Go to CruxDreams.com
gabriele dungeon 957-1-.jpg

"Ahahahah, suffer bitch, suffer! That's what the traitors like you deserve."

Great pictures, thank you!

View attachment 559480

"Aaaaahh! Please stop! I'll do everything you want. Aaaahh!"
"Everything?"

"Yes! Everything! Please stop!"

Puts down whip, goes into another room for a bit, then comes back, holding two things.

The first thing is a rather largish dildo.

Her eyes grow wide as, inside, she thinks "Oh, God, it's so big! No way that is going to fit in my pu--"

Her thought and her breath stop when she sees what he has in his other hand, which brings a chilling realization...

In his other hand, he has an enema bag and a nozzle...it dawns on her that the largish dildo was never meant to be shoved in her pussy.

She knows she cannot go back. The pain of the whip was just too terrible. But this...this...while it may not be as harsh as the whip, it will still be very unpleasant.

She begins to whimper at her helplessness. Her eyes grow moist.

He smiles.

He puts the largish dildo and the enema bag and hose on the floor.

Then he walks up to her and gives her a cute peck of a kiss on the nose.

"You didn't beg me 'No! No!' when you saw the enema kit and figured out what I was going to do with the dildo. I respect you for that."

He turns and goes back to the other room and comes back again.

This time, his hands are behind his back as he approaches her ever...so...slowly.

The smile on his face sends shudders down her spine, as does the fact that he is aware of her agony and is prolonging it by taking his time...

Then he is upon her...

Screams and curses fly out of her mouth non stop as he applies two fully charged Oral B's to every square inch of her unwhipped flesh...

jealous girl....
Another masterful sketch. Nobody does a witch hunt better. In most of my readings on the subject when those overseeing the torture put down their observations the record was of a lot of painful reactions as well as pleas for mercy. But there was a group of "witches", a minority to be sure, whose reaction was defiance. Recently in my reading I came across a reference to an accused witch in either France or one of the German states who when hoisted in the strappado kept singing over and over an obscene song to the great annoyance of the court officials. She ended up overcoming the torture and having to be acquited.

While singing a dirty song over and over again might have been beyond the norm there were numerous instances where accused witches kept up their defiance with curses and threats while in the torture. The sense of propriety of many of the judges supervising the trials, who were all men, was deeply offended by women who didn't fit the stereotype of being passive and submissive. I chose the screen name of Damhouder, taking on the name of a supposed expert in the field of criminology in the 16th century, whose writings on the subject, especially concerning the proper way to torture witches, was considered to be authoritative. The single most influential part of his writing was a short passage giving an account of his experience as a judge in the city of Bruges in modern day Belgium. The case he cited was of an accused witch who overcame several tortures and appeared to be defying the court, mocking the torturer and the judges, and even falling asleep on the rack. That reference to falling asleep under torture being very common, and of course in reality was a fainting spell. Even shaving all over to deny the Devil a place to hide from where he could encourage the witch hadn't availed, and only a deeper search which turned up a supposed magic amulet did the trick in getting the witch to confess. Reference to that passage of shaving and a body search became the common practice as the legal profession adapted Damhouders' methods.

Back
Top Bottom