When The Itch Becomes Too Much

Go to CruxDreams.com
Straight, gay or bi, the girl obviously wants and needs this from somebody. I feel her body begin to tremble and I know she wants me to release her moth so she can gasp in pleasure. I decide not to allow this, and deepen our French kiss.

She let's out a moan, stifled by my lips and tongue, and I feel the muscles of her sex contract on my fingers. I tighten my grip on her bottom, lest she fall and hurt herself. Wave after wave of pleasure powers through her, as her body enjoys sex just the way nature intended it to be enjoyed - with passion!

Straight, gay or bi, the girl obviously wants and needs this from somebody. I feel her body begin to tremble and I know she wants me to release her moth so she can gasp in pleasure. I decide not to allow this, and deepen our French kiss.

She let's out a moan, stifled by my lips and tongue, and I feel the muscles of her sex contract on my fingers. I tighten my grip on her bottom, lest she fall and hurt herself. Wave after wave of pleasure powers through her, as her body enjoys sex just the way nature intended it to be enjoyed - with passion!
STOP! You, you fat slut. Who the fuck gave you permission to touch this slave? Back off her NOW!

Get on you knees and apologise to me. Someone will be back to sort you out. And do not ever, ever again, touch this slave without permission.

And you. 82. Here. Now! Follow me.

[ QUOTE="fat slave girl, post: 191730, member: 17297"]Perhaps 100 lashes might make him happy then watch yiu suffer when they lay yiu on the salt covered stake i cabt help im cgaibed naked to the wall my turn next Busted!

With a heavy heart, I pull my fingers from number 82's cunt and sink to my knees before the Master, my hands linked on top of my head. I open my mouth, awaiting the inevitable. He did say he wanted an apology...[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I kneel, bereft, my lover snatched away before she had the chance to bring me to orgasm. There are tears in my eyes, of anger and frustration.

The married couple had returned to their display position just in time to avoid getting caught. I'm obscenely jealous of the post-fuck glow they must be enjoying.

The old bastard returns with number 76, water running down her thighs. She's shivering, but at least she knows she'll probably not have any problem with a swollen belly in the coming months. She looks down at me accusingly, and our eyes lock briefly before she's shoved back against the mirror wall, her hands on her head and her thighs spread, a slap on her bottom making her squeal.

She knows something happened, but she doesn't know what. And I know I need sex, I need to cum, and I need that soon. From my place on my knees, I slyly eye her naked body. Yes, she would very much do to satisfy my overpowering lust...

Staying on my knees, I shuffle over to number 76, until my face is right beside her bottom. Fuck, did she take a whipping! Her cheeks are bruised, whealed and there are even traces of blood. So she's in need of some TLC, right?

I lean in and plant a gentle kiss on the crown of each buttock. She whimpers with surprise, and no doubt, a little pain, but she doesn't tell me to stop. So I kiss her again, a little harder this time, and hear her moan with growing pleasure. Satisfied I won't be rejected, I poke out my tongue and run it over the badly-damaged skin. Her flesh tastes good, salty from perspiration.

After about five minutes of this tender treatment, it's time to play my ace. "Turn around" I say, my voice hoarse with lust, "let me make sure they got all spunk out of you. The douche spray may have missed some, but I'm sure my tongue won't..."

Staying on my knees, I shuffle over to number 76, until my face is right beside her bottom. Fuck, did she take a whipping! Her cheeks are bruised, whealed and there are even traces of blood. So she's in need of some TLC, right?

I lean in and plant a gentle kiss on the crown of each buttock. She whimpers with surprise, and no doubt, a little pain, but she doesn't tell me to stop. So I kiss her again, a little harder this time, and hear her moan with growing pleasure. Satisfied I won't be rejected, I poke out my tongue and run it over the badly-damaged skin. Her flesh tastes good, salty from perspiration.

After about five minutes of this tender treatment, it's time to play my ace. "Turn around" I say, my voice hoarse with lust, "let me make sure they got all spunk out of you. The douche spray may have missed some, but I'm sure my tongue won't..."

OMG!!!!!

Number 76 says nothing, but I feel her body shuffling around. Soon the glorious sight of her beautiful thrashed bottom is replaced by the glorious sight of her pouting sex, with its swollen lips and moist inner flesh.

And the glorious smell, of course. The woman may have made a fuss about being fucked without her express permission, but her pussy gives her away. She enjoyed every second.

Like the greedy pig I am, I bury my face in it without wasting another second. I'm horny as fuck, after losing my last lover so abruptly, and aware that the same thing may happen again at any moment. I drive my tongue in, deep and hard. I'm going to make this bitch cum quick, I hope with enough time for her to return the favour. She tastes delicious, of course. If there's one way to improve the taste of cunt, it's to fuck it first, preferably bareback. Behind 76's own flavour, I can taste the Master who possessed her so completely after whipping her, the taste of his cock in my mouth reawakened.

I take my hands from my head and reach up, grabbing her buttocks and squeezing. She whimpers, as if the pain is being pushed up her body from top to bottom, like toothpaste through a tube. Still, though, she stays, in fact her thighs part further, allowing my lips and tongue access to a tiny bit more of her sex. Oh, she wants it alright! But how quickly can I give it to her...?

Number 76 says nothing, but I feel her body shuffling around. Soon the glorious sight of her beautiful thrashed bottom is replaced by the glorious sight of her pouting sex, with its swollen lips and moist inner flesh.

And the glorious smell, of course. The woman may have made a fuss about being fucked without her express permission, but her pussy gives her away. She enjoyed every second.

Like the greedy pig I am, I bury my face in it without wasting another second. I'm horny as fuck, after losing my last lover so abruptly, and aware that the same thing may happen again at any moment. I drive my tongue in, deep and hard. I'm going to make this bitch cum quick, I hope with enough time for her to return the favour. She tastes delicious, of course. If there's one way to improve the taste of cunt, it's to fuck it first, preferably bareback. Behind 76's own flavour, I can taste the Master who possessed her so completely after whipping her, the taste of his cock in my mouth reawakened.

I take my hands from my head and reach up, grabbing her buttocks and squeezing. She whimpers, as if the pain is being pushed up her body from top to bottom, like toothpaste through a tube. Still, though, she stays, in fact her thighs part further, allowing my lips and tongue access to a tiny bit more of her sex. Oh, she wants it alright! But how quickly can I give it to her...?

OMG!!! Who is that fat girl? ... ohhhhhhhhhhhhh that tongue!!!!!! .... can't stand much more of this.

I don't know if you've ever fucked a fat girl, but if you have you don't need me to tell you that it's some of the best sex you'll ever have. As number 76 is finding out, what we lack in looks, we make up for in enthusiasm and skill. I know I have a talented tongue and number 76 is finding out just how good I am.

Her body stiffens and she rolls her head back. Her thighs part a little, allowing me access to a tiny bit more of her sex. I take my right hand from her arse and slip two fingers inside her, just as I did to the younger girl. My new lover wriggles and whimpers as I scissor them inside her.

Suddenly her whole body starts to shake, violent convulsions which threaten to send her to the floor. I lash her clitoris with my tongue and I'm rewarded by the scream of a girl having a mind-blowing orgasm. I leap to my feet and catch her under the arms, gently lowering her to her knees. In a trice we've swapped places. All part of my wicked plan, of course.

She blinks up at me, slowly regaining her senses. My cunt is right in her face, my fat thighs spread. "That's how I roll" I hiss down at her, "now let's see how you do it..."

... to improve the taste of cunt, it's to fuck it first, preferably bareback. Behind 76's own flavour, I can taste the Master who possessed her so completely after whipping her, the taste of his cock in my mouth reawakened.
good observations ;)
the pain is being pushed up her body from top to bottom, like toothpaste through a tube.
:D:D

But still,
have the Masters all fallen asleep in this place?!?
Sound the alarms, it seems a slave-girl is taking over the dungeon!
We have a repeat offender here, punishment should be piling upon punishment...

I am still standing obediently...
Is this why I have been left here? Am I to be available to anyone who wants me? Is this what I want?
Maybe it is, but since you ask the question it would seem you're not sure entirely, you just want to be the pavement for others to run over? a little ghost of insurrection might whisper in your ear...
Passivity is a welcome compassion to submissiveness but of its own, can't take center stage,
just a little bit of Provocation might inspire a Master to deliver on you, unknown pleasures with unexpected punishments... ;)

Othewise someone is soon going to monopolize all the Masters' retribution ;)

Passivity is a welcome compassion to submissiveness but of its own, can't take center stage,
just a little bit of Provocation might inspire a Master to deliver on you, unknown pleasures with unexpected punishments... ;)

Oh Malins, for the right one, the RIGHT one, I can be more than passive ..............
But only that one will know :)

Number 76 is either as horny as I am, or in a complete sub space, or both. Without a murmur of protest, she buries her face between my legs and starts to eat.

She's good, too. No first time for this little slut, I can tell, even if she's fussy about which cock goes inside her. Pretty soon my fleshy thighs are wobbling like jelly and I know I'm not going to last long. Not that I want to. Out of the corner of my eye I see the married couple, now watching us intently and playing with themselves as they take in the girl on girl action. My last thought is how big his prick is again so soon after he fucked her. Then the fireworks go off and every muscle in my body starts to spasm.

I would have fallen, had a pair of strong arms not caught me. This was no knight in shining armour, though, in fact he wasn't wearing a stitch. It was the husband, who grabbed my arms and slammed me against the glass wall. "I've always wanted to fuck a fatty" he leers into my ear, "and you're one horny piece of blubber!" His right hand grabs alternately at my dangling tits and his left squeezes and gropes my protruding belly for a few seconds, then he kicks my legs apart and he's inside me.

I turn my head to tell number 76 to pay attention, this is how you show gratitude if you're fortunate enough to have a hunk decide you're worthy of his dick. But there'd be no point, since she wouldn't see a thing. She's now flat on her back, with the wife of my latest lover straddling her face, her sculpted but red raw buttocks rubbing on 76's mouth, queening her for all she's worth.

Before we leave I am going to have to get these guys' number...

Number 76 is either as horny as I am, or in a complete sub space, or both. Without a murmur of protest, she buries her face between my legs and starts to eat.

She's good, too. No first time for this little slut, I can tell, even if she's fussy about which cock goes inside her. Pretty soon my fleshy thighs are wobbling like jelly and I know I'm not going to last long. Not that I want to. Out of the corner of my eye I see the married couple, now watching us intently and playing with themselves as they take in the girl on girl action. My last thought is how big his prick is again so soon after he fucked her. Then the fireworks go off and every muscle in my body starts to spasm.

I would have fallen, had a pair of strong arms not caught me. This was no knight in shining armour, though, in fact he wasn't wearing a stitch. It was the husband, who grabbed my arms and slammed me against the glass wall. "I've always wanted to fuck a fatty" he leers into my ear, "and you're one horny piece of blubber!" His right hand grabs alternately at my dangling tits and his left squeezes and gropes my protruding belly for a few seconds, then he kicks my legs apart and he's inside me.

I turn my head to tell number 76 to pay attention, this is how you show gratitude if you're fortunate enough to have a hunk decide you're worthy of his dick. But there'd be no point, since she wouldn't see a thing. She's now flat on her back, with the wife of my latest lover straddling her face, her sculpted but red raw buttocks rubbing on 76's mouth, queening her for all she's worth.

Before we leave I am going to have to get these guys' number...

mmgmmmmblh gasp mmmmbgl gasp

Of course, the sight - and smell - of number 76's spread pussy was inevitably too much for the other woman, and I really couldn't blame her. Who could? After only a couple of minutes of full queening, she fell forward, her face disappearing between the lovely brunette's milky thighs, thighs which quickly had arms wrapped tightly around them, and 76 was the bottom half of a full lesbian 69.

As the other two women made love, I felt the husband's rock hard cock slam into me even more ferociously. This animal lust, and the live sex show on the floor in front of me, did it for me again, and for him too. Just as my second orgasm overwhelmed me, he gave three short thrusts, squeezed my tits extra hard, and then I felt my insides filled with his fuck muck. Not as much as he'd pumped into his wife a few minutes ago, obviously, but that seemed fair - she is his wife, after all!

Not that she was doing badly with the woman I'd decided was going to be my new girlfriend. Hands were urgently pulling bottom cheeks apart and tongues were being applied to labia and anusses, and pretty soon I could tell there were going to be two more almighty cums. But just as they were reaching the point of no return...

"What the fuck do you worthless pieces of shit think you're doing!?!"

The husband and I span around, to find the Master who had so thoroughly beaten number 76 filling the doorway. And from the look on his face, he didn't find our little orgy amusing. Not one bit...

Of course, the sight - and smell - of number 76's spread pussy was inevitably too much for the other woman, and I really couldn't blame her. Who could? After only a couple of minutes of full queening, she fell forward, her face disappearing between the lovely brunette's milky thighs, thighs which quickly had arms wrapped tightly around them, and 76 was the bottom half of a full lesbian 69.

As the other two women made love, I felt the husband's rock hard cock slam into me even more ferociously. This animal lust, and the live sex show on the floor in front of me, did it for me again, and for him too. Just as my second orgasm overwhelmed me, he gave three short thrusts, squeezed my tits extra hard, and then I felt my insides filled with his fuck muck. Not as much as he'd pumped into his wife a few minutes ago, obviously, but that seemed fair - she is his wife, after all!

Not that she was doing badly with the woman I'd decided was going to be my new girlfriend. Hands were urgently pulling bottom cheeks apart and tongues were being applied to labia and anusses, and pretty soon I could tell there were going to be two more almighty cums. But just as they were reaching the point of no return...

"What the fuck do you worthless pieces of shit think you're doing!?!"

The husband and I span around, to find the Master who had so thoroughly beaten number 76 filling the doorway. And from the look on his face, he didn't find our little orgy amusing. Not one bit...

Uh oh, in for it now :eek::rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom