Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm working on some story/art right now where a woman is the torturer. When I wrote The Serpent's Eye, Sabina, the main character, told about an episode where she met Verina, a prostitute, just prior to the crucifixion of Lucilla (the girl sentenced to be crucified twelve times) along with two men. One of the men, Publius, had raped, sodomized, beaten and nearly killed Verina. She was there to see him crucified, but mentioned how she'd like to be allowed to do other things to him on the cross but they wouldn't let her.

That bothered me some. Why shouldn't they let her? After all, Publius was being crucified by order of his and Verina's master. Couldn't she pretty easily convince him to let her take her vengeance on Publius? What might she do if she had permission? Here's some idea - details will be in the story:

Verina preparing to strike Publius' balls with a cane as Sabina watches:

554121-7c1aa37521e1373b976a4f0578ff7783.jpg
554122-60f1a3a4e46192609b4447c451f0fdd0.jpg

Why is Verina naked? Because she doesn't want to get stuff on her good dress, and besides, this is good advertising for what she's selling. Yes, she has forced Publius to get an erection. She used an ancient Egyptian potion for that, something they sometimes used in the brothel where she worked. Then she drove a small nail through it and is pulling on that with a cord to torture him and hold his testicles in position so that he's helpless to protect them when she she swings her cane.

She strikes Publius' testicles with the cane:

View attachment 554178

Publius faints. Verina prods his testicles with the cane to see if he is faking.

View attachment 554179View attachment 554180
Brilliant, Jeddak. I so see myself in this guy's place.

Back
Top Bottom