Waiting for Judicial Corporal Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hexladen, it's very nice to see you here on the forum. Your images are excellent! Could you clarify your intention regarding the localization of these images in space and time? How correct are my assumptions?

Regarding suggestions for future pictures, I promise to think about possible scenarios, if you don't mind.
Possible suggestion for pictures and short Vignettes, might I suggest War torn times are good!? WW I or II, French Revolution, as well as American Civil War [or our colonial Revolution]. For the victim, an innocent wife, shopkeeper, loyalist, nurse, or slave owners wife or eldest daughter [for the American Civil War] make for interesting possibilities.

View attachment 1434953
As the officer brutally shoves me along, I manage to cast a last look toward my family and husband in the crowd. My parents are weeping and my husband refuses to meet my eyes. I start to call out, but the cry catches in my throat.

They all believe it, I realize. The conviction of treason that the National Police had whipped out of me. I would have no chance to convince them otherwise. I was about to die with everyone I loved thinking me a traitor. Somehow that knowledge alone hurt more than the bruises across my back, more than the bitterly cold pavement beneath my bare feet. Perhaps it would hurt more than the rope around my throat. I would soon know.

Corrected attribution.
03 Last Look [V1].jpg 03 Last Look [V1] b.jpg

shounashu

PNG image23.jpg.png

Even the cynical guards could sense that Emma was innocent. They had heard the story of her shoplifting conviction from the other inmates. A supposed friend slipped stolen perfume into her bag just as Security stopped them outside the mall. Now four months into Emma’s six month sentence, the time has come for her accompanying corporal punishment.

Despite her labored breathing and her churning insides, Emma remains stoic until she sees her devastated parents in the gallery. Her wracked sobs fill the room, and she begins to struggle as her damp shirt is unbuttoned and pulled down to expose her pert breasts. Secured with arms pulled tight above her head, the cruel cat will cut Emma’s tender back a dozen times.

Back
Top Bottom