Which Condemned Woman am i???

Which woman do you see me as in my avatar pic?

• The woman already impaled.

• The woman about to be impaled.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Then I have no choice but to wait for the trap door to drop....
By chance its a bit of a stiff mechanism. Youre just about to cum... the lever is pulled... but the trapdoor only drops a cm or so sending a jolt of fear through your almost climaxing body... it takes two more stiff pulls on the lever. two more jolts of terror before it gives and you drop mid scream, mid orgasm

I'll go along Eul's way. You are the one already impaled, StarbuckSlut, Eul is watching you and getting ready herself, and the picture is taken from my point of view, as I wait on all fours on the ground for the two of you to stop twitching. Then (after the guards perform a careful check by a red-hot iron on your underbellies to make sure you're not just pretending to be dead) I will have to remove your bodies and clean up the mess (as you can see I've placed the bucket and sponge in a convenient place). Only then will I be allowed to climb the stairs and reset the device. If the guards see the need to make sure it still works (and they usually do) I will be expected to step up as the test subject. For now, though, I get to "enjoy" the show, while being used to keep the Sanitary Director's cock warm while he supervises your execution...

Its all a bit quick and civilised though.

Personally i'd mount you on a spike, hands cuffed behind your back, just enough so you cant get off with straightened legs.

You'll have to hold yourself up with your legs, ankles tied to the side of the pole.

After a while of dancing up and down on the spike, your quivering thighs will give out and you'll slump down

Not to your death of course. But to the sharp sedile that breaks your fall.

Your legs are done for good now, so we nail your ankles to the pole and walk away laughing. We'll be fucking like mad while you suffer on the spike.

Enjoy

I'll go along Eul's way. You are the one already impaled, StarbuckSlut, Eul is watching you and getting ready herself, and the picture is taken from my point of view, as I wait on all fours on the ground for the two of you to stop twitching. Then (after the guards perform a careful check by a red-hot iron on your underbellies to make sure you're not just pretending to be dead) I will have to remove your bodies and clean up the mess (as you can see I've placed the bucket and sponge in a convenient place). Only then will I be allowed to climb the stairs and reset the device. If the guards see the need to make sure it still works (and they usually do) I will be expected to step up as the test subject. For now, though, I get to "enjoy" the show, while being used to keep the Sanitary Director's cock warm while he supervises your execution...
I Hope you enjoyed our last ride....

Its all a bit quick and civilised though.

Personally i'd mount you on a spike, hands cuffed behind your back, just enough so you cant get off with straightened legs.

You'll have to hold yourself up with your legs, ankles tied to the side of the pole.

After a while of dancing up and down on the spike, your quivering thighs will give out and you'll slump down

Not to your death of course. But to the sharp sedile that breaks your fall.

Your legs are done for good now, so we nail your ankles to the pole and walk away laughing. We'll be fucking like mad while you suffer on the spike.

Enjoy
I suffer and scream all i wanted was a cock, instead I got the pole. I suffer and shake with erect nipples and a moan on my lips as I enjoy my last....

And wanting cock? too right you would. All my victims get a week of intense orgasm denial before they get led an appointment with their cold merciless wooden lover. A few touches from the crowd on the way through always gets things nice and wet.

Back
Top Bottom