Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
gabriele dungeon 846-1.jpg LOGO Inquisition small.jpg gabriele dungeon 846-1.jpg

"Ah here you are. I see you've already started the treatment."
"Yes. I think I'll break this gentle lady very soon..."

electrotorture.jpg

A nice torture game: A girl is bound to a sybian device. The sybian has electrodes on it, touching her sensitive sex organ. The torturer will stick his erect cock into her open mouth... fucking her violently in her exposed throat. Every 30 seconds the girl will receive a electric shock throuh the electrodes on her pussy lips and clit. In the beginning the shocks are mild and humane... 30 volts for a couple of seconds... Actually a nice tingly sensation in addition to the strong vibration and stimulation of her sex organ. But depending on how long it takes for the tortures to ejaculate the electric shocks get stronger and stronger every time. After 1:30 they are already at 230 volts for 0,5 seconds. At 3 Minutes the shocks become unbearable... You can see sparks flying around her labia, there's smoke emerging between her legs and it starts smelling like burned flesh. It's completely up to the torturer... at that point he should be able to shoot his cum into her desperate mouth and put an end to the torture. But what if he's a real sadist? If he's able to postpone his ejaculation for another minute he will see the poor girls labia being shocked and grilled at thousands of volts. Her sensitive flesh will slowly turn into black burned coal.

View attachment 440407

A nice torture game: A girl is bound to a sybian device. The sybian has electrodes on it, touching her sensitive sex organ. The torturer will stick his erect cock into her open mouth... fucking her violently in her exposed throat. Every 30 seconds the girl will receive a electric shock throuh the electrodes on her pussy lips and clit. In the beginning the shocks are mild and humane... 30 volts for a couple of seconds... Actually a nice tingly sensation in addition to the strong vibration and stimulation of her sex organ. But depending on how long it takes for the tortures to ejaculate the electric shocks get stronger and stronger every time. After 1:30 they are already at 230 volts for 0,5 seconds. At 3 Minutes the shocks become unbearable... You can see sparks flying around her labia, there's smoke emerging between her legs and it starts smelling like burned flesh. It's completely up to the torturer... at that point he should be able to shoot his cum into her desperate mouth and put an end to the torture. But what if he's a real sadist? If he's able to postpone his ejaculation for another minute he will see the poor girls labia being shocked and grilled at thousands of volts. Her sensitive flesh will slowly turn into black burned coal.

Outdid yourself again ... some imagination !!! :eek:

3407351673.jpg

How about this nice partner game:

This couple bets that he will be able to ejaculate into her pussy 3 times in a row, while those two 500 hp cable winches slowly pull her legs apart. Every time he cums the cables are being reset but naturally it will take him longer to cum every time. During the third attempt he will really struggle to cum before the merciless winches pull her legs apart to hard, that one of them will get ripped out of her hips.

Ladies, would you trust your boyfriend enough to take part in this dare? Would the thought that he might not make it in time excite you?

And what about you, guys? Care to prove your sexual stamina by putting your girl friends life at risk? Or would you even consider letting it happen? Imagine fucking her completely overstretched pussy to the point where her legs will snap violently out of her torso...

3407351673.jpg

This couple bets that he will be able to ejaculate into her pussy 3 times in a row, while those two 500 hp cable winches slowly pull her legs apart. Every time he cums the cables are being reset but naturally it will take him longer to cum every time. During the third attempt he will really struggle to cum before the merciless winches pull her legs apart to hard, that one of them will get ripped out of her hips.

Ladies, would you trust your boyfriend enough to take part in this dare? Would the thought that he might not make it in time excite you?

And what about you, guys? Care to prove your sexual stamina by putting your girl friends life at risk? Or would you even consider letting it happen? Imagine fucking her completely overstretched pussy to the point where her legs will snap violently out of her torso...

I don't think I would trust ANY guy to perform well enough to take this dare. May I crawl back in my cage now, please?

I don't think I would trust ANY guy to perform well enough to take this dare. May I crawl back in my cage now, please?

How about three different guys? You can select them from the numerous volunteers yourself, after you "tested" them for a couple of days.

I can assure you, they would cum so quick that you wouldn't have to worry about anything. You might even be disappointed for not having a chance to climax yourself before they cum. But then again... there's always that one sadist that wants to see you suffer... you better don't select me because I would try to hold back just in order to see you panicing as your legs are getting close to snapping.

How about three different guys? You can select them from the numerous volunteers yourself, after you "tested" them for a couple of days.

I can assure you, they would cum so quick that you wouldn't have to worry about anything. You might even be disappointed for not having a chance to climax yourself before they cum. But then again... there's always that one sadist that wants to see you suffer... you better don't select me because I would try to hold back just in order to see you panicing as your legs are getting close to snapping.

memo to self: not Mr. 49152. Got it. :p:D

Things are heating up, but I can's tell what's happening with my head stuck in this hole!

Doesn't that make it more exciting? Not seeing what's about to happen is part of the suspense and thrill.

8924D88.jpg

Wouldn't you want to stick your legs and pussy through a hole in a wall with your legs obscenely spread and tied... not knowing or seeing what the guys on the other side of the wall will do with you? Will they just play with your pussy? Will they fuck you? Will they be gentle or rough? Will they try toys on you? Will they abuse you? Will they torture you? Will they mutilate and slaughter your exposed and vulnerable body parts?

Well the idea of being slowly torn apart - by bulls in a Roman arena or Japanese execution ground -
is one of my fantasies, and a version where there's this element of chance would make it still more exciting
(good spectator sport too ;) :devil:). I'm quite supple, used to be more so with gymnastics and ballet training,
I could do the full splits, but now I'd have to get back into trim.
But it wouldn't be me, the condemned slavegirl, laying the bets -
guys in the crowd would bet they could do it,
if they succeed they get their money back and a share of the payout
when eventually one of them fails and I'm torn apart.

Back
Top Bottom