Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
How "innocent" are you, dear Cynthia? Are all your daydreams in a purely consensual setting?
Before I met Marie I hated sex. She has opened my eyes to many things. I am submissive to the extreme, I may be a closet exhibitionist. Being abused in private is easy compared to the fear and exhileration I get when I think about doing it in front of people , both men and women. It is way out of my comfort zone but the fear of pushing your limits is such a turn on

Before I met Marie I hated sex. She has opened my eyes to many things. I am submissive to the extreme, I may be a closet exhibitionist. Being abused in private is easy compared to the fear and exhileration I get when I think about doing it in front of people , both men and women. It is way out of my comfort zone but the fear of pushing your limits is such a turn on
Yes, "the fear [or attraction] of pushing your limits is such a turn on" - For some of us, this leads to an "exhileration' - to use your term - by daydreaming about the non-consensual and the taboo.

Back
Top Bottom