungeon for the rest of her life she did not care anymore. Everything was better then being burned. But would they have mercy on her? She hoped, but knew better. No witch ever got the bliss of mercy and If Grace would be the first one, it was a wonder. She had never felt so depressed. Grace layed her head into her arms and sobbed until she finally fell asleep.

A few hours later, she awoke again by the rustling of keys. Oh God, was night already over? Now, the torture would continue. She had enjoyed her rest so well. Only barely awake, Grace noticed, how the barred door was opened and steps came closer. In a few seconds, somebody would kick her into the stomache to wake her up or unchain her and drag her body with.
But she was shaken violently. "Grace", whispered a female voice hastily. "Wake up!"
Grace opened her eyes and saw Victoria before her and couldn't believe it. The young women smiled a wide smile, that fulfilled her kind face to a perfectly beautiful appearance. "You did not really believe, that I would betray you?" Her voice had a joyfully tune. That was Victoria as Grace had know her since ever. The kindhearted, merryfull Vicky, who was always in a good mood, could cheer up anybody and make the sun shining on a dark and rainy day.
"How...", started Grace, but could not finish the sentence. She was in too much of an intense wonder.
"Those stupid lads really believed me everything and leaved me back in my bedroom unguarded. I sneaked out, stole a key that hung on the keyboard and here I am. But this is not the time for tales, we need to get out of here! Now!" That said, she started to try different keys on Graces feet shackles, but none worked. After a time, she had gone through all of them and raised her head. "None of them works! But that can't be!"
"I don't know, but Victoria, get out of here", Grace tried to convince her. "If they catch you, you are doomed as well. Do what they want you to do and save your life, please! I cannot stand it, if you get in this because of me!"
But there was no sign of hesitation in Victoria's glare. "That is, what friends are here for! I will not let you down! What am I supposed to do, just let you die?"
"That is, what you should have done!" An evil, harsh, male voice thundered through the dungeons and Grace and Victoria both jumped in shock. They stared to the door and saw him. Accompanied by four malicious and fierce guards Lucius Fermigo stand there. On his face appeared a murderous smile. "Let me explain some things to you, stupid girl! First, the keys to the dungeons and the shackles are attached to two different rings. The reason for that is to avoid the escape of prisoners. And that is a very good idea, as we just found out. Second, do you think, that you are so smart, that you really could trick me? Did you really thought, that I would not got the idea, that you plan something, when you abandoned the rules, which I gave you? You presumptuous, stupid girl could really have saved your skin. After the execution of that whore here, you would have lived in peace forever, but had think, that you are so smart and could trick me. From this moment on, you are no longer a witness. You may consider yourself as the second accused witch in this trial. Get her!"
Victoria tried to defend herself, but she was outnumbered by three. It took them about a minute, to push the poor girl down on the floor, rip her clothes off and bind her. Victoria and Grace both screamed in terror and pleaded for mercy on Victoria. Grace begged, that they let Victoria walk and offered to confess her sins right now, all of them, to sign a full confession. Everything she would do, Grace cried, all this, if they just let Victoria go, but it had no sense and they ignored her. When the guards got off from Victoria, her hands and feet were tired in a hogtie position behind her back and her body, now only covered in some ripped rags left as well, lay in the dirt. Victoria cried and moved, but was not able to get out of that position.
"Since you came to this place on your own", Fermigo overtuned the screaming, "you also can stay here". He closed the barred door shut and locked it. Then he and his servants walked off laughing. Grace looked after them and then turned her eyes towards Victoria. Dump girl, what had she thought? She couldn't stop sobbing and screaming and Grace did not know, how she could comfort her. Whatever she told Victoria, there was no hope for neither of them. They both were doomed now.

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 5: Victoria's plan

Victoria had been blindfolded, so she wouldn't see, where the secret prison was. The carriage in which she sat, rumbled over heavy grounds, banging and shaking. How could she do this? Grace was her best friend since ever. She loved her like a sister. But there was no other way.
They had indeed arrested her and brought her before Lucius Fermigo again. He had told Victoria, that she would have to face torture and death herself, but she could save her life. If she would made statements against Grace and accuse her too, she would be spared. But Victoria had to attend the interrogation as well and say things, that she had been told to say to make matters worse for Grace. What choice had Victoria?
Now, she travelled towards the infamous prison, Fermigo at her side. She would betray her best friend, that she loved like a sister.

Grace moaned with pain, blood running out of her mouth. Bruce looked at her with a nasty smile. What a beautiful body to destroy. Helpless, the red haired on her ankles, unable to move. Which terror he should inflict on the women next? The possibilitys were endless, one better then the next. Finally, he went away and Graces eyes followed him scared. From tine to time she had to blink, because blood ran into her eye and then Bruce came back. To her shock, he had some thin needles. Where would he put them in? She prepared herself for the worst, but when it happened, it still give her the hell on earth.
Bruce pinched a needle into her belly button. Grace shook her head violently under more moans, but it was useless, there is nothing, that she could do. The second needle was placed in the backside of her left knee and a third in her armpit. More blood ran down the naked skin and Graces screams became more and more desperate. One last needle Bruce had in his hands. He held it straight before Graces eye and was amused about the panic in her eyes. "Now, witch, where would the last one hurt the most? Shall we destroy one of your eyes?"
With that said, he hold the needles just millimeters away from her eyeball. Grace breathed panically and did not dare to move. One wrong move and she could hurt her eye by herself. Her heart banged. But Bruce put away the needle, that made Graces heart not easier nevertheless.
"Maybe your mouth? The flesh around your teeth is perfectly exposed for this kind of torture." He pinched the needle in the flesh upon Graces teeth a bit and another aching appeared, more blood filled her mouth. Grace pressed her eyes together under the pain. But Bruce pulled out the needle again. "No, I have a better idea." His voice showed, that he clearly enjoyed this.
With a suddenly horror, Grace felt, how the top of the needle touched her clit. Oh God. She wasn't able to speak, so she could not confess or beg for mercy. This would be so painful, that she'd go insane.
Just as she thought to experience the worst pain in all her life, a fist hammered against the chamber door. With a surprised expression Bruce walked off to open. Grace did not see, how was there, but could here Bruces voice. "Sir! I did not expect you here! Please come in! We are in the middle of the Interrogation of the witch Grace."
"That is, what I am here for." Grace recognized the voice immediatly. It was Lucius Fermigo, the highest Inquisitor. "I have found another witness to have some more stories about the accused witch. She will attend the interrogation, to make sure, that no sin of this whore will remain undetected."
Grace looked around to see, who this witness was and it hit her severely hard, when she recognized the face of her best friend Victoria. How did she got here? And she would accuse her as well? Did she really got betrayed by her best friend since, the last person, that she was sure would stand at her side?
Victoria looked at the hanging Grace, who stared back at her. Both of them felt a deep sadness and desperation. How helpless Grace hung there, bleeding and in misery. Victoria had the urge, to free her and get her out of this. But she knew, that she couldn't help Grace in this situation. "Speak!"
The harsh voice of Fermigo interrupted her thoughts and Victoria did not answer immediatly. She had been told, what to say and had been threatened to die herself otherwise. But now, as she stood here and watching Grace in horrible pain, it was the worst feeling ever. If she accused her, she could never deal with the guilt. Victoria made a plan.
"Fine", she stated. "But this witch must not be here. I will not say, what she has done to me, while she is here. I was helpless to her powers all my life and know, how dangerous she is. She could try to force me saying things, which I don't want to say or manipulate me to lie. Please bring her into her cell and I will tell you all the story". It was a very risky game she played and Victoria tried to hide, that she was scared as hell. But it must be, it must work. And it was not the thing, that Fermigo had told her to do. He eyed Victoria dangerously and then spoke to the torturer Bruce.
"Put this thing out of her mouth and let us listen, what our witch has to say about all this." Bruce obeyed and a load of bloody spit flooded Graces face. The poor girl moaned in aches and Fermigo knelt down and grabbed her red hair hard to pull it back, so the upside down Grace had to look into his evil face.
"Do you know this person, whore? Will you tell us about your sins by yourself or will you take more torture?"
Grace had to struggle with speaking clear words. "This is Victoria, she's my best friend since childhood. But I am innocent and she knows." Now, Grace looked at Victoria, her face full of blood and tears. "Why are you doing this?" Why are you betraying me like this?"
"Liar", Fermigo exclaimed. "Make this filthy whore scream until she is ready to speak!" That said, Victoria saw, how Bruce rammed a needle violently in Graces clit and the girl burst out a terrifying and heartbreaking scream. Lucius Fermigo somehow showed no interest, though. He eyed Victoria closely and she knew, why. He would not allow her to look away or make clear, that everything was a lie. Victoria had to stand it, if she wanted to live. Then, another idea struck her. She started to scream as well, as violent and cruel as she could and tried her best to look desperate with pain, let herself fall on the dusty ground and tried to look, as if she was fighting with a tormenting ache. "Please", she shrieked. "It hurts! This witch has implanted a part of herself into me! If you hurt her, it hurts me too, If I am to close to her! I swear to God, bring her into her cell and let me stay in one of the guards bedrooms here, while she is under interrogation! I will tell you everything in an office here! Tell me everything she said and I will confirm or deny! But bring me away from her, it hurts me to and I am innocent! Her part inside of me will only be broken if she dies, but I cannot attend it!"
This time, Fermigo looked her even longer and then started to smile. Victoria felt reliefed. She had found a way to satisfy Fermigo and had not to watch her friend suffer. Well, that was what Fermigo thought, obviously. In fact, Victoria just wanted to end her friend's odyssee right now and follow her plan. "Fine", Fermigo said. "It will happen like that. Make a bed ready for our guest and bring the witch back to her cell. Tomorrow, the interrogation will be continued."
That had worked very Well. An hour later, Victoria sat in an office, making an enormous statement about how Grace had possessed her, controlled her, tormented and used her. Grace on the other hand sat in a dungeon, three floors beneath the office room Victoria was currently in. Somehow, she liked this new cell. It was barred and outside hung a torch, so for the first time,she could see something, while she was under arrest. And she was even given something to wear. Just some filthy rags,stinking horribly and covering only a few parts of her body, but it was such a good feeling, to wear
anything after weeks of being naked. But everything else had remained the same. She had been chained to the wall in the new cell as well. It was horrible cold, the ground was wet and dirty and this dungeon stank like piss and fecies. Or was it Grace herself? She wasn't able to say. Since the day on which she was arrested, which lay maybe months back, she had not been allowed to clean herself. By now, she really felt like some disgusting rat. Everything was so horrible and nobody was left at her side. Even Victoria had betrayed her. The pain she felt, didn't want to go away and hold her awake. And in a few hours, they would come, bring her back in the torture chamber and it just would get worse. Grace didn't exactly know, why she didn't just confessed and gave up. There was no hope left. But If she did, she would die the most horrible death, that one could imagine and even in this dark situation, somehow she still claimed, that all this was unfair and unjustified and that she deserved to be alive. Being burned was such an intimidating thought, that could not happen. She must not confess. Maybe they wouldn't release her, but there had to be another way. Even if Grace would be remain in the dungeon for the rest of her life she did not care anymore. Everything was better then being burned. But would they have mercy on her? She hoped, but knew better. No witch ever got the bliss of mercy and If Grace would be the first one, it was a wonder. She had never felt so depressed. Grace layed her head into her arms and sobbed until she finally fell asleep.

A few hours later, she awoke again by the rustling of keys. Oh God, was night already over? Now, the torture would continue. She had enjoyed her rest so well. Only barely awake, Grace noticed, how the barred door was opened and steps came closer. In a few seconds, somebody would kick her into the stomache to wake her up or unchain her and drag her body with.
But she was shaken violently. "Grace", whispered a female voice hastily. "Wake up!"
Grace opened her eyes and saw Victoria before her and couldn't believe it. The young women smiled a wide smile, that fulfilled her kind face to a perfectly beautiful appearance. "You did not really believe, that I would betray you?" Her voice had a joyfully tune. That was Victoria as Grace had know her since ever. The kindhearted, merryfull Vicky, who was always in a good mood, could cheer up anybody and make the sun shining on a dark and rainy day.
"How...", started Grace, but could not finish the sentence. She was in too much of an intense wonder.
"Those stupid lads really believed me everything and leaved me back in my bedroom unguarded. I sneaked out, stole a key that hung on the keyboard and here I am. But this is not the time for tales, we need to get out of here! Now!" That said, she started to try different keys on Graces feet shackles, but none worked. After a time, she had gone through all of them and raised her head. "None of them works! But that can't be!"
"I don't know, but Victoria, get out of here", Grace tried to convince her. "If they catch you, you are doomed as well. Do what they want you to do and save your life, please! I cannot stand it, if you get in this because of me!"
But there was no sign of hesitation in Victoria's glare. "That is, what friends are here for! I will not let you down! What am I supposed to do, just let you die?"
"That is, what you should have done!" An evil, harsh, male voice thundered through the dungeons and Grace and Victoria both jumped in shock. They stared to the door and saw him. Accompanied by four malicious and fierce guards Lucius Fermigo stand there. On his face appeared a murderous smile. "Let me explain some things to you, stupid girl! First, the keys to the dungeons and the shackles are attached to two different rings. The reason for that is to avoid the escape of prisoners. And that is a very good idea, as we just found out. Second, do you think, that you are so smart, that you really could trick me? Did you really thought, that I would not got the idea, that you plan something, when you abandoned the rules, which I gave you? You presumptuous, stupid girl could really have saved your skin. After the execution of that whore here, you would have lived in peace forever, but had think, that you are so smart and could trick me. From this moment on, you are no longer a witness. You may consider yourself as the second accused witch in this trial. Get her!"
Victoria tried to defend herself, but she was outnumbered by three. It took them about a minute, to push the poor girl down on the floor, rip her clothes off and bind her. Victoria and Grace both screamed in terror and pleaded for mercy on Victoria. Grace begged, that they let Victoria walk and offered to confess her sins right now, all of them, to sign a full confession. Everything she would do, Grace cried, all this, if they just let Victoria go, but it had no sense and they ignored her. When the guards got off from Victoria, her hands and feet were tired in a hogtie position behind her back and her body, now only covered in some ripped rags left as well, lay in the dirt. Victoria cried and moved, but was not able to get out of that position.
"Since you came to this place on your own", Fermigo overtuned the screaming, "you also can stay here". He closed the barred door shut and locked it. Then he and his servants walked off laughing. Grace looked after them and then turned her eyes towards Victoria. Dump girl, what had she thought? She couldn't stop sobbing and screaming and Grace did not know, how she could comfort her. Whatever she told Victoria, there was no hope for neither of them. They both were doomed now.
Can't wait for the sequel...:roflmao:

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 6: All hope is gone
Graces fate was settled. She would die, that much she knew. If there would have been any hope left, it was now gone. She had given up. When the guards had come to take her and Victoria to the torture chamber, she had requested to take only her and she would confess everything. Luckily, Victoria had still been asleep or otherwise, she would had protested against this. When they had arrived the chamber, Grace had made a confession, in which she confirmed everything. Witchcraft, enslavery of the villagers, being a whore of satan, she gave instructions how to brew potions, which she made up in her mind, when they demanded that from her, Grace told them everything they wanted to hear. She was not bound and not harmed in the torture chamber. She had assured, that it was unnecessary and she had indeed no intentions to escape or start a fight. Grace had finally agreed to her death. It was over. But she had done it for a reason. She had told them, that Victoria was innocent. Grace made up a story, in which she bewitched the poor woman. Victoria was currently not herself and had no magic powers, it all came from Grace. She only would confess, If Victoria was released from prison immediatly into freedom. Fermigo assured Grace, that this would happen, but she had to sign a written confession, that listed all of her sins. This was necessary, to make her confession an official thing, that would be able to serve as a prove of her guilt.
Grace asked again, if Victoria would be released then and this was confirmed. Without hesitation, Grace signed it. Then, she was brought into another cell. This one was for witches, that confessed and awaited the execution, she was told. Both of her wrists was chained on the wall over her head and her feet were locked in a wooden pillory before her. She couldn't move and she wasn't supposed to. Without moving, she couldn't kill herself or conjure more spells. But she got clothes, at least, something, that was close to clothes. A filthy, old skirt and an also filthy and ragged top. Both stank horrible, but by now Grace had got used to horrible stenches. All the cells she had been arrested in stank like filthy straw and excretions, the torture chamber had smelled like dried blood and Grace herself stank also like piss, sweat and blood, so she didn't care anymore. She was just grateful to wear clothes again. She had asked, if she would be allowed to clean herself, because she was covered in dirt and blood, but that was rejected.
After Fermigo had watched, how Grace was restrained to total unability of moving, he ordered to feed her. A guard had fed Grace with a spoon some kind of slumpy mash. It had tasted horrible and she missed the meals she had eaten in freedom, meat and lettuce, but that was before all this had happened. Her situation had changed. In fact, this was the first time since her imprisonment, that Grace had received some food, that was not rotten and mauldy. At some point, she had been so hungry and desperated for food, that she had forced herself to eat every bitten of rotten food and to keep it in her stomach. In the first few days after her imprisonment, she had always puked it out again. This mash was disgusting, but still the best, that Grace had eaten in months, and hungrily she had accepted it with lots of thankfulness. Her cell even had a barred window. How wonderful the sunshine looked like and fresh air smelled, she had almost forgotten about all that.
But of course, she got nothing better then a prisoner would deserve. Grace had company in her tiny, filthy room this time. A few rats had somehow digged themselves into her cell in earlier days. Maybe they would got hungry and bite Grace, infecting her with some disease. Well, what if? She would die soon anyways..
Without moving, Grace was forced to piss herself, but that did not matter anymore either. Should she be ashamed? After the entire town had seen her naked, after being tortured, raped, treated like a worthless animal, after all that, Grace had let the point of being ashamed far behind her. With a deep sadness, she remembered her old life. She had been a beautiful young woman, living a normal life in dignity and now she was grateful for filthy rags, fresh air and food, that poor humen in the streets would reject. She had never thought, that her life would end in such a pathetic and depressing way. But crying about that was behind her as well. Too many tears had been sobbed, nothing remained in poor Graces soul. She just existed, waiting for them to get her and bring her to the town for being burned. This was one of the only two things left, that Grace still could feel. She was scared to death of the murdering flames. It would be the most horrible pain in her entire life, but there was no way out, better not thinking about it. The second feeling was pure relief, that she managed to save at least Victorias life.

As Grace and Victoria rested in their dark dungeons seperated from another, in the office a few floors over them both, Lucius Fermigo wrote another confession. There was stated, that Grace and Victoria were both witches and that Grace named her as one of her companions. Then he laid the original one under the new sheet and pulled a candle nearby, so Graces signature was to be seen. With this, he faked it on the new sheet and watched his work satisfied. He now had an official confession of Grace Ariston, that would not only lead her to the pyre, but made it possible to send that blonde whore to hell with her. The longer he thought about it, the more he got amused. Why shouldn't he wait a bit longer with the burning of Grace. Why should he spare her from the torture chamber. Maybe, he could burn the both witches together. And until then, he and his clerks could have some more fun with them in the torture chamber and test, how strong the friendship between both of them really was. Yes, he loved this thought. No, Grace would not being released from torture only because she confessed. Both of them would suffer a lot more...

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 7: Victoria under interrogation
Grace had been once again taken to the torture chamber. First, she had not known why, because she had already confessed. But as they had arrived, they had chained her behind bars in an extra cell inside the chamber. So, she should witness the torment of another girl.
As soon as the victim was leaded into the room, Grace understood and a aweful and icecold horror rose in her. It was her best friend Victoria. But why? They had agreed to let her go for Graces confession. "No", she roared furious. "Let her free! That was the deal!"
Victoria turned and stared at her in shock, but everybody else ignored her. They hit with a stick into Victorias knee, forced the naked woman to fall down on the floor. A guard stand over her, reading from a paper.
"Grace signed a full confession in which she confessed her sins for witchcraft, devilry and murder. In this confession, that I am holding right here in my hands, you, Victoria, are named by Grace as partner. Therefore, you shall be burned as well. Are you ready to confess?"
Screaming, Grace fought against the chains, which tied her hands above her head. That was injustice. She would have never signed something like that. An other guard opened her bars and gagged her with a dirty piece of robes. Victoria, outside the cell looked helpless and shook her head.
They grabbed the girl and placed her upon the spiked chair. Then, with chains, they pulled her body tight against it and fixed it. Grace could see, how the stole needles pulled their way into Victorias meat everywhere and the poor girl started to howl. Her feet was lifted a few inches above the ground and here hands fixed with a steel lock left and right from her, unable to be moved. The torturer came with a screwdriver and hold it before Victorias horrifyed eyes. Then he spiked into her left hand and started to turn.
Slowly, the skin around the screwdriver was twisted and after a while, parts of it ripped. The torturer continued until he struck the bone of Victorias hand, then he stopped. He glared at her with sadistical lust in his eyes.
"Ready to confess now, whore?" Victoria knew clearly, what was coming and didn't dare to reply first. But then she shook her head again. The torturer grinned filthy. He took a hammer and smashed the screwdriver completely down, impaling Victorias hand with it, the top appearing on the other side of it again, covered in blood.
First, Victoria did not react. But then, her whole body raised and she let out a shriek full of terror and pain. But the torturer did not mind. He took two steel bowls with burning wood inside and placed them under Victorias naked feet, one bowl under each. The poor girl had no chance to pause her screaming and breathe. As the flames tickled her soles and her skin blistered, she just merely continued.
The feet where twitching, Victoria clearly wanted to move them away but forgot, that her legs were tied as well to the chair. The torturer walked away from Victoria, leaving her like that. He, the other men and Grace watched the blonde girl with different emotions. While the rough guards enjoyed the sight of the suffering Woman, Grace sobbed. She would give anything to get rid of that chains and help her best friend or to ask the guards for mercy and place her on the chair instead of Victoria. But she wasn't able to do anything but watch, how Victoria got destroyed.
After a long time in which Victoria screamed and fought against her restraints, her screaming faded suddenly away and she became lifeless. Grace stared her with a horrible fear. Was she dead? But the guards moved towards her friend and touched her body. "Alive", said one and Grace was not sure, if she should be happy or not. If Victoria had died, it would have been over for her. "Merely passed out."
A second guard moved towards the helpless victim and pulled the fire bowls away. Then they got some water and splashed it over her, causing Victoria to awake with a scream. "You will not get out that easy", they said grinning. "We just starting having fun!"
The next thing the torturer brought was a device, which Grace not knew so far. It looked like rusty spoons of steel, formed like a pear. The guards opened a plate of the chair, so Victorias ass was available. "Now you will feel something, that you should be very familiar with, filthy slut!"
Grinning, they pushed the device up Victorias butt, making her moan. "Of course the whore is liking it", laughed the guards. Then they started to wind something on the grip and the spoons widened. At this moment, both Grace and Victoria understood and it was hard to say, which of both turned paler. Victoria was fully awake again despite the still echoing pain.
"No", she shrieked desperated. "No, plese no!" But it did not do anything good. She was ignored and her butt whole were stretched wider until the point where the limit was reached. By now, Victoria had closed her eyes and was breathing hard, making moaning and groaning sounds of an issuing fight.
Smiling, the torturer winded further and an ugly ripping sound was to be heard, followed by more tortured screams. Grace saw blood running down the device. But that merciless bastards would not even stop here. With that thing, they continued to destroy Victorias butt until she filled the floor beneath her with her blood. Only then, they let go of her.
The torturer looked her in the face. "Was that enough?"
"Yes", screamed Victoria. "Mercy, please!"
"As next a very long and brutal time on the torture rack will follow. Shall we take you there or is it Graces turn?"
"Please take her! Not me, I can't take more", Victoria replyed without hesitation to Graces shock.
"Beg proberly for it!"
"Please Sir, torture Grace on the rack and let go of me ", Victoria roared.
"That's what I thought". He smiled satisfyed at his victim. Then he grabbed the screwdriver and pulled it out of Victorias hand, making her sob more. She was released and sank helpless to the floor. The guards grabbed her arms and pulled her towards the cell Grace was in. Now they would indeed change places.
The guards stopped outside the bars and grinned menacing down at Grace. "Seems like she is not such a good friend of yours ", they laughed. "Your best friend just brought you into a lot of pain, on own request!"

Very important, please take some time to read

My dear readers, I need to make a very important statement. A DM reached me and I will not say this user's name. It's content is very important and I cannot ignore this. Further, I will answer this message in public to make sure, that everybody can see my statement and avoid more misunderstandings.
The person who wrote me the DM was deeply disgusted and terrified by my story. The person further accused me of the glorification of crimes like the Inquisiton, murder, rape and violence against women. Now you understand, why I will answer public. Those are accusations, that I take serious and I want not this person but everybody to know, what my intentions are, why I am writing this story and what I think about REAL violence.
Dear person, who wrote me this DM. I think, you only joined this forum recently. Otherwise you would know, that there are lots of posts, over thousands, with extreme images and storys of rape and torture. Why you picked exactly mine to complain about, I cannot guess. But I can understand, that contents like this can be disturbing, when you are new in this deep and extreme area of BDSM. Please let me therefore explain a few things to you and to everybody else, who is reading my story and might not be sure, how to understand it as well:
BDSM is a play with dominance and obdience. The tops getting aroused of controlling the subs, the subs getting aroused of being controlled. Depending on the person, this fetish reaches different extremitys. If you prefer softer vanilla play in a "Shades of Grey" style or dislike BDSM at all, this is your decision and it's absolutely okay. But others love it the harder way, as you can see for example in erotic videos by "Elite Pain" or "Insex". The most harsh fantasys you will find on sites like this one. See, being abducted, tortured, raped or executed is the most hardcore fantasy in BDSM, because it is the absolute level of being totally overthrown and dominated. You can't help yourself anymore and are in the mercy of severly sadistic persons. But please listen now very close, because this is highly important: It is still only a fantasy, a roleplay to which all persons agreed before. Yes, they play, that they are raped against their will and that everything happens without their permission, but they just PLAY it, because they are aroused by it. And there is no way, in which a person, who is killed in a roleplay dies in REAL LIFE. The sub might be harmed, but that as well happens with permission and requested. Yes, it is very dark and wicked, but you can be sure, that everybody is satisfied in the end. Same goes for statements like "women are worthless fuck meat". No men inside the BDSM scene does really mean that. They just give the female subs what they want and only if the female subs want it. Nobody of us seriously thinks that way. Yes, there are men, who have this opinion for real, but I am disgusted by them and there is no place in the BDSM scene for those idiots.
That brings me to my next point. You, my dear person, accused me of glorification of violence against women, Inquisiton and so on. As I mentioned, my story and Inquisiton fantasys take place in the priorly mentioned shapes. But they are inspired by a historical event. The real Inquisiton and witch huntings took the lifes of millions of innocent humen. And this did not happen in the mentioned area, it were just horrific crimes against humanity. Please be assured, that I don't glorify the brutal murders on innocent women, which occured out of any religious madness. I hope, that the REAL victims of the Inquisiton can rest in peace today in a better place. What happened to them was an outrageous injustice. War, torture, imprisonment, rape, violence against women and violence at all are still issues in our world today and that makes me deeply sad. When I watch, how the poor women are treated in Afghanistan by the Taliban, I could cry and I support their fight for their rights. But this problem occurs everywhere. Even in the western world, women have to fight with men molesting them or approaching them inappropriatly and this is not acceptable and must not happen. I wish, that everybody out there, if man or woman, can live in peace and harmony, in a way that makes him or her happy. My story or these cruel roleplays here have nothing to - absolutely nothing - with my or others believes about the world outside of this BDSM place here. I hope, dear person who texted me, that I was able to make you understand some things and comfort you. If you are not comfortable with this deep contents, please leave this forum and live in peace. I hope you have a beautiful day and life.

Greetings. :) <3
About the person, who accused you for "glorification" of crimes against women: I just can say that I thank you for this glorification and the detailed writing about is. I like violence against women - in the fantasy!

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 8: On the rack
So, Victoria had condemned Grace to a torture session on the rack. Wonderful. It was of course understandable, that Victoria had been under horrible pain, because of the things, that had been done to her. But it was hard for Grace to pity her, when she was placed naked on the rough wood and ropes tied around her wrists and ankles. Now it was her, who would be under torture, thanks to Victoria.
The man gathered around the rack and stared at her. She didn't feel ashamed anymore, that was far behind her. Dozens of people had seen her naked, tied, helpless and tortured in all the time, she got used to it. Grace heard, how the torturer started to turn the wheel of the rack and the ropes pulled her arms upwards. A few seconds everything was alright, but then came the point, when the ties around her ankles stretched and didn't move. So now, it would start. It did.
The torturer turned the wheel further harshly and Graces arms were stretched first uncomfortably, then painfully. With every turn of the wheel, it became worse. The ropes did cut into her skin, the pain started also in her shoulders and her knees and her bones started to make dangerous cracking noises.
"Stop, please", she begged. Grace couldn't bear more torture. It had no sense anyways. What did she hope for? There was no happy end for her. Time to accept it. "I give up! I confess! I am a witch! A devilish whore!" A conjurer of dark spells!"
"WE know ", laughed the men. "You already signed a confession, remember?
"Then what do you want?"
They just laughed louder and the rack was spun so harsh, that Grace felt her skin being pressed against her bones and terrible pain everywhere. She would be torn in two parts any second.
Then the rack was stopped. The torturer appeared above her face, a hammer in the hand and Grace got sick with panic. "WE want you to blame your wicked sister Victoria again. Right here, so everyone can hear".
"No!" Grace would not do this. Victoria should survive. "I cursed her to be my slave, she is inno..."
Before she could finish the sentence, the hammer was struck hard in her face. A world of fire exploded in her head and everything become dark before her eyes for a few seconds. Grace screamed of pain and could feel blood and a huge bruise in her face.
A hand gripped her head and turned it forcefully up and hold it there. Before Grace was retired from the terrible pain and full conscious again, the torture continued. A plier appeared, grapping her nose and broke it. It was unbelievable. She wished, that she would faint as well, as Victoria had. But this merciful pause was not in for her. Without break, she felt all the pain and all the tortures.
She also fully felt all the sharp needles and sticks that were used, to scratch the skin on her stomach up. She was left like this for a while, sobbing and crying, stretched on the rack. Grace was not able to move and she did not dare to. Every little move could cause a bad injury and she already had enough of them. And surely, she would suffer more. Maybe, if she was lucky, she had not to face the stack. Maybe they would hurt her so bad, that she would die before, in the torture chamber. That was the last straw of hope Grace had. The imagination to get mercy and survive all this as a free, innocant woman, she had left behind her since a long time.
The torturer appeared again and put a funnel into her open mouth. "Must be very thirsty after all this time!"
He got a bucket of water and filled it into the funnel. It just took a few seconds until it was too much for Grace to take. She tried to swallow it, but it was loads of water. It fought it's way down her throat by force and she coughed and gagged. Streams of water ran out of her overfilled mouth and with every second, it got worse. Grace couldn't breathe and for a few seconds, she thought, she would drown.
As the bucket were empty, the torturer got a second one immediatly and continued. Graces stomach started to swallow and did hurt more then it already did. After the second bucket was empty, she felt dizzy and sick. The torturer came and hit with his hand hard upon her stomach and this was finally too much. Grace felt it coming and turned her head just in time to puke over the rack and floor. The guards yelled in disgust and amusement. Too Graces big surprise, they let go of her and just left her like that. But then she understood, that they did this only to take Victoria again. She was pulled out of the cell and carried to the spot on the floor on which Grace had puked.
"Lick it up", they commanded her.
"Nö, please", Grace heard Victorias weak voice beg. "That's disgusting".
They pushed her blonde head down and stepped upon it with a boot. Now, Victoria had no other choice. Under gags, she obeyed and crawled naked across the dirty floor, licking it. The guards wouldn't stop laughing at her.
After a time, she stopped and looked up shy. Grace could see, that she was mindbroken. "I am done ", she whispered.
"And what's this?" A guard pointed at a ground on the floor and caned her with a thin whip as punishment. Victoria screamed and got back down with her head. It took a long time and much canes, that left bloody wounds on Victorias naked back, until they were satisfyed.
Then they gathered around her. "Open your mouth ", they commanded and she obeyed. Then, Victoria was raped as well. She was forced to give a lot of brutal blowjobs and was once fucked by two of them at once. She screamed, but the men did not care. She was their doll. After they all were done, Victoria lay tired on the ground, sperm running out of all her holes, sobbing.
"Looks like we have a very kind slut here, who does everything we want", said the torturer and everyone laughed. Then he got a gleaming hot metal stick and Victoria jumped in terror.
"No", she screamed. She crawled back, but was caught by another guard. No escape. "Have mercy!"
The torturer approached her. "Are you a witch?"
"Yes", she agreed, panic in her voice.
"And Grace as well?" The torturer came closer with the stick.
"Yes!" Victorias eyes widened in fear. "Please, I confess anything you want!"
The torturer smiled satisfyed. "I assume, as Grace got caught, you wanted to help her and curse this holy court?"
Victoria nodded.
"So both of you acting in the mission of Satan?"
"Yes!"
Then he turned to Grace. "And what do you say about this? Are you finally ready to blame Victoria as well and bring you both upon the stack to be burned alive?"
It had no sense. They wouldn't let her go and they wouldn't let Victoria go. Now, that Victoria had confessed as well, there were absolutely no more hope. It was over. The only thing she could do was sparing both of them a lot more misery.
"Yes", said Grace.

The witch torture of Grace - Chapter 9: An interference from above
Victoria sat there and stared out the barred window. She did not know, what she should feel. Today would be the day. After months of waiting in this cold, filthy dungeon, today would be the day on which she would die. Grace and herself would be burned this morning. Months ago, she had hurried to save her best friend Grace from the chambers of Inquisition, but only brought herself into the dungeon as well. Victoria had confessed to be a witch and accused Grace too. She did not want to, but they had tortured her to hell. Finally, she had not been able to stand it any longer. Victoria had brought the death on both of them, herself and Grace. Was Grace angry with her or would she understand? Victoria had no idea and she was scared to see her friend. After the confession both had been brought back to the dungeons, but seperated from each other. And then the time ran. Day became night. Winter became summer. The terrible coldness in the dungeon became a warm air and Victorias last hope, that she would freeze to death in the icy dungeon during the winter before she would burn disappeared. So, this was the last sunrise of her life then. Yesterday, a soldier had been in her cell and told her about the execution. Victoria was scared to hell. The last months, every minute felt like a year, since she sat here in boredom in this tiny cell. But now, that the terrible ending was ahead, the sky fell dark and grew bright again in what felt like a minute. Being burned alive and there was nothing Victoria could do to save herself and Grace. Desperation overwhelmed her again as it had thousands of times in the last months and hundreds of times in the last 8 hours. She felt like as if she had to cry, but could not anymore. Her eyes were red from all the sobbing and no tear was left. Was Grace still alive? Victoria hoped not, then the worst was over for her.

But Grace was. Two floors beneath Victoria the cells had no windows, no barred doors but thick, strong wooden ones and the floors had no light. Upstairs, the most cells had barred windows, like Victorias. The girls there suffered from the coldness, but had fresh air to breathe and the sun to watch. But down here, the only light came from the torches of the guards. The girls down here were imprisoned in a realm of pitch black darkness, which intimidated and depressed them even more. Grace had always been down here and so she was now. Since her improsonment she had seen no sunlight and almost had forgotten, what fresh air smelled like. The only odours Grace could remember were filth, piss, shit, sweat, blood and iron. Unlike Victoria, Grace had no idea, which day today was. Victoria upstairs knee, that the moment pn which she and probably Grace would be taken to their death was only minutes away. But as Graces door was unlocked, she thought, that she would receive food again. The last few months, every three or four days she had been given a few slices of dry bread, which she gratefully accepted. It would not satisfy her hunger, but Grace had been caught more then half a year ago. The feel of hunger was not only normal for her, she barely recognized it anymore. In the darkness, she was not able to see her body, which probably was for the better. Victoria had changed in the prison, but Grace was not remarkable anymore. One still could see the beautiful woman who disappeared long ago, but then Grace had a beautiful body, thick red hair, a warm skin colour and such a lovely face, that in the darkest night the sun would rise. But almost a year of imprisonment and torture had left a different view. The stunning girl from back then was in a horrible condition. The poor woman was almost starved to death and only consisted of skin and bones. Further, you could see on the first glance, that she was mindbroken. Dark red rings showed all the desperation and tears, which this woman had lost. She was pale as a ghost, dirty and rotten emotionly dead. All the injuries which she had suffered in the torture chamber marked her. Her face was bloody and blue, obviously it had brutally beaten. Her vagina showed brand marks and all over her back scars of a whip were to be seen.
Grace had issues with walking, because her legs and feet had been injured as well. They had left almost none part of her body untouched. And it was like this, that the guard found her.

"Up with you, you filthy slut! You and your wicked friend will be burned today!"

Her eyes widened in shock. A terrifying fear ran through her and it was the first real emotion, which she had in months. But Grace had begged and cried for mercy often enough to know, that is was worthless. So, she got to her feet and without any word or resistance, she let the soldier unchain her. Even as she was led out the dungeon, stuck in a pillory with head and hands, she did not resisted. Then she saw Victoria, who was also naked and led the same way. Oh right, Grace was naked. She had forgotten about that as well. When was the last time, that she carried robes on her skin? It was impossible to say.

Unlike herself, Victoria was not mindbroken enough to let everything just happen. She tried to fight back and cried for mercy under tears of desperation. When she saw Grace, her eyes widened.

"Grace, are you..."

"I am okay. Don't try to fight or they will hurt you. Just let it happen. It is worthless." These words came out of her mouth in such an uninterested and bored way, that Grace was shocked about it herself.

"No! We are innocent, please! No!" Victorias screams were heartbreaking and terrifying and Grace pitied her. But she could not do anything to help her. As Victoria resisted further on, Graces guess was proven right: The guards went brutal on her and dragged her as harshly as they could after they had beaten her. That all made the poor Victoria even more crazy, but now she finally walked. Against her will, but she did.

Both of them were walked by the guards through the village. A massive crowd had gathered along the way to the centre, where all the executions took place. The reactions were mixed. A few knew Grace and Victoria and were sad to see them like this. The most women watched them with fear, because they were scared to end up like them. This thought was not without reason: The hostility against women and the insane witch huntings only became less 12 years later in Northridge, when population grew back and people came up with the thought, that this not might be a curse of the witches, but a logical problem following the fact, that nearly every young woman who could become pregnant were murdered. Following this thought, the opinion of the people towards witch huntings changed and pressure grew on Lucius Fermigo. But he did not want to get rid of his sadistical pleasure and carried the mass murders against women still forwards. It took another year until the population of Northridge had enough of him and settled the matter by invading his house and stabbing him to death. The gouvernment and the courts of Northridge let the matter go, because they were not enough proofs to judge someone guilty. In fact, there were countless proofs and the mayor and the high judge of the town knew almost everyone who assisted the murder, because both of them took part in it as well. The truth was, that Fermigo inofficially controlled the whole town by threatening both of them with imprisonment and death. His influence in the system of the church was high enough, so he said. And so, he brought Northridge under his control and reigned in terror. But over the years, not only Northridge but also the pope and the whole church developed second thoughts about witch huntings and the Inquisition became more and more unimportant and Fermigo lost his nearly all of his influence. The new chief Inquisitioner of Northridge became a man named Harry Storntrey and he was of the new generation of church clerks. Under him witch huntings still took place, but came more seldom with every year. Unlike Fermigo, Storntrey was considered as a likeable and wise person and under him, some women who were accused of witchcraft managed to proove their innocence and came free again. 28 years after Graces and Victorias death, the old pope deceased and a new took his place. This new one declared the Inquisition as old fashioned and unneccessary and called it to an absolute stop. Three days later, Hannah Grime, a 31 year o ldfarmers daughter, for which these news came to late, would be the last woman, that had been burned as a witch in Northridge.

But at this moment, all of that was far future. Luis Fermigo was as mighty as one could get and the dark, bloody age of Northridge was at its peak. Nearly every men and even a few women, who teally believed in witchcraft and the church behaved hateful towards them, calling them names, spitting or throwing dirt and stones. Victoria still sobbed and felt ashamed as never before, nude and helpless in front of everyone, but Grace had left all that behind. She just wanted this life, that has been so beautiful for so many years and then has turned to the darkest hell to be over. The death was the final salvation for her.

Finally, they reached reached the market place. On three big Charts endless amounts of brushwood bundles, firewood and straw were loaded. Then another person appeared, that caught Graces attention. At the first moment she thought, that this was a third witch, that shall be burned. It was a young Asien woman, very beautiful. Grace guessed her 25 years or so. She was clothed in dirty robes, a grey, filthy, ragged blouse and a skirt, which did not look a bit better. She walked barefeet, her hands and feet were shackled with rusty chains and she looked also hopeless and sad. A guard pointed to the three carts and told her something. Grace could not hear him, but the way he looked and the woman flinched and shivered, he had behaved really harsh towards her. The woman moved towards the cards and started to carry great amounts of wood to the middle of the place as good as the chains let her. Obviously, she had to struggle with the weight and the guard yelled at her and stroke her with a stick. The woman yelled and tried to Harry. Grace understood. This was a slave woman.

After 30 minutes and lot of strokes, the asian woman was done. Someone grabbed her violently by the hair and dragged her off the scene, the womsn yelled in pain and followed as good as she could. Despite her own situation, Grace felt pity for her. Her own suffer would end soon. But this girl had her entire life ahead and it would be horrible. And she would not reliefed by the death, Grace feared

Then it was time. Grace and the by now hysterically insane Victoria were brought up the pyle of wood and it was this moment, that something happened. Dark clouds had been over the sky all day long and they decided to come down all at once in this precise moment. It started with a single drop, then it were two, then tree, as if the sky wanted the people to make ready for what was coming next. Then, when people had recognized, that this was rain, a typical event of the nature took place. The city of Northridge exploded in a world of rain and everything was completely soaked within three minutes. Victoria and Grace had not been bound to the pale in middle before the firewood was so wet, that a witch burning was unthinkable. Grace and Victoria both shivered, since they froze horrible naked in the stormy rain, but that was the only thing, that they had in common. Grace felt angry, because her death, which she by now wished so desperate for, would now delay. Victoria on the other hand had shown on more than one occasion today, that she had not given up the hope to survive this. Grace did understand it, but she feared, that her best friend had a false imagination of surviving. In Victorias head surviving this meant coming out of this and carry on their lives as anything of this never would have happened. But the reality was, that their reputation was destroyed. After all that had happened, nobody would show them respect but hate and contempt. People would openly address them as whores and sluts and would spit it them, when they would walk along the streets. Maybe, or better said most likely, they would even be attacked. The people of Northridge were far away from the mindset they would have 25 years later from this day, were a prooven innocent witch would be accepted back in the society like the day before they got caught. Right now, they were the scum of the earth for everyone and all of them wanted to see, how they died. Let both of them go would be outrageous. Further, Grace assumed that Victoria and her own body were literally destroyed. The torturers had crippled them forever. Both of them had several broken bones and were barely able to walk. They never could live without help and who would help a person who now has a reputation like that? They only could try to leave Northridge and start a new life somewhere else, where nobody would know them, but how? As already said, they could barely move anymore on their own and further, by their imprisonment both had been expropriated, so that they had lost everything. They were poor and had nothing. They couldn't afford a restart. And all that would only happen, if they would survive and all. And everyone except Victoria knew, that there was no mercy. Not know. But all this didn't take place in Victorias head and she desperately claimed that little spark of hope, that would save their lifes in the end, so she thought. Therefore, Victoria considered herself and Grace as saved for the moment, when the thick, stormy rain started and began to laugh in relief. She stand there, naked in front of everyone, only minutes from her own, painful death away, wet to the bone and shivering in a coldness, that would have definitely caused a sickness, if she would not have been dead by the evening of the next day and still laughed. She laughed like she did not in months, so thankful Victoria was for this rain. And it was this laugh that made the entire situation only worse for herself and Grace.

After a few moments of silence, the citizens of Northridge yelled in anger and the laughter of the blonde witch made the thing clear. The witches had conjured the rain to save themselves and now they mocked them about it. It made everyone insane with fury and if the people would have get what they wanted, Victoria and Grace would have been impaled, disemboweled and torn, all that at once right now in public. Farmer Sawyer, a big sturdy man, tried to get up on the wood with his pitchfork to ram it through Victorias stomache, which put an end to her bright laughter right then. The situation seemed to get out of control and the folks of Northridge were very close to execute the women on their own in the most horrible ways, when the guards finally managed to calm everyone down and get the situation under control. The pale eyed devil himself, Lucius Fermigo, who would be really a victim to this insane fury a few years later, but now still a feared and respected man, spoke.

"My dear folks and friends of Northridge. Please listen to me. Let us not lost our temper here for it would be for no good. You are in the mood to fininsh the lives of those with other methods and I can understand you. The arrogance with that this whore had laughed at us makes me shiver with fury as well, please believe me. But it is exactly, what they want. There is a reason, why a witch has to die in the flames, my dear friends. It has to be so to make sure, that her soul burns down as well and her power extinguishes. If you, my dear farmer, ram that pitchfork into the body of this satanic whore, you will certainly enough destroy her body. But what then? It will not take two days until she returns as powerful, evil spirit, that will poison your cattle, send the foxes to your chickens and drive your lovely wife to suicide. They must burn, my friends. And they will! Tomorrow morning, we will be here again, they will too and I hope you are as well so you can make sure, that I am trustworthy and never fail my word. We will take this day, to investigate this matter and make sure, that this will not happen again! After that, find them both again in the pillory, right here in the market place, available for your revenge all night long! But by doing so, remember: You can do anything to them, from abuse to torture, but they must survive until the morning, or otherwise they will come back!"

Grace hated him, but she had to confess, that she was impressed. The masses agreed and strode off. Fermigo had a talent for speaking and was able to manipulate and control people as he wanted. No wonder he was in such a powerful position. But that disappeared in her head, when he ordered to bring them to the city prison and the torture chamber.
Victoria once again started sobbing, but Grace sighed tiredly. So, death would not relieve her yet. Of course the life had to give her one last bucket of shit before.

Back
Top Bottom