Transport?

Go to CruxDreams.com
And what do you think,
is it better to feed the slaves at the time of traveling
or only when arrived at the point of destination?
slaves should only be fed at their destination because why waste food on any casualties? Plus, it’s a good idea to keep them weakened to lower the risk of escape. Of course being heavily shackled and chained together is the first line of defense for that. Not to mention the threat of torture and death to those daring to try.

As for hydradation, I agree with @montycrusto - humiliating as well as efficient.

slaves should only be fed at their destination because why waste food on any casualties? Plus, it’s a good idea to keep them weakened to lower the risk of escape. Of course being heavily shackled and chained together is the first line of defense for that. Not to mention the threat of torture and death to those daring to try.

As for hydradation, I agree with @montycrusto - humiliating as well as efficient.
You understand something about transportation and risks! I feel well taken care of by that!

slaves should only be fed at their destination because why waste food on any casualties?
Because if they're only casualties due to neglect, then you've wasted a slave?
Is it always that death for them who dare to try the escape?
Depends how disposable they are.

If a slave is transported in a box or sack, would that be for long distance or for short as well?
Probably short if there are no breathing holes. If there are, could be long.

Back
Top Bottom