Varieties Of Bdsm

Go to CruxDreams.com
love the backgrounds in 4, 5 and 6 of 'Water Bondage' - i wonder where the photos were made?

Greetings lorna , do you really know ask tough questions. What I know about these photos and that all 10 were made at the same location (different angles and lights) I have these photos for a long time, but I'll try to remember where I picked it up and step to you if I find out ok .
Top-Cat

thanks Top-Cat, those photos were made in a really moody-looking dungeon, that place should have been used for many more shoots not just for "water bondage" cause it would work for all kinds of different fantasy images

thanks Top-Cat, those photos were made in a really moody-looking dungeon, that place should have been used for many more shoots not just for "water bondage" cause it would work for all kinds of different fantasy images

This dungeon was used by kink.com for years in the early 2000's until they bought the Old Armoury in San Francisco. Personally I think that this is a far better location than their new one. Not sure exactly where this is/was, but looking at the walls, the stonework looks a bit "artificial" - sort of like the stone cladding that people used to put all over the front of their houses back in the 80's, so it's most likely some old converted warehouse or something. Also note that the gothic arches are just that - arches - with no corresponding vaulted ceiling, and in some of the low-angle shots you can see the tops of the walls and a more conventional factory-style roof above it. Somebody must have spent a huge amount of time and effort fitting out that place.

waterbondage.com (one tiny part of the Kink Empire) was probably the biggest user of this location, but also a lot of the stuff made for hogtied.com and other kink subsidiaries back in the day was shot here too.

This place had everything, from the stairs with the slightly phallic-looking spindles, to the medieval doors, the under-stairs prison, the tunnel etc.

All in all, a very impressive dungeon - certainly the best I've ever seen, and I wish they'd carried on using it. If anyone else has any info on this place, please let us know.

I can only dream of owning a dungeon like that!

This dungeon was used by kink.com for years in the early 2000's until they bought the Old Armoury in San Francisco. Personally I think that this is a far better location than their new one. Not sure exactly where this is/was, but looking at the walls, the stonework looks a bit "artificial" - sort of like the stone cladding that people used to put all over the front of their houses back in the 80's, so it's most likely some old converted warehouse or something. Also note that the gothic arches are just that - arches - with no corresponding vaulted ceiling, and in some of the low-angle shots you can see the tops of the walls and a more conventional factory-style roof above it. Somebody must have spent a huge amount of time and effort fitting out that place.

waterbondage.com (one tiny part of the Kink Empire) was probably the biggest user of this location, but also a lot of the stuff made for hogtied.com and other kink subsidiaries back in the day was shot here too.

This place had everything, from the stairs with the slightly phallic-looking spindles, to the medieval doors, the under-stairs prison, the tunnel etc.

All in all, a very impressive dungeon - certainly the best I've ever seen, and I wish they'd carried on using it. If anyone else has any info on this place, please let us know.

thanks darkprincess that's really interesting you saw things in those images that i didnt. yes it would be great to have a place like that for photoshoots and deep thoughtful get togethers on dark nights

Wow, amazing his knowledge about location and details of dungeons.
I hope that dream comes true soon, you deserve it.
Thank you, Darkprincess69.
Top-Cat

I just love those last two with the gorgeous redhead!

I fully expect her to get the Official Admi Seal Of Approval too... :D

Back
Top Bottom