Whipping

Go to CruxDreams.com
I cut these out of a short clip called two young blonds whipped. I know there is a full video but it would take me a while to find it, my EP folder is 340 GB. I've been trying to sort each series into a separate folder to make searching easier but that takes time as well. If I run across it before too long I'll post the title. Otherwise you may check out the Elite Pain site as they have a listing of most titles but I believe that shoot is several years old so it may not show up. I can remember in the scene the 1st girl's boyfriend was behind her to the left on a couch watching and nodding with approval. They did several where the boyfriend was involved but the series name escapes me. ;)

340GB? :babeando:

Out of curiosity, Foggy, but what's the chance of your having an EP video casting of Suzie Muller? I'm pretty sure it's part of ther EP casting series, but I've only seen pictures of it without having ever seen any clip containing the actual casting over the years.

Thanks in advance, man.

Two images I found long ago in DeviantArt. Both of them are no longer there; the second one is not even the original (I lost it, unfortunately), but a black and white copy.

Attachments

• _commission___w__blood__prisioner_by_raoscometh-dbgy3pm.png
    _commission___w__blood__prisioner_by_raoscometh-dbgy3pm.png
    338.7 KB · Views: 508
  • comm__where_there_s_a_whip__there_s_a_way_by_tybay-d6jswo8 b&w.jpg
    comm__where_there_s_a_whip__there_s_a_way_by_tybay-d6jswo8 b&w.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 518

Out of curiosity, Foggy, but what's the chance of your having an EP video casting of Suzie Muller? I'm pretty sure it's part of ther EP casting series, but I've only seen pictures of it without having ever seen any clip containing the actual casting over the years.

Thanks in advance, man.
I'll have to look only one I can recall is "Suzy the Clumsy Bitch" not sure if that's the same girl.

I'll have to look only one I can recall is "Suzy the Clumsy Bitch" not sure if that's the same girl.

Thanks for the reply, man. It's the same girl.

A short clip, didn't have time to make any new ones.
Public pussy whipping of blond Mia
View attachment 842414

I remember watching this. It's probably one of the 10 best videos Paingate ever made. Cute girl who sold the hell out of not being used to be naked in public, a vicious full body whipping, and the fact that they let some members of the audience to participate in undressing her was a nice touch. :devil:

Thanks in advance, man.
OK Mr. O, after doing a little searching I believe I found what you want, go here;
https://spankbang.com/s/elitepain+suzy/
I believe Suzy's casting is in there somewhere as well. ;)

made a little great collection

The Magic Purse From Lupus Pictures * Ruzen the Maid (Michaela_Trmotova) Whipped. A nice little story, here's a summary; A soldier is returning from a war, on the road he meets a strange old man. The old man gives him a "magic purse" that no matter how many gold pieces you take out it is still full. He graciously thanks the old man and continues on his way until evening when he gets tired. He stops at a farm house where he meets Ruzen the maid who says she'll ask the master of the house if he has a place for the soldier to stay. When they go in and the soldier pays the farmer for his lodging he makes the mistake of bragging about the magic purse. After he goes off to bed the farmers two daughters greedily plot how to relieve the soldier of his purse. Ruzen is outside their window and overhears the conversation. She goes to the master and tells him what his daughters are up to. The master flies into a rage because Ruzen has been eavesdropping and the whole family is in on the plot. He has Ruzen stripped naked and tied to the barn posts and whips her pretty little ass. I've always thought little Michaela was a cutie so I'm posting these pics. The story goes on, the daughters get the purse. the soldier argues with the master and leaves to tell the old man what happened and they plot how to get it back. They do, and the farmers daughters get stripped naked, tied over saw horses and get their pretty little asses caned black and blue. I'll try to work that part up later. Here's Ruzen (Michaela) whipped, I like her cute little puffies that she washes first thing in the morning too. :naughty2:

001.jpg003.jpg004.jpg005.jpg009.jpg010.jpg023.jpg024.jpg025.jpg026.jpg

Hi all, is there any video of this scene available?

https://www.boundheat.com/trailer/blood-countess

cover_item.jpg

Back
Top Bottom