Why be crucified ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
The trouble with this particular kink,is that it's not exactly something that's discussed in polite social society,or at the dinner table... :(
"So,xxxx,how was your day ??"
"Oh,not too bad,thanks,I had a good crucifixion and wanked off with gusto !! How about you ?? "
Good thing this forum exists....!! Lol.

Given the speed with which BDSM has become 'mainstream', I'd say such a conversation will be de rigeur by 2030.......

what about nudity?
oh yes, being naked and vulnerable is at the heart of it -
I did say, 'being stretched out naked - or nearly so - is very erotic'
like this http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/odds-and-ends-and-anything-you-fancy.3490/post-467651

Biology doesn't care about you or your desires--if you do enough to pass the genes on, that's all that counts.
I wonder about some evolutionary background, when we females maybe hung from trees to lure mates,
or we were hunted through the forest (another thing friends here know I find a very exciting thought)
or simply crawled out of the sea and lay there on the rocks, waiting ...

And later i make acc here was 24-25 years old on 2018 year and only for search only pictures to mine archeology work maybe some of curious too, and Eulalia sent me birthday wishes and lure me on forum and i become sinner 100% truth
well I suppose I ought to feel guilty, but I'm really chuffed to read that Rias :devil:
if I've managed to catch one lovely new member, all those birthday greetings have been worthwhile!
flower2

well I suppose I ought to feel guilty, but I'm really chuffed to read that Rias :devil:
if I've managed to catch one lovely new member, all those birthday greetings have been worthwhile!
flower2
[/QUOTE]
okay i think i forgive u i think its probarly mine fault make acc on 2018 when search pictures to mine archeology work, but good u confesses to lure me here :oops:

What a pity.
But I finally found the text! Here it is (I hope it is ok that I copy it here):

Why crucifixion is the ultimate bondage experience…

Why is it so exciting?
There may be several reasons for that. But here are some that apply to us.

We are both largely submissive in the role play and being crucified is rather extreme in that respect.

You are naked. Your arms are extended and firmly tied to the cross beam. Your ankles and bare feet are tied together to the pole or (also very good) are fixated in cuffs, on each side of the pole.

You are tied to the cross when lying on the floor. That is exciting enough but it is such a strong effect when the cross is lifted up and erected by some strong men and put in the ground. This is technically demanding and safety is a primary concern. But it is so extremely exciting when you then suddenly are put on display, preferably rather high (genitals at face height of spectators), hanging fully naked with your arms widely stretched out. But that is only the start…

Few people realize how special that feeling is: hanging at the cross. Your legs cannot be extended but remain slightly flexed and you really have to struggle to remain comfortable. You have to move, to do a kind of dance, as someone put it: “that only those that have been crucified know the steps to”. You are not simply hanging but it requires a lot of effort. The weight on your arms feels strange, even breathing is a bit difficult. Moving your naked body up and down, forward and backward, in a way to feel a bit more comfortable has an incredibly erotic effect, for yourself as well as for spectators. Spectators often get highly excited by the view. But for the crucified person there is no choice and it’s a very humiliating position. It is highly arousing too, for that very reason, which is rapidly visible, men will become erect and women will show excessive lubrication dripping down…

This part should take some time, at least five or ten minutes, sometimes even longer. It is a very intense feeling. With a lot of people present and in particular when you are crucified outside, hanging and struggling fully naked with widely stretched arms simply is sensational. Your stimulated genitals, preferably smoothly shaved, are fully exposed…

But most sessions include a special additional predicament for the punished person, that is the dildo… Placement of the dildo should be done carefully, most BDSM crosses are prepared for this feature. A large protruding penis-shaped dildo, well lubricated, is placed on the vertical pole, pointing upside and a little forward. The height is such that the victim can only escape anal (or vaginal) penetration by the dildo by lifting his or her body very high, by pulling the body up by his or her arms. But the tied arms and legs allow very little upward movement and it is very strenuous to maintain that position.

So, when the dildo is well placed, after some time the victim simply has to succumb and will lower his or her body on the dildo and become impaled. Usually, you cannot reverse the penetration once it has occurred. Since the dildo is placed directly under your anal or vaginal entrance it will always find its way inside… But even for strictly heterosexual men (as I am), it is a wonderful sensation. That is for two reasons: the dildo provides some welcome support in your struggle hanging at the cross and… it is indeed highly stimulating sexually! So, also men will start grinding up and down on the dildo, you feel a very strong prostate massage in this special position, much different from any other anal penetration. Inevitably, your erection will become stronger and equally inevitably, you’ll yield to the urge to orgasm…

Fully openly, hanging for all to see, with a rock hard penis in front of you, you’ll have to ejaculate, hanging naked at the cross. This may well be achieved spontaneously but spectators often give a hand too. I have experienced this several times now and these have been the most forceful orgasms I ever had. Your sperm falls down all the way and is welcomed or even caught by horny spectators. And women… for them it’s very simple: my wife says she cannot wait to have the dildo inside her vagina (or sometimes anus) and she immediately will start fucking herself intensively when it is placed. Also for her, to have a fully public orgasm while being crucified is an extremely strong sensation.

Finally, there’s the descent from the cross. Not to be underestimated, in terms of risks. We always chose to hang quite high, up till a metre above the ground. It is very difficult to lift the cross with your body out of the ground, so this should be avoided. First, they should untie your feet but be careful, if you hang only by your arms your shoulders can be dislocated. Standing with your feet on a chair, they can untie your arms. Next, holding the pole, you can finally descend. This all applies to spectators friendly enough to release you… I once have been kept hanging at the cross after my orgasm for more than half an hour, naked, helpless on the dildo, touched and humiliated all the time. I was fully exhausted afterwards but it was also wonderful…

Naked BDSM crucifixion is technically and physically demanding but certainly worth the effort. Of course, the association it has with religion and culture also plays a role, as the weird idea that it historically was an extremely cruel method of execution. But it nowadays it can be an extremely exciting sexual game for those who dare to undergo it. Maybe just because of its intended strong humiliation. It has always been done fully naked, any loin cloth in classical pictures is weird and fully contradictory to the effect of crucifixion is intended to have. The humiliation before and during the crucifixion will add to the effects, for example being stripped forcefully or being whipped. It is real fun to require the victim to drink one liter of water shortly before crucifixion: this will force him or her to urinate publicly while hanging at the cross!

At the BDSM parties we attend we always volunteer for crucifixion and maybe you now can understand why we really love to lie down naked on a large cross on the floor to be tied to it. But no nails please!

We prefer crucifixion to be:

- Completely naked and barefoot, as it classically is intended!

- With lots of spectators and outside, some people strong enough to erect the cross if you are tied to the cross lying down (which we prefer)

- On a classical cross, with the standing pole as high as possible. Use a steel and concrete base if necessary. Safety is very important, always check all materials. An elevated T cross is far more exciting than the BDSM X cross, with a wild spreadeagle posture on ground level. Hanging by your arms requires effort with very erotic movements of the victim and is very humiliating!

- Arms tied only at the wrists: do not tie upper arms, that will give too much support and restrict movement

- Arms can best be tied firmly with thick ropes to the cross beam, hand cuffs provide more opportunities for movement of the arms and hands

- Never use a foot rest on the standing pole, just tie the bare feet and ankles together to the pole, with the soles as flat as possible. Be sure the legs remain slightly flexed, so the victim cannot extend the legs and stand up with locked knees. Feet can be loosely tied, the victim will never try to loosen up these ties, as they do provide support for the body…

- If possible, the victim to be crucified should be tied to the cross when lying on the ground. It’s easier to take care of firm knots for the wrists and the effect of erecting the cross is very strong, for the victim as well as the spectators. At that time, the typical crucifixion effect is suddenly felt and the victim will start to move to find the best position to hang… You need strong men to erect the cross with the victim attached. Otherwise, just tie the victim to the cross beam and use an existing vertical pole (or tree) to attach it as high as possible.

- Fully shaved genitals, for a better nude look and of course, fully shaved armpits as well as these are typically exposed when you are crucified!

- Several insertion places for the anal/vaginal dildo in the pole, depending on height of the victim. Large dildos can be used, the body weight will enable insertion but be sure to use lots of lubrication for anal impalement. If placed at the right height, self-impalement of the victim is inevitable (women will immediately insert the dildo anyway)

- Humiliate the victim in any way, by shouting, whipping, touching, jerking off, stimulating orgasm, and the requirement to urinate, hanging in public. Always let the victim drink 1 liter of water shortly before crucifixion). And use your fantasy!

What a pity.
But I finally found the text! Here it is (I hope it is ok that I copy it here):

Why crucifixion is the ultimate bondage experience…

Why is it so exciting?
There may be several reasons for that. But here are some that apply to us.

We are both largely submissive in the role play and being crucified is rather extreme in that respect.

You are naked. Your arms are extended and firmly tied to the cross beam. Your ankles and bare feet are tied together to the pole or (also very good) are fixated in cuffs, on each side of the pole.

You are tied to the cross when lying on the floor. That is exciting enough but it is such a strong effect when the cross is lifted up and erected by some strong men and put in the ground. This is technically demanding and safety is a primary concern. But it is so extremely exciting when you then suddenly are put on display, preferably rather high (genitals at face height of spectators), hanging fully naked with your arms widely stretched out. But that is only the start…

Few people realize how special that feeling is: hanging at the cross. Your legs cannot be extended but remain slightly flexed and you really have to struggle to remain comfortable. You have to move, to do a kind of dance, as someone put it: “that only those that have been crucified know the steps to”. You are not simply hanging but it requires a lot of effort. The weight on your arms feels strange, even breathing is a bit difficult. Moving your naked body up and down, forward and backward, in a way to feel a bit more comfortable has an incredibly erotic effect, for yourself as well as for spectators. Spectators often get highly excited by the view. But for the crucified person there is no choice and it’s a very humiliating position. It is highly arousing too, for that very reason, which is rapidly visible, men will become erect and women will show excessive lubrication dripping down…

This part should take some time, at least five or ten minutes, sometimes even longer. It is a very intense feeling. With a lot of people present and in particular when you are crucified outside, hanging and struggling fully naked with widely stretched arms simply is sensational. Your stimulated genitals, preferably smoothly shaved, are fully exposed…

But most sessions include a special additional predicament for the punished person, that is the dildo… Placement of the dildo should be done carefully, most BDSM crosses are prepared for this feature. A large protruding penis-shaped dildo, well lubricated, is placed on the vertical pole, pointing upside and a little forward. The height is such that the victim can only escape anal (or vaginal) penetration by the dildo by lifting his or her body very high, by pulling the body up by his or her arms. But the tied arms and legs allow very little upward movement and it is very strenuous to maintain that position.

So, when the dildo is well placed, after some time the victim simply has to succumb and will lower his or her body on the dildo and become impaled. Usually, you cannot reverse the penetration once it has occurred. Since the dildo is placed directly under your anal or vaginal entrance it will always find its way inside… But even for strictly heterosexual men (as I am), it is a wonderful sensation. That is for two reasons: the dildo provides some welcome support in your struggle hanging at the cross and… it is indeed highly stimulating sexually! So, also men will start grinding up and down on the dildo, you feel a very strong prostate massage in this special position, much different from any other anal penetration. Inevitably, your erection will become stronger and equally inevitably, you’ll yield to the urge to orgasm…

Fully openly, hanging for all to see, with a rock hard penis in front of you, you’ll have to ejaculate, hanging naked at the cross. This may well be achieved spontaneously but spectators often give a hand too. I have experienced this several times now and these have been the most forceful orgasms I ever had. Your sperm falls down all the way and is welcomed or even caught by horny spectators. And women… for them it’s very simple: my wife says she cannot wait to have the dildo inside her vagina (or sometimes anus) and she immediately will start fucking herself intensively when it is placed. Also for her, to have a fully public orgasm while being crucified is an extremely strong sensation.

Finally, there’s the descent from the cross. Not to be underestimated, in terms of risks. We always chose to hang quite high, up till a metre above the ground. It is very difficult to lift the cross with your body out of the ground, so this should be avoided. First, they should untie your feet but be careful, if you hang only by your arms your shoulders can be dislocated. Standing with your feet on a chair, they can untie your arms. Next, holding the pole, you can finally descend. This all applies to spectators friendly enough to release you… I once have been kept hanging at the cross after my orgasm for more than half an hour, naked, helpless on the dildo, touched and humiliated all the time. I was fully exhausted afterwards but it was also wonderful…

Naked BDSM crucifixion is technically and physically demanding but certainly worth the effort. Of course, the association it has with religion and culture also plays a role, as the weird idea that it historically was an extremely cruel method of execution. But it nowadays it can be an extremely exciting sexual game for those who dare to undergo it. Maybe just because of its intended strong humiliation. It has always been done fully naked, any loin cloth in classical pictures is weird and fully contradictory to the effect of crucifixion is intended to have. The humiliation before and during the crucifixion will add to the effects, for example being stripped forcefully or being whipped. It is real fun to require the victim to drink one liter of water shortly before crucifixion: this will force him or her to urinate publicly while hanging at the cross!

At the BDSM parties we attend we always volunteer for crucifixion and maybe you now can understand why we really love to lie down naked on a large cross on the floor to be tied to it. But no nails please!

We prefer crucifixion to be:

- Completely naked and barefoot, as it classically is intended!

- With lots of spectators and outside, some people strong enough to erect the cross if you are tied to the cross lying down (which we prefer)

- On a classical cross, with the standing pole as high as possible. Use a steel and concrete base if necessary. Safety is very important, always check all materials. An elevated T cross is far more exciting than the BDSM X cross, with a wild spreadeagle posture on ground level. Hanging by your arms requires effort with very erotic movements of the victim and is very humiliating!

- Arms tied only at the wrists: do not tie upper arms, that will give too much support and restrict movement

- Arms can best be tied firmly with thick ropes to the cross beam, hand cuffs provide more opportunities for movement of the arms and hands

- Never use a foot rest on the standing pole, just tie the bare feet and ankles together to the pole, with the soles as flat as possible. Be sure the legs remain slightly flexed, so the victim cannot extend the legs and stand up with locked knees. Feet can be loosely tied, the victim will never try to loosen up these ties, as they do provide support for the body…

- If possible, the victim to be crucified should be tied to the cross when lying on the ground. It’s easier to take care of firm knots for the wrists and the effect of erecting the cross is very strong, for the victim as well as the spectators. At that time, the typical crucifixion effect is suddenly felt and the victim will start to move to find the best position to hang… You need strong men to erect the cross with the victim attached. Otherwise, just tie the victim to the cross beam and use an existing vertical pole (or tree) to attach it as high as possible.

- Fully shaved genitals, for a better nude look and of course, fully shaved armpits as well as these are typically exposed when you are crucified!

- Several insertion places for the anal/vaginal dildo in the pole, depending on height of the victim. Large dildos can be used, the body weight will enable insertion but be sure to use lots of lubrication for anal impalement. If placed at the right height, self-impalement of the victim is inevitable (women will immediately insert the dildo anyway)

- Humiliate the victim in any way, by shouting, whipping, touching, jerking off, stimulating orgasm, and the requirement to urinate, hanging in public. Always let the victim drink 1 liter of water shortly before crucifixion). And use your fantasy!
Yup....something like that !! ;) ;)

I am trying to understand the mind set of wanting to be crucified. If done with ropes it is really just bondage play. If you wish to o it with nails it is another realm all together. Do you wish to imitate or honor Jesus ? Is it a quest to find a pathway to salvation ? Are you really sure you want to do all that damage to your body ? I am a lover of role play, bondage and sexual torture. My leaning is toward lesbian love but I don't mind heteralsexual experiences also. To be strung up on a cross, vulnerable and exposed is so exillerating. Some pain adds to the pleasure.
Before finding this site I had no idea people viewed crux as a passion. I love hearing your comments and especially the fantacy manips.
I am struggling to understand how someone can go past the fantacy of it all. Please feel free to comment and enlighten me. I don't mean to take anything away from anyone's desires.

I think you put your finger on at least part of the attraction, that there are so many aspects to it. Some may be attracted by the religion, the imitation of Jesus. It is a powerful story and foundational in our culture. Some may be attracted by the transgressive side, the religious taboo of it. Some will be attracted by the thought of innocents crucified, some by the brutal punishment of those who deserve it. Then there is nudity, humiliation, suspension, bondage, helplessness. Personally I love the shapes made by a crucified body, male or female.
There is an undeniably erotic aspect to being crucified, the stretching, the tension, vulnerability, etc.

"To be strung up on a cross, vulnerable and exposed is so exillerating. Some pain adds to the pleasure."

Absolutely. Pure sensation, and over a prolonged time, depending on whether it is real or not. The body is really tested, pushed to its limits of endurance, and the individual is tested for strength of will, mind over body, or they are overwhelmed by the crushing inevitability of it.

I think there are 3 main varieties. Real, as in the subject is actually crucified as a punishment. This splits into capital and corporal, whether the ordeal is to death or not, and whether it involves nails or not. This is the real test, the real brutality.
Then there is play, the subject is crucified as part of a performance or erotic play. This can still involve serious physical discomfort and effort, and can bring great rewards.
Finally fantasy. This may make up part of the second type, the crucifixion as play but with added fantasy element. Or it may take the form of imagination, story and pictures. This is where most of us will be, most of the time.

How do we get past the fantasy? Do you mean how do we put it in to practice? By daring, by finding others to play with. Or do you mean how do we deal with the reality of crux as an ancient punishment? I suppose we deal with that by subsuming it in our fantasy, by placing it at the service of our fantasies, by dwelling on it as eroticism rather than terror? I don't know, we are all different.

oh yes, being naked and vulnerable is at the heart of it -
I did say, 'being stretched out naked - or nearly so - is very erotic'

Pretty much gets to the heart of it for me, or at least an important part of it, for participant and witness.

I think, much of why crucifixion is so exciting for many of us is explained herein:

I personally, agree with many points mentioned. A very good article!
Libertine Nudist Couple (as the tumblr was called) were one of many victims of the Great Tumblr Deporning. I have nor been there since, but I hear it is an empty wasteland.

For me, as with most of us here, the idea of a degrading naked humiliation is key to the crucifixion fantasy. But it also allows me to indulge my (very powerful) homosexual submissive fantasies, as the execution team send the pathetic little faggott off with an anus dripping with fuck muck.

Z-Soon Forgotten.jpg

For me it as always been historical in nature. I have liked the idea of being able to witness someone be marched to their death and crucified for everyone to see.

At the same time, I have always wanted to be the victim, stripped naked, whipped and then marched through the streets with nothing to protect me from the swarm of onlookers. Despite the sheer agony of being placed upon the cross and nailed, I would experience the pain and humiliation of everyone watching my naked body slowly die. I would love to experience. Though it is not possible of course as there are no time machines and I don't want to kill/injure myself.

For me it as always been historical in nature. I have liked the idea of being able to witness someone be marched to their death and crucified for everyone to see.

At the same time, I have always wanted to be the victim, stripped naked, whipped and then marched through the streets with nothing to protect me from the swarm of onlookers. Despite the sheer agony of being placed upon the cross and nailed, I would experience the pain and humiliation of everyone watching my naked body slowly die. I would love to experience. Though it is not possible of course as there are no time machines and I don't want to kill/injure myself.
Stark naked really is the only way to go!

Libertine Nudist Couple (as the tumblr was called) were one of many victims of the Great Tumblr Deporning. I have nor been there since, but I hear it is an empty wasteland.
True. While the authors of the article which includes me have survived and retained a copy that can be published anywhere. It can also be found on various archive sites. Naked crucifixion is still the ultimate bondage experience, no one can suppress that idea!

Back
Top Bottom