Torture And Sexual Violence In The Dungeon

Go to CruxDreams.com
gabriele dungeon 952-1-.jpg

"Does it hurt, milady? This is what traitors deserve."

I think he is one of the most outstanding BDSM artists.
Perhaps...

I just mentioned about his representation of this thing.
How this thing called?

The breasts ripper? Am i right?
I've tried to understand the purpose of this thing... It looks too grotesque. Especially when this thing was hot...
It could not be used for tortures, for sure. As pre-execution tortures, maybe...

Perhaps...

I just mentioned about his representation of this thing.
How this thing called?

The breasts ripper? Am i right?
I've tried to understand the purpose of this thing... It looks too grotesque. Especially when this thing was hot...
It could not be used for tortures, for sure. As pre-execution tortures, maybe...

I think you refer to thi picture:

hines-breast-ripper-jpg.544896

This device is a breast ripper. There is historical evidence that it was largely used for torture and punishment.

The Breast Ripper, was a torture instrument mainly used on women who were accused of adultery or self-performed abortion. The instrument was designed to rip the breasts from a woman and was made from iron, which was usually heated.
The Breast Ripper was often used heated during torture and it contained four claws, which were used to slowly rip the breasts from women for various crimes. The instrument would be imposed onto a single breast of the woman. It was designed to shred, or tear off the breasts of the victim. If the woman did not die, she would be horribly disfigured for the rest of her life.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 877
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 775
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 718
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 718
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    250.4 KB · Views: 716
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 694
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 801
View attachment 549783

"Aaahhhhh! Please, stop! I don't know anything..."
xM_12 (2).jpg Hum, it's certainly not true ! In France, we've a proverb : "Bats ta femme, même si tu ne sais pas pourquoi : elle , elle le sait !"
(Beat your wife, even if you dont know why :
she knows why !):devil:

Of course , Messa doesn't agree with that !!!!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom