Wine or Water?

Go to CruxDreams.com
L

Lust

You are being crucified, and hours (or days?) later you are given an option of wine or water as you are dying. Which do you choose and why?

I imagine Wine would only increase the thirst, so only choose that one if you want to add to your suffering, hehe.

water would keep me alive longer ...
okay, I'll have a well-chilled Montrachet - don't bother with a glass, I'll drink the whole bottle!

No problem, here's the bottle.
Oh, you have trouble holding it and getting it to your mouth? Pity :devil:

No Seagram's?!?!?!

That would probably finish her off!

For you, Eulalia, I suggest: 'na bòça de bona sgnapa forta!' ...

View attachment 660751
I learn that this is a grappa, brandy, from the Trentino - sgnapa forta,
60° alcohol - not quite sure what that means, but it's the type traditionally distilled
by peasants in the high alpine valleys - so I can guess it would be a good knockout
on the cross!

You are being crucified, and hours (or days?) later you are given an option of wine or water as you are dying. Which do you choose and why?

I imagine Wine would only increase the thirst, so only choose that one if you want to add to your suffering, hehe.

Hey Lust, great idea.
When I write and think about crucifixion, it's always the roman type of thing. Given the fact, that the torturers gave the condemned the regular wine/vinegar mix during the executions, adds a completely new aspect to the whole issue of crucifixion.

Once you give the condemned alcohol, they will change their behaviour and it takes away the pain some. Even the crucified or the victims waiting to get crucified will look and feel things totally different.
In an experiment I went to a sauna and then had a beer. That is a sensational effect. Now try to imagine what happens when you supply the crucified with some alcohol. The emoptions will get completely out of hand at the Sessorium. Well possible that that was part of the show.

Back
Top Bottom