Tortured Women

• Thread starter Deleted member 16647
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Tender but painful anal

Attachments

• xhamster.com_6705639_jusqu_au_bout_elle_encaisse_la_douleur_anal_sans_se_plaindre.mp4
    13.7 MB · Views: 341
Nice young Japanese girl crying nude under torture

View attachment 511283

The filename suggests it is meant to be our own Yupar, but the style is certainly not Weru's.

I do love a good whipping

With PP you are in good hands.

Strappado is supposed to be excruciatingly painful - I don't suppose that the Judas cradle helps a lot, but at least it takes the weight off those tortured joints!

Strappado 95.jpg Strappado 96.jpg Strappado 97.jpg Strappado 98.jpg Strappado 99.jpg Strappado 100.jpg Strappado 101.jpg

Reposted graphics from @Hasturan 's Deviant Art Profile.
He have a own thread here:
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/hasturans-decadence-by-lexarts.5147/

Last edited by a moderator:
Strappado is supposed to be excruciatingly painful - I don't suppose that the Judas cradle helps a lot, but at least it takes the weight off those tortured joints!
But draw that rope more tautly, increase the pressure on her shoulders and she can do nothing but lean further forwards crushing her own clitoris harder against the horse's spine.

12956459267.jpg 129564597176.jpg 129564599296.jpg 129564605584.jpg 129564608557.jpg 129564610193.jpg
The filename suggests it is meant to be our own Yupar, but the style is certainly not Weru's.

View attachment 511547 View attachment 511548 View attachment 511549 View attachment 511550 View attachment 511551 View attachment 511552 View attachment 511553
But draw that rope more tautly, increase the pressure on her shoulders and she can do nothing but lean further forwards crushing her own clitoris harder against the horse's spine.
Thanks for the drawings
The women representented is beautiful
Juda's cradle was horribly painful and it was a mutilation ! The holes, vagina and anus, were torn and destroyed. The tortured person could no longer sleeep.
She generally died with infection a few days later (the instrument was bever washed)

You should leave a link here to the page where you downloaded this artworks...:(

Back
Top Bottom