What You'll Do To Me

Go to CruxDreams.com

Eulalia

Poet Laureate
Staff member
There's been a good bit of discussion on several threads lately about what might happen to a girl in the hours before she's crucified - stripping, scourging, rape etc. - so I'll post again something I wrote a good while ago, it's got buried in the depths of the forums and even I can't find it now!

What you'll do to me

Stage 1: Arrest and Torture

When I'm arrested, as I'm a slave, Torture is routine, indeed compulsory – my testimony won't be accepted in Court unless it's been extracted from me under Torture. So, boys, you'll have to torture me!

Stripping and scourging are the usual starter – as a slave-girl, I'm well used to being whipped, but my first taste of the Scourge will be something to savour! Best not to rip my back to ribbons at this stage, though – half a dozen lashes each on my shoulders and bum will be enough to give me a taste of this new pain – oh, and a couple or three across my breasts too!

Then to the Torture Chamber, where your fecund imagination can devise all kinds of ingenious torment. You won't want to risk killing or crippling me, so you'll take it easy. You're in no hurry. Repeated visits to the Chamber, night after night, will give my wounds time to fester, my bruises to swell, my aching muscles to grow stiff. And I'll know that each time it will get a little worse, a little more refined and ingenious, a little more exquisitely painful...

My favourite techniques involve my body being stretched – the eculus (Little Horse), a kind of rack on which I'm alternately jerked up sharply by my wrists and ankles and dropped on my back, will test my youthful frame to its limits, and it'll be good vigorous exercise for me in preparation for the Cross! And after a few sessions of this, when my arms, flanks and thighs are aching from the repeated strain, you can exacerbate my agony by tearing my tortured muscles with sharp, red-hot, hooks. Again I don't expect my breasts to escape your attention!

I'll put up a good fight, I promise. But of course you'll win, you'll break me. When I've betrayed all my friends, yielded up all my secrets, and confessed to all the crimes you want to charge me with, you'll take me to the Magistrates for Trial. That's a formality – I'll just repeat the confession that you've made me learn, and receive my dreadful sentence: ad Crucem damnata! I quiver at the thought of hearing those terrible words...

Stage 2: After Sentencing

Once I'm condemned, I'll be entirely at your mercy, the only constraint on what you do to me is you must keep me alive and fit to endure my final ordeal on the Cross.

I know I'll be raped, that's necessary to make sure you don't commit the offence of executing a virgin. Will you consign me to a stint in the brothel by the barracks gate? As I'm a dancing-girl, you can make me entertain the punters – when word gets round, there'll be plenty of them, and they'll be free to use me in whatever ways they please. You'll probably enjoy other ways of mocking and humiliating me too, I leave it to your creative minds!

Stage 3: Softening Up

The night before my Execution, you'll make sure my body's utterly receptive to the pain that's to come – a final invigorating bout of rape, a strong dose of pain-enhancing stimulant herbs.

Scourging's traditional, in the barracks square after evening parade, so the whole cohort can enjoy the show. Enough lashes this time to make my body raw and bloody, but not so many that you over-weaken me. I'll be able to take at least the standard ration – 39 lashes – if you spread them over my shoulders, ribs, buttocks, loins and thighs, half a dozen or so across my tits, the odd flick or three lower down....

And a hot iron in my vagina will make me squeal deliciously and prepare me nicely for the cornu! You'll have to be careful, though – make it hot enough to really hurt and make my sex inflamed and ultra-sensitive, but not so burning that it numbs me.

Stage 4: Via Crucis

The long, slow march to the Place of Execution, with the patibulum bound across my shoulders, will be a cruel ordeal. You'll whip me and goad me. When I stumble, I won't be able to get up without help, and you won't give me that until you've thrashed me. And there'll be jeers and laughter from the crowd – I hope you'll have my Execution well-publicised, so all the city knows there's a pretty crucifixura on her way!

Stage 5: Crucifixion

When we get to the Place of Execution, I've seen how the little ritual is performed, slowly and methodically. With the patibulum off my back, you'll make me stand, repeat my confession, and hear my sentence read once more. Then you'll hand me over to the Execution Squad. If they'll let me, I'll strip myself of whatever blood-soaked rags I'm still wearing, but I expect the men will want to do it, and I'll co-operate if they do – either way, it'll be a nice feeling.

Let me have a few moments just to stand there while the crowd enjoy my nakedness and I prepare myself for what's about to happen. Then you can lay me stretched out on the Cross and strap me down - ah! that moment when I'll know my bare feet will never feel the earth again...

The nailing, with slow, rhythmic hammer-blows will be, of course, the high spot of the performance. I'll put on a good spectacle with my shrieks and helpless writhing. When the nails are firmly fixed through my wrists and ankles, and you've fitted the cornu between my legs, pushing the Spike just a little way into my pussy, you'll pause and enjoy the sight of me helpless, sweating, shuddering. You can drive home my utter wretchedness and humiliation by urinating over me.

And perhaps, at this point, you'll inflict additional cruelties, to punish me for any little acts of disobedience, impudence or resistance while I've been in captivity? Tearing out my tongue, mutilating my breasts? A very, very cruel thing you could do would be to slice off my eyelids – then I won't be able to blink, and as I hang on the Cross the sun will burn my eyes slowly and painfully blind.

Stage 6: On the Cross

Once I'm on the Cross, you can rely on me to torture myself, constantly struggling to balance the unbearable loads of pain in my wrists, arms and shoulders, my ankles and legs, my genitals on the Spike, while the heat of the sun, biting insects and maddening thirst all drive me to frenzy.

Yet, of course, my stretched-out nakedness will remain a tempting target for your attentions. You'll have your whips, hot irons and tearing hooks at the ready to make sure the spectators don't get bored - and if I show any signs of fainting or even of coming to terms with my terrible situation, you'll make sure my agony is renewed by holding blazing torches under my armpits. So you'll do your best to keep me alert and in agony throughout the long, long hours – even days – until the vultures come to feed on my still-throbbing flesh...

Eulalia thinks that the torture and hell of her crucifixition was terrible. She does not know that when her tormented body finally succumbs to the pain of the cross she enters the afterlife. She is assigned to the god of the forests known as Tree...

T
:rolleyes:

I really am writing a story about this but it is not far enough along... Sorry Eul just when you think you've lived through hell this happens...

Wow! You really want the full monty, don't you Eulalia?!!:D I'd be exhausted just getting you to the cross! Hell, you'd probably wear out a team of executioners! Too many of your kind and I might have to apply for a workplace disability!

"Gee doc, I have this pain in my shoulder from administering too many lashes without a rest break. Don't they know how heavy a good bone-tipped flagellum is? The bosses just push us too much! They don't care at all about our health on the job at all, the heartless pricks! We're just expected to grind out one crucifixion after another -- torture 'em, fuck 'em, lash'em, burden 'em, fuck 'em some more, nail 'em, raise 'em up, then more torture, and then we have to keep the bitches watered and alive as long as possible! Not to mention clean-up afterwards. I tell ya doc -- and I speak for my fellow union brothers here -- this job is killing us! I hardly see me wife and kids anymore!"

"We'll see what the executioner's union has to say about safety and health in the workplace!"

There's been a good bit of discussion on several threads lately about what might happen to a girl in the hours before she's crucified - stripping, scourging, rape etc. - so I'll post again something I wrote a good while ago, it's got buried in the depths of the forums and even I can't find it now!

What you'll do to me
looking for the fitting pics:rolleyes:

What you'll do to me

perfect! i m the same like u :)

Wow! i have trouble imagining all that being done to me.

Last time i hung from the cross (18 years ago) i was:

1. Summoned to my Master! and told "strip" which i did.

2. Had my wrists and elbows tied behind my back and leash attached to His! Eternity collars i wore.

Eternity 109.jpg

3. Led, drug out into the woods to where the cross stood.

4. Put upon the cross, my arms pulled over the top of the crossbar and tied to the upright. The foot support was just high enough that i had to stand on my tiptoes as my ankles were lashed to the upright.

5. Watched and wailed in terror as i saw my Master! walk into the darkness, leaving me alone to suffer, which i was.

Later i found out He! had circled around where i was and in fact was just behind be making sure i was not in danger of suffering permanent damage, even though i was a screaming, babbling, begging, suffering, crying, pain wracked slave on crucifixion cross.

But the good part was (which did not happen to those condemned to death on the cross) that night after He! took me off the cross He! fucked what brains i had left out! YES!

What you'll do to me

Amazingly well thought out and exciting. Please don't ever stop writing.

Back
Top Bottom