Whipping Videos Of Messaline

Go to CruxDreams.com
I've to say in first that it's not at all my desires to whip men ... I'm not a Mistress ...:devil:
In second, I can deplore that there is not a semblance of love here : it's only a punishment (why? it could be interesting to know ...) , a kind of feminine revenge against males perhaps ...
So true messa, there is no love here at all, just pure punishment. One woman does explain the reason at the end.

To start it, clic to the middle but also on the left down ....;)

Yes, it's good. Lots of sweat. The lashing is pretty light though.

Hum, it hurts sufficiently, Barb , believe me ! It's called "a dog" and its bite provocks like a quick burning, invading all your body and particullary if it's applied to the belly, like here, it quickly brings a kind of suffering/orgasm : see how she's twisting and how her belly is undulating like during the Love'Act !!!:)

Hum, it hurts sufficiently, Barb , believe me ! It's called "a dog" and its bite provocks like a quick burning, invading all your body and particullary if it's applied to the belly, like here, it quickly brings a kind of suffering/orgasm : see how she's twisting and how her belly is undulating like during the Love'Act !!!:)

Ok Messa, you convinced me ;)

yes, it's skillful whipping with a good whip -
enough to give her stripes to be proud of,
and lots of exciting (but harmless) pain.
All the same, I do think she's acting,
making out (not very convincingly)
that she's hating it when she clearly isn't.
It's a good video,
but I do wish BDSM girls were allowed to show their real feelings
(or else they use actresses who can make a convincing show
of being unwilling captives, screaming properly,
not just sobbing and grizzling)​

You're tackling a deep question, Eul ; it's very difficult to have these kind of videos (real feelings, real sensations ...)
Most of them are made by "professional girls" , payed (not enough!) to do that and, obviously, we cant asking for her a real
feelings demonstration ...alas!:(

You're tackling a deep question, Eul ; it's very difficult to have these kind of videos (real feelings, real sensations ...)
Most of them are made by "professional girls" , payed (not enough!) to do that and, obviously, we cant asking for her a real
feelings demonstration ...alas!:(
One cannot assume you will get true reactions unless forced to do this and not knowing how long one must endure... if at all:eek::eek::eek:

I thought it pretty good!!!

Tree

To start it, clic to the middle but also on the left down ....;)
One of the best whipping video that I ever seen ! I know that you'll love it !!!

http://www.cliphunter.com/embed/1162273
Damn! Pp has only his iPad for the next 4 days and this one uses FlashPlayer. He will need to wait until next week to view and to join in the comments.
image.jpg
On a happier note he has just recovered the flogger that he hand-made many years ago and that had languished in the saddle shed on his family cattle property. It is a bit neglected but he has the dubbin ready to rub in, lovingly, and it should be ready for testing soon......volunteers?
He will collect his old red hide whip before he goes home on Monday.

Damn! Pp has only his iPad for the next 4 days and this one uses FlashPlayer. He will need to wait until next week to view and to join in the comments.
View attachment 228516
On a happier note he has just recovered the flogger that he hand-made many years ago and that had languished in the saddle shed on his family cattle property. It is a bit neglected but he has the dubbin ready to rub in, lovingly, and it should be ready for testing soon......volunteers?
He will collect his old red hide whip before he goes home on Monday.

When Pp calls for volunteers he is just being polite ... a minute later he will turn on you and shout...

stripping.jpg You there! strip!

strung up barb.jpg Hands above your head!

barb on wall.jpg Turn around! Hold still!

duct tape.jpg No back talk!

Last edited:
And he is noticed that it was Barb who stepped straight up to the plate, pushing to the front of the queue, elbowing other volunteers away.

naked-college-girls1.jpg Action shot by RR "Video Sport" of me coming up fast behind the lead girl, just before I tripped her and elbowed my way past her to the front of the queue

When Messa says, she does ... Messa is conducted by Judith to the whipping post to be submitted to an other friend ...

At least, you "can" believe ....:devil:

http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=3511066
she's very cute, much as I imagine you Messa -
and it's a fine whipping post, a nice feeling to rub against it
as you're riding the lashes.
The only thing that seems a bit silly
is keeping those high-heels on, while stripping off that pretty little dress
and knickers (and, presumably, during the whipping :rolleyes:)

Yes, it's good. Lots of sweat. The lashing is pretty light though.
I think she's lovely to look at - I like her position and her body is gorgeous. And so is her sweat. But I can't help but think she really wanted him to strike harder and faster and leave her so much more cut and draw real cries from her lips.

I think she's lovely to look at - I like her position and her body is gorgeous. And so is her sweat.

It'sz not sweat but oil : it permits to do more beautiful images and , in the same time, it lubricates the whip avoiding for the Master to have to do !:D

But I can't help but think she really wanted him to strike harder and faster and leave her so much more cut and draw real cries from her lips.

Yes, perhaps, but it's already hurting, the marks are well visible : for me, it would be enough ...;)

Back
Top Bottom