Tied Up

Go to CruxDreams.com

Did you know there's a thread dedicated to spreadeagle Foggy?

tied549_1000.jpgtied Assorted 116 (229).jpg156230055698c7da3a58.jpg1897629557eb844c3e7b.jpg65544454ad94b316ad1.jpgg7LB1Sm9DzUwAW12LpGoNbOmA8sxMPavyWya83sj5jE.jpg0287.jpgtied5bc54a6d5d1cc6716e2b87742947f47c.jpgg3gpaw8rkck21.jpg

Did you know there's a thread dedicated to spreadeagle Foggy?

View attachment 853486View attachment 853487View attachment 853488View attachment 853489View attachment 853490View attachment 853491View attachment 853492View attachment 853493View attachment 853494
No I did not phlebas, thanks for the heads up. This is a very large forum and I haven't had time to explore it all. ;)

Picture no. 5, that look of confidence and defiance, plus her obvious arousal over the situation, is great to watch! :devil:

Do you happen to know her name? Thanks.
Sorry Mr. O I don't know #5's name. She does look familiar, possibly one of the Kink girls, but that doesn't look like one of Kink's sets unless it's a new one. I haven't had a Kink membership for quite some time, they've gotten a bit too pricey.

Sorry Mr. O I don't know #5's name. She does look familiar, possibly one of the Kink girls, but that doesn't look like one of Kink's sets unless it's a new one. I haven't had a Kink membership for quite some time, they've gotten a bit too pricey.

That's ok. Thanks all the same. After all, you did post bound April having her womanhood licked, so all is fair and well again. :thumbup:

The woman on the right in #2 looks like she is enjoying herself to much. Whip her!

She'll probably enjoy that too.
reminds me of the old Dave Allen joke which goes something like this

A masochist meets a sadist in a bar, they get talking

"I'm a sadist, I derive pleasure from giving people pain."
"Oh really? I'm a masochist, I enjoy receiving it."
"Would you like to come back to my place? I have a rather large bullwhip there."
"I'd love to"

They go back to the sadist's flat, the masochist strips and is tied naked up against the wall, while the sadist stands with his whip at the ready.
The masochist quivers in anticipation and says "Aren't you going to whip me?"

The sadist simply says "No."

That's Dana DeArmond in an older Kink video. They all get whipped as I recall.

Damn, I haven't watched DDA in a long time and, suddenly, that picture reminded me why she was called the Internet's girlfriend.

You recalled correctly about them getting whipped. If I recall, alll the ladies in that pic also got vibrated and prodded.

Back
Top Bottom