Were females breast flogged to ribbons before crucifixion?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't know for sure. Original sources don't mention either way. Cruzifer is probably right as is Baracus.

But DAMMIT, I wish they had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grazy:

I would think crucifixion is enough torture as it is..
Why shorten it with major bloodloss by shredding breasts?

Last edited:
No...
Women were never executed by this method...
Simple rule. Females are much more valuable.
Perhaps valuable is not the best word. Most crucified were slaves. Males slaves might be rebellious and dangerous, outweighing the economic value as a worker, which was substantial.
Female slaves were not regarded as a threat and therefore the owners/authorities may have been more reluctant to damage or destroy the merchandise.

However, despite our fantasies and what you would believe looking at this board, not every female slave was young, beautiful and sexy (think the slave markets in SK's works). Therefore, I have trouble with the blanket statement that every female was too valuable to crucify.

Perhaps valuable is not the best word. Most crucified were slaves. Males slaves might be rebellious and dangerous, outweighing the economic value as a worker, which was substantial.
Female slaves were not regarded as a threat and therefore the owners/authorities may have been more reluctant to damage or destroy the merchandise.

However, despite our fantasies and what you would believe looking at this board, not every female slave was young, beautiful and sexy (think the slave markets in SK's works). Therefore, I have trouble with the blanket statement that every female was too valuable to crucify.
I would guess the ratio of males/females sentenced to death in Rome would be similar to that is those US states that have the death penalty-somewhere around 1-2%. And if you've ever seen the photos of the women on death row, few are beautiful.

I would guess the ratio of males/females sentenced to death in Rome would be similar to that is those US states that have the death penalty-somewhere around 1-2%. And if you've ever seen the photos of the women on death row, few are beautiful.
But in almost every movie or TV show, the (actually innocent) female on death row is very pretty. I think you're wrong here windar. LOL

Here's an attempt to calculate the sex ratio for lingchi in China:
The sex ratio of the condemned people is highly unusual when compared with studies of other parts of the world, where most executions concern men, in an approximate proportion of 10 to 20 men for one woman. [NOTE: Women represent less than 10% of the executed in 18th century London, according to Gatrell (1994, p. 8) ; Richard Evans (1996), give similar rates for Germany, apart from bouts of repressive fury against witches, and later against infanticide mothers in the mid-18th century.] In Qing China, of 1140 persons condemned to lingchi, 210 were registered as women, 929 as men, and 59 were of unspecified gender ; this means that women represented 18.5% of the lingchi sentences. This is in itself a remarkable proportion for the harshest form of punishments. Moreover, the proportion of women increases sharply during the late 19th century : starting with 31.5% of women under Shunzhi, the ratio falls to 2.4% under Kangxi, and remains between 10 and 15% for the 18th and most of 19th century, with a striking, although erroneous, record showing no woman executed under Xianfeng and Tongzhi. Then comes the horrendous last thirty years, with 114 women out of 446 lingchi sentences, or 25.6%. Of course, this overrepresentation of women is a direct consequence of the prevalence of parricides over the other categories of lingchi sentences, and of the prevalence of the ‘viricides’ in the category of parricides. This double prevalence is overwhelming under Shunzhi and Guangxu, the first and the last reign of our period.
'10 to 20 men for one woman' may roughly be taken as a benchmark for Ancient Rome, I don't think there was much ingrained reticence regarding putting slave and peregrine women to death that would've skewed the ratio.

Of course there were different execution methods in use besides the cross.

Did the Romans flog a females breasts to ribbons before crux?

I think the what-ifs and how-manys and were-they-babes are really irrelevant. That kink we call crux is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination. Women crucified naked and then flogged on the cross may or may not have really happened.

But the keyword is fantasy. And a number of crux artists have visited the theme. :very_hot:

Attachments

• CB387517-EF77-453A-B10F-45E70E778738.jpeg
    CB387517-EF77-453A-B10F-45E70E778738.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 491
  • AD7FEE28-8BAA-46C2-86BD-87BBDADD70DD.jpeg
    AD7FEE28-8BAA-46C2-86BD-87BBDADD70DD.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 499
  • 45735BC8-4390-4231-BEA2-1835ED4BF9E0.jpeg
    45735BC8-4390-4231-BEA2-1835ED4BF9E0.jpeg
    282.6 KB · Views: 542
  • 94392936-ADD1-4ED1-BF3A-6399355E8CEE.jpeg
    94392936-ADD1-4ED1-BF3A-6399355E8CEE.jpeg
    730.5 KB · Views: 581

We opened the door...
To the undiscovered area of fantasies and erotic feelings that we can feel when we look at the crucified women. Each of us have their own vision of it. Cruelty, erotic, aesthetic... Everyone is different. But the result will be the same.

Pretty sure that isn't true. There are examples in historical writings of women being crucified.
Of course... Can you show me this writings?

I think the what-ifs and how-manys and were-they-babes are really irrelevant. That kink we call crux is fantasy, careless product of wild imagination. Women crucified naked and then flogged on the cross may or may not have really happened.

But the keyword is fantasy. And a number of crux artists have visited the theme. :very_hot:
The redhead on the right is fantastic. The fantasy of our loins tends to overcome the reason of our mind. It is so fucking hot to see a sexy woman of a cross with her breasts and belly whipped. Willing suspension of disbelief!

Accounts of martyrdoms, and a few non-Christian sources, refer to women's breasts being torn with hooks in the course of routine torture -
although we have to be cautious of such sources, this is mentioned so frequently as if it was more or less taken for granted.

Accounts of martyrdoms, and a few non-Christian sources, refer to women's breasts being torn with hooks in the course of routine torture -
although we have to be cautious of such sources, this is mentioned so frequently as if it was more or less taken for granted.
I have no doubt about this facts... Names of this martyrs are known very well

Back
Top Bottom