Unfinished anime style crux art and koikatsu shots by me

Go to CruxDreams.com
Awes

Amazing work on this, and glad to see you were able to recover those files that you lost.
I did not actually. I had to redownload the entire game and the mod packs to go with it. I have to remake a lot of scenes from scratch (some of the old ones ain't working) and the only thing I still have is some of the blood overlays.

I'm glad you were able to recreate everything again, I'd say that you did a amazing job on the recreations, and that this is one of your best koi crux sets as well.

I'm glad you were able to recreate everything again, I'd say that you did a amazing job on the recreations, and that this is one of your best koi crux sets as well.
Yeah, I found a way to change lighting and texture on characters to make it look more natural through a mod called KKUTS. Unfortunately this means that to make renders for different characters, I have to go even further in setting lighting edits on them individually. Not hard to do but more time consuming and tedious, especially when doing characters made by other users who use a crap ton of accessories and clothing layers.

Amazing work as we have become accustomed to.
That thong that chika is wearing and the fact that she is dripping with sweat, crying and drooling... Damn! It's very hot and sexy too.
Thanks for posting.

Which Cynthia is that?
That Cynthia is from Blue Dragon, an anime by Akira Toriyama and Hironobu Sakaguchi that being completely honest, THE SERIES WAS TERRIBLE AS HELL, and in fact Cynthia is one of the characters that make the series bearable, at least until her death.

That Cynthia is from Blue Dragon, an anime by Akira Toriyama and Hironobu Sakaguchi that being completely honest, THE SERIES WAS TERRIBLE AS HELL, and in fact Cynthia is one of the characters that make the series bearable, at least until her death.
I think she might be too obscure to have a koi card made of her and i'm not sure if I can make her exactly. I'll have to check at a later time.

Back
Top Bottom