Upgrade?

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Another strange thing - when I view attachments for a post, I don't see just those attachments, but the thumbnails of all of the attachments on the current page, which I can scroll through forever without necessarily knowing what post they go with.

So if I'm on the Lovely Ladies thread studying Casey's amazing posterior and get to the end of her set, rather than cycling back to the first attachment on that post the next click takes me to some strange naked lady whose name I know not! Confused and shocked, I have to close out of the attachments and check the next post to find out that I was looking at Emilie rather than Casey! :devil:

Formerly, when I scrolled through the attachments for a post it would only cycle through those attachments, not leave me lost and confused in the midst of random nameless naked ladies. I don't know if this is a setting somewhere that can be fixed, but maybe that could be looked at too.

Maybe an unfortunate byproduct of being able to scroll forward to the next post if more than 10 attachments make up a related series, a feature I applaud.

Prior to the upgrade, each post in a thread carried a number beside the 'Like' and 'Reply' options in the lower right corner. By right clicking on this number, the address could be obtained for linking to that particular post.

Now, the posts are not numbered. If I obtain the address from the 'Like', 'Quote' or 'Reply' options, I can create links for liking or replying, but not for linking to the post in its original thread.

Is there currently any means of obtaining the link address of a post, in order to link back to that post in its thread?

Okay, I just discovered the post number has been moved to the upper right - and it works as before! :doh::rolleyes::D

Could it be that the new alerts are highlighted by a slightly paler shade of grey? I noticed it working in the half dark of the morning.

Do you mean alerts for new threads? The only way I can find those at present
is looking at 'What's New' and spotting ones that have unfamiliar titles and/or few views.

Do you mean alerts for new threads? The only way I can find those at present
is looking at 'What's New' and spotting ones that have unfamiliar titles and/or few views.
No, I mean personal new alerts, which were formerly marked by a yellow dot.

The girls are still up on their crosses where I'm looking from :icon_pc:

Back
Top Bottom