Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I found this forum but nothing about Jenny
It would be nice to give me a link...
http://ralphus.net/thegimpforum/?entry=100&searchfield=comment&searchtext=Pedro+jenny

421)Pedro
ip.png
website

James asked: Does anyone have Lady Jenny from elitepain fame have her Facebook page. May she rest in peace

She has a facebook page turned to a memorial page. But since that is her private self (not as Lady Jenny) thinking about her family and relatives I think it is wiser not to post her private page here. Thank you for your understanding. As far as I know she didn't have a facebook page as Lady Jenny.

Bob wrote : I wonder where this rumour about Lady Jenny having passed away comes from.
Unless there were 2 Dominatixes with the same name at Elitepain, she's still alive and kicking as far as I figured out.

This is not a rumour. Beyond any argument. The website you mentioned is not associated with elitepain. There is a lady-jenny.com which is associated with EP and fully operating, still this unfortunately doesn't mean she is living ... RIP.

420)Marc
ip.png

post.gif
Tuesday, 23 May 2017 10:48 AM

Bob, If you look the lady jenny dom updates at her web site appears to be old. If you look at her as a sub in more recent elitepain video she has gained some weight and looks older. And as a sub she was great. Something like a Dom taking on the role of a sub is a real turn on for me. She did it great suffered so well.

Thanks !
It doesn't seem sure.
Do you have anything about her as a "sub" ?
in few elitepain clips , i didn't remember those since about ROME - The Revenge of Ultrix part 2 ) : have to check all !!!! sorry or on other sites with their vids for free ( like Motherless)
she have changed physically , and but it was very exciting to see her rebel and proud attitude

Sewn and sewed are both correct, I've just verified
The #17 is a very beautiful movie
Il would have loved to see the #18 (the pics above)
I prefer Jenny mature... and nude ! Beautiful woman
In Hungarian, it's much more funny !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom