Thumbnails Won't Open???

Go to CruxDreams.com
tree Brazil is Futjeball and my avatar is based on football(soccer) 2010................and this month we have the most important side-issue on this site of the pound (13 July is the finale:p )

I did not say the Brazilian team was feeble.

Drew with Mexico, will want to win which team?

Top-Cat

:bump2:

not sure how that would translate back into Portuguese,
but 'vice' (noun) means 'immoral behaviour, prostitution, depraved habits'​

Wow, this hour I am already being hunted by the Germans and I'm not even knowing!

Eulalia, vice in Brazil (and I know, almost everyone) means 2nd place. They did not win the 2002 World Cup, they were vice-champions (2nd place).

VÍCIO = everything that you have already defined.

Top-Cat :D

Doesn't "vice-champion" basically mean "loser" ?

Tree wishes to point out most active members wouldn't care if the site choked as long as they could watch football...

T

...no, Ulrika, I am not judging...

Go see Admi...
:p Oh Ulrike is German....................bought her there years ago as a present for Melissa and a help for Eul..................But Eul was not happy with her

Wow, this hour I am already being hunted by the Germans and I'm not even knowing!

Eulalia, vice in Brazil (and I know, almost everyone) means 2nd place. They did not win the 2002 World Cup, they were vice-champions (2nd place).

VÍCIO = everything that you have already defined.

Top-Cat :D
there's an old English joke about the Rear Admiral's vice and the Vice Admiral's rear :devil:

The British Royal Navy has had the rank of Rear Admiral since it was founded way back in the Age of Sail

indeed, it almost as old as the Navy - here's a diverting letter from the Telegraph 18.02.2001:

MUCH as I enjoyed Caroline Moore's perceptive review of Carol Shields's new biography of Jane Austen (Review, February 11), I must challenge the notion that the "dirty joke" about "Rears and Vices" in Mansfield Park could conceivably have referred to buggery.

In a work of light fiction, aimed at a predominantly young, female readership, Jane Austen would never have alluded to a sexual act regarded as so vile as to be a capital crime (a court martial offence in her brothers' beloved Navy). Her character Mary Crawford's joke about debauched old Rear- and Vice-Admirals clearly concerns flagellation - an unsuitable topic for a lady's conversation, but a legal, and apparently widespread, practice, familiar to anyone who ever glanced at the cartoons of the day, in which birches and buttocks made frequent appearances.

Jane Austen was no prude, and she lived in an uninhibited age; but it is anachronistic for us in the 21st century to imagine that the woman who, in 1807, returned a library book after reading 20 pages, declaring, "We were disgusted . . . it had indelicacies which disgrace a pen hitherto so pure" would ever in her own fiction have referred (even indirectly) to anal intercourse. No: Miss Crawford's joke is surely a nod at le vice Anglais - spanking.

So...Her point is that an upclass lady in the early XIX century wouldn't have made a joke about anal sex but a joke about S&M was perfectly acceptable.
Interesting....
Considering how little is know about her, that's a pretty bold assumption. One thing that is known, is that her father encouraged her love of reading, which was very unusual for the time.

The US Navy introduced the rank of Rear Admiral in WWII. Later, they divided the rear into an upper & lower half.
I think that could apply to both spanking & butt sex.

In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on be bold and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)
:D

So...Her point is that an upclass lady in the early XIX century wouldn't have made a joke about anal sex but a joke about S&M was perfectly acceptable.
Interesting....
Considering how little is know about her, that's a pretty bold assumption. One thing that is known, is that her father encouraged her love of reading, which was very unusual for the time.

The US Navy introduced the rank of Rear Admiral in WWII. Later, they divided the rear into an upper & lower half.
I think that could apply to both spanking & butt sex.

In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on be bold and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)
:D

Down Cowboy! :p

WWII U.S. Navy Officer Information The United States Navy in World War II

officerdev.gif
The rank of an officer in the United States Navy is indicated primarily by shoulder insignia, the number and width of the sleeve stripes and pin-on devices. Shoulder insignia are worn on white service coats, mess jackets, overcoats and khaki uniform coats. Sleeve stripes of gold braids encircle the lower part of blue coats of officers except those of overcoats, which carry stripes of black braid. A star is worn above the sleeve stripe of Line Officers. Miniature pin-on devices of the proper rank are worn on the collars of the working uniform.

During World War II, commissioned officers were appointed to the regular Navy (USN) and the Naval Reserve (USNR). Appointments in the Naval Reserve were for the duration of the war plus six months.

Appointments in the Naval Reserve were made from the following:

• Graduates of aviation cadet schools (V-5)
• Graduates of midshipmen's schools (V-7)
• Graduates of women's reserve midshipmen's schools (V-9)
• Graduates of Merchant Marine Cadet schools
• Graduates of Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (NROTC)
• Qualified Warrant Officers and enlisted men

Appointments in the line of the Regular Navy were made from the following:

• Graduates of the United States Naval Academy • Selected Naval Reserve Officers
• Chief Boatswains, Chief Gunners, Chief Machinists, Chief Electricians, Chief Radio Electricians, together with respective Warrant grades, who were less than 35 years old and who had served for a period of at least 4 years.

RANK Abbreviation
ENSbrds.gif

Ensign
Ensleaf.gif
ENS
LtJGbrds.gif

Lieutenant (Junior Grade)
Ltjgleaf.gif
LT(jg)
LtBrds.gif

Lieutenant
Ltleaf.gif
LT
LtCDRbrds.gif

Lieutenant Commander
LtCdrleaf.gif
LTCDR
Cmdrbrds.gif

Commander
cmdrleaf.gif
CDR
captbrds.gif

Captain
captdev1.gif
CAPT
RaerAdmlbrds.gif

Rear Admiral
rearadmlstar.gif
RADM
ViceAdbrds.gif

Vice Admiral
viceadmlstar.gif
VADM

Admiral
fltadmlstar1.gif
ADM

OFFICER MONTHLY BASE PAY (Resource: The Naval Officer's Guide 1943)

Officers Shore Based Flight/Submarine

Admiral $850.00 $1,402.00
Vice Admiral $708.00 $1,168.00
Rear Admiral $666.00 $1,100.00

Captain $333.00 $550.00 *
Commander $291.00 $481.25 *

Lt. Commander $250.00 $412.50 *
Lieutenant $200.00 $330.00 *
Lieutenant (JG) $166.00 $275.00 *
Ensign $150.00 $247.50 *

Figure shown is an approximate 1943 average. Flight and submarine pay is
calculated at 50% of the sum of the base pay and longevity pay to which entitled.

Longevity pay is calculated at 5% for each additional three years of service

Extra pay for sea duty and foreign service duty is calculated at
10% of the sum of the base pay plus the flight/submarine pay to which entitled.

I know this is both on topic and slightly off but Willowfall should like it, too!

Shirley-Temple.gif

I hope this is alright she is way over 18 now! :doh:

Down Cowboy! :p

WWII U.S. Navy Officer Information The United States Navy in World War II

officerdev.gif
The rank of an officer in the United States Navy is indicated primarily by shoulder insignia, the number and width of the sleeve stripes and pin-on devices. Shoulder insignia are worn on white service coats, mess jackets, overcoats and khaki uniform coats. Sleeve stripes of gold braids encircle the lower part of blue coats of officers except those of overcoats, which carry stripes of black braid. A star is worn above the sleeve stripe of Line Officers. Miniature pin-on devices of the proper rank are worn on the collars of the working uniform.

During World War II, commissioned officers were appointed to the regular Navy (USN) and the Naval Reserve (USNR). Appointments in the Naval Reserve were for the duration of the war plus six months.

Appointments in the Naval Reserve were made from the following:

• Graduates of aviation cadet schools (V-5)
• Graduates of midshipmen's schools (V-7)
• Graduates of women's reserve midshipmen's schools (V-9)
• Graduates of Merchant Marine Cadet schools
• Graduates of Naval Reserve Officer Training Corps (NROTC)
• Qualified Warrant Officers and enlisted men

Appointments in the line of the Regular Navy were made from the following:

• Graduates of the United States Naval Academy • Selected Naval Reserve Officers
• Chief Boatswains, Chief Gunners, Chief Machinists, Chief Electricians, Chief Radio Electricians, together with respective Warrant grades, who were less than 35 years old and who had served for a period of at least 4 years.

RANK Abbreviation
ENSbrds.gif

Ensign
Ensleaf.gif
ENS
LtJGbrds.gif

Lieutenant (Junior Grade)
Ltjgleaf.gif
LT(jg)
LtBrds.gif

Lieutenant
Ltleaf.gif
LT
LtCDRbrds.gif

Lieutenant Commander
LtCdrleaf.gif
LTCDR
Cmdrbrds.gif

Commander
cmdrleaf.gif
CDR
captbrds.gif

Captain
captdev1.gif
CAPT
RaerAdmlbrds.gif

Rear Admiral
rearadmlstar.gif
RADM
ViceAdbrds.gif

Vice Admiral
viceadmlstar.gif
VADM

Admiral
fltadmlstar1.gif
ADM

OFFICER MONTHLY BASE PAY (Resource: The Naval Officer's Guide 1943)

Officers Shore Based Flight/Submarine

Admiral $850.00 $1,402.00
Vice Admiral $708.00 $1,168.00
Rear Admiral $666.00 $1,100.00

Captain $333.00 $550.00 *
Commander $291.00 $481.25 *

Lt. Commander $250.00 $412.50 *
Lieutenant $200.00 $330.00 *
Lieutenant (JG) $166.00 $275.00 *
Ensign $150.00 $247.50 *

Figure shown is an approximate 1943 average. Flight and submarine pay is
calculated at 50% of the sum of the base pay and longevity pay to which entitled.

Longevity pay is calculated at 5% for each additional three years of service

Extra pay for sea duty and foreign service duty is calculated at
10% of the sum of the base pay plus the flight/submarine pay to which entitled.

I know this is both on topic and slightly off but Willowfall should like it, too!

View attachment 131109

I hope this is alright she is way over 18 now! :doh:

What's this?

Started 3rd world war?

Are calling Admirals Nimitz (U.S.), Nelson (UK) and Bernard Fokke (Flying Dutchman), for battle?

Notify Shirley Temple to stay down!

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Top-Cat

Back
Top Bottom