What's in it for you?

Go to CruxDreams.com

apostate630

Administrator
Staff member
Jedakk and I have been knocking this one around recently. Nikka reminded me this morning that it might make for an interesting thread.

Think about it, folks. Crucifixion is first and foremost a form of execution. Nasty one. And we wouldn't be hanging out here if we didn't find it to be a massive turn-on.

So. What's in it for you?

Personally, the appeal for me is primarily visual. Sweat and blood and nails and nudity, right out there in front of God and everybody. "Everybody" being a crowd of Roman citizens/subjects within a few centuries of 1 C.E.

I'll expand on this later, but for now mundane existence calls.

For me, I like the complete procedure: beeing whipped, carrying the cross (or part of it), laying down and beeing fixed and then the cross is raised up. And finally I have to hang. What turns me on? The crucified is naked, helpless, and yes, I find crucifixion erotic.

I beg your pardon, Jesus Christ. For you, it was not funny.

Oh, no, it wasn't funny for anybody. Nor an actual thrill when the nails went it either. But this is *fantasy*.

Interesting, though. My fantasy is as the observer, yours as the observed.

You are not the only one.

Personally I far prefer to be among the onlookers. But others commit their bodies to the cross, either real ones or in art.

Time for a thread in Files.

I guess what turns me on so much about being crucified is that it is a long term torture session and I will have time to truly suffer, become exhausted, get turned on and be denied, have time to regret it and, eventually, get off on it.
Only done it once and frankly, I can't wait for another chance.

A friend enters an intensely focused and ultimately orgasmic state during crux or S&M roleplay that she calls being "in the zone." Your account sounds similar, Nikka.

Mundane rationalist that I am, I think your brains are happily churning out endorphins in response to the stress of the cross or the sting of the whip. You guys are lucky. My response to stress and pain is not a euphoric neurotransmitter high, but yelling and crying and blaspheming up a storm.

apostate630 said:
...Mundane rationalist that I am, I think your brains are happily churning out endorphins in response to the stress of the cross or the sting of the whip. You guys are lucky. My response to stress and pain is not a euphoric neurotransmitter high, but yelling and crying and blaspheming up a storm.

Trust me, I do not really like pain. I will cry, scream and beg like the damned while I am being flogged; and if I am not secured in the most cruel fashion I would probably run. What turns me on so much is to know that I asked for it, that I drove up to the place of my execution and that I masturbated for weeks while planning the whole scene.
I am sooooo weird!

Weird, Nikka?

A little over three years ago I realized I get an improbably intense sexual turn-on from looking at beautiful women writhing naked on crosses. Since then I've been obliged to check my notions of "weird" at the door. :wink:

Jones said:
apostate630 said:
...Mundane rationalist that I am, I think your brains are happily churning out endorphins in response to the stress of the cross or the sting of the whip. You guys are lucky. My response to stress and pain is not a euphoric neurotransmitter high, but yelling and crying and blaspheming up a storm.

Trust me, I do not really like pain. I will cry, scream and beg like the damned while I am being flogged; and if I am not secured in the most cruel fashion I would probably run. What turns me on so much is to know that I asked for it, that I drove up to the place of my execution and that I masturbated for weeks while planning the whole scene.
I am sooooo weird!

You guys aren't weird! Glad I found this corner of the net.

How does one join these experiences? Is it by invitation? I've always (since 12 or 13) fantasized about this.

Steve in sunny Florida

Well so many things...

I must say it is so many things I like of it. I like the process: the whipping, carrying the cross, being on it, dancing on it... The fact that the victim has to help carrying the crooss, like digging their own grave. The nakedness, the sweat, even its filthiness (how dirty they can be if they fall while carrying the cross......

Another mundane rationalist here.... Whats in it for me? I think its the ritualistic aspect. Think about it. The erotic human is ritualistic. Take your mind back to the best sex you ever had, and I'll bet dollars to donuts there was some sort of ritualistic component there.
I've had 8 crux experiences in my life, three as a cruxee, five as a cruxor. Nothing complicated mind you, just a simple one on one with a lady friend in her barn in upstate NY, long before jpegs, mpegs, etc. (damn). But to those who only experience it in their mind's eye, I can tell you its not so much being put on a cross as it is the journey, getting there, that makes it the most unforgettably intense experience I've ever had, bar none, and trust me, I've been around the block a few times. The fact that I had someone I could trust to share this with was very important, as you can really let yourself go into the "zone".

I used to crucify my G/f .
I built across for her and tied her securely to it ,then i would rub oil all over her body.
I would lick out her pussy ,then fuck her.
I would then leave her up on the cross for a couple of hours ,whist she crossed her legs to masturbate
Thinking about her and this site makes me masturbate over her naked body writhing on the cross.

i really miss that part of our relationship

Radically intense, skicraze.

I know a guy who couldn't visualize the sheer geometry of a sex-on-a-cross scene. I suspect he was thinking of his lady bound in a legs closed "imitation of Christ" fashion. For my part, I have no relevant experience.

One of the Julia of Carthage manips by Damian in the "Favorite Artists" thread demonstrates how a rape scenario could be managed. It would seem to be a team effort.

You write of your crux play in the past tense. What a profound drag. I truly hope you find somebody else to share your kink.

This thread petered out last Summer; might be time for a restart.

There are 712 of you guys out there. Five of you joined just today.

What draws you to crucifixion? What's in it for you?

apostate630 said:
Jedakk and I have been knocking this one around recently. Nikka reminded me this morning that it might make for an interesting thread.

Think about it, folks. Crucifixion is first and foremost a form of execution. Nasty one. And we wouldn't be hanging out here if we didn't find it to be a massive turn-on.

So. What's in it for you?

Personally, the appeal for me is primarily visual. Sweat and blood and nails and nudity, right out there in front of God and everybody. "Everybody" being a crowd of Roman citizens/subjects within a few centuries of 1 C.E.

I'll expand on this later, but for now mundane existence calls.

Interesting question...

For me it's not so much the humiliation aspect of it, or the public "embarrassment" factor. In fact, I find depictions of female crucifixions a lot more arousing if they are in a private setting then an actual public place.

I suppose the biggest arousal would have to be the sense of helplessness, of fear and abandonment. The image of a nude female on the cross is an image that transmits a total loss of power. There is nothing she can do in that moment to save herself, or to keep people from looking at her body. The end result of that crucifixion is death, so therefore it's an image of true weakness.

On that note, there's also the aspect of pain. If there's no show of emotion, then it's not very arousing. In this case, it's the typical BDSM thing, where the sadistic sense is to enjoy watching others receive pain without their being able to stop it.

However, with crucifixion it's much more than that. The shape of the cross means that the body is posed in a way that you don't normally see. It's also a very wide-open pose, meaning total exposure, and a complete inability to stop that. Someone once talked about the incongruity of the situation; and I think what they meant was the softness of the female body nude, the harshness of the ropes, the mechanical foreboding of the cross, and the anticipation of death.

CRUX thoughts

Hi Ap, wasn't around when this thread was running, very interesting stuff :)

I got into the whole 'damsels in peril' thing when I was a nipper watching tame movie and tv scenarios and I guess there is a masochistic strain there from way back...certainly the victim role appeals as much to me as the onlooker.

I think why crux sort of rose to the top of the tree (sic) for me goes back to the old Italian movie epics of the 60's and 70's...there were several which featured ladies as the crucifee (albeit mostly very tame and invariably featuring a timely rescue by a muclebound guy with an Elvis hairdo).

Since then things have moved on quite a way, what with the fabulous artists and writers we have here...Welshweb being a fine example...and of course makar and IM catering (albeit temporarily interrupted) to our penchant. And Oliver H has some beautiful ladies on the CW site too.

I've never been in the position to actually experiment and prefer it that way...in all my delving into this genre I have made a strict rule to treat everything as a fantasy catering to my quirky tastes...and any evidence of actual forced or non mutually agreed arrangements in pics or movies, I'm outta there!

And I certainly don't see this genre as weird or twisted...whatever rocks your boat is fine by me as long as kids or non consensual behaviour isn't involved...now there's the old hippy in me coming out :lol:

Fingers crux'd for the Croads :wink:

tonylong said:
On that note, there's also the aspect of pain. If there's no show of emotion, then it's not very arousing. In this case, it's the typical BDSM thing, where the sadistic sense is to enjoy watching others receive pain without their being able to stop it.

I still think I'm not technically a sadist, which at this point is probably wishful thinking. Because I find that in a crux context I'm turned on by expressions of pain.

Consider the two attachments. Most folks will recognize Makar's Shasha, who looks hot as hell writhing in apparent torment upon that studio cross.

But her face is pretty much blank; she's a model doing a shoot. Mind you, she's doing a hell of a job, but the overall impression is that it's just a job.

Then there's Damian's manip, what I've labeled "Penance." This girl is screaming in amazingly intense torment. She's not only got an audience to gawk at her humilation, but a crushing burden of guilt to expiate.

Guess which one I find more arousing?

Damain's fans will note that this manip is new. It's part of a Makar/Damian/Jedakk collaboration called "Roman Crucifictions," which should be available by the end of the weekend. Sorry, folks, it will NOT be a freebie, but as soon as a URL is available I'll post it here and elsewhere.

Only in the cold light of morning did I realize that I've posted images in the "do not post images" section.

Don't try this at home. . .

Technically it might be in the wrong place, but it does illustrate the point. And this picture did inspire me to write a story to go with it.

Anyone who has seen my images knows that expressions are something I take very seriously. For me, they can make or break a scene.

Back
Top Bottom