Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com

Intruder #1 : "All you have to give us is your username and password of your company, and this time not that for your CruxForums account! If not, we will switch on the webcam, so that the whole internet can see you!"
Intruder #2 : "It think it does not work, boss, she seems to enjoy it!"
:duke:

"Lately, Rupert," Lord Arbuthnot said rather sternly to his manservant, "I think the methods we use to secure the young women I wish to discipline have become rather trite, even banal. So, I've assembled photos of some of your more creative effects taken a few years ago. I hope they will help to re-kindle your creativity. Shall we begin?:

"Very good, sir," Rupert replied rather glumly.

arbuth 11.jpg

"Let's begin with this one. The pose is simplicity itself, a naked girl kneeling on a bed, her arms stretched heavenward, her full breasts practically begging for my attention. I haven't even touched her yet, but my blood is on fire."

"Yes, she was quite lovely sir, wasn't she? You chose the slender cane as I recall."

arbuth 12.jpg

"Now look at this one -- the red makes all the difference does it not? Is it any wonder that I erupted like an Etna that night. Look there -- you can see the streamlets of semen trickling down her face and breasts."

arbuthnot3.jpg

"Do you remember this girl with the horrid tattoo? You bound her arms in an excruciating position. We watched her for hours, you and I, using that pair of new riding crops that I had bought in Hyde Park. Her breasts were remarkably sensitive, as I recall."

Attachments

• arbuthnot.jpg
    arbuthnot.jpg
    246.7 KB · Views: 178
Bubba Tompkins was a good ole boy from the hill country in eastern Tennessee. He had a thing for blondes.

bubba.jpg

Bubba was downright handy with a coil of rope

bubba 3.jpg

He found Tammy at a trailer park down by the Interstate.

bubba 4.jpg

It was Bubba's considered opinion that

A) trailer park girls usually had nice tits.... and
B) that, being used to bein' knocked around by fathers, brothers, and boyfriends, they were used to takin' a lot of punishment

Bubba had had a lot of fun with Tammy's juicy knockers. He'd captured their time together on video; he must have re-run the moment when those powerful tit-clamps had closed on Tammy's swollen nipples a thousand times.

While on a business trip to Colombia some years ago, Don Ernesto, the Florida mob boss, was invited to visit the private 'menagerie' of a leading member of the Medellin cartel.

Don5.jpg

Elena Sanchez had been a student at the University of Los Andes in Bogota. An activist, she had fought against the corrupting influence that the cartel had over the Camara de Representantes. She had been arrested three days earlier, at the request of the cartel, and turned over to its local leader, Juan Alvarez.

Knowing Don Ernesto's unusual tastes, and cognizant of the power of his distribution network along the Atlantic seaboard, Alvarez had ordered his men to strip Elena, to bind her securely, and to deprive her of sleep, but to leave no marks on her body.

"She is quite lovely, isn't she, Don Ernesto? ¿Tienes planes para esta noche? If not, feel free to enjoy this chica bonita in the manner of your choosing."

The Colombian threw open a cabinet revealing an array of instruments of discipline. "Ten una noche mas agradable, my friend."

"Wake up, mija," Don Ernestro growled as he slapped the splendid breasts of the drowsy beauty several times. "I'm your date for the evening."

Don 6.jpg

At his next stop, in Cali, the local mafioso presented a bound beauty named Ana Maria to the don.

"My friend Alvarez tells me you like the ladies," the Colombian murmured in a sycophantic voice.

Don Ernesto eyed the voluptuous young beauty who lay bound and helpless before him.

"Es verdad, my amigo," the don whispered as he crushed the girl's full breasts in his powerful hands. "Es verdad."

Don 7.jpg

At his third stop, in Barranquilla, Don Ernesto was presented with still another beautiful captive who had gotten on the wrong side of the local mobsters.

whips.jpg

Along with a beautifully fashioned South American whip and riding crop.

The Don took up the whip and slashed Carmela viciously across the backs of her thighs.

CRACKK!!

Carmela's tortured "Aghh!!" was music to Don Ernesto's ears. He lashed her again. And then again, each time eliciting a fresh cry of suffering.

The terrified girl writhed in pain as her tormentor softly sang a few bars of a familiar tune

music.jpg

Don Ernesto whistled and hummed that tune for the next hour and a half, punctuating every chorus will still another stroke of the lash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some vintage tied asian girls

FG196010_01-050.jpg fk197011ext-018.jpg GFK196009-003.jpg GFK196012-005.jpg GFK196104-005.jpg FK196308ext-008b.jpg

"Lately, Rupert," Lord Arbuthnot said rather sternly to his manservant, "I think the methods we use to secure the young women I wish to discipline have become rather trite, even banal. So, I've assembled photos of some of your more creative effects taken a few years ago. I hope they will help to re-kindle your creativity. Shall we begin?:

"Very good, sir," Rupert replied rather glumly.

View attachment 474150

"Let's begin with this one. The pose is simplicity itself, a naked girl kneeling on a bed, her arms stretched heavenward, her full breasts practically begging for my attention. I haven't even touched her yet, but my blood is on fire."

"Yes, she was quite lovely sir, wasn't she? You chose the slender cane as I recall."

View attachment 474151

"Now look at this one -- the red makes all the difference does it not? Is it any wonder that I erupted like an Etna that night. Look there -- you can see the streamlets of semen trickling down her face and breasts."

View attachment 474153

"Do you remember this girl with the horrid tattoo? You bound her arms in an excruciating position. We watched her for hours, you and I, using that pair of new riding crops that I had bought in Hyde Park. Her breasts were remarkably sensitive, as I recall."

arbuthnot.jpg Interesting idea for a kind of water torture. Keep her under a shower on low, but with just cold water. How long before someone cracks under that. The constant dripping of cold water. Yikes! Pretty stressful.

Poor girl! She looks absolutely miserable.

Back
Top Bottom