Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barb is brought to the cellar and strapped to a bench surround by huge black men. The proprietor, a gentleman named Despard Wragg IV cheerfully tells me "You are in luck Miss Moore! Your friend Dorothy Brown wired a gift certificate for you to experience the Boys from Detroit. That is quite a friend you have..."
detroit boys 002.jpg

Barb is brought to the cellar and strapped to a bench surround by huge black men. The proprietor, a gentleman named Despard Wragg IV cheerfully tells me "You are in luck Miss Moore! Your friend Dorothy Brown wired a gift certificate for you to experience the Boys from Detroit. That is quite a friend you have..."
View attachment 492388
Oh Shit. Can I have bondage and discipline back please! Pretty please! Oh Shit! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

She panicked so bad she misspelled Dorothy!!!

Too late Barb, they all did you front and rear twice... You are walking a bit bowlegged... Just tell them you are from Texas...

Tree

...yes, Ulrika, I know Texas is not a Blue State...

Dorothy was from Kansas

Let me think...

Dorothy from Oz was from Kansas...
Dorothy Brown is from England...
The Boys from Detroit are from, well, Detroit...

so...

If the Boys from Detroit have there way with Professor Moore and when they are done she walks bowlegged...

I'll research this tomorrow!!!

T
Don't tax your addled brain

There's no escaping death and taxes, Tree.
And bondage. There's no escaping bondage!
Very right but being a tax collector is a risky job, if you have to inquire for fraud at the tax payer's home.

When it comes to deduction of expensive sexy underwear,

Deduction of expensive furniture,

Deduction of an expensive telescopic spreaderbar.

Deduction of not executed renovation works,

Deduction of an expensive overseas holiday as a business trip,

Deduction of expensive bondage ropes..

Tax authorities have ordered that future home inquiries will always be done by two inspectors.:oops:

Now, the tax payer will get more for his money.:devil:

Back
Top Bottom