Transport?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Another way: hooded, handcuffed and seated between two lecherous guards in a prison van!
View attachment 1052885
art by me, an illustration to “Capital Punishment in Modern Singapore” by @Praefectus Praetorio , excerpt here:
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/drawings-by-montycrusto.7143/post-519784
That was one of the best illustrations for a story that I have ever seen. Bravo!
is it not allowed to say that or are you joking? ;)
Just make sure you don't praise his juvenile, near-moronic limericks.

So you’re telling me they get so much action
That they have no need for masturbation
All they need is a protest
An excuse for an arrest
And on to a jolly good molestation
As neither of these guys is a toff,
There is surely no need to scoff.
When into their van she is put,
They know how to use a poor slut,
Because that`s the way they get off.

Last edited:
I would like to ask YOU @Perbrunsm , what made you want to start this thread, and what does “transport” mean to you? Slave ships? Being kidnapped and carried away in the trunk of a car? Thrown across the saddle of a horse? :eek:
Hm yes good question. I was thinking about beeing kidnapped somehow and taken to whatever dark place then... but it is only my fantasy that is that way, i think there is much more ideas that can have some kind of transportation in it.

Hm yes good question. I was thinking about beeing kidnapped somehow and taken to whatever dark place then... but it is only my fantasy that is that way, i think there is much more ideas that can have some kind of transportation in it.
Generally any transport against one’s will, whether it be kidnapping/abduction, prison transport , slave trade … so many variations

Well I have been known to draw from imagination, just saying. I mean based on my drawings, @Eulalia could bring a case against Cetus, the sea monster from Greek Mythology.
Or Cetus against Eulalia for breach of the terms of her Sacrificial Victim Contract, which (in the small print) explicitly excludes can-can dancing, lithe and lissom leaping, hip-hurling, slithering through slug-slime, twisting and twirling, teasing, tantalising and trying to trick, skipping and cavorting, wriggling and writhing, squirming and struggling, or any other activities likely to inconvenience the sea-monster and demand extra effort on his part.

Or Cetus against Eulalia for breach of the terms of her Sacrificial Victim Contract, which (in the small print) explicitly excludes can-can dancing, lithe and lissom leaping, hip-hurling, slithering through slug-slime, twisting and twirling, teasing, tantalising and trying to trick, skipping and cavorting, wriggling and writhing, squirming and struggling, or any other activities likely to inconvenience the sea-monster and demand extra effort on his part.
I thought your sacrificial victim contract explicitly required and demanded that you perform all those activities. In return, the party of the second part (Cetus) agrees to toss you in your tight irons and snack on your girl parts :eek: :very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom