Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
IMG_5249.JPG Her back arched presents her tight little bum just as Pp prefers but does she realise that His gaze is focussed on her breasts, imagining those globes bouncing to His crop's caress.

IMG_5250.JPG There is always something enticing about the image of a slavegirl blindfolded and bound, her senses attuned as she listens for His approach.

untitled1.jpg

This one is sweet, but she will soon be squirming under the whip on her breasts!

untitled2.jpg

She doesn't know it but that red bikini is off next!

Last edited by a moderator:
She doesn't know it but that red bikini is off next!
fans of my Interrogation and Punishment Centre for Girls
will know the phrase 'red bikini' has a rather special sense -
it's what shows we've been in the Torture Chamber,
naked, but cruelly red on all the parts a bikini hides :devil:

Last edited:
Ah, IPCG strikes again!
She can put it back on. ... After I am finished with her!

I love all those - being naked, tied up in the Forest, the thought's just rapturous.
Like ##7-8 especially, that girl's putting effort into dealing with it -
hanging so her shackled feet are on tip-toes, the poles holding her will be springy,
so she's constantly being jerked and swung about, the smouldering fire's a sense of threat -
the simplest of bondage is all that's needed :devil:

I love all those - being naked, tied up in the Forest, the thought's just rapturous.
Like ##7-8 especially, that girl's putting effort into dealing with it -
hanging so her shackled feet are on tip-toes, the poles holding her will be springy,
so she's constantly being jerked and swung about, the smouldering fire's a sense of threat -
the simplest of bondage is all that's needed :devil:
Especially after she was forced to walk there......across gravel and small sharp stones, burrs and thorns. Each step so painful through the soft soles of her bare feet :devil:.

Back
Top Bottom